Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React (66753 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Teddy A's Photo: Fans React "Iceberg Out, Teddy A In" / Wizkid Looking Sick In New Photo, Fans React "Stop The Weed Guy" / Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2016
Are we looking at the same picture?
Cos all I see is a beautiful girl dressed appropriately and smiling.

If you think a picture like that is sensual, then that says more about you for sexualising a young girl than it says about her

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by horlus(m): 9:11am On Feb 16, 2016
Because a woman gave birth dosent automatically give her mother qualities. Trash
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 16, 2016
yusaze:

Daughter of Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, Michelle has caused controversies on her Instagram page after she shared a photo last night.
Many are bashing her for sharing the photo because of her age, mere 14, saying is too sensual. See the photo she shared below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB0gvpvTDwe/?taken-by=michelleio__

This apple fell way too far from the tree.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by OneManLegion(m): 9:14am On Feb 16, 2016
Please help me welcome another neurotic, narcissistic, flamboyant neophyte socialite.

Another bimbo.

A future "OMG. You won't believe what Whatzerface Aigbe wore to this social event!!!!!!! Click here for more hot photos" kinda biatch.

The human race constantly outperform one another in idiocy; and that's putting it mildly.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by oriakuna: 9:15am On Feb 16, 2016
can she just leave her kids outta social media, shes jus gonna expose them to unscrupulous elements
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by isimemenuduehi11: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2016
At 14,u re suppose to focus on ur studies nt snapin of pix.beauty witout brain is zero.so go study ur books.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 16, 2016
osesology:
I dont know what you guys are talking about cos she looks fwesh to me.

I tire o.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by jstriker442(m): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2016
Cc : Mamatee07, quivah
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 16, 2016
CaroLyner:
i see her venturing into modelling soon.she has the height and looks.
No height tho
Not tall enough , takes more than that to be a successful model ...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by StreamerBlogger: 9:21am On Feb 16, 2016
Nigerians never seem to amaze me..... Sum1 should please tell me whats wrong with d pic abeg.. Y can't we just jump and pass.. Stop finding faults in everything.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2016
At 14 i was working this wan dey pose , thats how kim k started grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by jayriginal: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2016
This thread is chock full of holier than thou morons.

There is nothing wrong with the picture. The kid is not indecently dressed.

*fucking* ignorant hypocrites.

Nonsense and ingredients.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by gigabyte13: 9:27am On Feb 16, 2016
shadelek:
And so? Abeg leave the girl make she chop the life of her head jor.

chai, na her head her life dey bah? No worry all dis pheados, go still give her low-cut soonest.

But abeg wetin new for dis her pissure? Shey because na Mercy pikin? Bikonu make l hear word jareee
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by x6blade(m): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2016
Nothing bad in this naw
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by uzolexis(f): 9:28am On Feb 16, 2016
sandrajazmin:
dear moms, pls be very concerned bout ur daughters!
They are future wives bikonu
at the bolded, what of they are future leaders or something like that Is it only being a wife to a man that makes a woman important?? Pls i am not insulting you or anything, I just think the society relegates women's role and highest acheivement to being a wife and any other woman who has achieved something but is not married is looked down on. This makes a lot of girls to put all their effort in getting a man, fighting over men just so that they can be called a wife too, does not encourage ambition in women and I just dont think it's right.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 16, 2016
Let her show off with what she's got!
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by justjify(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2016
Hold up! Hold up!! Is that a #CamelToe of a teenager? Jaaaayysuuu Gbami!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by AdeniyiA(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2016
What's the meaning of MICHELE sef?? When we have MOREMI?
undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 16, 2016
RickRichards:

Hmmm...I was one week old when I started modelling. You should see my pictures. cool
me too I started modelling when I was in my mom's womb grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by idris4eva(m): 9:33am On Feb 16, 2016
When the best graduating student will be given laptop,flash- drive and hand shake while a beauty pageant winner will be given house,car and cash prize. How do you expect the kids of nowadays to take education serious?

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by bluntspade: 9:34am On Feb 16, 2016
CaroLyner:
i started modelling at 15 so she's not too young.now am below 21 and still a model.so she could actually do it
lie lie
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by bluntspade: 9:34am On Feb 16, 2016
CaroLyner:
i started modelling at 15 so she's not too young.now am below 21 and still a model.so she could actually do it
lie lie carolie
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Walexey(m): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2016
Hmm. ..Please can someone point out what's wrong with this picture? You don't have to speak if you have nothing to say.. .most of you hypocrites are complaining only because other people's opinion have influenced urz, if the title of the post was something like : Beautiful pictures of Mercy Aigbe's 14 year old daughter.. .im pretty sure the response will come out differently.
Please stop jumping on others train....
BTW that ass is still under construction any guy that sees it sensual has mental problem and is the real pedophile.

These pictures are lovely...

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by confi4all(m): 9:37am On Feb 16, 2016
abiodun2007:
if she's wearing this at 14, i wonder wat she'll wear at 28 undecided undecided
no wahala if ur primary objective is to look sexy, u will always meet men that their primary objectives is to have sex. So the mother knws what she is doing. Lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by TheAziz: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2016
well well, i no go tll
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by TheAziz: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2016
well well, i no go talk
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by doveda: 9:39am On Feb 16, 2016
MrsKheiron:
Are we looking at the same picture?
Cos all I see is a beautiful girl dressed appropriately and smiling.

If you think a picture like that is sensual, then that says more about you for sexualising a young girl than it says about her

No one is sexualising her!
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by inme: 9:39am On Feb 16, 2016
There is nothing wrong with what she's wearing. Hypocrites everywhere.

Some of these people criticizing her might have been doing worse things when they were her age.

At the age of 13, some of them have had an abortion, and they will be the first to cast the first stone.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by lexxyrule(m): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2016
She's beautiful and presentable, it's all that matters.

Leave the young bae. She's just living her normal life. Some of you here do worse, so don't pick on her. Her mom is the celeb, she isn't
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Socketbet: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2016
Black is beautiful
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by koolModee: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2016
This is absolute crap! Nairaland, plsssss! Why put up this kids picture here just to have all this hypocrites have a say?! Nonsense! Ok, what is wrong here, what she wore, her pose, what??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) / ''Shindara Fatoyinbo Born 2002, Krest Shutdown In 2001" - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.