Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Val: How Many Dickz And Kitty-cats Did U Fork Yesterday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val: How Many Dickz And Kitty-cats Did U Fork Yesterday? (1173 Views)

She Asked Me To Be Her Val, How Do I Reply Her / n / Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Val: How Many Dickz And Kitty-cats Did U Fork Yesterday? by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
For me, i managed to fork just two pusssies. My gf own and one olosho...

1 Like

Re: Val: How Many Dickz And Kitty-cats Did U Fork Yesterday? by midehi2(f): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
just imagine undecided
Re: Val: How Many Dickz And Kitty-cats Did U Fork Yesterday? by RoyalBlak007: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
grin cheesyand you call that just?...am still a virgin....i only got a head...day&night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Val: How Many Dickz And Kitty-cats Did U Fork Yesterday? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lol.... grin the op must be very h0rny that needs to kill the cats in the bushes...
Re: Val: How Many Dickz And Kitty-cats Did U Fork Yesterday? by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
midehi2:
just imagine undecided
stop pretending as if u didnt do it yesterday...

I need real dudes and damsels on this thread pls
Re: Val: How Many Dickz And Kitty-cats Did U Fork Yesterday? by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol.... grin the op must be very h0rny that needs to kill the cats in the bushes...
how many dickks?
Re: Val: How Many Dickz And Kitty-cats Did U Fork Yesterday? by RoyalBlak007: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesyWho are the pretenders grin grin..this guy is hilarious......they got diiicks in bulk yesterday.. O.P
Re: Val: How Many Dickz And Kitty-cats Did U Fork Yesterday? by vault(m): 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
huh,...... were we supposed to catch a cat yesterday undecided

am confused..... why didn't anyone tell me this
Re: Val: How Many Dickz And Kitty-cats Did U Fork Yesterday? by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin cheesy grin cheesyWho are the pretenders grin grin..this guy is hilarious......they got diiicks in bulk yesterday.. O.P
seriously, female nairalanders can pretend eh
Re: Val: How Many Dickz And Kitty-cats Did U Fork Yesterday? by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
vault:
huh,...... were we supposed to catch a cat yesterday undecided

am confused..... why didn't anyone tell me this
guy stf and tell us how many kitties u nack yesterday
Re: Val: How Many Dickz And Kitty-cats Did U Fork Yesterday? by RoyalBlak007: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
seriously, female nairalanders can pretend eh
Mehn! pretenders to the core....i can testify to that..... grin
Re: Val: How Many Dickz And Kitty-cats Did U Fork Yesterday? by vault(m): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
guy stf and tell us how many kitties u nack yesterday

total sum of zero grin
Re: Val: How Many Dickz And Kitty-cats Did U Fork Yesterday? by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
vault:

total sum of zero grin
upon all these ladies that full everywhere.. U never talk true cheesy
Re: Val: How Many Dickz And Kitty-cats Did U Fork Yesterday? by vault(m): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
upon all these ladies that full everywhere.. U never talk true cheesy
my gf, sex mate, FWB, sugar mummy, Hot neighbour and personal olosho are not around grin

1 Like

Re: Val: How Many Dickz And Kitty-cats Did U Fork Yesterday? by jonaifame22(m): 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good for u! I fvcked one pvssy, and I guess it's the sweetest pvssy alive!
Re: Val: How Many Dickz And Kitty-cats Did U Fork Yesterday? by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
jonaifame22:
Good for u! I fvcked one pvssy, and I guess it's the sweetest pvssy alive!
more sperm to ur prick.. U try

1 Like

Re: Val: How Many Dickz And Kitty-cats Did U Fork Yesterday? by jonaifame22(m): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
more sperm to ur prick.. U try
more sperm to ur prick too! I sight you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Opened Her Legs And Asked Me To Put It / The Move You Should NEVER Make Before Sex But Always After / What Is The Ideal Age For A Man To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.