Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React (66755 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Teddy A's Photo: Fans React "Iceberg Out, Teddy A In" / Wizkid Looking Sick In New Photo, Fans React "Stop The Weed Guy" / Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Tobium1(m): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
tico1212:
Wait, what is too much? The outfit? Her pose? Or her street credibility?

The cameltoe is too much
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Tobium1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
14!! Dat means, she still has 4 more years to attain adulthood, and she's already showing off her cameltoe to de vaseline crew and paedophiles. I can't imagine Wat wuld become of her wen she clocks 18
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by IYANGBALI: 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Some guys go don take eye comot cloth for her body.

Funjosh and eleko1 see bweast milk for una mouth
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Funjosh(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Some guys go don take eye comot cloth for her body.

Funjosh and eleko1 see bweast milk for una mouth

You be Passage(Ode) tongue
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by tunde1200(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
Prostitutions runs in family.
Advertice yourself I will never see you!.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by IYANGBALI: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Funjosh:

You be Passage(Ode) tongue
see bweast milk for
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by ChappyChase: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
nifesi01:
You look and write like many not even one...lol
Hahahahahah. Am not an ebonyi boy but share borders.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Afrok(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
Melahou:

its worse not worst...see where your life is leading you to

I can see that you are comprehending well tongue
Worse: more ill
Worst: most badly, most ill.

So please go back and learn comprehension.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by greenhope(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Whats wrong with whats she is wearing. Pls this is 2016 not 1996
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Valobit(f): 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
RickRichards:

Hmmm...I was one week old when I started modelling. You should see my pictures. cool

May We see ur one week old baby pixs? grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Mjshexy(f): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
DNameisOla:

Wetin d mother slf dey wear. At least, a child can only learn frm wats around her.
Yea ur right DNameisOla, that's the reason y i advice the mother help this child channel her energy into her studies rather than fashion beyond her age
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Abukc(m): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
I give her two years dem don dey finn her
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
At 09 years I wore exactly like this and that was fine, still is. I feel like she is being attacked only bcoz mama is big. Stop it please coz 6 year olds pose like this.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by smart3856: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
SMH This gherl wey suppose still dey bath outside grin

Ask her simple questions now she would eef up

Some mumus too dey like the pics and some dey FOLLOW
. LMFAO
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
And dress like this. Keemaaaan
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by diva90: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
I don't see anything wrong with what she wore. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by wealthmi1: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Make una gerrara here ! As if ,if dem jam dat girl for Quilox dem no go eye am ! Yeye hypocritez
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Melahou(m): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
Afrok:

Worse: more ill
Worst: most badly, most ill.

So please go back and learn comprehension.

SMH...what a waste...you need serious help
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by DNameisOla(f): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mjshexy:
Yea ur right DNameisOla, that's the reason y i advice the mother help this child channel her energy into her studies rather than fashion beyond her age
Well, I hope she realize dt b4 its too late.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by oodua1stson: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Omo ti won ma fi oko fun ni injury very soon
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2016
doveda:

No one is sexualising her!
Totally no need for the exclamation mark love, you might wanna read through the comments again.
Meanwhile don't quote me again
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by SHOCK7(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
CaroLyner:
i see her venturing into modelling soon.she has the height and looks.
Really dat wasn't d bane of contention?
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by doveda: 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
MrsKheiron:

Totally no need for the exclamation mark love, you might wanna read through the comments again.
Meanwhile don't quote me again

Yes maundecided

I read the comments. That girl is a grown woman. If you were a man, you would act the same way. The only reason they wouldn't put thoughts into actions would be because of morals etc etc.

The first picture is a sexy pose. Her eyes and her stance scream check me out. If she doesn't want to be seen as such, she should stop conduct herself as such.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by jessy2016: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
She is pretty but i dont like the top she wore
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
doveda:

Yes maundecided

I read the comments. That girl is a grown woman. If you were a man, you would act the same way. The only reason they wouldn't put thoughts into actions would be because of morals etc etc.

The first picture is a sexy pose. Her eyes and her stance scream check me out. If she doesn't want to be seen as such, she should stop conduct herself as such.

Seems like you're just desperately looking for a reason to justify your paedo tendencies.

No, nothing was screaming check me out, it's your delusional mind thinking women were created as objects for sexual gratification
If you can't look at that picture and see a young child then you need help

Have a nice day
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by doveda: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
MrsKheiron:

Seems like you're just desperately looking for a reason to justify your paedo tendencies.

No, nothing was screaming check me out, it's your delusional mind thinking women were created as objects for sexual gratification
If you can't look at that picture and see a young child then you need help

Have a nice day

I am a lady

A very realistic, sensible and intelligent one.

You need help if you believe that men and women are not sexual beings. You need help if you think men should not be attracted to a good looking woman. You need help if you think that a 14-year old female is not a woman. A 14 year old have always been considered a woman until he advent of ‘civilisation', Have you tried your foremothers the age they got married?
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
doveda:

I am a lady

A very realistic, sensible and intelligent one.

You need help if you believe that men and women are not sexaul brings. You need help of you think women to not react to certain men parts. You need help if you think that a 14-year old girl is not a woman. Have you akse your grandma or great grandma when she got married?

Baby. Work on your English, get a proper education then we can talk.
For now, I have no reply to your stock comments.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by doveda: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
MrsKheiron:

Baby. Work on your English, get a proper education then we can talk.
For now, I have no reply to your stock comments.

Nah, it was a rushed responsesmiley. I would have thought Your highness would have had that figured out.

I believe you need to work on ypur intelligencesmiley. A 14-year old female is a woman whether you like it or not, you cannot stop a normal heterosexual man from getting attracted to a 14 year old.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
doveda:

Nah, it was rushedsmiley

I had a meeting with my supervisorsmiley so you don't need to tell me what you do. However you should work on your intelligencesmiley. A 14-year old female is a woman whether you like it or not. And you cannot your husband or sons from getting attracted to a good-looking teenagersmiley

No, honey you're own husband and sons
Please tell them rape and paedophilia are punishable by law.

Your African mentality of victim blaming is deeply inherent, there's no need to continue this conversation.

If you think it's okay for your husband to be sexually attracted to that young girl in the picture, that's okay.

Good day
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by doveda: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
MrsKheiron:

No, honey you're own husband and sons
Please tell them rape and paedophilia are punishable by law.

Your African mentality of victim blaming is deeply inherent, there's no need to continue this conversation.

If you think it's okay for your husband to be sexually attracted to that young girl in the picture, that's okay.

Good day
Almost everyone knows that daretodiffer goes real hard on rapists and paedophiles:

Rape is an act, you don't need a law degree to figure that outundecided. Attraction is not punishable under any legal system I know of. A rapist or paedophile would need to act on his urges to be criminally liableundecided. A 14-year old is not a prepubescent therefore the term ‘paedo' do not apply in this casesmiley.

A 14 year old like that looks like this babe, is a woman culturally and biologically, ‘ain't' any law going to change that fact. My husband can get attracted to a woman however I will be deeply worried if he is attracted to a prepubescentundecided.

You really need to work on your intelligence and education.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
doveda:

Almost everyone knows that daretodiffer goes real hard on rapists and paedophiles:

Rape is an act, you don't need a law degree to figure that outundecided. Attraction is not punishable under any legal system I know of. A rapist or paedophile would need to act on his urges to be criminally liableundecided. A 14-year old is not a prepubescent therefore the term ‘paedo' do not apply in this casesmiley.

A 14 year old like that looks like this babe, is a woman culturally and biologically, ‘ain't' any law going to change that fact. My husband can get attracted to a woman however I will be deeply worried if he is attracted to a prepubescentundecided.

You really need to work on your intelligence and education.

You didn't have to solicit validation from a third party.
Anyways ma'am I'd take your advice and go work on my intelligence and education while you enjoy your 'cultural' mentality which is at an abysmally average level.

N/B
You could actually teach your sons to look at girls and see them as just that- girls and not potential lays.
Or not

Ciaò
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React by doveda: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
MrsKheiron:

You didn't have to solicit validation from a third party.
Anyways ma'am I'd take your advice and go work on my intelligence and education while you enjoy your 'cultural' mentality which is at an abysmally average level.

N/B
You could actually teach your sons to look at girls and see them as just that- girls and not potential lays.
Or not

Ciaò

Doveda is the same as dare todiffer

I will teach my sons to be stay off fornication and to respect women. Religion aside, I would ask them to respect women, sexual attraction does not mean lack of respect for women. Use of derogatory words like ‘bIcthes, hoes', harassment, rape and abuse are examples of disrespect for women. We shouldn't mix things up, sexual attraction is natural.

Also, women get sexually attracted to men day in day out, blame culture for the reason they don't go about asking every Tom, Dick and Harry!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars / ''Shindara Fatoyinbo Born 2002, Krest Shutdown In 2001" - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.