Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (212202 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pls Keandre, try to send acct detail of First bank.. I miscalculated and I'm currently in d bank. Thanks. If u don't have any firstbank to send, then we'll have to wait till Monday. Thanks.

Geoworldedu, Pls check. I've paid u. Thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by geoworldedu: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
Pls Keandre, try to send acct detail of First bank.. I miscalculated and I'm currently in d bank. Thanks. If u don't have any firstbank to send, then we'll have to wait till Monday. Thanks.

Thanks so much, I got alert.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:42am On Aug 13, 2016
CHAPTER EIGHT
1. Many homos came to Bongo and said, teacher, teach us things concerning the creation of the homos. Then Bongo said, he who made me his heir has taught me what we are made of. For he said that we are made of tepex from the soil.
2. And the tepex from the soil are not seen by the eyes, because they are very tiny. But only the eyes of the gods can see the tepex, therefore we are made from the things which are not seen. So we shall return to where we came from after sometimes, and we shall no more be seen.
3. Now another homo said, but we reproduce and give birth. How do we do that? Then Bongo said, when we are formed, we have our sacs below us, which contain part of the tepex that forms a new homo.
4. And when we meet with another of opposite sex, the other part of the tepex comes together with the part we have. Then a child is made.
5. Now Bongo said, the manner with which we are formed can be compared to the lesson from this parable of fire:
6. A male homo was given a white substance from another world where there is no air, saying, go and make fire with it. Now the homo tried hard to make fire with the white thing, but he could not. Then he found a female homo who has some air stored a vessel.
7. Then he said, who are you and what is it you have with you? Then the female homo said, my master gave my this bottle containing air and said, go and make fire with it. Then I tried to make fire with it but I could not.
8. Likewise did the male homo say, I am given these white element by my master, but he said, go and make fire with it. And I said, I cannot. Then he said, find another homo who has a vessel of air with her. Then when the white element shall combine together with the air, fire shall be made.
9. So now the two homos mixed the white substance and the air together and fire came. And the fire burnt upon a stick. Now they said, how shall we have more children from the fire? Now when they brought more sticks close to the first stick having the fire, it gave birth to more fire of itself.
10. Then the homos said, fire gives birth to fire, but the fire themselves do not know what they are made of. Now the fire from one stick dies before another and no one knew where the dying fires has gone. But the smoke of the fire goes up to the sky.
11. So is every human born into the world. For when a human is born, he does not know that he carries the ability to form other humans. But when he sees one whom he can lean on, he does so and have offspring.
12. Now this is the full interpretation of the parable: the white substance is the head point of life. And the air in the vessel is the egg of life. Now when the head point of life meets with the egg of life, then shall a homo be formed.
13. And the homo formed did not know that it has the ability to reproduce until a counterpart is brought to him. Now the stick catches the fire from the first stick and then were more fire made. And the fire spreads into all places in the world. And the whole world is filled with fire.
14. So is the increase in number of the homos in the world compared to fire made.
15. Now one fire dies before another and the smoke of the fires go skyward to meet the one who made the air and the white substance at the beginning. The smoke of the fire is the soul of the homos. So shall every soul go up to meet he who made it.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by keandre: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

Alright ,Monday then.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 01Mysticdon(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

otemanuduno:

Otem, abeg I need your help too o. All my blogs are on standby kuz of no better host. I need 3.2k to get a better host. Please, if you can help I will appreciate.
Thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
CHAPTER NINE
1. Bongo taught the homos who followed him to the desert. And they were very thirsty, saying, we have need of water, for all our water had been exhausted. Now Bongo said, look ahead of you.
2. Now when they looked far ahead, it was as if a stream of water was far ahead. Then the hope of taking water sustained them through the long journey to the place. But when they had reached the place, the did not find any water.
3. Now the homos said, Bongo, you have played some tricks on our eyes, making us see water where it is not. Then Bongo said, I did not play illusion on you. But nature itself played the illusion on your eyes. For if you do not see the appearance of the water, where shall you have the inner strength to walk this far?
4. So is also that which is called hope. For when a homo is giving the hope of a better future, he shall work upon his hope and do things which shall work towards it. But truly, not all hopes shall end as wished.
5. And when a hope does not bring good result, it makes the mind of the hoper weak. But do not stop hoping. For hope is like blood in the body.
6. Now Bongo spoke a parable, saying, a homo hopes for good things, but he got only bad things. Then he said, I shall take my own life and end all hopes. Now when the homo had hanged himself, he died.
7. Now after a year, one homo came looking for the homo who had killed himself. And he said, I am a friend to him before I went to another land. Now where is he so that I may enrich him?
8. Then the people told him saying, he is dead. For he has killed himself last year.
9. Another parable did Bongo make, saying, a little bird was caught by its wings in the thicket. And it cried day and night, but it could not free itself.
10. Then the bird gave up all hopes and remained still in the thicket. Now a larger bird flew past it and did not know that there was anything caught in the thicket.
11. So did five larger birds fly and did not notice it. For the bird had given up hope of being rescued. And it remained in the thicket famished and tired until death came over it.
12. So is anyone who did not cry out when he is in pain or if he is in need, so that he could be rescued and helped.
13. For who can know where he shall get his help from.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:45am On Aug 14, 2016
CHAPTER TEN
1. Bongo said to the homos, the mystery of life is like the appearance of the moon, which is often covered partially with darkness. And some are in total darkness while some have a little light.
2. But the full light beams only after the death of the homos. And they get full knowledge of life.
3. So he who searches to know every hidden thing shall not know them wholesomely till he dies. But it is good to find knowledge. But when you search for knowledge, do not make any bad covenant before you can get them.
4. For every covenant which demands the sacrifice of a fellow homo is not a good covenant. And every covenant with the evil ones is not worthy of taking.
5. Life is a shadow of the afterlife. It is filled with much trial. But the afterlife is a place of perfect love and peace.
6. When Otoyom and Sekume came, Bongo said, these are my fathers. For without them shall I not be. Then Bongo turned to the people and said, respect your father and your father’s friend. For a father is like a precious gold.
7. He colours his child and those who see the child know whom his father will look like. A child does not look like a neighbour more than his own parent. For only a bastar*d will have more similarities in appearance to a neighbour than to his own parents.
8. Let they that are set to become parents be of good behaviours. For there is continuity in life. Every parent leaves part of his and her own character in the children which is born. And a bad parent should not say, why does my child also do this? And why does he also do that?
9. For the things which a parent has done in the past which her not good, the child which knew it not may tend to also do the same.
10. Now Bongo told a parable, saying, a boy who was good before became bad suddenly. And the people were surprised, saying, why did this child turn bad suddenly? And they who knew his grandfather while he was alive said, this thing happened to his grandfather also.
11. For he was very good before, but he turned bad after, yet without anyone influencing him.
12. Then Bongo said, that is the continuity of life. For the offspirings came not from the sky, but from some homos of the past. And the past is it which determines the future.
13. Now I say, do good things when you are in the present, for you shall soon become like the past people. Then shall your goodness be manifested in the life of the homos of the future.
14. One who does evil and hide under the disguise of truth till death shall not go undiscovered. For the future people shall soon know everyone in the past as whom they really are.
15. When you hear of any tale, dare to know its origin also. For only those who know the origin of them shall be able to tell tales from reality. For many have drawn the story of Bongo on the rocks and in the soil.
16. And many have made the images of Bongo to even worship him, yet they have not seen me before. And many said, Bongo is an evil angel. And others said, Bongo is a worshipper of the bad gods of the land.
17. And they did not search deep to know the truth, but they went about with hearsay. But he who searches deep shall always come out with the things which are closest to the truth. But they who observe from far shall go about with mirages.
18. Dare to give up your life for the truth. For lies are not worth dying for.
19. Keep the truth close to you forever and be happy with it. For the light of truth shall cast lies as shadows. And the bearer of truth shall be made known again as whom he is.
20. Find time to smile when you are sad. Find time to think when you are confused. Find time to sleep when you are tired. Find time to observe nature and appreciate it when you feel that the world is not what it should be.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:04am On Aug 14, 2016
CHAPTER ELEVEN

1. Bongo went far away from the land of Bantoo, teaching them good things. And he spoke a parable, which was the parable of the shaking teeth.
2. Now Bongo said, a homo slept and dreamt, seeing his own teeth shaking. And when he arose from his sleep, he did not consider the dream. And he went and did as he has been doing before.
3. Now in the reality, everything began to shake for him. For some came with strange gods from a foreign land, saying, you must accept our own god and do away with your own god.
4. And the homo stood his ground, but they stripped him naked and cast him into the dung, saying, that is your place. Now when the homo dreamt again, he saw that his teeth were made firm. And they did not shake again.
5. Then he heard a voice, saying, be strong.
6. Now the homo arose and left the dung and became strong in his conviction again. So is every homo on earth who dreams. He does not take note of his dream, for he thought that all dreams are mere dreams. For dreams are symbols, telling and foretelling.
7. But only the wise seek to know what every dream they have means.
8. Now I say, no matter how fearful a dream seems to be, do not fear it. For even if you see a monster in your dream, laugh in the dream. For a monster in the dream may be a symbol and not the representation of a true monster in reality.
9. And if you see that he who is close to you died in a dream, it shall not be so in reality. For dying may be a symbol of neglect. For if you make yourself distant from your relatives, does that not amount to death in the dream world?
10. And if you have your hands in thorns in your dreams, does that not speak of your new way of life which is challenged by those around you?
11. And if you fly in your dream, do you not demand freedom in the reality?
12. Therefore take none of your dreams as exactly as you see them. But seek meaning to them before you go about fearing that which is not true.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:51am On Aug 14, 2016
CHAPTER TWELVE
1. A homo came to Bongo and said, shall we converge in the same place in the afterlife? Then Bongo said, I do not know if it shall be so. But I know that all homos came from the same substances.
2. Now Bongo told a parable, saying, the thought of a man followed him to his dream. And when he was dead, his thought also went with him. And where his thought was, there did he find himself as his afterlife.
3. Therefore I say, set your thought at an afterlife which is good. For the afterlife is like a dream of not returning. For they who conjure shall see themselves in the afterlife filled with fantasy. And they who hunt shall see themselves in the afterlife of hunting for fun.
4. And they who fear shall see themselves in the afterlife of terror.
5. So shall the afterlife of everyone be. But he who does not fear about his afterlife shall see himself in the afterlife of God. For such one did release himself to the God of all gods whom he does not know.
6. And he lives his life without fear, knowing that he who made the limitless space cannot be evil.
7. A homo died and Bongo heard it. And Bongo said, I have wished to see a dead soul rise again. For such one shall tell us what he saw in his afterlife. And we shall compare the reality of his afterlife with the parables we have heard from mouth to mouth for millenniums.
8. Now the wish of Bongo came to pass when he did not expect. And the homo came before them, saying, I saw nothing but the light first, after swimming through the dark. And I felt great peace where I was.
9. Then I saw two of those who have died before me. And they said to me, return, for one wished greatly that you should return to tell what you have seen.
10. Then I said, I shall not return. I shall be here, for the atmosphere here is not like the atmosphere of the place where I came from. Then they said, you cannot pass to this place. For you have left the world when one more soul needs your help.
11. And I say, who is the one who needs my help? Then they said, Bongo is he who has strongly wished to have a little more knowledge of life and life after.
12. Then the homo said, for the sake of Bongo alone shall I return. Now when the homo woke, he said, Bongo. And those who were around him thought that he needed a drum, whose name was bongo in their tongue. And they fetched a drum, saying, he wishes to bang the drum of the heavenly to our hearing.
13. And the homo said, take me to Bongo, the god of parables for I have a message for him. And they took him to Bongo. Then the homo told him the little he saw concerning the afterlife. And the homo said, indeed the afterlife I saw is the place of God.
14. Now the homo died after fifteen days and did not wake up anymore.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2016
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
1. A homo asked Bongo, saying, why are you named after a drum?
2. Then Bongo said, you should have asked, saying, why is a drum named after me?
3. For I was named Bongo by my foster father. But my father Nzame did not give me a name when I was born, for he called me by the name ‘child’.
4. And I knew that my destiny cannot be fulfilled upon the mountains where only the gods dwells, but rather down the plains where the homos dwell.
5. Now when Sekume saw me, he yelled ‘Bongo!' which is the sound of joy. And he made the first drum in the land of Bantoo to bang on it, saying, I have seen a child. And he named me the sound which came out of his mouth.
6. Then he also named the drum the same name. So did I become Bongo and bongo became me. But the homos of Moba and of Luba called me Bingo, for their tongues found it difficult to call my name perfectly.
7. So I am a thing of shock and amazement, so also is the drum. For it is louder than all the drums made after it. And it is more known than all the other drums.
8. Now you marvel when you see my appearance like that of the sons of the gods, yet my behaviour is like that of the homo-erectus. And my voice is as loud as the voices of the gods, so much that a thousand of you can hear me at once.
9. And you say, why do I see far places and near places at once, which your own eyes could not see? Do you not perceive that I have both the features of the gods and of the homos?
10. So are all descendants of the gods too. But I have put myself low to dwell among you homos to teach you, but my first father does not like this, so he seeks me day and night, but I do not wish that he finds me.
11. A time came when some homos came with many bongo and beat them before Bongo whom they also called the god of drums. And Bongo performed a dance before them.
12. Then he also took the drum and beat it, and the sound of the beats was very great because the forces which Bongo tapped with was higher than the usual forces.
13. Now when Nzame heard the loud sound of the drum from the mountaintop, he began to make his search for Bongo.
14. For he knew that a homo could not have beaten the drum as loud as he heard it.
15. Now Nzame and the other gods began to fly towards the place, but the sound stopped suddenly, because the force of Bongo had torn the drum apart. Then the gods could not locate him, for Bongo himself ran away to hide in a thick bush, having felt some vibrations in the air which no homo-erectus could feel.
16. For he knew how the flight of the gods could disturb the air around.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:27am On Aug 14, 2016
CHAPTER FOURTEEN

1. Bongo moulded ribbons from clay, which were all equal in sizes. And he arranged two of them in a straight line northward. Then from the southern end of the first straight line, he arranged four ribbons eastward.
2. Then the total amount of ribbons northward was three while the total amount of ribbons eastward was four.
3. Then from the northern end, Bongo fixed some ribbons to the eastern end in a straight line, and only three ribbons could fit into the space between the two ends.
4. And Bongo made a final counting of the ribbons going northward and they were three In number. And the ribbons going eastward were four in number. And the ribbons running from the northern end to the eastern end were five in number.
5. Now Bongo said, I shall double the amount of ribbons going northward and eastward. Then I shall calculate the total number of ribbons running from the northern end to the southern end.
6. So Bongo did so and he made six ribbons go northward and eight ribbons go southward. Then he fixed ribbons to join the northern edge to the southern edge. And all the ribbons running across were ten, which was also the double of the first one he made.
7. And in the same manner did Bongo triple the initial numbers of ribbons at both the northern and eastern direction. Then the number of ribbons running across also became triple in number.
8. Then Bongo said, the ribbons running northward and eastward can be compared with the finder of knowledge of the world. For as they double in sizes at both edges, so did the amount of ribbons running across them double on its own.
9. That is the behaviour of knowledge, for as the number of the finder of knowledge doubled upon the earth, so shall the amount of knowledge double in the same size.
10. And if the homos of a kingdom sets itself apart to seek knowledge, then the knowledge in the kingdom shall increase according to the same proportion.
11. Then shall the greatness of a kingdom be determined by the number of knowledgable people in them. For a kingdom which has twenty homos full of knowledge out of a thousand homos of the land is greater than another which has about two people full of knowledge out of ten thousand homos of the land.
12. For a kingdom is not great because of the number of homos in it, but by the number of wise homos in it.
13. Now you homos of Bantoo, increase your knowledge by checking all things critically. Play with the stones in the matter of countings and medicine. For a stone is natural, so it has natural cure with it also.
14. A homo came to Bongo having her heels cracked severely. And she wept saying, how shall I make my heels smooth again? Then Bongo said, go and gather pebbles and rub your heels against them.
15. Then the homo said, how shall my heel by smooth by rubbing it against a stone? Then Bongo said, when you crush your pepper with your coarse grindstone, how does your grindstone become smoother day after day?
16. Same way it happened shall your heel become smoother. For the gift of rubbing is smoothness. So also shall ideas be made smoother when two minds are rubbed together.
17. Now Bongo was filled with much parable that some homos thought that he was already mad. And they said, shall you spend all your lives speaking in parables? For you make everything around you into parables and teach with them.
18. Then Bongo said, parables make gaining of knowledge as fast as the flight of the gods. For as the gods become almost invisible when they are in flight because of their speed, so is knowledge when put in parables.
19. For only the wise shall understand the knowledge passed by the parables but the simple and the poor in mind and spirit shall not see any knowledge being passed, because they appeared invisible to them.
20. So the fame of Bongo went round, for he spoke in parables more than anyone known upon the earth in his time. And his parables were many.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:25am On Aug 14, 2016
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
1. When the land of Bantoo was in great disorder and disunity, Bongo appeared before the people and said, bring me flat stones for I have a demonstration to make.
2. Then they brought many flat stones to Bongo. And he said, lay them all flat and make them widespread from this end to that end. So they lay the flats stones all around.
3. Then Bongo said, let each of you take a stone and cast it away. And they did so easily, casting many of the stones away.
4. Then Bongo said, set many stones upon one another. And the people lay the stones upon one another. Then Bongo called the strongest of them all to come and lift the stones which were set upon each other, but he could not lift them up or push them away.
5. Then Bongo said, if all the homos in a kingdom are united, then shall the kingdom be strong and invincible. But if they are scattered and not united, even the slightest wind shall blow them away.
6. Now a homo came to Bongo and said, why do trees never die? Are they immortals?
7. Then Bongo said, the trees are enjoying their own afterlife on earth. For a seed is the soul of a tree. And when it is buried in the ground, it grows and lives forever upward, except if it bends away from the light of God.
8. So is every soul of a homo. For when a homo is buried like the seed of a tree, he shall live forever in the afterlife. And he shall not die there anymore except if the Almighty
does otherwise.
9. So fear not your afterlife, for it shall be as great as the growing of a tree.
10. But they who fear their afterlife shall be driven into the terrors of the gods whom they serve.
11. One homo came to Bongo and said, how can I know the god whom to worship, for they are many in the land? Then Bongo said, you are a god yourself and you do not know it. Go deep into meditation and you shall know it.
12. But if you would worship any god, then worship me or Sekume my foster father. For we shall not demand sacrifice from you. But know that if you worship me, your knowledge shall not exceed the one which I have. For no homo can be wiser than the god whom he worships.
13. And the behaviour of he whom you worship shall shape your behaviour also. For he who worships a god of violence shall be violent also himself. And he who worships a god of terror shall be a terror also.
14. And he who worships a god of pretence shall become a pretender also. And he who worships a god of jealousy shall be jealous also. And the followers of the gods of fire shall experience fire also. And the followers of the gentle gods shall be gentle also.
15. And they who honour the unknown God, the greatest Light, shall be the greatest of all in the matter of riches and inventions, while others come behind them.
16. So shall a nation be when they honour the GOD whose unlimited knowledge are in the heads of the homos and not the ones whose limited knowledge are in the hearts of the homos.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
[size=15pt]BREAKING NEWS![/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
otem I love the way are ignoring that guy above me. Just watch how he's running crazy with frustration from thread to thread. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2016
realmindz:
otem I love the way are ignoring that guy above me.
Just watch how he's running crazy with frustration from thread to thread. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by joseff14(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2016
realmindz:
otem I love the way are ignoring that guy above me.
Just watch how he's running crazy with frustration from thread to thread. grin
Like this grin

4 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by joseff14(m): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2016
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Chapter Sixteen
1. A homo said, why is our soul not out of our body? Why can we not see the soul?
2. Then Bongo spoke this parable, saying, a homo put pot on fire, and put water in the pot and covered it up.
3. Now the water remained in the pot which was covered until the homo opened it. Now when he had opened the pot, much vapour arose and escaped with the air. And it disappeared into the atmosphere.
4. Now the body is like the water which is in the pot. For the body can be touched, but the vapour is the soul of the water which is forced out of the water and diffuses upward.
5. So also are the souls of a homo in likeness. For when the homo is dead, his soul shall go upward to the afterlife with a spiritual body.
6. Now some came and said, with which eyes do we see dreams and visions? Then Bongo said, you see them with the eyes of your souls. Then the homo said, explain this teacher.
7. Then Bongo said, the soul has its own body also, which is like a shadow. For as no one can hold down a shadow, saying, do not move, so can no one hold down the body of the soul.
8. For the body of the soul is spiritual while the body of the flesh is physical.
9. Now another homo said, shall the blind remain blind in the afterlife? Then Bongo said, the physical body is it which is affected when one becomes blind. And since the body of the soul is spiritual, it is befitting that the blind shall see again in the afterlife. And the lame shall walk again also in it. So shall the deaf hear and the dumb shall speak also.
10. But in the physical body, a homo who has lost the fleshy part of his speech cannot gain it back except if he shall attain a deep spiritual point where the lost fleshy part can be retained. But this is only determined by nature and the forces that are unknown. For no homo can attain a deep spiritual point to get cure all the time, but only few of the times.
11. For the unknown forces do not come deliberately but by coincidence. And they do not favour one over another. But they sweep across the earth and a fortunate person can encounter these forces and be made whole also.
12. When Bongo heard that a homo was dead, he said, she has gone to rest. Then some homos came, saying, she was a follower of you when she was alive. Now do good and bring her back. Then Bongo said, if she would rise from the dead, she would do so of her own.
13. But no dead shall rise because the living wants it to rise. But a dead homo shall only rise up if his mission is not complete upon the earth before his death, even though he has been buried
14. Now Bongo said, have you not heard of an homo who died and was buried already? And his soul desired to return to the earth, because he has one more thing to do upon the earth. For he was childless before his death and he wished to have an offspring also.
15. And his spirit appeared in different dreams of the living homo and they wondered.
16. Then such homo was given the privilege to return to the earth in another place which is far from the place where he had died before. And he married and had children. Then when his wife troubled him, saying, let me know your people whom you have not shown to me, the homo said, I shall take you their tomorrow.
17. So that night the homo died and his wife was confused.
18. Now after many years, the children began to see those whom they resembled so much, but they did not know that they were their relatives.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:41am On Aug 16, 2016
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
1. Five kingdoms came and said, let us unite into one to form a greater kingdom. Then they came to Bongo, saying, how shall we go about it? For all the kings of the land shall seek to be the one to rule the bigger kingdom which we shall make.
2. Then Bongo said, let all the kings come together. For they shall have some tests to do. And he who is the greatest in the test shall be the king of the great kingdom.
3. Now Bongo set a potion before them. And he said, he who drinks it and does not die from drinking it shall be crowned king. So all the kings set the potion upon there lips. And the names of the kings were Batong, Konga, Kallée, Gaba and Katong.
4. Now three kings of five allowed the liquid pour down their necks as if they were sweating.
5. Now one set the liquid in his mouth but did not drink it, and his cup remained as full as it was before.
6. And the fifth drank a little of the potion and poured the rest away.
7. Now Bongo waited to see how it would go. Now two of the kings held their stomachs in pain and fell on the floor. Then one held his head and another shook violently.
8. Now the homo who drank a little of the potion and poured the rest away was accused by those who were watching, saying, why do you not react to the poison? Perhaps you did not drink out of it at all.
9. Now the two who fell on the floor rose up and said, we died and saw afterlife and returned. Then the one who held his head in pain said, this potion has a very deadly poison in it.
10. Now Bongo went to them one after the other, asking, what does the potion taste like? Then the first said, it tasted like poison. Then Bongo said, what is the name of the poison it tasted like? Then he said, sape.
11. Then another another said the same. So did all the four say it is sape, but the fifth said, it is olive oil. Now all the homos who heard him laughed, saying, is olive oil a poison? Indeed you did not taste it at all, because olive oil could not have killed the two who died and saw the afterlife.
12. And some said, we also saw when you poured the potion away. So we know that you did not taste it at all. Now Konga argued, saying, I tasted a little of it before pouring the remaining away. But the homos doubted him.
13. Then Bongo said, indeed Konga alone tasted the liquid, because it is indeed olive oil and not a poison at all. For if the others had tasted it also, would they not have known?
14. And Bongo said, did I not see how Kallée, Katong and Gaba made the liquid pass down their necks? And they did not taste it at all. And Batong also put the cup between his lips but did not taste of it.
15. But only Konga drank of it and poured the rest away. Now it is only Konga who drank it, so he shall be king, because all the other kings did not pass the test, because they did not attempt it at all. So Konga shall be king because he is the bravest of you all.
16. Now the kingdoms came together and named the great kingdom after the name of Konga. who was the bravest of them all. And the other kings became his assistance.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2016
OFO
CHAPTER ONE
1. Chuku was one of the sons of God who possessed the lands around Niger. Now Chuku had married a goddess whose name was Ala.
2. Now Ala and Chuku had given birth to one called Ofo. And Ofo was their only son. Now Ofo was he who took all the requests of the homos to Chuku who dwelt on a very high hill. And Chuku met the request of the people.
3. However, other gods in the land contended against the righteousness which Chuku had laid down.
4. Now the names of the gods who fought hard against the righteousness of Chuku were Amadioha, who was the son of Ekpu, a son of God; Ekwensu, who was also called Eshu or Esu in the tongue of the children of Odua(the same whom Faulkin learnt many tricks from).
5. Now all the other gods and their sons demanded worship and rituals to please them, but Chuku demanded no sacrifice, having left all things in the hands of Ofo his only son.
6. Now Ofo began to do much good in the land, teaching the people good values.
7. But Ogu, who was the son of Ekwensu, did much evil, punishing those who had offended him.
8. Now in the land, some worshipped Ala, the wife of Chuku while some worshipped Ekwensu. And few worshipped Chuku directly without going to any shrine to do so.
9. For they remained in their own abode and sought the help of Chuku in meditation.
10. However, many homos of the land said, Chuku is both male and female; for there is no division between him and his wife. Therefore they are one, even as a man and a woman who are married are one.
11. So many said, Chi-na-Ala shall be the name of our god. So they named their god Chineke or Chinala. And the land was great in might, doing all their things according to their traditional ways.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by leofab(f): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
Following and learning simultaneously...
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
CHAPTER TWO

1. Now Ofo began to say, do only righteous things, for if you are righteous, you shall be vindicated someday. For justice shall prevail in the end.
2. Now I say, do just things and you shall be justified in the end. Even if you died unjustly in the course of doing just things, your name shall be remembered for good again in the far future.
3. And the names of those who treated your just deeds unjustly shall be made known to their shame.
4. Now I say, the things you are doing in secret shall not be hidden forever. And the things imagined in secret shall be made known in the future by those who do not know you.
5. Therefore do right things only; do not tell false things against your neighbour. Make no rituals to the gods, for Chuku demands no ritual, be it of animals or of humans.
6. Do not fear the agents of Ekwensu because your lifespan is not determined by them. For the spirits of your gone ancestors watch over you. And you shall not die when it is not time for you.
7. They shall fight you, even when you do not know them. But they shall not overcome. But if you fear them, they shall overcome.
8. Therefore I say, fear no spiritual foes, for your own spirit guards shall have them in contention. Your fear controls your spirituality, therefore do not fear the spirits of the gods.
9. For if you fear them, your own spirit guards shall be weak and you shall lose the spiritual battle.
10. How do you respect Chuku and fear Ekwensu? Is it Chuku who made you or Ekwensu? Therefore I say, respect your own creator and have no fear for those who oppose you. For if you are not made by Ekwensu, then he has no right over your life.
11. There are powers, but do not bother over them. For you are powerful yourselves. All powers do not work on everyone. For he who is strong in mind shall have no power overcoming him.
12. Take much risk and be strong and confident. Be courageous anywhere you go. Believe in yourself and do not be weak in your mind.
13. Do not fear what you did not see clearly at night. For the things seen suddenly in the dark can kill a homo, even when they are not what you think they are. I say, the shadow of a bird has killed a homo in the land of Umuke because she fainted when she saw the shadow.
14. And because no one was around her, she died without any care.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by rhektor(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
otemanuduno:

How do you read write-ups which is only about 10% of the whole and arrive at your conclusion? All those things you read up there happened just at the arrival to earth when no law has been made, no constitution and no conscience. Haven't you heard, WHERE THERE IS NO LAW, THERE IS NO SIN. Sin applies to human being when law came, isn't it? Animals do whatever they like, yet they haven't sinned. You know why? They have no law.

So, next time think it through before you arrive at a conclusion. Also, the concept of SIN is built by religion for the betterment of their own selves; NATURE GAVE NO LAW AND GOD GAVE NO LAW. IT IS LEFT FOR EVERY INDIVIDUAL TO DEVELOP A GOOD CONSCIENCE AND FOLLOW IT. THERE IS NO GENERAL LAW!!!

If there are no laws then what is good conscience? Because to accept Something as being good or bad you will still have to follow certain rules and that's law. You said nature has no law but whatever goes up will be pulled down by a force, that's a natural law of that we call gravity.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
rhektor:

If there are no laws then what is good conscience? Because to accept Something as being good or bad you will still have to follow certain rules and that's law. You said nature has no law but whatever goes up will be pulled down by a force, that's a natural law of that we call gravity.
That is not what I am talking about. And that supposed law of nature you just mentioned is not general. Does smoke come down when it goes up? That's what I am saying. If you put on trouser in an SU Nigerian church, they call you sinner. Go to other churches and you are named among their choirs. Is the law of not wearing trouser general?

The only law that I will keep as a man are the good laws made by the government of my country to curtail crime. Then I will form a good principle for myself to follow. Every other laws don't apply to me. I USE MY BRAIN TO DETECT WHAT IS RIGHT AND THEN I FOLLOW IT. THEN WHAT IS WRONG TO ME, I DESIST.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2016
CHAPTER THREE

1. A very poor homo named Ogu was accused of crime, saying, you are the one who went to the shrine of the gods to steal the pendants which are kept there.
2. But the woman said, I saw this pendant on the floor and I picked it, saying, I shall sell it to make money. I do not know anything about it.
3. Now when she was taken to the dibia of the land, they said, we shall consult Afa (who was also called Ifa) who has much thummim with him than the urims.
4. Now Afa had left the earth many years before, but the panegyrics he had taught the homos continued to be used from generation to generation and it worked in the matter of divination sometimes, but it did not work some other times.
5. Now after the dibia had consulted Afa, they said, this woman is guilty of this crime. Now the judgement was made, saying, take her to the thick forest and tie her to a tree.
6. There shall she die, because she did such evil.
7. Now the woman was tied to the stump of a tree. And she starved to death few days later. And her house was burnt down. And her children began to beg for food from house to house.
8. Now after twenty years, a homo was caught in the shrine while he was trying to steal. Then he was taken to the priests. And they said, what have you come to do?
9. Now the homo confessed, saying, it was I who stole the treasured things in the shrine twenty years ago. And I threw a pendant on the floor out of the abundance of what I have stolen when I have left the shrine, because I knew that someone would pick it up.
10. This I did so that no one would make further findings as soon as the one who picked the pendant and wore it has been discovered. For they shall say, that homo indeed stole the whole treasurable things.
11. Now the homo was put in prison and the children of the woman who was starved to death were sought after, but only one out of the three of them was remaining alive. For two of them had died of diseases.
12. Now he who was alive was being cared for. And he was groomed and made the king of the land when the families where kingship belonged to were in a great rivalry.
13. And Ofo gave him a rod, saying, this rod shall be passed from the hand of one king to another, for it is the rod of justice.
14. For as the family of Ogu was justified in the end, so shall justice reign in this land forever. And if one does evil in the land, he shall be spotted out, no matter how long.
15. And if one does good also, his good deeds shall be made known in the future, no matter how long.
16. For though lies did prevail over Ogu for twenty years, yet the truth has prevailed eventually. And he who did the evil has been spotted out and punished accordingly.
17. So shall every lie be revealed, even after many years of its prevalence over the people.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by rhektor(m): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
otemanuduno:
That is not what I am talking about. And that supposed law of nature you just mentioned is not general. Does smoke come down when it goes up? That's what I am saying. If you put on trouser in an SU Nigerian church, they call you sinner. Go to other churches and you are named among their choirs. Is the law of not wearing trouser general?

The only law that I will keep as a man are the good laws made by the government of my country to curtail crime. Then I will form a good principle for myself to follow. Every other laws don't apply to me. I USE MY BRAIN TO DETECT WHAT IS RIGHT AND THEN I FOLLOW IT. THEN WHAT IS WRONG TO ME, I DESIST.

What would be your standard of right and wrong? You still tend to create laws for yourself which so many has created for themselves and by extension people around them
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
rhektor:

What would be your standard of right and wrong? You still tend to create laws for yourself which so many has created for themselves and by extension people around them

That extension is the problem. Lay down good principles for yourselves. For example, I don't drink beer as a person. That does not give me the licence to name alcohol a sin and condemn others for it. Better still, point the damages in it out and leave it like that. But when you use the name of the Almighty God as the one who commanded that taking it is A SIN, then you are even more worse than the people you are trying to help, because you are lying against God himself.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by rhektor(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
otemanuduno:

That extension is the problem. Lay down good principles for yourselves. For example, I don't drink beer as a person. That does not give me the licence to name alcohol a sin and condemn others for it. Better still, point the damages in it out and leave it like that. But when you use the name of the Almighty God as the one who commanded that taking it is A SIN, then you are even more worse than the people you are trying to help, because you are lying against God himself.

As you know there's nothing like a closed system it's either you are influenced by your environment or the environment influence you,that's the extension. another point you haven’t responded to is that what will be your definition of good and bad?
Thank you
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
I see the doctufos is still growing. tongue
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 01Mysticdon(m): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Muafrika2:
I see the doctufos is still growing. tongue
Jehovah can't stop him grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by keandre: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
Otemanuduno, still expecting the dough.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
rhektor:

As you know there's nothing like a closed system it's either you are influenced by your environment or the environment influence you,that's the extension. another point you haven’t responded to is that what will be your definition of good and bad?
Thank you
Most things that are good also have bad sides to them. Sugar is good and bad; medicines(drugs) are good and bad. Alcohol is good and bad. Life is both good and bad. That's where the use of the brain is needed.

1. Obey morally-good laws made by your governments.
2. Do morally good things according to your commonsense and initiatives. Goodness and Badness can never be generally spelt out, because what is good to you may be bad to another.

According to commonsense, before the arrival of religion to our country, many people have been good. They even keep their virginity as girls until the time of marriage, yet they didn't follow a particular law given by a so-called god but they followed TRADITION(equivalent to constitution). And tradition can't be the same in every nation.

So I say once more, GOODNESS and BADNESS can't be generally defined, but by the use of individual brains, we can judge what is good from what is bad, yet our judgement can never be the same even though we belong to the same belief system.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.