Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? (35649 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / I Have No Girlfriend, The Girls Think I Am Just Too Handsome. See Photos. / Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? by Anthonio15: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
No girlfriend no spending
No boyfriend no money

Option B all the way
Re: No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
phunbyt:
Let's get this party started grin
Like for A comment for B grin

Depends on the dynamics, ideally both should be right especially the guy, however if the girl is the dependent type in terms of finance , then it would be false unless she's the independent type which is rare in ladies, well the guy part is also correct in a larger extent because he bears the emotional burden from the lady and also the financial aspect, let's face it if a guy had issues , the girlfriend is not going to lose sleep over his matter , but if it's the reversed the girls problem is the guys problem. So majorly the guys own is actually more correct to a larger degree but for the girl it varies depending on the type of Babe she is .

cool
Re: No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? by Wantedola(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
Let's be realistic here. It's B, even ladies who aren't liars can testify to that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / Why Most Nigerian Men Fear Marrying Single Mothers / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.