Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Is Doyin Okupe Wanting To Make Sense? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Doyin Okupe Wanting To Make Sense? (685 Views)

Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight / Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter / I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Doyin Okupe Wanting To Make Sense? by JerryTeddy01: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
“My friends, Roses are Red and Violet is Blue. Our Naira may be down but Nigeria is on its way Up. Happy Valentine,” he wrote on Twitter.
Re: Is Doyin Okupe Wanting To Make Sense? by playtheblues(f): 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
His account was hacked?

JerryTeddy01:
“My friends, Roses are Red and Violet is Blue. Our Naira may be down but Nigeria is on its way Up. Happy Valentine,” he wrote on Twitter.
Re: Is Doyin Okupe Wanting To Make Sense? by chriskosherbal(m): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Don't know
Re: Is Doyin Okupe Wanting To Make Sense? by JerryTeddy01: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
playtheblues:
His account was hacked?

How sure are you
Re: Is Doyin Okupe Wanting To Make Sense? by JerryTeddy01: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Don't know
Just thinking aloud
Re: Is Doyin Okupe Wanting To Make Sense? by chucs: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lol! Violet-blue?
Re: Is Doyin Okupe Wanting To Make Sense? by JerryTeddy01: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
chucs:
Lol! Violet-blue?

VIOLET

n.
Any plant or flower of the genus Viola, of many species. The violets are generally low, herbaceous plants, and the flowers of many of the species are blue, while others are white or yellow, or of several colors, as the pansy (Viola tricolor).

Y lol?
Re: Is Doyin Okupe Wanting To Make Sense? by playtheblues(f): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Didn't you see the question mark?

JerryTeddy01:

How sure are you
Re: Is Doyin Okupe Wanting To Make Sense? by JerryTeddy01: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
playtheblues:
Didn't you see the question mark?

Forgive my eyes
Re: Is Doyin Okupe Wanting To Make Sense? by playtheblues(f): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ok.

JerryTeddy01:

Forgive my eyes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Destiny Of This Nation Is My Hands!!!! / Navy Plans To Establish Own Maritime University, Operational Base In Lake Chad / Check Out What Pres. Buhari's ADC Is Doing In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.