Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Way Your Partner Leans When Kissing Tells You Everything About Your Relation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way Your Partner Leans When Kissing Tells You Everything About Your Relation (703 Views)

Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing / Bae Get Wet, High When Kissing, But Don't Feel Anything During Sex / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way Your Partner Leans When Kissing Tells You Everything About Your Relation by JoelNkantaBlog: 12:10am On Feb 17, 2016
IF your love interest tilts their head to the right while kissing you, the chances are they’re into you.
Body language can tell you a lot about a person’s feelings, but it’s not always clear whether or not they have romantic intentions.

A study from the University of Saskatchewan, in Canada, might save you the embarrassment of chasing someone who has you friend-zoned.
Leaders of research, Jennifer Sedgewick and Lorin Elias, analysed over 500 pictures of people kissing.

Images included parents kissing children, friends saying goodbye to each other and couples intimately smooching.
Analysing the photos allowed researchers to establish whether couples used a particular type of body language while snogging.

The study argues: “Our research demonstrated the novel finding that turning bias was modulated by the context of the kiss, as a leftward directionality was observed for the parental context and a reversed rightward bias for romantic kissing.”

In more intimate situations, the (Click on the link below to read more)
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

Re: The Way Your Partner Leans When Kissing Tells You Everything About Your Relation by vault(m): 12:13am On Feb 17, 2016
sad
Re: The Way Your Partner Leans When Kissing Tells You Everything About Your Relation by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 17, 2016
What of pecking
Re: The Way Your Partner Leans When Kissing Tells You Everything About Your Relation by Emac34: 12:14am On Feb 17, 2016
undecidedundecidedundecided

Re: The Way Your Partner Leans When Kissing Tells You Everything About Your Relation by Synzu(m): 12:28am On Feb 17, 2016
I always hold her head, look into her eyes and place my lips on hers. smiley

No wonder she moans from my kiss grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This Madness Or Fashion?(pic) / Can Anyone Translate To English? See Love Letter Officer Security Wrote To A Sec / She Keeps Cheating On Me But I Dont Really Knw What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.