Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Photo: Meet The Woman That Rejected President Buhari's Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Meet The Woman That Rejected President Buhari's Appointment (1945 Views)

Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides / Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Meet The Woman That Rejected President Buhari's Appointment by janzguy: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
She rejected her appointment as the chairperson of the governing council of the Federal University, Dutse (FUD).

The Northern activist, who is also an associate of the wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, in a quarter-page newspaper advert published by a National Newspaper, rejected the
appointment, stressing that she was not consulted.

She claimed her appointment was made through newspaper and was constrained to make the rejection via the same medium. However, she pledged her continued support for
Buhari and his administration.

The advert reads:

"I, Najatu Muhammad, wishes to thank you so much for considering me worthy of being appointed the chairperson of Dutse Federal University. It’s however, unfortunate that I was not consulted before the announcement in the media. I also regret that I have to use the same medium to announce that I can’t accept the appointment for some personal reasons. I will however remain an ardent supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari in his effort in charting a new course for this country. A course that we pray will put this country back on the path of progress. I will also continue to support the presidents fight against corruption and other ills of this country. My unflinching support for the President will remain for Allah’s sake and country. I pray that Allah will continue to guide and protect our President. Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria,”

1 Like

Re: Photo: Meet The Woman That Rejected President Buhari's Appointment by janzguy: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: Photo: Meet The Woman That Rejected President Buhari's Appointment by misreal(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
fp material
Re: Photo: Meet The Woman That Rejected President Buhari's Appointment by WATCHOVER(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
One by one they will all reject.
Re: Photo: Meet The Woman That Rejected President Buhari's Appointment by Mrbigman1(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
This is what is called integrity..
Re: Photo: Meet The Woman That Rejected President Buhari's Appointment by ziccoit: 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Government or political appointment is a call to service. Why do you accept to serve when you knew right from the onset you are going to be an epic failure? Kudos to her and all those that think and act like she.
Re: Photo: Meet The Woman That Rejected President Buhari's Appointment by graciandubuisi(f): 12:05am On Feb 17, 2016
Stunts grin

Na with clear eye? Abegi
Re: Photo: Meet The Woman That Rejected President Buhari's Appointment by Elparaiso(m): 2:59am On Feb 17, 2016
So I just returned from a ban because I asked for change.
Now I know how Bros Nnamdi is feeling.

Lalasticlala, well played.
Don't let me know your real face sha
angry angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: Meet The Woman That Rejected President Buhari's Appointment by Sibrah: 3:27am On Feb 17, 2016
Did anyone ever reject appointments under PDP? Even the head gear tying madam who requested that she be paid in dollars came back the second time to be paid in transfered billions of Naira. PDP was simple irrefutable.
Re: Photo: Meet The Woman That Rejected President Buhari's Appointment by Sibrah: 3:30am On Feb 17, 2016
ziccoit:
Government or political appointment is a call to service. Why do you accept to serve when you knew right from the onset you are going to be an epic failure? Kudos to her and all those that think and act like she.
We know of the one who choose to serve and allowed her bosss use her to transfer billions of Naira while she was jostling for Dollar salary. Buhari's body language is enough to scare corruption away.
Re: Photo: Meet The Woman That Rejected President Buhari's Appointment by chriskosherbal(m): 4:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmmm principled woman.
Re: Photo: Meet The Woman That Rejected President Buhari's Appointment by SmartMugu: 4:16am On Feb 17, 2016
Na people from that woman village jazz her, I sure.
Re: Photo: Meet The Woman That Rejected President Buhari's Appointment by DaBullIT(m): 5:48am On Feb 17, 2016
That's a really objective way to look at the world
ziccoit:
Re: Photo: Meet The Woman That Rejected President Buhari's Appointment by ajoskele(m): 5:51am On Feb 17, 2016
Lalasticlala, coman warn dis woman creating wahala upandan to chill now..
She is scared no money to flenjo!
Re: Photo: Meet The Woman That Rejected President Buhari's Appointment by tunwumi: 5:54am On Feb 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Photo: Meet The Woman That Rejected President Buhari's Appointment by swimcash(m): 5:54am On Feb 17, 2016
she must av her personal reasons

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force In Action(must See) / Why Do Our Governors Enjoy Immunity??... / Photos Of The Chief Of Army Staff, LT. Tukur Buratai, His Father And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.