Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,011 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Former Benue State Governor, Gabriel Suswam Authorized N1 Billion Payment To Eli - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Benue State Governor, Gabriel Suswam Authorized N1 Billion Payment To Eli (450 Views)

DSS Releases Gabriel Suswam (Photos) / DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered / Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Benue State Governor, Gabriel Suswam Authorized N1 Billion Payment To Eli by techfoxng: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
A witness in the ongoing trial of the former governor of Benue state Gabriel Suswam has given details of how an authorization for the payment of N1 billion was made to Elixir Securities Limited.

still on!!, if you need a website blog under 24hrs massage me now. at very chip price #1500naira only or whatsapp 08109837608.

At the hearing today, February 15 at the Federal High court, Bridget Sheidu told the court that Suswam gave instruction on the payment of the money to Elixir Security Company.

Sheidu, the prosecution witness 2 (PW2) and a managing director at the Benue state Investment and Property Limited said that after some conversation with the former governor and his then commissioner of finance, Omodachi Okolobia on diversion of state investments, two account numbers were sent to her to initiate transfers.

“I was invited to the government house by Suswam who was with Okolobia, for discussion on the sale of some of Benue state shares held in trust with Benue state Investment Limited. Former governor Suswam, directed the sale of the shares after our meeting and the former commissioner sent two account numbers to me,” Sheidu said.

She said the state’s investments were basically in two slots – Dangote Cement and Julius Berger – led to a high risk.

But however, Sheidu said following her discussion with the former governor and Okolobia, two account numbers belonging to Elixir Security Company was sent to her for the proceeds on the sale of shares by the state’s finance commissioner.

“The instruction given does not carry any specific amount to pay into the accounts, Elixir Securities called me asking what would be paid in each of the accounts, I told them since the instruction came from the government and they were the ones to be paid, they should forward the request to the commissioner of finance.

“I communicated the account to pay the N1 billion to Elixir Securities after discussing with the. Commissioner of finance,” PW2 said.

But in his examination, the prosecuting counsel, Rotimi Jacobs tendered a certificate of incorporation of the Benue state Investment Limited.

if you need a well rich sugar mummy in nigeria follow this link http://www.foodchefblog.com/2016/01/best-easy-steps-to-prepare-and-make.html

(1) (Reply)

Serving Nigeria Makes Me Lose $1m Yearly-kachikwu / Akwa Ibom Poll: Umana, APC Failed To Prove Alleged Rigging — Supreme Court / EFCC Quiz Ondo Monarch Over Alleged Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.