Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Some Ladies Don't Know About Their Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Some Ladies Don't Know About Their Friends (614 Views)

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Some Ladies Don't Know About Their Friends by CaniiiceDim(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
This should be a great lesson for ladies. If your friends have to like a guy (trying to woo you) first before you can agree to date him, then you re in Big trouble. READ THIS
Sometime Last year,.
I tried to woo one babe like that while she was with her friend.
Come and see how her friend was making things difficult for me to even communicate with the babe.
When things went sour, I decided to part with just the babe's phone number.
Again, her friend was the one who objected and said some things I didn't like.
This babe I was tryna woo kept up and agreed along with her objections.
As a gentleman that I always am, I took my pen and wrote down my phone number on a paper and placed it in between the ladies while I urged her to beep me so we can talk better.
First day went by, no call!
Second say, no call!
Third..
Fourth..
Fifth..
Sixth..
Then on the seventh day, a strange number called me.
It was not the babe I was trying to woo.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
IT WAS HER HOSTILE FRIEND.
That innocent girl thought she has a friend.
But no!
SHE HAS AN ENEMY WITHIN.
Re: What Some Ladies Don't Know About Their Friends by RoyalBlak007: 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Thats how the game goes....pick your cards.. grin...play!
Re: What Some Ladies Don't Know About Their Friends by Young03(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ar u serious?
Re: What Some Ladies Don't Know About Their Friends by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Such is life bro, neva trust anybody
Re: What Some Ladies Don't Know About Their Friends by HARDDON: 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Op,complete d story, what did she call u 4?
Re: What Some Ladies Don't Know About Their Friends by CaniiiceDim(m): 6:07am On Feb 16, 2016
HARDDON:
Op,complete d story, what did she call u 4?

. I didn't give her my number. I never asked her to call me. She apparently was interested in me. But she has become a stumbling block to my own interest. What a babe!
Re: What Some Ladies Don't Know About Their Friends by cruzita(f): 6:25am On Feb 16, 2016
undecided ehe so wetin come happen

(1) (Reply)

Pyaar Impossible. / Overcoming Worse Temptations From The Opp Sex / If Your Ex Calls After Six Months That She Is Pregnant, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.