Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

How Does This Word "Bae" Come About? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does This Word "Bae" Come About? (1082 Views)

Nobody In Romance Section Knows That This Word Is Wrongly Used( pics). / Why Do Guys Hate This Word So Much? / How Do U Come About Your Sobriquet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does This Word "Bae" Come About? by Jonwesley(m): 3:47am On Feb 17, 2016
Please I want to know. I know it relates to a girl or lady. Whether it's a sobriquet or anything I want to know. Thanks for being gracious.
Re: How Does This Word "Bae" Come About? by Smellymouth: 3:48am On Feb 17, 2016
Re: How Does This Word "Bae" Come About? by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 17, 2016
It's the abbreviation for "Before Anyone Else" but some dummies think it's the short form of babe or baby undecided

It doesn't apply only to ladies.

2 Likes

Re: How Does This Word "Bae" Come About? by Jostico: 3:58am On Feb 17, 2016
Sept20:
It's the abbreviation for "Before Anything Else" but some dummies think it's the short form of babe or baby undecided

you're still up!
Re: How Does This Word "Bae" Come About? by Jostico: 4:02am On Feb 17, 2016
Sept20:
It's the abbreviation for "Before Anything Else" but some dummies think it's the short form of babe or baby undecided

Re: How Does This Word "Bae" Come About? by VickyRotex(f): 5:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Sept20:

You're wrong. And to think you're calling people dummy even when youre not sure of what you just wrote up there. Who's the dummy now? undecided

Bae means "Before Anyone Else" not "Anything"

Also, it's a short form of baby or babe.

You can check the Urban dictionary to confirm.

1 Like

Re: How Does This Word "Bae" Come About? by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 17, 2016
Jostico:

you're still up!
no! She typed that in her dreams
Re: How Does This Word "Bae" Come About? by cruzita(f): 6:07am On Feb 17, 2016
grin boobs and eggs

1 Like

Re: How Does This Word "Bae" Come About? by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 17, 2016
Jonwesley:
Please I want to know. I know it relates to a girl or lady. Whether it's a sobriquet or anything I want to know. Thanks for being gracious.
it simple means bastards.....

People forming loves and calling themselves all sorts of foolish names are all bastards.... fools.... idioots...... as u can see for yourself.

*spits on that suit men*
Re: How Does This Word "Bae" Come About? by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 17, 2016
Jonwesley:
it simple means bastards.....

People forming loves and calling themselves all sorts of foolish names are all bastards.... fools.... idioots...... as u can see for yourself.

*spits on that shit men*
Re: How Does This Word "Bae" Come About? by oppybouy(m): 6:51am On Feb 17, 2016
Sept20:
It's the abbreviation for "Before Anyone Else" but some dummies think it's the short form of babe or baby undecided

Lol. M Sept 19th
Re: How Does This Word "Bae" Come About? by Lovetinz(m): 7:42am On Feb 17, 2016
Bæ/bae is a Danish word for poop. Also used by people on the internet who think it means baby, sweetie etc.

Bae I love u so much

Brian, my bae

I just made a bæ

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bae
Re: How Does This Word "Bae" Come About? by VickyRotex(f): 7:59am On Feb 17, 2016
Lovetinz:
Bæ/bae is a Danish word for poop. Also used by people on the internet who think it means baby, sweetie etc.

Bae I love u so much

Brian, my bae

I just made a bæ

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bae

What about this?

Re: How Does This Word "Bae" Come About? by Jonwesley(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Thanks yaw all for the responses.
Re: How Does This Word "Bae" Come About? by Jonwesley(m): 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
VickyRotex:

You're wrong. And to think you're calling people dummy even when youre not sure of what you just wrote up there. Who's the dummy now? undecided

Bae means "Before Anyone Else" not "Anything"

Also, it's a short form of baby or babe.

You can check the Urban dictionary to confirm.

Was there a modification of Sept20's response? Maybe she corrected herself after reading your own response, which obviously is the correct explanation? Most likely since what i saw in her response is same with yours, but considering that you have quoted her earlier, her modification cannot bear her out.
Re: How Does This Word "Bae" Come About? by VickyRotex(f): 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Jonwesley:

Was there a modification of Sept20's response? Maybe she corrected herself after reading your own response, which obviously is the correct explanation? Most likely since what i saw in her response is same with yours, but considering that you have quoted her earlier, her modification cannot bear her out.

She modified her post after I corrected her. I wasnt expecting her to quote me back cos she already stated that in her signature.

I just needed her to know that you dont call people dummies even when you're not sure about yourself.

Just Google the word "Bae" and you'll see the meaning which is what I stated up there.
Re: How Does This Word "Bae" Come About? by robosky02(m): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
bae.... lol
VickyRotex:

She modified her post after I corrected her. I wasnt expecting her to quote me back cos she already stated that in her signature.

I just needed her to know that you dont call people dummies even when you're not sure about yourself.

Just Google the word "Bae" and you'll see the meaning which is what I stated up there.
Re: How Does This Word "Bae" Come About? by VickyRotex(f): 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
robosky02:
bae.... lol

lol. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Meet My Wifeeey (photo) / Ladies Answer This / What Is The Meaning Of This? :( ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.