Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Why Lady??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Lady??? (581 Views)

See Why Lady Slept With Her Father And Now Jealous Of Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Lady??? by Oladimejy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Why is it that ladies of nowadays dont want to suffer with a guy but what to marry a wealthy dude..in the olden days (according to the bible)moses doesnt have anything but yet he still a wonderful woman,can that happen in our own century...i always asked my mother before she died that does she knows how much is in my daddy's account but she would say no..lady why cant you humble yourself and marry an average earning guy rather than chasing that rich guy that will later dump you because he knows that you are after his money...GUY IF A LADIES SAYS THAT HE WANT TO MARRY A RICH DUDE KINDLY ASK HER..HOW MUCH WAS IN YOUR FATHER ACCOUNT WHEN YOUR MOTHER MARRIED HIM..AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE AND THE STORIES I HAVE HEARD OR READ
Re: Why Lady??? by RoyalBlak007: 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
O.p kindly wait in the reception....that is d door to the left...they'll attend to you soon...thank you grin
Re: Why Lady??? by midehi2(f): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
another grin
Re: Why Lady??? by vault(m): 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
sowi bro....... sad
Re: Why Lady??? by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 16, 2016
Just cause my Mama did,don't mean I'm gon do.....I am my own wink

An I think it's been the way for ages,Ladies wantin' financial security.
Re: Why Lady??? by cruzita(f): 6:38am On Feb 16, 2016
undecided who did this to this op?

(1) (Reply)

How I Just Lost My Phone / Virgin Or Not?? / Photo/video: Pastor's Wedding Interrupted By His Other Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.