Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,040 members, 7,838,615 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) (42778 Views)

Okorocha Meets Pastor Mike Agbahiwe Whose Wife Was Killed In Kano / Ayo Oritsejafor, Abdulsalami Meet Buhari In Aso Rock (Photo) / Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by FemiFaniKayode: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Sasuwa:
Today is my birthday, can i get some likes

wetin una dey carry this like do?
Can you exchange it with money at First Bank?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by mencade5(m): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
benflin:

But they pastor all the churches in Ur village grin religious bigot

who are you talking to? I go slap you ooo.

How can yoruba pastors be preaching faith this faith yet when they want to get married they will first impregnate the woman before marrying her? Why are they turning the bible up side down?

Sorry oga there is no church or mosque in my village.

Hahahaha
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Louiscutedude(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
kkkk
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by trappatoni(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
mencade5:
Yoruba christiians are not strong christians same with their muslims.

na you go judge them for heaven ba?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by LordClem(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
How is this supposed to be a sensible comment now?

mencade5:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by SMARTKOSSY: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Is Buhari Trying To Christainize Nigeria?
u r always making senseless comments...Do u even av brains?
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by seguntijan(m): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
I could remember when this man refuses to recognize prof. osinbajo in the church during election period.
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by mindtricks: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
TippyTop:
Look at Osibanjo laughing like a mere commissioner.

Hmm, na wao for this your bad mouth! grin
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Ifymma(f): 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=mencade5 post=42973549]Yoruba Christians are not strong Christians same with their Muslims.

True talk, same reasons why the Hausa's call them "Beerebe" which means two edged sword
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Ifymma(f): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=mencade5 post=42973549]Yoruba christiians are not strong christians same with their muslims.

True talk, that is the main reason why the hausa's call them "beerebe" which means two edged sword
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Akiika: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Goldmind1:
The poster was wrong. Instead of saying that Pastor Enoch Adeboye went to Aso Rock to meet PMB, he said it it the other way round. Between the two of them who went to see each other.
I think the SW Christians are selling themselves so each cheap to Islam Fr. Mbaka tried it and the SEasteners tongue-lashed him.
4 out of 6 states in the SW have muslim governors and U people say U are running the biggest churches in Nigeria. I pity people who troop to your churches. I pray in my house and God answers me.
I am not trying to mix tribalism with Christianity but I have seen that the Sw Christians do not allow their Adamic nature to die, rather they boast in hypocrisy.

You need to see a psychiatrist, you seriously have mental ailment.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by gretblue: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Goldmind1:
The poster was wrong. Instead of saying that Pastor Enoch Adeboye went to Aso Rock to meet PMB, he said it it the other way round. Between the two of them who went to see each other.
I think the SW Christians are selling themselves so each cheap to Islam Fr. Mbaka tried it and the SEasteners tongue-lashed him.
4 out of 6 states in the SW have muslim governors and U people say U are running the biggest churches in Nigeria. I pity people who troop to your churches. I pray in my house and God answers me.
I am not trying to mix tribalism with Christianity but I have seen that the Sw Christians do not allow their Adamic nature to die, rather they boast in hypocrisy.
Another religion bigot spotted.What has 4gov Muslims got to with this post. Ironically your Easthern states gov that are dominated by Christians have not made any difference.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by santori: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
mencade5:

they are not bigots like you are. they believe christianity and Islam is from the same God. so why hate each other when you are serving the same God

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by gozzlin: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wetin im dey find there?
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Sant1m: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
Goldmind1:
shut your trap and talk for development, just listen to yourself. A lot of SS and SE are are for pmb and good governance, take your trash somewhere else

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by olawooro: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
Goldmind1:
There are lot of religious bigots among the christians too. You are one of them.
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by gods134(m): 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
D south south has nothing to do with ur Islamic agenda in dis zoo republic u call country

[/quote]
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by serikiYCU(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=mencade5 post=42973549]Yoruba christiians are not strong christians same with their muslims.

[/quote

Wat makes u think are a gud 1 either?
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
kokoA:
Great men.
i came and i saw the three wise men
long live fed rep of akwa ibom.
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by gods134(m): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Sant1m:
shut your trap and talk for development, just listen to yourself. A lot of SS and SE are are for pmb and good governance, take your trash somewhere else
listen to urself in self delusion. Keep deceiving yourselves cos u ppl have NT seen anything. Buhari will only surprise(disappoint) you Bt 4 us over here we v move on until we get out of dis sinking boat called Zoo
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by timota(m): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
harbeedaymee:

You are silly! Mimiko is a Muslim angry angry
I'm sorry, I made a wrong assumption mimiko is truly a moslem I have just discovered that so ur 4-2 score line stands

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by olajizz01(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
Goldmind1:
The most senseless post of the month.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Mavrick2012: 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Obiagelli:
Islamization has begun
but this doesnot improve his BUDGET OF WASTE.lol
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Babacele: 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
Obiagelli:
Islamization has begun
kikikiki Ahjia Obiagelli ......
na Alhaji Babacele..... Alhaukbar in Jesus name!
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
If Jesus can't be terorrist then his children can't never be, therefore papa Adeboye should help other peaceful convert entire north to become children of God by using PMB as a point of contact to the others, so as we can find peace,.
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Babacele: 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
TippyTop:
Look at Osibanjo laughing like a mere commissioner.
that would remove n jail an ipob senate president......kikikiki
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by olajizz01(m): 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=Ifymma post=42976575][/quote]Your strongness in christainity in your region is what makes u people kidnappers,Ritualists(half of the S.E money is blood money)drug traffickers,profesional robbers,419 etc.
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by gaffig: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Topeakintola:
Buhari has an infectious smile/laughter

I trust Daddy Adeboye. A friend to every President

May God help us in this country

Lets hope the Gates of Hell crooner - Daddy oledepo will not also make an appointment to see Buhari soon
Where did u dump ur brain b4 typing, the two pastors represent Christianity but u can call one Ole.. ... . Whatever!! u must be a slave-christain
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by odogwueast: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Both of them need world of advice concerning our economics
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by mneedss(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
It is well
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by gaffig: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
aiksneffects:
Adebayo is phony.

Every real prophet in the Bible is HATED by political leaders. False prophets needs to praise of men, association with the leaders to give themselves glory.

Why would a servant of God seek friendship and admiration of an ungodly leader.

I didn't see John the Baptist, Jeremiah, Daniel, Isaiah or even Paul doing this.

James 4:4 (KJV)

4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Go back to ur slumber, when u wake read the post again.
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by FazzyKachi(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
Goldmind1:
Lemme clear yo doubts! Their's a programme at d National stadium in abuja by RCCG region 10 today! So no think say e just travel come Aso rock for em selfish reason! So rephrase your word_okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital / Lagos APC Primary: Jide Sanwo-olu Votes, Speaks After (photos, Video) / Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.