Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. (3237 Views)

It's A Shame For A Woman To Chase After A Man If You Agree Let's Hear Your Point / Puzzay Is Puzzay: Beauty And No Manners? Let's Hear Your Take / Is It RAPE Or NOT? Let's Hear Your Opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by greatness22(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
What will be your reaction if your husband/wife gets a scholarship to study abroad barely two weeks into the marriage??

QueenValerie
sickstars
cruzita come and say something.
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
greatness22:
What will be your reaction if your husband/wife gets a scholarship to study abroad barely two weeks into the marriage??

QueenValerie
sickstars

Let him go as long he is there to study and not make a title holder

Just cos u marrried doesnt mean u shd loose ur existence

He is free to go study and improve his life
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by greatness22(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:

Let him go as long he is there to study and not make a title holder

Just cos u marrried doesnt mean u shd loose ur existence

He is free to go study and improve his life
Hmmm, aren't you scared? grin
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
greatness22:
Hmmm, aren't you scared? grin

Why shd i not be?

I would be fine
But why shd i stop his destiny cos we married

More education more improvement in ones life

As long as he stays committed

Nd if he isnt den it was not meant to be
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
End time study.

We r going together for d course or else. Both of us stays bk in d house
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by greatness22(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:

Why shd i not be?

I would be fine
But why shd i stop his destiny cos we married

More education more improvement in ones life

As long as he stays committed

Nd if he isnt den it was not meant to be
What if the scholarship will last for five years?
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by RoyalBlak007: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
"if"
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by cruzita(f): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
greatness22:

QueenValerie
sickstars
he can go as long as its for the good of both of us
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by greatness22(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
alanposh:
End time study.

We r going together for d course or else. Both of us stays bk in d house
Lol, i said only your wife not the two of you
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
greatness22:
What if the scholarship will last for five years?

Thats hard tho but easy cos i too wud go abroad to study too niyen 5yrs oga he shd just come straight dat he has anoda wife abroad abi 5yrs course leaving ur wife at home here?

Swear down i wud get a job work my life out catch d next avaialbe flight i kno i wud go without telling him and i wud b suprised

cheesy one thing i have learnt as a lady is never go pay a guy a suprise visit he would be the one to always suprise you especially when you hear a cry from his bedroom and its not your real cry cheesy
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by tubouncen(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
That's the beginning of the end....

90% of distance relationship don't really work out

Out of sight is out of mind
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by greatness22(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
he can go as long as its for the good of both of us
Hmmm, are you sure about that? Do you know the middle name of that young man called konji? grin
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by cruzita(f): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
greatness22:
Hmmm, are you sure about that? Do you know the middle name of that young man called konji? grin
I don't care about konji because I'm not really into sex
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, i said only your wife not the two of you

Oga. When I was paying her dowry,we never agreed on that..so its either we go together or she forgets it..

Or if she insists,I will make sure she gets a housemaid or her sis that gat vboot waist to substitute her for d moment...

Then by the time coasta will come bk from injury,Remy might v customised d no 9 Jersey to be his own n coasta will start all over from d bench.

If Ur into football..u will understand wat I meant. Lol
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Will have to get her pregnant before she leaves, then I will either marry a second wife or get a Mistress
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by greatness22(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=sickstars post=42979107

cheesy one thing i have learnt as a lady is never go pay a guy a suprise visit he would be the one to always suprise you especially when you hear a cry from his bedroom and its not your real cry cheesy[/quote] Lol, that's when konji sets in; D
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, that's when konji sets in; D

I kno but thats how to test ow tru the love is
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by greatness22(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
Are you for real
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by dollyjoy(f): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nah nah nah,i mean capital NO.

As long as we are married,no more education on his part,.
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by greatness22(m): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lyondavinci:
Will have to get her pregnant before she leaves, then I will either marry a second wife or get a Mistress
That's the spirit bro grin
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by cruzita(f): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
greatness22:
Are you for real
ofcos I don't really like it
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by iykekelvins(m): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
What re u nw into shocked
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by greatness22(m): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
dollyjoy:

Lol, do you want him to be dull like......... grin
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
dollyjoy:

cheesy see vex na to enter his suitcase ni

Cant we as wives not further education ni?

Babe we will hide his passport ni o
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by cruzita(f): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
What re u nw into shocked
nothing .anything sex is a no no for me
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
greatness22:
That's the spirit bro grin

lol, such situation you gotta be realistic broh.
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by greatness22(m): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:

I kno but thats how to test ow tru the love is
Are you sure you can test a proper naija guy?
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by dollyjoy(f): 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy see vex na to enter his suitcase ni

Cant we as wives not further education ni?

Babe we will hide his passport ni o
eehen,wives can further but as for men,nahhhhhhh,if u don enter na to plan hw to work and upgrade not chasing degrees and allcheesy

lolllll@hide his visa,
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
dollyjoy:

lol_ seriously er you for real..
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by dollyjoy(f): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, do you want him to be dull like......... grin
cheesycheesy
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
greatness22:
Are you sure you can test a proper naija guy?

Testing a naija guy is like waiting for babylon tower to be completed or locating manna from heaven in d lnd of egypt

All am saying his if he can knack girls with no emotional attachment cool sha bt d one dey wud knack nd b doin mini mr and mrs World war 3 is bou to take action!
Re: Straight From The Heart.. Let's Hear Your Thoughts On This. by greatness22(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
alanposh:

Oga. When I was paying her dowry,we never agreed on that..so its either we go together or she forgets it..

Or if she insists,I will make sure she gets a housemaid or her sis that gat vboot waist to substitute her for d moment...

Then by the time coasta will come bk from injury,Remy might v customised d no 9 Jersey to be his own n coasta will start all over from d bench.

If Ur into football..u will understand wat I meant. Lol
Lol, i get your point sir grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out These 4 Tall Ukrainian Hot Ladies / Ban And The Feelings / ♤Happy ♤Birthday ♡♡JeffreyJamez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.