Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React (66747 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Teddy A's Photo: Fans React "Iceberg Out, Teddy A In" / Wizkid Looking Sick In New Photo, Fans React "Stop The Weed Guy" / Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
doveda:

Doveda is the same as dare todiffer

I will teach my sons to be stay off fornication and to respect women. Religion aside, I would ask them to respect women, sexual attraction does not mean lack of respect for women. Use of derogatory words like ‘bIcthes, hoes', harassment, rape and abuse are examples of disrespect for women. We shouldn't mix things up, sexual attraction is natural.

Also, women get sexually attracted to men day in day out, blame culture for the reason they don't go about asking every Tom, Dick and Harry!!!

You do have a point.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by praxisnetworks: 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
doveda:

Doveda is the same as dare todiffer

I will teach my sons to be stay off fornication and to respect women. Religion aside, I would ask them to respect women, sexual attraction does not mean lack of respect for women. Use of derogatory words like ‘bIcthes, hoes', harassment, rape and abuse are examples of disrespect for women. We shouldn't mix things up, sexual attraction is natural.

Also, women get sexually attracted to men day in day out, blame culture for the reason they don't go about asking every Tom, Dick and Harry!!!
And coochie remember?
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by queenserere(f): 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
tico1212:
Wait, what is too much? The outfit? Her pose? Or her street credibility?
I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by stubbornman(m): 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
ShakurM:
The way girls grow ehn undecided , when I was 14 I was running around and playing rubber
brother the thing tire me oh....
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by stubbornman(m): 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2016

Hmmm...I was one week old when I started modelling. You should see my pictures. cool
I came out of my mommas stomach cat walking
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Ayosavage(m): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
When I was her age I was taller than her grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) / Everything Bollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.