Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! (4630 Views)

"Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by gennypearl(f): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Monday, February 15, 2016
Married a virgin, but she started sleeping around!!!!!!

Hello Marital Ties Subs,

I am a fan of Gennypearl,s blog, and I appreciate her effort keep is up, I am Desmond, a native of Imo state, Owerri to be precise .

I am a very gentle guy, but I love women a lot, am a graduate of Economics in Nasarawa state university, I was a nice loving guy in school those days, I get any girl I see, feel like sleeping with. Am every girls man.

Every girl that see me always wants to hang

around me, I sleep with girls almost every
night in the university days, I came across this new jamb bite, I was in my 300 level when I met her. One unique thing about her was that she was reserved,she wasn't any type of girl you see always.
When I met her, her name is princess, I decided to quit womanizing and face her, she refused dating me, I kept on trying, she was so beautiful that I can't take my mind off her. So I kept disturbing her, made sure I blocked all guys that comes her way.

Finally princess agreed dating me, but on one condition that No S*X. I agreed, not because I wouldn't want to have s*x with her, but I wanted her to know how much I love and cherish her. We dated until I graduated , and
went for youth service, we still kept in touch.,i
made it look as if i was still in school, I was always keeping in touch making sure no guy comes close to her in school.

Later she also graduated, I was already working with federal Gov,t. So when she graduated I worked her youth service to Lagos where I was. Working. Still on our agreement, and I also kept to my promise to be faithful to her.

After her youth service, we got married, I was happy that after my rough life, I married a good girl who was a VIRGIN, she didn't tell at first, she wanted to surprise me. I was so surprised that on the night of our wedding, she was a VIRGIN. That made me to like her more.

She secured a job in a bank, as a marketer, I never liked the idea, but since she was ok with it am fine, I love my wife so much. God blessed. Us with 4 kids, 2 girls and 2 boys, beautiful children. Last year I applied for scholarship in united state of America.

Last month I got the scholarship, I was told I will go with my wife and children, but we will test them to make sure are my children, I said no problem. I took my children to the hospital, on
my greatest surprise only one of the child is
mine.  I was so mad, I came home and asked my wife, at first she declined, I called my family members and her,s also. After much persuading she now confessed that as a marketer that she sleeps with men for them to open an account with her bank.

Please what should I do, because I have loved this kids so much. And I have to travel to Us. And I must go with my kids.

Am so confused

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/02/married-virgin-but-she-started-sleeping.html?m=1
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by cruzita(f): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
this one na gobe ayakata ,original gobe
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by cruzita(f): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
bros u can continue loving the kids and can go with them to the states because to me u are their father cos u have been there for them since they were born and they know u as their father ,but as for the girl ,I can't tell u to continue with u because as long as she still has that job more children are coming .But if u want to continue with her ,u are on your own.

AIDS,LASSA FEVER,STD ARE REAL !!!!!!!!!
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by yompy(m): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
this is serious o. Eleyi gidi gan!
Bros if u love your wife, forgive her and stop her from d work. but it's hard.
the other way is, if u can live alone, just ask her to go away with her bastards.
U'v only reaped wat u'v sown when u were poking about. ur harvest is great and bitter. doh!

2 Likes

Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by Greene66: 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Divorce her.

In my religion, she would be stoned to death and you may be hanged for keeping up with her cool

So divorce her man and take care of you kids.

P.S i did not bother to read the article. The title alone, says it all smiley
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by Hurlstarling: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
What a man sow he shall reap.

2 Likes

Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by Adonis3: 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
made up trash!

#Adonis3HasSopken

5 Likes

Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ha....three take away from this story:

Numero uno: You reap what you sow. So, when you were 'sowing' your wild oats, I imagine you impregnated many ladies and/or ruined many lives/families. And as such, I imagine that somewhere in numerous blog spots is a young man or lady shedding similar story about illicit affairs and children born out of wedlock/ or from extramarital affairs. So, who knows how many bastard children you have fathered out there huh?

Numero dos: It goes to tell ya, virginity is not synonymous with 'virtuous' woman- take not for those of you espousing 'virginity clause' as if it should be the 11th commandment. She tasted the 'honey', and has deemed it good. She needed to make up for lost times. You should understand, you were once wild. She is just catching up. Consider it cosmic balance.

Numero tres: accept this as a universal payback and as a challenge: Take those children as your own and proceed with your plans. OR divorce her for infidelity and abandon those children that you have practically raised as your own.

.....tick, tick, tick.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by Kenzico(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
If na OYinbo people, Na divorce sure pass
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by davspog2(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
All this made up stories sef! Anyway if it is true............................it is not true jare, make I no waste my advice

2 Likes

Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by Favolly(f): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Greene66:
Divorce her.

In my religion, she would be stoned to death and you may be hanged for keeping up with her cool

So divorce her man and take care of you kids.

Oh my! What religion is that?
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by firstking01(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
cruzita:
bros u can continue loving the kids and can go with them to the states because to me u are their father cos u have been there for them since they were born and they know u as their father ,but as for the girl ,I can't tell u to continue with u because as long as she still has that job more children are coming .But if u want to continue with her ,u are on your own.

This controversiaL woman has said it aLL...Take the children along with you to the states....dump or divorce asap, after aLL that's one of the conditions in the bible for divorce
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by firstking01(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
cruzita:

This controversiaL woman has said it aLL...Take the children along with you to the states....dump or divorce the adulterer asap, after aLL that's one of the conditions in the bible for divorce
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by firstking01(m): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
cruzita:

This controversiaL woman has said it aLL...Take the children along with you to the states....dump or divorce the adulterer asap, after aLL she just fuLLfiLed one of the conditions in the bible for divorce
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by SexyCeline(f): 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Honestly, thats soo bad. She probably tryna catch up with what she missed over the year's. Being a virgin doesn't necessary translate into a gud wife. Hope she changes though.
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:18am On Feb 16, 2016
You got no cave to crawl into when karma decides to give you a KO punch. Me believes your wife always had an appetite for it, you lost ur touch when you decided to be a one woman man thus running foul of the laws of "good" demand and supply. She'll probably go into the "as a marketer" business full time once she leaves this shores.
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by Airnigma(f): 12:32am On Feb 16, 2016
I'm not disputing d fact that not all virgins end up as. good wives but obviously this story was made up to further strengthen d wrong assertion that most virgins try to catch up with all they lost,hence, most r infidels.

4 Likes

Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by Rixy007(m): 12:52am On Feb 16, 2016
Who knows how many babies op has wasted during his school days... You reap what you sow... Niggas seeing virgins as quality wife material I laff u guys in HD.....

4 Likes

Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by ChappyChase: 1:26am On Feb 16, 2016
Two advise for this bro: Go test yourself for std's and enjoy the law of karma!

1 Like

Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 16, 2016
hahahahaha
bank marketers lol
dude even a deeper life girl will fool around
i don't know what they tell them but those marketing girls become so desperate to keep their jobs
as for me i can date (not seriously ooo) a banker but be committed, never! Not to talk of marriage
Not possible unless you are cool with that
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 16, 2016
Unbelievable shocked shocked shocked shocked
A friend once told me that he can never marry a virgin because it's dangerous. I don't understand him until I read this story. I'm still shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by blessedvisky(m): 5:01am On Feb 16, 2016
Lol. Nice piece, only problem is its fake.
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:18am On Feb 16, 2016
yompy:
this is serious o. Eleyi gidi gan!
Bros if u love your wife, forgive her and stop her from d work. but it's hard.
the other way is, if u can live alone, just ask her to go away with her bastards.
U'v only reaped wat u'v sown when u were poking about. ur harvest is great and bitter. doh!
Be not deceived God is not mocked, whatsoever one sows that will he reap abi? Hard word- but way forward is, if she repents as you did, forgive and forge ahead in life, after all, the dads of the kids were bloody usurper who wouldn't want to be associated with a married woman's kids.

1 Like

Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by oforij(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2016
Hurlstarling:
What a man sow he shall reap.
IN Justin timberlake's voice, what goes around comes around.
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:15am On Feb 16, 2016
PRAY
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by boboLIL(m): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2016
Mehn this one wrong oh.... NEMESIS....

All this marketers oo,,, sexmongers...
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by Trapnews: 7:32am On Feb 16, 2016
Hoes Everywhere!
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 16, 2016
Lmao. Nollywood. This is the definition of karma tho, how does that dude think all the slutting around he was doing will have no effect on his future? grin
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by Emodeee: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2016
SexyCeline:
Honestly, thats soo bad. She probably tryna catch up with what she missed over the year's. Being a virgin doesn't necessary translate into a gud wife. Hope she changes though.

i know that's what non virgins like you would say. Trying to justify their sexcapade.
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by oodua1stson: 8:38am On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:

you want him to accept bastards into his life? Are you ok?

Just piss off
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by SexyCeline(f): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2016
Emodeee:

i know that's what none virgins like you would say. Trying to justify their sexcapade.
Honestly, you are a pain in the ass. Talking as if you're a virgin ni.
Re: Married A Virgin, But She Started Sleeping Around!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 16, 2016
grin all i can say is cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Ready For Marriage But I Am Confused. Please EPP! / The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions / What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.