Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,807 members, 7,827,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Ladies; The Reason Why Men Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies; The Reason Why Men Cheat (401 Views)

Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies; The Reason Why Men Cheat by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2016
The first question I will like to ask is between MEN and WOMEN, who cheat the most? Ok! Women said His men dat cheat then so let assume is the men
SO WHY DO ME CHEAT THEN?

1. BECAUSE OF A NAGING WOMAN : most women are not good in communicating with their husband or boyfriend, instead of calm down and settle the issue they nag about it and dis make men to feel bad run to a women who can understand them and make them happy.

2. BECAUSE SHE IS NO LONGER SEXY; wt they omen do dis just because they are already married and dey see no reason why looking hot and sexy for the men they married. But they forgot dat men are moved for what they see.

3.THE MAN FEEL HE CAN GET AWAY WITH IT: if u marry a man does not mean u should take ur eyes of him, am not saying u should be possessive but try to be sensitive to the man u married.

4.MEN FEEL IT BOOST THEIR EGO: seriously to me as a man it does not make sense when u think u have slept with 5 different girls in a week and dat has made u a real man. So ladies men have EGO, so they do dis to activate it.

5. NOT LIVING UP TO EXPECTATION: as a woman they are things u were doing before, dat made dat man want u so much, it may be how good u are on bed even if I knw sex is not love but what am trying to say is dat think of what u are doing to dat man dat made him want u more than any bitches.

7. LACK OF FEAR OF GOD: to me dis is my best reason why men cheat. If u dnt fear God how can u fear just human. So to me some men have lost dat Godly thought.

I have dis to say, to me women are the root curse to all does men dat are cheating now, because u knw dat a particular man is married u are still going out with him.

WOMEN BETRAY WOMEN, WHAT A SHAME. Ladies let me knw how u feel concerning dis issue on ground. Just comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies; The Reason Why Men Cheat by ChappyChase: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2016
Baba leave that thing! Some of them no get reason!
Re: Ladies; The Reason Why Men Cheat by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2016
@chappychase. LIKE U ABI? LOL

(1) (Reply)

What Is Success? / Love / God Is Romantic Being.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.