Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

[PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms (8634 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by auntysimbiat(f): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-mKFjeoSG4o4/VsOZR9fJDnI/AAAAAAACSgQ/gJpdzJ4rMPQ/s1600/cd.jpg[/img]

Lol for those of you that worry about condoms coming off during sex, this might just be the best option for your partner...

Scientists from Sweden have invented a condom called the pant condom which they say gives 100% protection against all STI's and of course prevents unwanted pregnancy.

See photo of a man wearing one after the cut. Do you think it’s a cool idea?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-PGNuGL54giM/VsOZZuG7z7I/AAAAAAACSgU/C4be0juKApU/s400/cd2.jpg[/img]

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/02/photos-scientists-out-with-new-condoms.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by auntysimbiat(f): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
BRAND NEW STYLE, wetin una think??
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by henrybomb(m): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-mKFjeoSG4o4/VsOZR9fJDnI/AAAAAAACSgQ/gJpdzJ4rMPQ/s1600/cd.jpg[/img]

Lol for those of you that worry about condoms coming off during sex, this might just be the best option for your partner...

Scientists from Sweden have invented a condom called the pant condom which they say gives 100% protection against all STI's and of course prevents unwanted pregnancy.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-PGNuGL54giM/VsOZZuG7z7I/AAAAAAACSgU/C4be0juKApU/s400/cd2.jpg[/img]

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/02/photos-scientists-out-with-new-condoms.html
Dis ppl sef
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by Topestbilly(m): 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nonsense!!!! With dis sex will get so so boring.
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by SlazzyK(m): 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
O boy! This one na heat of the highest order o.

6 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by Mologi(m): 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Orisirisi

Lalasticlala...this is ur thing...haaa sorry ur food...

Happy birthday man....
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
I will rather masturbate than to use this thing. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by dhardline(m): 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
This looks funny grin grin grin and yet surprising at the same time shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by Pheals(f): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
undecidedsome people as dedicated there life to be current on any thing new about ... Sex

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by K9blunt(f): 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mehn ama join the crew of ETTS!

DAMN!
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by IGBOPRINCE: 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
Political condoms of the endtime users.

But seriously, fornication is a sin,abstain from it than to regrets it in the future.
I saw tears from a young girl and a young boy.
Wishing to turn back the hands of time.
But it was too late.
And God was far from them because they never listened.
Brethren , it will do you good to abstains rather to obtain and retained untimely dead-end of a life span.
Am not scaring you but
A word is a enough for the wise..

Back to politics.

3 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by 0nyegame(m): 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
E no make sense joor
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by bcomputer101: 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
END TIME CONDOM
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by IJOBA2: 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
Pheals:
undecidedsome people as dedicated there life to be current on any thing new about ... Sex
ARE YOU INDIRECTLY TALKING TO AUNTYSIMBIAT
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by Olorunjuwon(m): 12:01am On Feb 17, 2016
dat guy for d sample must be dummy, how come his cucumber facing cloud, it should go straight...nice invention for those dat doh anything doable....
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by johnydon22(m): 12:02am On Feb 17, 2016
This is crap because after ejaculation and removal of the condom, shiit will get spilled all over you.

and it looks as thick AF... there wouldn't be even 1kobo of sensitivity

I think is very unnecessary and real time crap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by Pheals(f): 12:03am On Feb 17, 2016
IJOBA2:
ARE YOU INDIRECTLY TALKING TO AUNTYSIMBIAT
i did not mention names
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by dabbyz(f): 12:06am On Feb 17, 2016
It looks funny
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by mightyhaze: 12:08am On Feb 17, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by Liljeez(m): 12:13am On Feb 17, 2016
johnydon22:
This is crap because after ejaculation and removal of the condom, shiit will get spilled all over you
sorry..but i dont get dis part
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by akoladejesu(m): 12:15am On Feb 17, 2016
Aunty Simbiat, See wetin u carry come.. Some one like irunobo Oniranu will be happy to see this yeye post of yours I swear...

Uncle Lala, Abeg don't push this to d front page abeg.
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by EKITI001: 6:16am On Feb 17, 2016
too make sense...
auntysimbiat:
cc lalasticlala
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by ademega(m): 6:52am On Feb 17, 2016
so I will be going about in a pant just for sex
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by misspicy(f): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2016
can it be reused? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2016
It looks hot.
Dey berra push it to naija asap
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 17, 2016
misspicy:
can it be reused? lipsrsealed
shocked shocked
Good grief, my daughter! Of all the husband-missing, boyfriend-chasing, toaster-repelling comments you coulda made! lipsrsealed
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:30am On Feb 17, 2016
so, what's this used for? drinking
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by misspicy(f): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2016
Rollar:
shocked shocked
Good grief, my daughter! Of all the husband-missing, boyfriend-chasing, toaster-repelling comments you coulda made! lipsrsealed
shocked daddy caught me shocked

**covers face**
**runs outta thread**
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2016
misspicy:

shocked daddy caught me shocked

**covers face**
**runs outta thread**
*Plucks cane and pursues her* angry
So I spent my life selling palmwine so I could sponsor your education, only for you to end up washing used condoms. Just wait till I catch you sad

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by Exponental(m): 8:03am On Feb 17, 2016
Ashewos n aristos won't like this cos it will slow down business. soooo, guys/customers must pull off trousers for quickie? definitely won't be comfortable wearing it on trousers.
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by misspicy(f): 8:28am On Feb 17, 2016
Rollar:

*Plucks cane and pursues her* angry
So I spent my life selling palmwine so I could sponsor your education, only for you to end up washing used condoms. Just wait till I catch you sad
daddy please daddy please,I won't do it again sadsadsadsad

morning papa,wetin you dey find here? palmwine don finish? tongue
Re: [PHOTOS] Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2016
misspicy:

daddy please daddy please,I won't do it again sadsadsadsad
morning papa,wetin you dey find here? palmwine don finish? tongue
*Raises her skirt and flogs her mercilessly* angry
Palmy still dey oh. I don miss my pikin, so I say make I track am down may we chat over bushmeat and dry gin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. / Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape / "Filming Myself For Daddies Pleasure" Lagos Babe Twerk In Pant & Bra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.