Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. (4965 Views)

Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
In a school. there must be a group of dundees and a group of inteligent folks.
Below are the five most intelligent female romancelanders that always drop reasonable comments.
1.LAVEDA: IT suprising right? but if you go through her posts then u will know she is really smart, she always drop reasonable comments.
2.Twaci: Twaci is a smart lady, her conversations are always top notch, she drops reasonable comments.
3.ISHILOVE: She needs no introduction, everybody knows she is intelligent and always gives good advice.
4.OMOTAYOR123: This lady is one smart one, if ure a romancelander then u will know that she is intelligent, she never dissapoints in her posts.
5.MRSPHYNO: These lady always involve herself in intelligent conversations, she drops reasonable posts.
BELOW ARE THE LADIES THAT DROP OK, NICE, LOL, UNREASONABLE POSTS WHEN the op needs advice, they always imitate what people are saying, they are kaziblake,yourmain,prettythicksme,diddydiva.queenvalarie,estharfabian,menabae,sickstars etc u can add.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Double post.

But I'm going to make some mentions.

Intelligent ones.
1. mathschic
2. dollyyak
3. mizmycoli

The dumb ones.
1. The ones that use this --> undecided <--- smiley a lot. It literally means you are confused. why . . . on earth would you pick that use that smiley in your posts? christ!

2. The ones that have sexually provocative pictures as their dp. yes, I'm slut shaming. get over it.
3. The ones that claim "you don't Know Anything about me!" when you call them out for their bizarre actions. that argument is so old . . .

hey, and this applies to men also. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
estherfabian isn't dumb. she's totally out of the realm of normalcy.

oh wait . . . yeah, she is. angry angry

This list is totally UNnecessary. some women don't like criticism.
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Flexherbal(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
I am waiting for them to come and prove themselves.
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Teempakguy:

they must be criticised.
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
I am waiting for them to come and prove themselves.
LOL which people
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
Teempakguy:

where is she?
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by dazzlingd(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
thread of mediocrity....this thread has baseless facts

1 Like

Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by RoyalBlak007: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
O.P please define "sensible comments"
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
dazzlingd:
thread for mediocres
ur girlfriend aint there?
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
Below are the five most intelligent female romancelanders that always drop reasonable comments.
1.LAVEDA: IT suprising right? but if you go through her posts then u will know she is really smart, she always drop reasonable comments.
2.Twaci: Twaci is a smart lady, her conversations are always top notch, she drops reasonable comments.
3.ISHILOVE: She needs no introduction, everybody knows she is intelligent and always gives good advice.
4.OMOTAYOR123: This lady is one smart one, if ure a romancelander then u will know that she is intelligent, she never dissapoints in her posts.
5.MRSPHYNO: These lady always involve herself in intelligent conversations, she drops reasonable posts.
BELOW ARE THE LADIES THAT DROP OK, NICE, LOL, UNREASONABLE POSTS WHEN the op needs advice, they always imitate what people are saying, they are kaziblake,yourmain,prettythicksme,diddydiva.queenvalarie,estharfabian,menabae,sickstars etc u can add.

Thanks babe kiss kiss
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
O.P please define "sensible comments"
na wao go tru kaziblake's posts and go through mrsphyno's posts, your answer is there.
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by dazzlingd(m): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
ur girlfriend aint there?
will u kipquayet

1 Like

Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
dazzlingd:
will u kipquayet
I can feel ur pain
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
YourMain:

Thanks babe kiss kiss
are u angry with me?
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
YourMain:

Thanks babe kiss kiss
are u angry with me?
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by RoyalBlak007: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
na wao go tru kaziblake's posts and go through mrsphyno's posts, your answer is there.
ain't gat time for that brah...its not my thing...#bless
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by AyamConfidence(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sits on thread...why is YourMain on the other side of your list...OP i no like am o....why is CaroLyner not among the most intelligent?...this op just smoked harmattan beaten weed i'm sure.
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

ain't gat time for that brah...its not my thing...#bless
LOL bless too

1 Like

Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by dazzlingd(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
YourMain:

Thanks babe kiss kiss
she jst gave u the insult of your life and u are telling her thank u....
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
are u angry with me?

No why would I be?
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Lothario(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
you cant judge someone intelligence by what he or she type on social media hear them speak and u will evaluate their intelligence better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
dazzlingd:

wats ur problem?
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by cruzita(f): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
undecided u don mark their exam paper before?how u take know say dem dey intelligent?
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
YourMain:

No why would I be?
hmmmm bcaus ur name aint there
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lothario:
you cant judge someone intelligence by what he or she type on social media hear them speak and u will evaluate their intelligence better
ure wrong, what they type reflect who they are.
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
dazzlingd:

lol what am I meant to say ?
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Omotayor123(f): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
cruzita:
undecided u don mark their exam paper before?how u take know say dem dey intelligent?
Bcaus they always drop reasonable comments
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
ssoftappless:
hmmmm bcaus ur name aint there

awh cry cry
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by AyamConfidence(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
cruzita:
your name is suposed to be on that list...i always enjoy your comments
Re: Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. by ssoftappless(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Omotayor123:
grin wink
URE WELCOME

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Nearly Eats A Woman’s Big Booty In A Club (PHOTO) / How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? / Please Help. See What I Saw On My Girl Internet Facebook Page..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.