Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,407 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun (3422 Views)

Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage / EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust / Why Buhari Fired AMCON MD, Mustafa Chike-obi - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by yaxx: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
The national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), John Oyegun has confirmed speculations in certain quarters that the 27 heads of parastatals sacked by President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday...

READ MORE: http://www.thinkersnewsng.com/2016/02/breaking-news-sacked-heads-of-parastatals-were-pdp-saboteurs-oyegun/ (THINKERS NEWSPAPER)

1 Like

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by denko(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
if this true then apc is nightmare for the next few mobths

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by TippyTop(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Two weeks ago you were blaming God.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by AngryNigerian(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Turn to the nairalander below you and say, "mate, have you blamed GEJ today?"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by hinwazaka: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
Then the president should go on livetv and confirm your ludicrous statement. After which he should confess that the budget is a sham and should then call for it's recall from the Senate. He should also go to Eagle square and ask for a public caning for his stup1dity

7 Likes

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by criminalmindz: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
What a riduculous statement, imagine what somebody's father is saying. No shame!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by ajebuter(f): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
criminalmindz:
What a riduculous statement, imagine what somebody's father is saying. No shame!

Father ke?

Na grandfather oh.

Imagine?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
APC was never ready for governance. What a ridiculous excuse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by BushidoBlue(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
AngryNigerian:

No I have not ooo...
Lemme do my daily blaming.....

Oga Jonathan!!!!!
Why are you so wicked!!!!!
Why you add so many kurukere waka inside our budget?

Abeg na leave us to enjoy our dollar naaa

Haba Jona?!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by AngryNigerian(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
BushidoBlue:

No I have not ooo...
Lemme do my daily blaming.....

Oga Jonathan!!!!!
Why are you so wicked!!!!!
Why you add so many kurukere waka inside our budget?

Abeg na leave us to enjoy our dollar naaa

Haba Jona?!!!!!

grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by sarutobie(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
So that means from henceforth any other mess uncovered in the civil service will absolve PDP of any blames right? I just don't understand how we play politics with virtually everything in Nigeria. These aged men at the helm of affairs are just the worst the world over!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by chigoizie7(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Haba, not again, when will all these blame games end?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by OFFICIAL336: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Every passing day shows obviously that APC lacks direction and are not ready to lead.

When in the name of the Heavens will this devilish party stops blaming people and work, and fix the mess they have succeeded in creating out of the economy.

Take it or leave it, APC is the Heaven's punishment to Nigerians for their sins.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by JANK23H(m): 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Sacking them is a good thing. It therefore means that it is matter of time before APC run out of excuses. Meanwhile, we await the next one(excuse /blame)

3 Likes

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by Fkforyou(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
Do you know that Jonathan is the reason why buhari farts every single moment? Yes I said it, if you think am lying, ask Lai mohammed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by gunuvi(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Oyegun, go and bury your head in shame. Useless old man who is completely confused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by NavierStokes(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
The saboteurs prepared the budget of the presidency?

They included the money for rents into the budget?
They included money for connecting cable to drivers office?
They included the money for purchase of bmws?
Renovation of vp quarters?
Provision of recreational facilities?
Software upgarde for Fayemi's ministry?

To mention but a few, Oyegun, go and sit down.

I remember your party men have been clamouring for Buhari to fire these men and appoint them instead, now you make me realize you guys were smarter than we even thought, you kept them on to use them as fall guys should incase your premeditated malfeasance with the budget doesn't work out. Good timing for appointment of APC party faithfuls onto board and parastatals, you succeeded in killing two birds with a single stone. These guys are not as confused as we thought afterall.
Every thing we call embarassment has been well orchestrated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by MahatmaGhandi: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Very nasty of him
Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by peacengine(m): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
See the useless set of people Nigerians are hoping will bring change

2 Likes

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by Festy4u(m): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Whew! What a government undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by Alezy(m): 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nigeria n's are indeed useless, no wonder the patency of our education is seriously been questioned...... what silly source is That? Very unverifiable, it is neither on Google, and you all are already spewing trash.... its disgraceful to say the least
Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by sammyj: 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hmmmm. Food for thought but this information should not be coming from the APC chairman but rather from the FG!!!!
Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by Gbawe: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
TippyTop:
Two weeks ago you were blaming God.

You clannish/ethnocentric worshippers of GEJ and IPOBians make me laugh with how you are blinded by hate to the extent you don't realise the biggest difference between the President you hate because of nothing but his ethnic origin (Buhari) and the former President you worshipped clannishly when he was clearly ruining Nigeria.

The big difference is that Buhari acts to rght wrongs while GEJ never did. There are severe and swift consequences for misconduct under Buhari while GEJ made Nigeria a laughing stock with how he turned our nation into a joke where people did what they wanted, however terrible, secure in the knowledge there would be no negative consequences for their action. Abba Moro sent young Nigerians to their death and scammed our poor youths who could hardly eat. Yet GEJ showed the world he was proud of Moro by supporting the vile Minister's action.

I really find it disgusting and reprehensible that it is those of you who support such an abysmally incompetent and morally bankrupt leader who have the nerve to criticise a President who shows he will always act to correct errors when they happen while making sure offenders are punished. Buhari is not infallible but Nigerians can be optimistic about his Presidency because he takes action when things go wrong and Nigerians act lawlessly/fraudulently. If others before him had done same then our biggest nemesis, i.e impunity and lawlessness which gives rise to everything bad troubling Nigeria, would have been seriously checked by now. If hate had no destroyed your soul you will appreciate what Buhari is and why Nigeria needs him right now. Not many will have the bravery and decisive character to do what Buhari did. Certainly not the crook you and others worshipped clannishly and wanted to help gain another 4 years in charge of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Amazing revealation
Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by Gbawe: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
AngryNigerian:

What is this character saying? Why won't Nigerians and the entire universe not blame GEJ? Did he sack or bring to book the Nigerian Minister who scammed Nigerian youth over the promise of jobs that did not exist and even sent some to their death in the process? How about Maina and many GEJ simply ignored after their deleterious wrongdoings were exposed? You fans of GEJ have no mouth to talk. No one is foolish enough to think Buhari is infallible but many of us believe in him because we know he will not condone or abet wrongdoing and wrongdoers as others before him did. That is a very good start for Nigeria because impunity and lawlessness is the bane of our nation. People steal billions and practise fraud openly confident in the security GEJ and other had given them that there will be no consequences for their actions.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by Ngokafor(f): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Gbawe:

You clannish/ethnocentric worshippers of GEJ and IPOBians make me laugh with how you are blinded by hate to the extent you don't realise the biggest difference between the President you hate because of nothing but his ethnic origin (Buhari) and the former President you worshipped clannishly when he was clearly ruining Nigeria.

The big difference is that Buhari acts to rght wrongs while GEJ never did. There are severe and swift consequences for misconduct under Buhari while GEJ made Nigeria a laughing stock with how he turned our nation into a joke where people did what they wanted, however terrible, secure in the knowledge there would be no negative consequences for their action. Abba Moro sent young Nigerians to their death and scammed our poor youths who could hardly eat. Yet GEJ showed the world he was proud of Moro by supporting the vile Minister's action.

I really find it disgusting and reprehensible that it is those of you who support such an abysmally incompetent and morally bankrupt leader who have the nerve to criticise a President who shows he will always act to correct errors when they happen while making sure offenders are punished. Buhari is not infallible but Nigerians can be optimistic about his Presidency because he takes action when things go wrong and Nigerians act lawlessly/fraudulently. If others before him had done same then our biggest nemesis, i.e impunity and lawlessness which gives rise to everything bad troubling Nigeria, would have been seriously checked by now. If hate had no destroyed your soul you will appreciate what Buhari is and why Nigeria needs him right now. Not many will have the bravery and decisive character to do what Buhari did. Certainly not the crook you and others worshipped clannishly and wanted to help gain another 4 years in charge of Nigeria.

...Keep quiet please!!...APC party of professional fraudsters..mscheww!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by Gbawe: 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ngokafor:

...Keep quiet please!!...APC party of professional fraudsters..mscheww!!

Silly IPOBian. You lot are discredited and have done yourselves irreparable damage so I don't have time to waste with you. Most folks don't even consider you Nigerians so your opinion hardly matter when you comment on Nigerian politics. The world now expects you to side with anything/anyone and any action harmful to the progress of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by baralatie(m): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
NavierStokes:
The saboteurs prepared the budget of the presidency?

They included the money for rents into the budget?
They included money for connecting cable to drivers office?
They included the money for purchase of bmws?
Renovation of vp quarters?
Ptovision of recreational facilities?
Sofyware upgarde for fayemi's ministry?

To mention but a few, Oyegun, go and sit down.

I remember your party men have been vlampuring for buhari to fire these men and appoint them instead, now you make me realize you guys were smarter than we even thought, you kept them on to use them as fall guys should incase your premeditated malfeasance with the budget doesn't work out.
Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by Ngokafor(f): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Gbawe:

Silly IPOBian. You lot are discredited and have done yourselves irreparable damage so I don't have time to waste with you. Most folks don't even consider you Nigerians so your opinion hardly matter when you comment on Nigerian politics. The world now expects you to side with anything/anyone and any action harmful to the progress of Nigeria.

....bla bla bla,you are back with the junk you call opinion now that the corrupt and incompetent bottom of your president has been exposed...please swerve with your buhari rubbish.
Re: Buhari fired Jonathan’s men for sabotage – Oyegun by TippyTop(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Gbawe:

If your people support their own it's not clannish/ethnocentric but when we support our own it becomes clannish abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive. / #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria / Buhari And Davido On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.