Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

EDO 2016: Why I Want To Succeed Adams Oshiomhole – Solomon Edebiri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EDO 2016: Why I Want To Succeed Adams Oshiomhole – Solomon Edebiri (510 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Wife, Iara To Celebrate Obaseki's Victory. Photo / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EDO 2016: Why I Want To Succeed Adams Oshiomhole – Solomon Edebiri by chapatti: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
For those who were very much aware of the 2012 gubernatorial election, you will agree with me that CHIEF Solomon Edebiri was actually the revelation during the 2012 governorship election debate organized for candidates in Edo State. It was His policy plans and what he would do for the to EDOs and what how he will also bring the state out of the woods when elected then endeared him to the people of the state.
Then he was contesting the election on the platform of the now defunct All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP), a party that no longer has a root in Edo state
Solomon Edebiri however would later come third in the election that was held that year on April 22. Solomon Edebiri has once again thrown his hat into the Edo governorship ring for the July 2016 election. Telling us what he would.blazer n

When he was Asked why he has decided to contest again, he had this to say, “I am a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). My first and primary assignment now is to convince leaders and members that I am best suited for the governorship position. “Looking at where the PDP is coming from, the party certainly needs a man that can bring the unity of the party back, a man who can create hope for the people, a man who can re-build the party.

If you look at the party against the backdrop of where it is coming from, the party needs a unifier. PDP does not needs anybody that will divide the party into factions.” He went on: “So, our primary focus now is to ensure that we go to the primary successfully and then to the field. I enjoy a lot of public support and I am very confident that if the PDP can trust me with their mandate, Edo people will trust me with their larger mandate to govern the state.
That informs my commitment to this struggle, that, yes the people have watched me over the years; they have seen my antecedents, and believe that this is the time.” When asked to comment on how the PDP can avoid the mistakes of the past which caused it to remain in the opposition for almost eight years, he said that every political party has challenges.
For the complete article, click >>> Why I Want to Succeed Adams Oshiomhole

(1) (Reply)

Gani Adams Never Got $22m From Gaddafi—former Aide / I Know My People- A Cultural Reawakening. / Govt Official's Convoy Disrupts Traffic In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.