Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,088 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

You Do More Bad Than Good When You Ignore Your Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Do More Bad Than Good When You Ignore Your Spouse (293 Views)

I Pee In My Pant Always Because I Feel So Good When I’m Wet Down - Nigerian Lady / When You Finally Ignore Your Mother's Advice And Marry A Slay Queen / Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Do More Bad Than Good When You Ignore Your Spouse by RelationshipT: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2016
A study made on children’s behavior showed that children would prefer you yell at them than ignore them. Aside physical abuse, been kept in isolation or castigated is one of the harshest punishment on an individual.
Likewise being silent, when you are expected to talk or speak is also regarded as a form of punishment that keeps the other person devastated. It can indeed generate fear in these concerned individuals. Most are willing to make amendment and ask for forgiveness if you can just speak, communicate how you feel to them.

When we shut down or close our heart on people, refusing to interact or acknowledge them, we often think we are passing the message of our grievances, but little do we know we are doing more bad than good. You hope in treating them this way, they will get the message that they have displeased you. They have done something wrong in your eyes and deserve punishment, deserve to have your “love” taken away.Yes, you do more bad than good. Because the research showed that the angered person is more depressed and devastated than the supposed offender.Read More.http://relationshiptalks.com.ng/you-do-more-bad-than-good-when-you-ignore-your-spouse/

(1) (Reply)

What's App Hookup / Williams / Dear Racists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.