Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) (42780 Views)

Okorocha Meets Pastor Mike Agbahiwe Whose Wife Was Killed In Kano / Ayo Oritsejafor, Abdulsalami Meet Buhari In Aso Rock (Photo) / Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Affegott(m): 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
Sasuwa:
Today is my birthday, can i get some likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY llnp
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Tayo2014: 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
iliyande:
more

This is the first time I will see Buhari laughing seriously
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Tayo2014: 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
This is the first time I will see Buhari laughing seriously
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by naijagobetter(m): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Buhari sure hold Pa Adeboye in high esteem to shake him the way he did.
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by owoade25(m): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
WHEN YOU SERVE GOD FAITHFULLY, WHEITHER IT'S GOVERNMENT ABC OR XYZ, YOU WILL BE RELEVANT!
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by UncleChybyke: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Topeakintola:
Buhari has an infectious smile/laughter

I trust Daddy Adeboye. A friend to every President

May God help us in this country

Lets hope the Gates of Hell crooner - Daddy oledepo will not also make an appointment to see Buhari soon
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by davodyguy: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
Goldmind1:
The poster was wrong. Instead of saying that Pastor Enoch Adeboye went to Aso Rock to meet PMB, he said it it the other way round. Between the two of them who went to see each other.
I think the SW Christians are selling themselves so each cheap to Islam Fr. Mbaka tried it and the SEasteners tongue-lashed him.
4 out of 6 states in the SW have muslim governors and U people say U are running the biggest churches in Nigeria. I pity people who troop to your churches. I pray in my house and God answers me.
I am not trying to mix tribalism with Christianity but I have seen that the Sw Christians do not allow their Adamic nature to die, rather they boast in hypocrisy.
Pathetic liar.

Fayose
Mimiko
Ambode

Are Christians its 3/3
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
mencade5:
Yoruba christiians are not strong christians same with their muslims.

Hmmm, I think I disagree with you on these.

Most of them are my friends, we both attends minister meeting together. Infact they are more stronger than igbo pastors, I know you will not understand.
Am an igbo man, I know what am saying.
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 17, 2016
Goldmind1:
The poster was wrong. Instead of saying that Pastor Enoch Adeboye went to Aso Rock to meet PMB, he said it it the other way round. Between the two of them who went to see each other.
I think the SW Christians are selling themselves so each cheap to Islam Fr. Mbaka tried it and the SEasteners tongue-lashed him.
4 out of 6 states in the SW have muslim governors and U people say U are running the biggest churches in Nigeria. I pity people who troop to your churches. I pray in my house and God answers me.
I am not trying to mix tribalism with Christianity but I have seen that the Sw Christians do not allow their Adamic nature to die, rather they boast in hypocrisy.
Goat head lagos,ekiti and ondo governors are christians,,,stop writing thrash
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by totorimi: 5:01am On Feb 17, 2016
One day shall come
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by Sammyashol(m): 7:18am On Feb 17, 2016
afolayangs:
oloriburuku
Ni tani? Are u in ur right sense @ all
Re: Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) by wordbank(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2016
harmless011:
Adeboye should pray for buhari to receive wisdom because he is clueless at the moment.
He that lack wisdom let him ask God who gives liberally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Makes Brief Appearance At Niger Rally, Fails To Give Speech (Video, Pics) / INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Arsenal's Victory Over Liverpool Using Apc's Slogan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.