Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral (2836 Views)

Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend / Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by confamgist237: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
Photos Of A 12yrs old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral On Internet

A "shocking" footage taken in Lebanon, sparked an international outcry after a little girl of 12-years-old, was featured getting married to a middle-aged man. The video also seemed to show her suit-clad husband, who is at least four decades older than her, clinging on to her. Although people were understandably appalled by the sight of it, thankfully, the child bride and her groom were actors. Amassing more than 1.7 million views since it was released, the clip offers up a window into another world where thousands of young girls in Lebanon, Syria and around the world who are forced into marriage.

See more pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/photos-of-12yrs-old-girl-getting.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

Re: Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by confamgist237: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Endtime wedding
Re: Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by StPete: 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by Strahovski1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Beautiful.

What a lovely girl.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by boboLIL(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
This one nobi child abuse,,, na paedophiles on the lose... The end is near

End time happenings
Re: Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by Mjshexy(f): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
When we say the end is near, they try to shut us up, shebi we can all see the evil & wickedness that is being perpetrated by man. It's well sad
Re: Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by boboLIL(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Strahovski1:
Beautiful.

What a lovely girl.
this one u de praise am,,, are u his partner in crime? No try am fr naija cos u will be stoned...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by vault(m): 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
its either I read that wrong or y'all did....... its not real, they are both actors..... its a demonstration undecided
Re: Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by cruzita(f): 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
undecided why do I find it so hard to believe?
Re: Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by Strahovski1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
boboLIL:
this one u de praise am,,, are u his partner in crime? No try am fr naija cos u will be stoned...

I'm not a Nigerian and I am not his partner. I'm admiring the beautiful girl not the old man.

Besides in Northern Nigerian 12 year olds get married and nobody is stoned.
Re: Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by Stevebamdex(m): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
War monger{false prophet mohammed} started that trend..mohammad wedded aisha at the age of six..he started pummeling her @ D age of nine..he is the role model of immoral people. sad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by boboLIL(m): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Strahovski1:

I'm not a Nigerian and I am not his partner. I'm admiring the beautiful girl not the old man.

Besides in Northern Nigerian 12 year olds get married and nobody is stoned.
that's why u r in support of dis shameful act...
Re: Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by Strahovski1(m): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
boboLIL:
that's why u r in support of dis shameful act...

I do not find anything shameful here. The girl consented to it and the man looks rich and comfortable
Re: Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by boboLIL(m): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Strahovski1:

I do not find anything shameful here. The girl consented to it and the man looks rich and comfortable
endtime people everywhere
Re: Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by HARDBUOI: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
so after dat now this useles man will use that his useless JT
to destroy this innocent gal.
nawa for una.oooooooooooooooo
Re: Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by Nature8(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Thats not real.. They're just acting movie
Re: Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by OCTAVO: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Unbelievable!
Re: Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
HARDBUOI:
so after dat now this useles man will use that his useless JT
to destroy this innocent gal.
muslims na for una.oooooooooooooooo
is this also in ur quoran ?
seems like you have reading disability both of them are actors
Re: Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by HARDBUOI: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=Ucheosefoh post=42978317] seems like you have reading disability both of them are actors [/quote

u are an slowpoke is... dat how u correct a mistake with an insult?.
just go the topic again and see dat more than half of the people that commented before u also taught it was real.
why pic out only me to insult me undecided
its not everybody dat will read the post coz we see similar story here everytime.
Re: Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=HARDBUOI post=42979661][/quote] I was only pointing out your flaws not insulting you. That people comment ignorantly doesn't mean you should follow the trend
Re: Photos Of A 12yrs Old Girl Getting Married To A 52yrs Old Man Goes Viral by HARDBUOI: 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I was only pointing out your flaws not insulting you. That people comment ignorantly doesn't mean you should follow the trend

funny enough u dnt know wat an insult is...or did anyone write dat comment for u.?

(1) (Reply)

Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife / Shocking! Video Shows How Two Girls Tried To Rape A Guy (photos/video) / If Your Man/bf Isnt Cheating Is Something Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.