Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Tears! Deadly Financial Crisis Hs Forced Greek Women Begging For Sex 2 Get Money - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tears! Deadly Financial Crisis Hs Forced Greek Women Begging For Sex 2 Get Money (1346 Views)

Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) / Greek Ambassador To Brazil, Amiridis, Murdered By Wife's Lover / Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears! Deadly Financial Crisis Hs Forced Greek Women Begging For Sex 2 Get Money by talktomazech: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Six years of crippling financial crisis has sent Greek female students to the streets. A new report by Gregory Lazos of Panteion University in Athens revealed that more Greek women are now working as prostitutes, selling sex for as little as $2 with others doing it 'just for a cheese pie or a sandwich because they are hungry. The author reports that there are now around 18,500 sex workers in Greece as a result of the country’s crippling debt crisis.

This is terrible friends! cry

Read details - https://www.mazech.com/crisis

Re: Tears! Deadly Financial Crisis Hs Forced Greek Women Begging For Sex 2 Get Money by talktomazech: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Huh..

Re: Tears! Deadly Financial Crisis Hs Forced Greek Women Begging For Sex 2 Get Money by Acjohn(m): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Buhari do something before Naija gets to that level.

I no some guys are happily waiting for that level irrespective of what others feel.
Re: Tears! Deadly Financial Crisis Hs Forced Greek Women Begging For Sex 2 Get Money by zico530(m): 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Let them come over the Nigeria, some governors will take good care of them.
Re: Tears! Deadly Financial Crisis Hs Forced Greek Women Begging For Sex 2 Get Money by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
and I thought I have seen it all...
Re: Tears! Deadly Financial Crisis Hs Forced Greek Women Begging For Sex 2 Get Money by chigoizie7(m): 8:13am On Feb 16, 2016
Some people are just plain stup!p.

With a Greece passport, I bet they can travels to a large number of countries around d globe freely.

Why languish in poverty when u have many options?

Imagine, as poor as naija passport is, and as bad as d economy, we refused to be this cheap and useless. Some of them should enter naija and come jo d job of "Ansepa". It is better, @least they don't have a single job in their country.

Btw, I heard they only export olive oil.
Re: Tears! Deadly Financial Crisis Hs Forced Greek Women Begging For Sex 2 Get Money by moneybag100: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2016
Stop this shi.t fake rumors...gullible people.
Greek are doing fine...
They could go to every eu country and start work the next day or even claim benefit.
And greece is not as worse as not to eat 3 daily square meal, I have a greek friend here looking fresh, well fed and okay.
Re: Tears! Deadly Financial Crisis Hs Forced Greek Women Begging For Sex 2 Get Money by ib4uakpele: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2016
YOU ARE AN OVERCOMER: If you're born again, you're an overcomer.He that is born of God overcome the world & he that is above is above all.As a born again Christian you are seated together with Christ Jesus far above principalities & powers, failure,setback,poverty,retrogress, disappointment,rulers & forces of darkness,where you reign as a king in this life with Christ Jesus. The bible says in {1 John5:5},“who is he that overcometh the world,but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God”. For you to live a life of an overcomer you have to receive Jesus Christ into your life by declaring this confession: Lord Jesus,I come to you today as a sinner & I repent of my sins,wash me clean with your blood from all sins.I receive you into my life as my Lord & Personal Saviour,take full charge of my life from today,I am born again,thank you for saving my soul. Halleluyah!.
Re: Tears! Deadly Financial Crisis Hs Forced Greek Women Begging For Sex 2 Get Money by alexmakaay(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2016
Acjohn:
Buhari do something before Naija gets to that level.

I no some guys are happily waiting for that level irrespective of what others feel.

Some guys.... Huh

(1) (Reply)

Live Update: Ghana @ 59th Independence Day Celebration / How Russia Is Preparing For WWIII / Russia Rocket Strike On Railway Station In Donbas Kills Fleeing Ukraine Army's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.