Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211869 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
otem pls Continue to expose the truths about the religion of lies. That demon above trying to prevent the truth will only try but not succeed. Two things can never be forever hidden, the moon and the truth...

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 10, 2016
bqlekan:
Now, this is one big piece of literature.. Fragile minds should steer clear.. Whoever put this together is a sophisticated genius.. Miles ahead of our best story writers..

Am I witnessing the birthing of another religion? E even get chapter and verses grin
Nothing new here. Just Google doctrine of the UFOS. There is a well scripted masterplan.

List of UFO religions
UFO religions, also referred to as "UFO cults" and "flying saucer cults", are groups which deal with alleged communication between humans and extraterrestrial beings. Forms of communication include telepathy and astral projection. Groups often believe that humanity can be saved after being educated by the aliens as to how to improve society. Alien abduction belief can lead to formation of a UFO religion. I AM Religious Activity, founded in 1930 by Guy Ballard, is seen, according to one author, as the first UFO Religion, though Aetherius Society founded by George King has also been given this distinction. Scholars identify the 1947 Roswell UFO Incident as a key event within the history of UFO spirituality.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFO_religions

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:55am On Jul 10, 2016
Goddys:
For everybody reading the doctufos, hear it now.
This is a demonic book written by star beings(alien) in the galaxy who are fallen angels who disobeyed our God along with Lucifer in heaven and were casted down to the 1st heaven, earth and the seas.
Things written there are so spiritually coded by the evil spirit to sway the mind of christians from the truth of the bible.
Remember it is end time...
guard your heart jealously.. watch what you read as it can make or mar you.
@ Otem, I respect people's privacy. I'm sorry for intruding in your thread. I'm not your enemy but you and eartum will never win the people of Almighty Jehovah.
I will barge here from time to time to warn the people of God about the consequences of absorbing this demonic doctrine of yours

I have always been very honest to the point that I can give up anything for the truth. If I have a million dollar, I don't care giving it out for the truth.
Now can you give me answers to the following questions?

1. Why did I pray to see Jesus, the son of the supposed almighty God but instead got a vision in which the name Eusebius appeared to me?
2. Why did that Eusebius confront me in my next vision with a sword, telling me "BRING BACK MY CONFESSION?"
3. Why did the prophesy of Yahweh concerning me fail if indeed he is God almighty? Or let me say why is Goddys, a Christian telling a lie that Yahweh showed him a prophesy?
4. Why did I sleep and in my dream those things called Evil Spirits came to attack me and instead of using jesus name I used my own name and they still fled as before when I used Jesus name?
5. Why is it that simple things like 'sleep paralysis' and so on are explained as demons pressing people, whereas it is a flawed premise?
6. Why is it that 95% of people who say that they had spiritual attacks today are the religious ones.
7. Why is it that no BRAIN-USER in history has ever done something as worse as what religious people do? collecting other man's wife, collecting the poor people's money in the name of tithe and offering, ruining lives by negative prophecies, giving death-threats and scary prophesies, telling you that Antichrists are already on the world(1 John 2:18 :
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.)
And till today, all Christians still lie about the world coming to an end, etc.

Answers to all the questions above are these:

1. The name EUSEBIUS appeared to me because in our own world, that jesus didn't exist. Eusebius and his cronies in our own world are the people responsible for making up the story as they are being inspired by Faulkin(who is now in another plane different from the earth).

2. Eusebius was shouting BRING BACK MY CONFESSION in the vision because Christianity is the tool he actually used in bringing about fame to his land through his friend Constantine. Ever wonder why popes reside in Italy(Vatican City) instead of Israel?

You know what? When I'm done with exposing Christianity I will shift my prayer to seeing Mohammed and surely I will get the vision of the real name of the person behind the Mohammed story also and expose Islam as well.

3. The prophecy of yahweh concerning me failed because it is the period of liberation for Nigeria and no negative prophecy can hold a grip on any brain user. Goddys who made the prophecy was indeed led by a deceiver whose name is yahweh(satan) and he has nothing to offer except deception(np wonder we see everyday how the pastors deceive people).

4. Our intelligence has been thoroughly played with. Our brains have been conditioned to believe that the name jesus can save us, therefore when we sleep and have nightmare, we call 'Jesus! 'and we see the so-called Evil Spirit fleeing, whereas in reality we call jesus to help us and nothing happened. THIS IS THE WORK OF OUR SUBCONSCIOUS. in the first place, the nightmares we have is as a result of what our minds are conditioned to during the day, little wonder Christians are the ones reporting spiritual attacks and nightmare most while atheists don't (or you think an atheist wouldn't have believed in the supernatural if they have intruders in their dreams often to attack them? So for Christians, based on their emotions, they sleep and dream of being attacked by demons because that's what they have conditioned their minds to when they are conscious. Then their subconscious make them shout JESUS in dream because that's what they think could save them.
AS FOR ME, IN MY DREAMS I AM ALWAYS AWARE THAT I AM DREAMING. AND I WILL BE TELLING THOSE SO-CALLED EVIL SPIRITS, GET OUT OF MY WAY, USING MY OWN BIRTH NAME AND FUNNY ENOUGH THEY ALSO FLEE. DO YOU KNOW WHY? I HAVE PUT IT IN MY CONSCIOUSNESS THAT NO SO-CALLED WITCH OR WIZARD CAN OVERPOWER ME. SO IN MY DREAMS I CHASE THEM AWAY. But in the actual sense of it, those dreams are based on our thoughts and not a literal attack by evil spirits, else, scientists(Doctors, technologists, etc) in America would have been emphasizing being attacked in dreams, but because of their knowledge of how the brain works, they dismissed such things as spiritual attacks. In fact, they hardly have nightmares because all they were thinking during the day is positive thinking she and not fearful thoughts like we AFRICANS.

5. when you are asleep, you may dream, and to prevent you acting out what is IN your dream, God made sure that our body is being paralysed at the moment of dream. To confirm this, ask those who shake their legs and bodies often in sleep if they are dreamers. Those ones hardly dream because their bodies are not being paralysed while sleeping. But we dreamers must have such experience, else we may punch our bedmates in sleep anytime we are dreaming of being in a boxing ring and fighting with Mike Tyson. However, some of us wake up suddenly in the middle of our dream and then try to lift our body and we are not able until a while later, because the paralysis hasn't gone at the time we woke up. So the best thing is to wait until the time the paralysis goes away. Then we get up from bed.
But trust me, religious people in their ignorance have died of this and they call it spiritual attack. They die because their hearts react to it and gave them a misintierpretation of the whole thing, calling it demonic oppression. Hmm... IGNORANCE.

6. All around me, only the religious ones complain of being chased in the dream, being attacked in the dream, etc. Since the day I left religion, I have stopped dreaming of this woman and that woman attacking me in sleep. Why? my brain has been conditioned to the fact that I AM MORE POWERFUL THAN THEM ALL COMBINED. I FEAR THEM NOT IN MY WAKING CONSCIOUSNESS, SO MY SUBCONSCIOUS ALSO DONT FEAR ANYONE. I DON'T FEAR DEATH, SO MY SUBCONSCIOUS ALSO DON'T FEAR DEATH.

7. Albert Einstein, Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerberg, Seun Osewa, etc will never give you a future of doom. Rather they give you a possibility of a better future. But John the 'beloved', Jesus the fictional character, Kumuyi, suleiman the lying prophet etc. will scare you with END-TIME STUFF. now this write-up should not be believed as the truth now, but shall be believed by the people to exist 100 to 500 years after. You know why? They shall see in it names of people like you and MrZenographer trying to scare the weak minds about THE WORLD ENDING etc. But in 500 years to come, the people will see you and Winner01 and Jcross and Mrzenographer as liars if the world hasn't ended till then. And because of that, they'll believe this things and term you all liars the way BRAIN USERS now see John the beloved, the liar who said that his time was the last hour because the antichrists were already in his time and jesus (the fictional character) who said that his generation will not pass away before the world would end.

My advice to you; pray hard and receive revelations from your god. Watch if the revelations you received comes to pass. If they didn't come to pass as always the case with Christian revelations, then know that your god is a deceiver as he always has been since time immemorial.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:00am On Jul 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

Nothing new here. Just Google doctrine of the UFOS. There is a well scripted masterplan.

List of UFO religions
UFO religions, also referred to as "UFO cults" and "flying saucer cults", are groups which deal with alleged communication between humans and extraterrestrial beings. Forms of communication include telepathy and astral projection. Groups often believe that humanity can be saved after being educated by the aliens as to how to improve society. Alien abduction belief can lead to formation of a UFO religion. I AM Religious Activity, founded in 1930 by Guy Ballard, is seen, according to one author, as the first UFO Religion, though Aetherius Society founded by George King has also been given this distinction. Scholars identify the 1947 Roswell UFO Incident as a key event within the history of UFO spirituality.

Now listen to yourself and choose which one is better.... To believe that humanity will be damned or to believe that humanity will be saved.

Which one do you want? For HUMANITY TO BE SAVED OR FOR THEM TO BE DAMNED? YOUR god in the BOOK OF REVELATION wants humanity to be damned(a reason why he is the satan we have been talking about). Your god has been trying and failing each time he would have made HUMANITY TO BE DAMNED, BUT THE WORLD OF POSSIBILITY(THE WORLD OF SCIENCE) IS KICKING THE ASSS OF YOUR god WITH DAILY SCIENTIFIC INVENTIONS WHICH ARE MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

Now listen to yourself and choose which one is better.... To believe that humanity will be damned or to believe that humanity will be saved.

Which one do you want? For HUMANITY TO BE SAVED OR FOR THEM TO BE DAMNED? YOUR god in the BOOK OF REVELATION wants humanity to be damned(a reason why he is the satan we have been talking about). Your god has been trying and failing each time he would have made HUMANITY TO BE DAMNED, BUT THE WORLD OF POSSIBILITY(THE WORLD OF SCIENCE) IS KICNKING THE ASSS OF YOUR god WITH DAILY SCIENTIFIC INVENTIONS WHICH ARE MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.

Most of humanity will be saved with mine actually. Most. Many sinners will be taught righteosness and those who with their whoredom spread iniquity will spread righteosness instead.

I Hope YOU Were NOT Abducted shocked before all this started.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:19am On Jul 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

Most of humanity will be saved with mine actually. Most. Many sinners will be taught righteosness and those who with their whoredom spread iniquity will spread righteosness instead.

I Hope YOU Were NOT Abducted shocked before all this started.

So u are indirectly saying that the BOOK OF REVELATION is false.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 10, 2016
The book of revelations speaks of the same thing. It's only that people read it with fear that they do not see the positive in it. And many interpret it with mischief.

Am not saying that all sinners will be saved. But three out of four nations founded upon iniquity will be. The fourth nation is also called Babylon whose destruction is in Revelation 18. But look at this; some lives, that lived in iniquity and committed spiritual whoredom with Babylon get spared. And they watch it's fall...

Rev 18:9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

The same kings and their rulers are the powers/ kingdoms and principalities that the saints will triumph over, dethrone and rule. The saints are the people who did not join themselves with the dragon, the devil also called babylon. They reign with Christ. Over those who did, that remain on the earth.

Rev 20:4... and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands (euphemism for getting into covenant with the dragon); and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

A kingdom needs people to rule over. The saints will be judges and kings. .. their reign is over a people who are on the earth. The sinners are not sinning anymore during the 1000 year reign of Christ but they are not kings and rulers anymore... They are the three wicked kingdoms whose lives were extended in Daniels vision:

Dan 7:12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

The season and the time for which their lives were prolonged is the 1000 year of Christ, in Which the fourth beast is bound. The fourth nation is the dreadful fourth beast in Dan 7, and the dragon in Rev 20:3)

Watch Revelation when the dragon is bound (the dragon is the spirit of the fourth nation that will be bound for 1000 years. )

Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled:

Daniels prophecy agrees:

The dragon is released after 1000 years and deceives the kingdoms that were spared, that remained on earth. .. However, during its absence, many wicked that had turned to righteousness will have part of their generations saved.

After the 1000 years the dragon, the fourth nation is released again and...

Rev: 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Am in total agreement with the book of Revelation.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

So u are indirectly saying that the BOOK OF REVELATION is false.

When did this happen? ↓↓

4. Why did I sleep and in my dream those things called Evil Spirits came to attack me and instead of using Jesus name I used my own name and they still fled as before when I used Jesus name?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

When did this happen? ↓↓

It happened in March this year, not long after I saw a vision of Chelsea to win Newcastle 5-1 after praying IN my name also.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2016
Muafrika2:
The book of revelations speaks of the same thing. It's only that people read it with fear that they do not see the positive in it. And many interpret it with mischief.

Am not saying that all sinners will be saved. But three out of four nations founded upon iniquity will be. The fourth nation is also called Babylon whose destruction is in Revelation 18. But look at this; some lives, that lived in iniquity and committed spiritual whoredom with Babylon get spared. And they watch it's fall...

Rev 18:9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

The same kings and their rulers are the powers/ kingdoms and principalities that the saints will triumph over, dethrone and rule. The saints are the people who did not join themselves with the dragon, the devil also called babylon. They reign with Christ. Over those who did, that remain on the earth.

Rev 20:4... and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands (euphemism for getting into covenant with the dragon); and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

A kingdom needs people to rule over. The saints will be judges and kings. .. their reign is over a people who are on the earth. The sinners are not sinning anymore during the 1000 year reign of Christ but they are not kings and rulers anymore... They are the three wicked kingdoms whose lives were extended in Daniels vision:

Dan 7:12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

The season and the time for which their lives were prolonged is the 1000 year of Christ, in Which the fourth beast is bound. The fourth nation is the dreadful fourth beast in Dan 7, and the dragon in Rev 20:3)

Watch Revelation when the dragon is bound (the dragon is the spirit of the fourth nation that will be bound for 1000 years. )

Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled:

Daniels prophecy agrees:

The dragon is released after 1000 years and deceives the kingdoms that were spared, that remained on earth. .. However, during its absence, many wicked that had turned to righteousness will have part of their generations saved.

After the 1000 years the dragon, the fourth nation is released again and...

Rev: 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Am in total agreement with the book of Revelation.

Everything you are saying here has already happened in the period of the hominids and the neanderthals. Mother Earthus was the one lied against that the kings of the Earth committed adultery with, whereas nothing of such happened. The book of Daniel you're quoting from is false. The Real Book of Danyal is here and you shall see it if you wish.

CHRISTIANITY AND ALL THE FALSE RELGIONS WE SEE TODAY ARE BASED ON THE FALSE AND EXAGGERATED OR UNDERRATED VERSIONS OF THE ACTUAL HAPPENINGS IN THE PERIOD OF THE HOMINIDS AND THE NEANDERTHALS.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

Everything you are saying here has already happened in the period of the hominids and the neanderthals. Mother Earthus was the one lied against that the kings of the Earth committed adultery with, whereas nothing of such happened. The book of Daniel you're quoting from is false. The Real Book of Danyal is here and you shall see it if you wish.

CHRISTIANITY AND ALL THE FALSE RELGIONS WE SEE TODAY ARE BASED ON THE FALSE AND EXAGGERATED OR UNDERRATED VERSIONS OF THE ACTUAL HAPPENINGS IN THE PERIOD OF THE HOMINIDS AND THE NEANDERTHALS.

That prophecy is less than 2000 years old. And the devil is still running around deceiving people like you. After Christ, wickedness will not reign over the earth again.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

It happened in March this year, not long after I saw a vision of Chelsea to win Newcastle 5-1 after praying IN my name also.
I hope they were not aliens trying to abduct you and imprison you in their spaceship grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

That prophecy is less than 2000 years old. And the devil is still running around deceiving people like you. After Christ, wickedness will not reign over the earth again.

It is less than 2000 years old because John was inspired to use the event of the past world to predict his own future world. Same way John did that and failed, I have also used the events of the past world to predict the future(like the Juventus to play Leicester City I saw IN the book of Otem of the past world). Now it is also left for me to watch if I would fail or not like John did. But mine has been clearly stated that it is URIM and not THUMMIM.

TRY TO UNDERSTAND THAT EVENTS HAPPEN IN CYCLES, SO IT IS POSSIBLE TO USE THE EVENTS WHICH HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST TO PREDICT THE FUTURE, THOUGH YOU MAY NOT BE RIGHT ALL THE TIME.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2016
Goddys:
This is a demonic book written by star beings(alien) in the galaxy who are fallen angels who disobeyed our God along with Lucifer in heaven and were casted down to the 1st heaven, earth and the seas.
Things written there are so spiritually coded by the evil spirit to sway the mind of christians from the truth of the bible.Remember it is end time... guard your heart jealously.. watch what you read as it can make or mar you.
@ Otem, I respect people's privacy. I'm sorry for intruding in your thread. I'm not your enemy but you and eartum will never win the people of Almighty Jehovah.
I will barge here from time to time to warn the people of God about the consequences of absorbing this demonic doctrine of yours
here comes again the fake prophet of doom.
Aren't u tired of your lies and false prophecies?
You should have bowed out of NL in shame be now. I have no biz with this but you are just so annoyingly pestering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

List of UFO religions

I've read his doctrines and I have good knowledge of the bible, from an objective view, I'll say his doctrine is more complete and appears more truthful than the bible. Quote me anywhr.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 10, 2016
dazzlingd:

I've read his doctrines and I have good knowledge of the bible, from an objective view, I'll say his doctrine is more complete and appears more truthful than the bible. Quote me anywhr.

Consider your point of view noted. Every doctrine has believers willing to die for it, and who share similar views.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2016
Muafrika2:

Consider your point of view noted. Every doctrine has believers willing to die for it, and who share similar views.
so why don't you leave him alone. Or better still go create your own thread.
Accusing him of being possessed by evil spirits without any evidence is not right. Leave people alone to their beliefs and practice yours in peace
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2016
dazzlingd:

Accusing him of being possessed by evil spirits without any evidence is not right. Leave people alone to their beliefs and practice yours in peace
I was refering to you.

Am not leaving Otem alone, sorry.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Respect55(m): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
What is this
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2016
dazzlingd:

They cannot leave, bcus the doctrine shakes theirs...In one word, lies cannot withstand truths. If truly the doctrine had been trash, they wud ve laughed it off and moved on. But here, they ve a very strong force contending with their beliefs and it is only natural to fight hard for their falling heroes (lies).

Any sensible person that reads this will find it more informative than the bible tales

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2016
Muafrika2:
I was refering to you.
Am not leaving Otem alone, sorry.
Oh, ok then. Do as you wish, you are pulling more attention to his doctrine
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2016
dazzlingd:

Oh, ok then. Do as you wish, you are pulling more attention to his doctrine

Those who have been appointed to wrath will seek after destruction. So long as it's a conscious choice, let them pitch their tents in hell if they so wish.

Now that we have agreed to disagree. I hope you'll calmly spectate.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by KingJahzmineKing(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Goddys:
@ Otem. nothing laid on a sinking sand shall stand. As long as you quote me in that book, it shall remain a fairy tale. I doubt you know the power in me. I am Godwin and my God always win.
You shall never have a single follower I decree IJN
Yur god go xabi play baba ijebu lotto be that o,,,'''',,,see kolo-mentality.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 4evergod2: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

It is less than 2000 years old because John was inspired to use the event of the past world to predict his own future world. Same way John did that and failed, I have also used the events of the past world to predict the future(like the Juventus to play Leicester City I saw IN the book of Otem of the past world). Now it is also left for me to watch if I would fail or not like John did. But mine has been clearly stated that it is URIM and not THUMMIM.

TRY TO UNDERSTAND THAT EVENTS HAPPEN IN CYCLES, SO IT IS POSSIBLE TO USE THE EVENTS WHICH HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST TO PREDICT THE FUTURE, THOUGH YOU MAY NOT BE RIGHT ALL THE TIME.

A word to Otem from kunfili the grandfather of Dobingo Reveralgebra.

O! Dobingo remember yourself how you came to be...your father Aranteza had you when he strayed from his betrothed Sibri and you came as a child from a distance. Disloyal, insolent and a pilfer.

O why do you choose to lead Otem on the path of the hunibi? A path of chaos and self destruction. A path they took their own lifes on after they realised its folly. O what hopeless and naive hunibi they were and not you show forth the hopelessness and naivety of Otem too?

Nay! Again I say Nay! I will break Otem free from your chatira for even now we await his elevation through the way of the steam of heated water. Once it is poured on him then shall he elevate and you Dobingo Reveralgebra shall descend.

Otemanudunu halalbra come and be all that you can be. Come and sit with Kunfini and make Dobingo Reveralgebra your slave till your bethrothed sitrofe is relieved of child which you manifested.

We all await you Otemanudunu halabra. Show yourself so the feasting and merriment can begin.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by KingJahzmineKing(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Goddys:
Things written there are so spiritually coded by the evil spirit to sway the mind of christians from the truth of the bible.Remember it is end time... guard your heart jealously.. watch what you read as it can make or mar you.
The way you talk was like u've seen the alien who compose the DOCTUFOS, ogbeni Goddys can you pleaase tell us his name just the way Otem mentioned Eusibus as the brain behind de new testamenta in your demonic book bibla?.....you see de way you nigga reason sometimes is clarosopotra and it's not reallly your fault....just try to read this thread from de beginning and follow it to de end, I bet you gonna wise up and realised your etscalosmia.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by KingJahzmineKing(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

I have always been very honest to the point that I can give up anything for the truth. If I have a million dollar, I don't care giving it out for the truth.
Now can you give me answers to the following questions?

1. Why did I pray to see Jesus, the son of the supposed almighty God but instead got a vision in which the name Eusebius appeared to me?
2. Why did that Eusebius confront me in my next vision with a sword, telling me "BRING BACK MY CONFESSION?"
3. Why did the prophesy of Yahweh concerning me fail if indeed he is God almighty? Or let me say why is Goddys, a Christian telling a lie that Yahweh showed him a prophesy?
4. Why did I sleep and in my dream those things called Evil Spirits came to attack me and instead of using jesus name I used my own name and they still fled as before when I used Jesus name?
5. Why is it that simple things like 'sleep paralysis' and so on are explained as demons pressing people, whereas it is a flawed premise?
6. Why is it that 95% of people who say that they had spiritual attacks today are the religious ones.
7. Why is it that no BRAIN-USER in history has ever done something as worse as what religious people do? collecting other man's wife, collecting the poor people's money in the name of tithe and offering, ruining lives by negative prophecies, giving death-threats and scary prophesies, telling you that Antichrists are already on the world(1 John 2:18 :
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.)
And till today, all Christians still lie about the world coming to an end, etc.

Answers to all the questions above are these:

1. The name EUSEBIUS appeared to me because in our own world, that jesus didn't exist. Eusebius and his cronies in our own world are the people responsible for making up the story as they are being inspired by Faulkin(who is now in another plane different from the earth).

2. Eusebius was shouting BRING BACK MY CONFESSION in the vision because Christianity is the tool he actually used in bringing about fame to his land through his friend Constantine. Ever wonder why popes reside in Italy(Vatican City) instead of Israel?

You know what? When I'm done with exposing Christianity I will shift my prayer to seeing Mohammed and surely I will get the vision of the real name of the person behind the Mohammed story also and expose Islam as well.

3. The prophecy of yahweh concerning me failed because it is the period of liberation for Nigeria and no negative prophecy can hold a grip on any brain user. Goddys who made the prophecy was indeed led by a deceiver whose name is yahweh(satan) and he has nothing to offer except deception(np wonder we see everyday how the pastors deceive people).

4. Our intelligence has been thoroughly played with. Our brains have been conditioned to believe that the name jesus can save us, therefore when we sleep and have nightmare, we call 'Jesus! 'and we see the so-called Evil Spirit fleeing, whereas in reality we call jesus to help us and nothing happened. THIS IS THE WORK OF OUR SUBCONSCIOUS. in the first place, the nightmares we have is as a result of what our minds are conditioned to during the day, little wonder Christians are the ones reporting spiritual attacks and nightmare most while atheists don't (or you think an atheist wouldn't have believed in the supernatural if they have intruders in their dreams often to attack them? So for Christians, based on their emotions, they sleep and dream of being attacked by demons because that's what they have conditioned their minds to when they are conscious. Then their subconscious make them shout JESUS in dream because that's what they think could save them.
AS FOR ME, IN MY DREAMS I AM ALWAYS AWARE THAT I AM DREAMING. AND I WILL BE TELLING THOSE SO-CALLED EVIL SPIRITS, GET OUT OF MY WAY, USING MY OWN BIRTH NAME AND FUNNY ENOUGH THEY ALSO FLEE. DO YOU KNOW WHY? I HAVE PUT IT IN MY CONSCIOUSNESS THAT NO SO-CALLED WITCH OR WIZARD CAN OVERPOWER ME. SO IN MY DREAMS I CHASE THEM AWAY. But in the actual sense of it, those dreams are based on our thoughts and not a literal attack by evil spirits, else, scientists(Doctors, technologists, etc) in America would have been emphasizing being attacked in dreams, but because of their knowledge of how the brain works, they dismissed such things as spiritual attacks. In fact, they hardly have nightmares because all they were thinking during the day is positive thinking she and not fearful thoughts like we AFRICANS.

5. when you are asleep, you may dream, and to prevent you acting out what is IN your dream, God made sure that our body is being paralysed at the moment of dream. To confirm this, ask those who shake their legs and bodies often in sleep if they are dreamers. Those ones hardly dream because their bodies are not being paralysed while sleeping. But we dreamers must have such experience, else we may punch our bedmates in sleep anytime we are dreaming of being in a boxing ring and fighting with Mike Tyson. However, some of us wake up suddenly in the middle of our dream and then try to lift our body and we are not able until a while later, because the paralysis hasn't gone at the time we woke up. So the best thing is to wait until the time the paralysis goes away. Then we get up from bed.
But trust me, religious people in their ignorance have died of this and they call it spiritual attack. They die because their hearts react to it and gave them a misintierpretation of the whole thing, calling it demonic oppression. Hmm... IGNORANCE.

6. All around me, only the religious ones complain of being chased in the dream, being attacked in the dream, etc. Since the day I left religion, I have stopped dreaming of this woman and that woman attacking me in sleep. Why? my brain has been conditioned to the fact that I AM MORE POWERFUL THAN THEM ALL COMBINED. I FEAR THEM NOT IN MY WAKING CONSCIOUSNESS, SO MY SUBCONSCIOUS ALSO DONT FEAR ANYONE. I DON'T FEAR DEATH, SO MY SUBCONSCIOUS ALSO DON'T FEAR DEATH.

7. Albert Einstein, Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerberg, Seun Osewa, etc will never give you a future of doom. Rather they give you a possibility of a better future. But John the 'beloved', Jesus the fictional character, Kumuyi, suleiman the lying prophet etc. will scare you with END-TIME STUFF. now this write-up should not be believed as the truth now, but shall be believed by the people to exist 100 to 500 years after. You know why? They shall see in it names of people like you and MrZenographer trying to scare the weak minds about THE WORLD ENDING etc. But in 500 years to come, the people will see you and Winner01 and Jcross and Mrzenographer as liars if the world hasn't ended till then. And because of that, they'll believe this things and term you all liars the way BRAIN USERS now see John the beloved, the liar who said that his time was the last hour because the antichrists were already in his time and jesus (the fictional character) who said that his generation will not pass away before the world would end.

My advice to you; pray hard and receive revelations from your god. Watch if the revelations you received comes to pass. If they didn't come to pass as always the case with Christian revelations, then know that your god is a deceiver as he always has been since time immemorial.
I trust you
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by KingJahzmineKing(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:

O! Dobingo remember yourself how you came to be...your father Aranteza had you when he strayed from his betrothed Sibri and you came as a child from a distance. Disloyal, insolent and a pilfer.

O why do you choose to lead Otem on the path of the hunibi? A path of chaos and self destruction. A path they took their own lifes on after they realised its folly. O what hopeless and naive hunibi they were and not you show forth the hopelessness and naivety of Otem too?

Nay! Again I say Nay! I will break Otem free from your chatira for even now we await his elevation through the way of the steam of heated water. Once it is poured on him then shall he elevate and you Dobingo Reveralgebra shall descend.

Otemanudunu halalbra come and be all that you can be. Come and sit with Kunfini and make Dobingo Reveralgebra your slave till your bethrothed sitrofe is relieved of child which you manifested.

We all await you Otemanudunu halabra. Show yourself so the feasting and merriment can begin.
Another attention seeker in de building.......come, how you nigga spelt de name of our God show us the level of your sclomaninxgo...you need a spiritual attention xoo zeirousley
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 4evergod2: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
KingJahzmineKing:
Another attention seeker in de building.......come, how you nigga spelt de name of our God show us the level of your sclomaninxgo...you need a spiritual attention xoo zeirousley

Nay fellow I spelt it adequately. Dobingo Reveralgebra is it not? I met him on one of my journeys in the way and I also met Kunfili his grandfather a light separation apart and he Dobingo being so insolent was banished from before me into luakora and sealed for a blink and another blink.

He escaped from his capsule and had been roaming and deceiving ever since. This explains the meeting with Otem and the forceful release of his Doctor Octopus which he shortened to Doctotus still to deceive the naivd Otem.

Alas kunfili sent me to Otem to liberate him so he can elevate and Dobingo can descend. The scrolls of kunfili rest with me.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:

Chai! U no go kill me with Laff o... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 4evergod2: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

Chai! U no go kill me with Laff o... cheesy

You laugh at Kunfili or your own folly ye lesser sapien?

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:

You laugh at Kunfili or your own folly ye lesser sapien?

I just finished clicking like for you guy, so now manage that okay? That's a bribe to make you keep quiet and behave maturely cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.