Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

How To Bring Him Back Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Bring Him Back Home (375 Views)

5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Bring Him Back Home by dovoule(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
A woman came to complain to my pastor of whom I am a P.A.. She said her husband has been banging women in all cardinal points leaving her to die of sex-starvation.. She wore a sleeveless blouse and behold, I could see a multitude of hairs sticking their necks out of her armpit.. Her body odour alone could disturb dead bodies from resting in peace.. Madam! Shave your well, keep it clean and maintain personal hygiene, he might come back.. I don't think prayers can solve that though.. kissA woman came to complain to my pastor of whom I am a P.A.. She said her husband has been banging women in all cardinal points leaving her to die of sex-starvation.. She wore a sleeveless blouse and behold, I could see a multitude of hairs sticking their necks out of her armpit.. Her body odour alone could disturb dead bodies from resting in peace.. Madam! Shave well, keep it clean and maintain personal hygiene, he might come back.. I don't think prayers can solve that though..

(1) (Reply)

Is Love A Responsibility Or A Product Of Emotion / Why Do Most Girls Keep Lots Of Secrets... / How Sensitive Skin Can Be Maintained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.