Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (212260 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
1. Now the sons of God sat at the bank of the ocean. And they began to be cold. Then Chaleb said, this is why I do not want to be on the earth. For on the earth, we feel pains and cold and heat.
2. But in the celestial, we do not feel pains at all.
3. Then Chimides said, if you who is the sun of God feels pain, what shall be said of the homos upon the earth?
4. Now Chaleb took that which looked like a thick glass and placed it such that it faced the sun. Then he set below it some dry papyri which Eartum had taken with him from Egypt.
5. Then fire came from the sun and burnt upon the papyri. Now the sons of God warmed themselves with the fire. Then a great wind blew such that some of the papyri which were set on fire began to fly into the ocean.
6. And the surface of the ocean began to burn greatly. Then the sons of God plunged into the ocean, thinking that they could quench the fire. And so they did.
7. Now when Earthus returned, she was surprised to see how the surface of the water was dirty. And she asked why it was so. Then the sons of God told Earthus the things which had happened.
8. And they laboured to purify the ocean.
9. When they were done with the cleansing, Earthus said, I have found blood in the ocean called Phidarth. For I saw how an ice was stained with blood. And the blood trickled into the water to stain it.
10. Now Chimides said, that should be the handiwork of those who are on earth. But Eartum said, do not conclude in haste. For it shall be better for us to see the ocean first.
11. Then they flew to the ocean phidarth and there they saw the large ice which issued out the blood. And they wondered, saying, who shed the blood of the homos upon this water?
12. Now Earthus said, let us cast lot. And whoever it shall fall upon shall be taken as he who did this. Then the four of them sat at the bank of the ocean. And Earthus lay down an image beside them so that they could be five altogether.
13. Then she said, if the lot falls upon this image, then shall we know that no one among us did this thing. But if the lot falls upon any of us, then it shall be the person. Then Earthus summoned the power of coincidence upon the lot, saying, let this lot guide us aright.
14. Now when the lot was cast, it fell upon Eartum and there was much quietness among them all. And Eartum was amazed because he did not know about it.
15. Now two more times that the lot was cast, it fell upon Eartum still. Then they said, what have you done, O Eartum? Then Eartum tasted the water and the taste of the telex in it was very strong.
16. Then Eartum said, the taste of the tepex in this ocean is more than the usual taste. Then he said, when I wept and sweated for Earthus in the day that she was trapped by Nymphidis millions of years ago, the tepex of the ocean Eartum increased and the taste of it was as deep as this one.
17. Now let go across the oceans and taste the waters again. Then they began to swim across different oceans. And the deep taste of the tepex began to reduce.
18. Then they said, even the ocean Eartum does not have very much tepex in it, yet you Eartum have said that it was in it you shed much tear and sweated. Then Chaleb said, if the deep taste of the tepex began from this ocean, shall it remain there forever?
19. Shall it not float to other oceans to add to the savour of them? Then Eartum said, indeed the ice in the ocean phidarth did collect the tepex water which flowed from this ocean into it.
20. And so did the colour change into red.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:43am On Aug 29, 2016
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

1. Now Earthus said to Eartum, the homos of the world has written many things. Both what they know and what they did not know. Then Earthus gave Eartum some scrolls and tablets, saying, take them and see what many scribes has written.
2. Then Eartum read many of the things which were written. And Eartum said, why did Moussa sting his homos with snakes? And why does he transform his rod to a snake also?
3. And with the large snake which he hung on the tree did he perform the ritual of healing after stinging his people with the snakes. Then Earthus said, the craftiness of the snakes are the symbols of the wisdom of Faulkin, the god of Moussa.
4. For Faulkin led Yacob to Salem with craftiness and like a snake did he shed his skin, taking on the appearance of Yeshua. And like the Negre god of craftiness did Yeshua lead his people.
5. And he inflicted them with diseases and pains in form of little snakes. And then he cured their diseases and pains in form of the larger snake. So is the craftiness of Yeshua, who appears gentle to those who worship him, but his craftiness is like that of a poisonous snake.
6. Which of the snakes is as crafty as Faulkin? And which magia is as much as that of the rod of Moussa which is a snake? Even the snake of Ephradite is not as crafty as Faulkin who taught Yacob much craftiness.
7. And Eartum said, he who does not worship a snake cannot be stung by the snake itself. For when the Yacobites worship Yeshua, the first snake, they were stung by the snakes.
8. And the snake of Yeshua was hanged on the tree to take away the pains which he inflicted on them. Now Earthus, it is better for you to declare to the people that they should not follow after any god. Because by so doing, they shall be free from the punishments of any god.
9. Now also, Eartum did see a scroll which was written when Nymphidis came out of the ocean after a thousand years. And he who wrote it said that it was Eartum who came out of the water.
10. And Eartum said, the confusion of the world is set, for Nymphidis is determined to make the world believe in lies and deceptions. Why did he tell he who saw him that he was me?
11. Now O Earthus, tell the homos across the world that they should not worship any god. For it is even better to worship nature than to worship any of the gods, because nature is God because God is in it.
12. When Earthus heard it, she said, I shall do what you have said, but I fear that the homos shall resume my worship which I do not command. For all the homos love to worship he who teaches them, taking him as God.
13. For the same way Athrahash was worshipped when he taught them morals and the same way Krish was worshipped in Hindi, so shall the homos worship me if I teach them what is right.
14. Now Eartum said, this is the reason why I distanced myself from the earth; for I know that the world would not be developed as I wished if I remain on it to show myself to them; for they shall sit around me to worship me, depending on my own mind while they neglect their own brains and do nothing.
15. Is this not why Egypt has become developed more than many other kingdoms? For when Ra was with them, they neglected all things and worshipped Ra, but when Ra left them, they began to make findings.
16. So shall it be for the homos who shall neglect the gods and make findings directly, exploiting the potentials of their own heads, which is the seat of God.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2016
CHAPTER NINETEEN
1. Mother Earthus said, why do the homos tell lies and go away with their lies? Is it not good to tell the truth rather than lies? For many tell lies which are dangerous against others, and no one knows the truth forever.
2. When Eartum heard it, he said, the lies that are not yet told and the ones that shall be told are seen by those who are in the other worlds. For when a homo on earth is about to tell a lie, thousands of souls in the unseen worlds and the afterlifes shall see him and know his intentions. And they shall laugh at him so much.
3. For though the lies are hidden on earth, yet they are revealed in other worlds. And even the plants whose afterlifes are on earth did see and know the intentions of the homos.
4. Now Earthus said, with what breeze shall the homos sustain after death? Then Eartum said, with the same breeze which the plants sustain on earth shall a homo sustain himself after death. For we call it breeze of death, but in the afterlife, it is the breeze of life.
5. For dying on earth means living in the afterlife. And living on earth means dying in the afterlife. For when a homo dies on earth and he is being reincarnated to either the other worlds or to the earth, then those in the afterlife says, he has died. And those on earth or on the other world says that a child has been born to them.
6. But every soul shall live in the terrestial worlds and die and shall be reincarnated and then die again, living no more on the terrestrials. But such shall live in the celestial, according to the group of souls which he belongs.
7. Now Earthus said, can evil cease upon the world? Then Eartum said, nature recycles, and this process is what the homos see as evil. For if all souls are allowed to live forever, the world shall no more contain them.
8. But those who are dead shall live in places where space is unlimited. But the living see the death of their young ones as evil on the part of the Almighty God, yet this is not so. But the gods are to blame for this. For they all promise protection of lives for their followers. And when they could not fulfill their promises, the homos get angry and curse God Almighty who did not make any promise to any homo.
9. Therefore let any homo know how to mention the name of his own god whenever he is offended. And let him not mention the Almighty God, the Angali Mirosh(Creator of the gods), because the AM did not promise any homo anything and he has never spoken to any homo before.
10. And no homo has ever seen God Almighty or hear him speak since the day the universe was made, except Job, yet the Almighty God did not speak to Job but to Nymphidis, but Job heard his voice, not even in a clear tone.
11. Now Earthus said, why did you say that the Angali Mirosh (Creator of the gods) has never spoken to any homo when Moussa said that he saw the Almighty God face to face.
12. Now Eartum said, is that not the handiwork of Faulkin your son? For he went about deceiving the homos and even the sons of God and the daughters of God, saying, I am Reverad. And Brahma accepted him as God and agreed that Faulkin should change his name to Abrahama. And Brahma, leaving Vishinus and Siva, changed his name to Abrahama and began his own way of life. But he realised the falsehood of Faulkin later and became angry with himself.
13. Then he chose to make his abode in the world beyond, around the gate of the Valley of the shadow of death. And their he dwells till these days.
14. As Eartum and Earthus spoke, Chimides and Chaleb joined them. And they said, we shall now make our return into space to do much finding. Then Eartum said, I shall come with you later, for my wife who is the mother of the earth shall not let me join you until I have satisfied her enough.
15. So Chimides and Chaleb took their flight off the earth, while Eartum remained with Earthus to teach her much of his findings.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 2:08am On Aug 31, 2016
otemanuduno:
CHAPTER NINETEEN
1. Mother Earthus said, why do the homos tell lies and go away with their lies? Is it not good to tell the truth rather than lies? For many tell lies which are dangerous against others, and no one knows the truth forever.
2. When Eartum heard it, he said, the lies that are not yet told and the ones that shall be told are seen by those who are in the other worlds. For when a homo on earth is about to tell a lie, thousands of souls in the unseen worlds and the afterlifes shall see him and know his intentions. And they shall laugh at him so much.
3. For though the lies are hidden on earth, yet they are revealed in other worlds. And even the plants whose afterlifes are on earth did see and know the intentions of the homos.
4. Now Earthus said, with what breeze shall the homos sustain after death? Then Eartum said, with the same breeze which the plants sustain on earth shall a homo sustain himself after death. For we call it breeze of death, but in the afterlife, it is the breeze of life.
5. For dying on earth means living in the afterlife. And living on earth means dying in the afterlife. For when a homo dies on earth and he is being reincarnated to either the other worlds or to the earth, then those in the afterlife says, he has died. And those on earth or on the other world says that a child has been born to them.
6. But every soul shall live in the terrestial worlds and die and shall be reincarnated and then die again, living no more on the terrestrials. But such shall live in the celestial, according to the group of souls which he belongs.
7. Now Earthus said, can evil cease upon the world? Then Eartum said, nature recycles, and this process is what the homos see as evil. For if all souls are allowed to live forever, the world shall no more contain them.
8. But those who are dead shall live in places where space is unlimited. But the living see the death of their young ones as evil on the part of the Almighty God, yet this is not so. But the gods are to blame for this. For they all promise protection of lives for their followers. And when they could not fulfill their promises, the homos get angry and curse God Almighty who did not make any promise to any homo.
9. Therefore let any homo know how to mention the name of his own god whenever he is offended. And let him not mention the Almighty God, the Angali Mirosh(Creator of the gods), because the AM did not promise any homo anything and he has never spoken to any homo before.
10. And no homo has ever seen God Almighty or hear him speak since the day the universe was made, except Job, yet the Almighty God did not speak to Job but to Nymphidis, but Job heard his voice, not even in a clear tone.
11. Now Earthus said, why did you say that the Angali Mirosh (Creator of the gods) has never spoken to any homo when Moussa said that he saw the Almighty God face to face.
12. Now Eartum said, is that not the handiwork of Faulkin your son? For he went about deceiving the homos and even the sons of God and the daughters of God, saying, I am Reverad. And Brahma accepted him as God and agreed that Faulkin should change his name to Abrahama. And Brahma, leaving Vishinus and Siva, changed his name to Abrahama and began his own way of life. But he realised the falsehood of Faulkin later and became angry with himself.
13. Then he chose to make his abode in the world beyond, around the gate of the Valley of the shadow of death. And their he dwells till these days.
14. As Eartum and Earthus spoke, Chimides and Chaleb joined them. And they said, we shall now make our return into space to do much finding. Then Eartum said, I shall come with you later, for my wife who is the mother of the earth shall not let me join you until I have satisfied her enough.
15. So Chimides and Chaleb took their flight off the earth, while Eartum remained with Earthus to teach her much of his findings.

Hi Otem, please can u direct me to where I can re-read the story of moussa and job, am trying to find it since yesterday, maybe u can help me out.
Thanks
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:24am On Aug 31, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY
1. When Chimides and Chaleb had departed, Euchlydes and Miklas came to the earth. And Eartum saw them afar off. Then he called them and they came to join them. Now Miklas had been on earth before; for since the time Reverad told them to do findings, he had been moving from one place to another in the universe, doing findings, yet he had not seen the end of the universe or its beginning.
2. Now Eartum said, this is my wife who is the mother of the earth. So Miklas sat with them to hear the things which they say. And Euchlydes also sat to hear them.
3. Now Earthus said to the sons of God, what are the findings which you have made? For you have gone for many years making findings.
4. Then Eartum said, in our past ignorance we did think that the sky was painted with blue ink. And we also said that the ink from the sky dropped into the oceans below and painted them blue also. But when we have made our findings, we knew that the light of God did make the oceans and the sky blue. For the light of God, which is the sun, has in it many colours. And seven of it are seen. But the seven are better seen when the rainbow appears.
5. And the seven colours of the sun shine upon the sky, and five of them are hidden. And the blue colour of the light of the sun is it which makes the sky appear blue. And in the same manner are the oceans coloured.
6. Now Earthus said, why does the earth shake and cave in, killing many of the homos on earth? Who shall we blame for it?
7. Then Eartum said, we are all to blame for it, O Earthus. For when the earth was formed, all the crusts were together and the waters were together also. But we began to break the crusts apart and the crusts float like a vessel upon the waters.
8. And when the crusts collide with one another, the earth shakes and many lives are destroyed. And we do not understand why these are so until the day we sons of God cast lot among ourselves and the natural things.
9. For we sat among the rocks and the earth and cast lot, saying, he who causes the quakes of the earth shall be spotted out by the power of coincidence. And the lot took turn to fall on each of us, while leaving all the substances of nature out.
10. Now, Eartum said, your energy which you put in the earth had spread all through it. And the whole earth is filled with your energy. But your energy is not the same on the mountain as it is on the ground, for it is greater on the ground than it is on the mountains and in the cloud, because you sent it when you were on the ground.
11. Now the behaviour of this energy have we checked and we have seen that it is not equal upon all the surfaces of the earth. And we said, indeed the earth is not a sphere as we thought before. For even Reverad our father did say this to us, saying that the shape of the earth is like the shape of the balls in the scrotum.
12. But now the earth is no more like that, because the crusts has been deformed and earthquakes and volcanoes has reshape the surface of it. And the heat of the sun upon the earth has also increased greatly.
13. Now when both Earthus and Eartum conversed, they saw multitudes of crabs coming towards them. And Earthus wondered what they had come to do. But Eartum said, the crabs are coming in their multitude to lay eggs in the ocean.
14. So they saw how the crabs entered the oceans and lay their eggs. Now when Earthus asked how Eartum knew that, he said, we check the earth through the stars in the sky. For the stars are the satellites of the sons of God.
15. Now again, Eartum told Earthus to go into Egypt and Mesoposh and into all the lands she could go and tell them not to worship any god but to exploit their own brains. But Earthus said, I fear that they shall worship me as god, therefore I shall not go myself. But I shall find Jasheb and make him do this thing.
16. So Earthus and Eartum found Jasheb in Yacob when he was going towards Salem to deliver the message of Nymphidis to them, because Nymphidis had sent him to Salem to tell Daoud what he would do. But before Yasheb would get to Salem, Eartum took him away like as the swiftness of the wind. And so did Jasheb begin to declare to the homos in many lands that they should not worship their gods but they should use their own heads to do things for themselves and do good to their fellow homos.
17. But the homos said, if we leave the worship of our gods, then who shall take away our problems when we have them? Who shall we find solace in? How shall we survive without a god?
18. Now when the homos were bent upon worshipping a god, Jasheb made the image of Mother Earthus and said, worship her if you will, for she is the firstborn of the daughters of the Almighty God.
19. So the homos began to worship her again in many lands where Jasheb went. And it came to a time when Jasheb had told about her so much that he retired to Sodom-Egypt to await the time that the thummim shall be fulfilled upon him to be used by Nymphidis, the god of Yacob.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:27am On Aug 31, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
1. Now when Jasheb did not return to the mountain at Beth-El where Nymphidis and his angels lived, Nymphidis began to get angry. And he said, what has befallen Jasheb? For I know that he can never have fled by himself?
2. And Nymphidis said, I shall destroy the homos of Yacob for this thing. For they indeed have caused this thing. Now Asherah stood before Nymphidis and pleaded with him to spare the homos of Yacob of his wrath.
3. But Nymphidis said, do you know to what purpose the Almighty God named me Satan? I am he who does not listen or change my ways. And Reverad knew that I shall be a great enemies to the homos on earth if they do not worship me.
4. And I am the embodiment of jealousy and anger. Therefore I shall do whatever I have determined to do and no one shall stop me.
5. Now Asherah knelt daily before Nymphidis to plead for Yacob, saying, Jasheb shall be found, O lord. For I perceive that the loss of Jasheb is not from the land of Yacob.
6. But Nymphidis said, I do not want to hear anything at this time. For if the homos of Yacob did care about me, they would have protected Jasheb. For they know that he is the one whom I have been sending to them all the time, saying, tell my people what is in my mind.
7. Now when the pleas of Asherah was not accepted by Nymphidis, Asherah ceased to plead with him. And she said, do as you wish, Yahweh, the consuming fire. But this which you have determined to do shall speak against you in the future.
8. For the homos shall by this know that you are evil. For how shall you destroy multitude because of this little thing? Shall you pervert justice because of this?
9. For if you destroy the young and old and the innocent ones altogether, how then are you justified? For this is the act of terror and nothing more. When Nymphidis heard it, he was angry with Asherah. And he put her in prison, saying, how do you raise you face against me and speak this?
10. Therefore you shall be locked up until I shall accomplish that which I have determined to bring upon my people.
11. So Nymphidis communed with Daoud that night in his dream, saying, Yacob have sinned against me in taking Jasheb away. Now go and search all through the land of Yacob for Jasheb and count the homos to see those who are no more in the land.
12. For anyone who is not in this land shall I hold at ransom for the loss of Jasheb.
13. Then when Daoud rose up in the morning, he called Joab who was the Chief of his armies and said, go and count the numbers of homos in Yacob. And you shall record the names of those who have left the land and the purpose to which they left shall you also record.
14. And you shall check the names of these three for me, to know if they are in the land, hiding in the caves or they have departed; Salak, Regima and Jasheb. For Salak the chief scribe upon my mountain is he who has the scrolls in his hands where I have written all the genealogies of Yacob into.
15. And the last time when I sent him to Yacob from the mountain at Beth-El, saying, go and take record of the names of they in Yacob from ten years below, he did not return anymore. And he has taken away the book of record with him.
16. Then Regima did I also send down from my mountain, saying, go and seek after Salak, but I did not also find him.
17. Then I sent Jasheb to you, Daoud, saying, go to Daoud and tell him that I am angry with Yacob for the loss of my messengers, but Jasheb also did not return to me.
18. And this thing I would have told you directly, O Daoud, but you did not come up to your higher self through meditation for a month now, therefore you did not hear from me until now.
19. Therefore Daoud, tell Joab to count the Yacobites and give me the names of those who are not in the land. And these shall I hold ransom for the loss of my messengers.
20. So Daoud sent for Joab in the morning, saying, go and count Yacob and bring me the number. And bring also the names of those who are not in the land now.
21. Then Joab wondered and said, did the messenger of our god not come few days ago to write the names of everyone in Yacob? And this he took with him to the mountain of our god.
22. Then Daoud said, go and do what I said, for of a truth Salak did not return to our god, but he was lost. And our lord did instruct me to find out those who are not in the land also, so that we can know those who left the land with the messengers of our god.
23. So Joab went and counted Yacob according to the commandment of Daoud. And he counted about 100 thousands in Sumeria and about 60 thousands in the land of Jew.
24. And Joab returned to Daoud and said, Simei and Abiatar the priests are no more in the land. Also, Jonathan and Adonija the sons of Solmani are not in the land.
25. For they are grieved at you for keeping Roboam their brother in the prison until this time. For Roboam was he who should have become king over the whole land of Yacob, but you denied him, putting him in prison.
26. And Jonathan also, who is the second son of Solmani, you denied kingship. And they have conspired together to start another kingdom. And they rebelled against you and left the kingdom.
27. And who knows if they are also the homos who took Jasheb and all the messengers of Faulkin who are missing?
28. Now when Daoud heard this, he was angry with Joab, saying, you know all these things, yet you did not tell me beforehand. And you did cause great tumult in the land.
29. Then Joab said, when I came to your court to tell you, Nathan your son did hinder me to come to you, saying that you are fasting. And I told him all the things which I would have told you, saying, O Nathan, tell the king saying, Adonija and Jonathan, the sons of Solmani have declared themselves kings among the homos of Yabus.
30. And they have the support of Abiatar and Simei the priests. Now tell the king to command us to fight against them and capture them.
31. Now when I told Nathan this, he said that he shall deliver my message to you, king. And Nathan came to me and said that you have commanded that we should prepare a fierce battle against them.
32. So we did and drove them out of the land. But we did not know if they took the messengers of our Lord god with them when they fled the land.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:59am On Aug 31, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
1. 1. Now when Daoud heard the words of Joab, he was grieved. And he called Nathan his son before Joab, saying, did you indeed drive out Adonija and Jonathan the sons of Solmani from the land?
2. 2. Then Nathan denied, saying, I do not know what you speak of. For how shall I drive them out? Am I in the army of Joab the chief of the armies?
3. 3. When Joab heard this, he was grieved, because Nathan did tell a lie. And Joab said, why have you chosen to tell this great lie against me, O Nathan? Then Nathan went before Joab and slapped him in the face, saying, you are not worth more than a dog before me and before my father.
4. 4. For I shall be the next king of the land. And I shall kill you for this lack of respect you have shown towards me.
5. 5. So Daoud took Joab and put him in prison, saying, let me hear from the mouth of my god in my meditation to night. Then shall your fate be decided.
6. 6. So went Daoud into his upper chamber and wore the ephod. Then he recited the words which were written in the bowl of magia. And he began to see Nymphidis upon the mountain of Beth-El.
7. 7. And Nymphidis said, have you counted Yacob according to that which I commanded you? Then Daoud said, that have I done O lord. And here are the names of all the homos in Yacob. For it took us about a month to get all the names, because Yacob has increased in number.
8. 8. Then Nymphidis said, with the names in these books shall I judge the homos of Yacob. Now tell all the scribes of your land to make it a perpetual work; and let them write family histories. And let all homos have their family histories written upon the tablets and the scrolls.
9. 9. And any house who does not have its family names and genealogies shall be destroyed. Because without this shall it be difficult for me to judge the homos in the day of judgement.
10. Then Nymphidis said, where is the name of Adonija and of Jonathan in the list you have compiled? For I have checked for the family of Solmani and I have not found these names in the lists?
11. Then Daoud said, I was afraid to tell you O lord that they have fled the land. And Abiatar and Simei also fled the land with them. But all these things happened because of Joab. Then Nymphidis said, I do not know why Faulkin chose you to be king. For you are not strong enough before my sight to be made king.
12. For you have allowed Joab to overtake you. Therefore hear what I shall do to you, O Daoud. I shall reject you as king from this moment and I shall make your son Nathan king instead of you.
13. And I shall set Roboam the son of Solmani free also and he shall be king over Sumeria and Nathan your son shall hold on to the Jew who are of lesser population. So shall I punish you for your evil.
14. And I shall also destroy many homos of your land with diseases. So Daoud wept greatly and he was weak.
15. Now Daoud did not return to Nymphidis through meditation. Then Nymphidis sent Gad to him from the mountain at Beth-El. And Gad told Daoud, saying, Satan our god has determined to do evil and no homo can reverse it. Therefore choose which of these evil you prefer.
16. Shall I destroy the land or shall I destroy you and your family? Then Daoud said, tell the lord to spare my family. For it is better for the land to be destroyed, but not a total destruction.
17. Then Nymphidis sent some angels from the mountain at Beth-El and they came with horses to war against the land. And they blew evil diseases into the air of Yacob and many homos died.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by oaroloye(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
otemanuduno:
That was the confession of God Almighty immediately after the BIG BANG. sorry to disappoint you, WHAT YOU TAKE GOD TO BE IS NOT WHAT GOD IS.

If you knew what you were talking about, you would explain how you knew that.

You take GOD to be Yahweh who regretted making humanity?

YAHWEH GOD operates on seven levels of Wisdom and Understanding, the least of which is far above Earthly Wisdom and Understanding.

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD while He may be found,
call ye upon Him while he is near:
7. Let the Wicked forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly Pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS MY WAYS," SAITH THE LORD.
9. "FOR AS THE HEAVENS ARE HIGHER THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.
10. "FOR AS THE RAIN COMETH DOWN,
AND THE SNOW FROM HEAVEN,
AND RETURNETH NOT THITHER,
BUT WATERETH THE EARTH,
AND MAKETH IT BRING FORTH AND BUD,
THAT IT MAY GIVE SEED TO THE SOWER,
AND BREAD TO THE EATER:
11. "SO SHALL MY WORD BE
THAT GOETH FORTH OUT OF MY MOUTH:
IT SHALL NOT RETURN UNTO ME VOID,
BUT IT SHALL ACCOMPLISH
THAT WHICH I PLEASE,
AND IT SHALL PROSPER
IN THE THING WHERETO I SENT IT."

God therefore told Moses that He was taken aback when Adam and Eve Sinned: HE COULD NOT SEE THAT COMING.

His Mind operates on a Higher Level- actually, SEVEN Higher Levels; He does not expect Stupidity!

WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING is often ONE POSSIBLE CORRECT CHOICE.

ERROR is an innumerable number of possibilities.

Therefore, God had no idea how bad things would get on the Earth, after the Fall of Man.

You take God to be a god who wants to test you to see if you will fall or not?

Therefore it is necessary for God to test and try people whom He relies on to produce results, because that is the only way to be sure that we can be trusted. The Bible gives examples of what happens when Men of God fail.

You take God to be a god who didn't even know that the moon is not a light of its own?

That I do.

The Moon is a Light of its own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLWg4jBBZNI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sKe0POov-M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0rOds1qTQc

You take God to be a god who is going to write the names of his followers inside books at judgement day(in the future) when humanity are already very advanced technologically in the storing of names and images with hi-tech devices as geoworld said.

How do you know that what The Bible called a "BOOK" is not something even more advanced than that, but The Bible just dumbed it down, so that the Ancients could understand it?

The Bible talked about DOCUMENTS that were READ by EATING them.

There was a SCI-FI movie: AEON FLUX- where messages were sent in the form of PILLS, and INSECTS.

Assembly of God Pastor ROLAND S. BUCK had a vision experience where he was taken out of his body to Heaven, and God wrote 120 events that would happen in his experience, before Jesus would return.

He wrote it on a parchment- Roland Buck said that it was not as Humans write: THE WRITING JUST APPEARED.

Then he said that he could not have had time to read all of the document, but, as soon as he LOOKED at the page, its information EMBEDDED ITSELF EIDETICALLY in his mind, so that he could not forget any part of it.

Event 118 was his own death.

[See: ANGELS ON ASSIGNMENT, by Charles & Frances Hunter.]

You take God to be a god who will be so active in the affairs of human being whose nature is well-known to him that their brain could change at any point in time if well pressured?

That is your type of brain that you are describing.

My God deals with people who are much more Disciplined.

. MATTHEW 7:21-29.

21. "Not every one that saith unto me, 'Lord, Lord,'
shall enter into The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his House upon a Rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew, and beat upon that House;
and it Fell not:
for it was founded upon a Rock.
26. "And every one that heareth
these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the Sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that House;
and it Fell:
and Great was The Fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the People were astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them as One having Authority,
and not as the scribes.

PHYSICALLY-APPLYING THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD HAS A STABILIZING EFFECT ON THE MIND OF THE WORSHIPPERS OF GOD WHO LOVE HIM WITH ALL THEIR HEART, ALL THEIR SOUL, AND ALL THEIR MIGHT.

These don't change to anywhere.

Also, THE MIND IS NOT THE BRAIN.

There is no room in the Human brain to store more than a few months of memories.

Another thing Science lied about.

And this your god knowing this will go ahead to throw them in everlasting fire for what he knows was not their fault?

GOD SAYS that it is their fault: YOU say that it is not.

WHO IS MORE LIKELY TO BE AT FAULT: YOU, OR HIM?

You take Almighty God to be a god who delights in sacrificing someone or something(animals) to him so that he can forgive?

YES?

What is wrong with that?

Do you take bribes to forgive people let alone Almighty GOD?

How dare you call it a "BRIBE."

"BRIBERY": is your level of thinking.

Have you ever reared an animal of any sort before?

How would you feel, if you have been raising this beast for one, two, three years- and then you had to KILL it- not because you were HUNGRY, but because YOU INDULGED YOURSELF, AND SINNED?

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any soul sin through ignorance,
then he shall bring a she goat of the first year for a sin offering.
28. "And the Priest shall make an Atonement
for the soul that sinneth ignorantly,
when he sinneth by ignorance before The LORD,
to make an Atonement for him; and it shall be forgiven him.
29. "Ye shall have One Law for him
that sinneth through ignorance,
both for him that is born among The Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger that sojourneth among them.
30. "But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously,
whether he be born in the Land, or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth the LORD;
and that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
31. "Because he hath Despised The Word of The LORD,
and hath Broken His Commandment,
that soul shall utterly be cut off;
his iniquity shall be upon him."

BESIDES THIS, THERE IS AN EFFECT UPON THE SOUL BODY, WHEN ONE IS FORCED TO PART WITH A POSSESSION.

These things PAY for one's Sin, and make it JUST for God to forgive.

you take God for a god who will be speaking directly with a human being? (Yes, this doctrine is not God talking to me, but one of his children called Eartum, a brother of Yahweh god.).

GOD LET US KNOW FROM THE BEGINNING THAT HE IS CAPABLE OF SPEAKING DIRECTLY TO WORTHY HUMAN BEINGS.

That is the entire point of THE GOSPEL.

. JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments, and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."
22. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,
"Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"
23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me, he will keep my words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear is not mine,
but The Father's which sent me.
25. "These things have I spoken unto you,
being (yet) present with you.
26. "But The Comforter, (which is) The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father will send in my Name,
He shall teach you all things,
and bring all things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

SO... YOU ARE SAYING, THAT AFTER YOU HAVE SWALLOWED ALL THAT BULLSHIT- YOU DON'T EVEN GET TO HEAR GOD'S VOICE?

Rather, you think that He will talk to someone else, who will then talk to you.

What nonsense is that?

GOD MAKES HIS PEOPLE HOLY, SO THAT HE CAN INHABIT THEM THROUGH HIS SPIRIT.

That was the entire point of THE GOSPEL!

. JOHN 15:1-8.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is the Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch that beareth fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth more fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean through the Word
which I have spoken unto you.
4. "Abide in me, and I in you.

'AS THE BRANCH CANNOT
BEAR FRUIT OF ITSELF,
EXCEPT IT ABIDE IN THE VINE;'

no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5. "I am The Vine, ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME,
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me ye can do nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into The Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR MUCH FRUIT;'

so shall ye be my Disciples."

WHAT YOU ARE LISTENING TO IS A DEVIL.

Scientists now say that there was no "Big Bang."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGeAZX52Z1s

STEPHEN HAWKING and HENRY PENROSE had some model that theu cooked uo to explain that the Universe never had a beginning, and will never have an End.

All vain nonsense, of men pretending to know things they do not.

So, guy, what you read up there was a combination of many chapters fused into one due to time. In the full version, you will know what happened after the BIG BANG caused by GOD HIMSELF.

All of this is a not-so-elaborate deceit of The Devil to cheat you our of EVERLASTING LIFE.

. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matt. 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
@oaroloye, you've got a big sermon up there but it changes nothing. This is my destiny, to reveal the truth and no god(not even Yahweh) can hinder it. I pray the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD will strike your brain to know the truth someday.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
@ Oarolaoye, I took all the pain to search out your so-called Roland Buck on google and I got his message. He actually said that 70 years from 1948 is the time your so-called Jesus will return to earth and that is 2018. Here is exactly what he said and I quote:

Roland Buck:
+ 70 years = 2018 (IF 1948 is the beginning of the 70 year countdown; seems most likely to me). In spite of the teaching of imminence, it is worth noting that Daniel knew (from reading Jeremiah's prophecies) that the time of Israel's 70 year captivity was soon to be over, and he went into prayer. Gabriel was sent to him and Daniel was given the most important verses found in the Bible about ends times, found in Daniel 9. I ask, will some know today? According to Daniel, the wise will understand in the end times. He was told to seal up the prophesy, which means no one would understand what it means, UNTIL the time of the end. So, those in the end will begin to understand.

Remember, according to the messages brought by the Angel Gabriel, the Feast of Trumpets does NOT picture the Rapture event (as is frequently taught today in prophecy cirlces), rather the current command to spread, or trumpet the Gospel, that barriers are down, that you can be reconciled to God. Tabernacles pictures the Rapture, 7 year Tribulation period, and Second Coming. Time is short. So don't get caught up with hysteria, quiting your job, selling your home, and climbing on top of some mountain to wait for the rapture bus, or seek to escape the anti-christ by isolation. We are commanded by Christ to "occupy" until He comes; to let our lights shine. We are to be advancing, not cower in isolation in a defensive position. "Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world". We are clearly told to continue seeking first the Kingdom (the Kingdom, or rule of God, his terms, take first priority), and being available to co-labor with all God is doing daily on this earth - advancing the Kingdom of God in our sphere of influence. Fear not, has always been the frequent first command. Sitting at the bus stop (or in a survival bunker) was never commanded. You will recall that Paul had to correct some of the Thessalonians, and tell them to go back to work.
Nuggets of Proof

I asked the Lord, where did I get this 70 years from? Am I making this up? For no explainable reason (wasn't even thinking about it) other than the Holy Spirit, I opened up the transcripts of Pastor Bucks sermons the next morning. There are 68 of them at Original Sermons and I happened to click FIRST, on #48. In Zechariah 1:12 Gabriel reminds God Israel has been in exile 70 years, and is asking God, how much longer? God says 'time is up'. Then Pastor Buck is shown by God (when he was meeting Jesus for the first time) that this verse is a prophetic (symbolic) picture of when Christ returns for His people. Since Christ's sacrifice, all are called to be reconciled to God - there is no longer Jew or Gentile - only believers, those who are born again, and those who don't believe. HIS PEOPLE are believers, and they will be raptured someday (some taken, some left). Direct quote below:

Another thing He told me as he gave me this message, in Zechariah 1:12, the angel Gabriel who is the angel who stands in God's presence. And he said, "God those children of Israel have been in bondage for 70 years. How long are You going to allow them to stay in bondage. The time is up." God said, "Tell them that I have turned to them with mercy and I will bring them into the land that I promised them (restoration). I will keep my promise." Then God gave me the beautiful picture that this promise was very symbolic (prophetic - prediction of the future) of the day when Jesus comes to take His own people back.

It is also known that 70 is the number of restoration for Israel.

When he was telling that BIG LIE, HE THOUGHT THAT 70 YEARS FROM 1948 will be too far enough for your jesus to return, but now it's just two years away. Let's use that to judge who's right between myself and your so-called MAN OF GOD.

But as for me, I decree that even after 2625AD, this world wouldn't end and your so-called Jesus won't come to the world because he is a pseudonym for Faulkin of the periods of the Neanderthals. Let's wait till 2018.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 5:27am On Sep 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
@oaroloye, you've got a big sermon up there but it changes nothing. This is my destiny, to reveal the truth and no god(not even Yahweh) can hinder it. I pray the light of the ALMIGHTY GOD will strike your brain to know the truth someday.

Hi Otem, please I want u to help me with the story of Moussa and job, I want to show it to someone and am unable to find it... Please
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2016
LordCenturion:

Hi Otem, please I want u to help me with the story of Moussa and job, I want to show it to someone and am unable to find it... Please
check page 3 for the story of JOB
Check Deorum chapter 11 and 12 on page 4 of this thread. Thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by oaroloye(m): 10:00am On Sep 01, 2016
SHALOM!

otemanuduno:

GENIUS COMEBACK!

"Really?"

"NO."

All your types can do is TALK.

You do not actually HAVE anything!

HERE is what I have:

THE THREE CATEGORIES OF KNOWLEDGE.

1. THE KNOWN.
2. THE UNKNOWN.
3. THE UNKNOWABLE.

What do you know about them?

NOTHING!

. THE THREE ORDERS OF KNOWLEDGE.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

1. FIRST ATTENTION: This is what the common Atheists know, and believe to be the boundaries of Reality. It should be remembered that we take for granted many things our recent ancestors never knew existed, or were possible.

. 1st CORINTHIANS 2:14.

14. But the Natural Man receiveth not
The Things of the Spirit of God:
for they are Foolishness unto him:
neither can he Know them,
because they are spiritually discerned.

2. SECOND ATTENTION: The awareness of the Material and the Spiritual on all Levels of Existence Morals can know. Namely:

. THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS;
5. POSTULATES; 6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

EVERY CHRISTIAN is supposed to exhibit the same spiritual Powers Jesus had- NOW in this time.

. JOHN 14:12.

12. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'He that believeth on me,
the works that I do shall he do also;'

and greater works than these shall he do;
because I go unto my Father."

IT IS BECAUSE of the extreme wickedness of the False Christian Clergy that Christians rarely attain anywhere near their full potential.

. PSALM 82:6-7.

6. I have said,

"Ye are gods;"

and all of you are Children of The Most High.
7. But ye shall die like men,
and fall like one of the princes.

THESE POWERS ARE IN FIVE CATEGORIES, CALLED “THE TALENTS.”

. THE FIRST FIVE OF THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.

All mortal Knowledge, which is Power falls under these categories.

3. THIRD ATTENTION: The Knowledge of things which can only be known by literal Immortals- whose souls are resilient and coherent enough to withstand any sort of data which would destroy a lesser soul.
What Moses released to his people is superceded by what Jesus disclosed to us:

. EXODUS 33:17-20.

17. And The LORD said unto Moses,
"I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken:
for thou hast found grace in My Sight,
and I know thee by name.
18. And he said,
"I beseech thee, shew me Thy Glory."
19. And He said,
"I will make all My Goodness pass before thee,
and I will proclaim The Name of the LORD before thee;
and will be Gracious to whom I will be Gracious,
and will shew Mercy on whom I will shew Mercy."
20. And He said,
"Thou canst not see My Face:
for there shall no Man see Me, and live."

. JOHN 8:51-53.

51. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH.' "

52. Then said the Jews unto him,
"Now we know that thou hast a devil.
Abraham is dead, and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater than our father Abraham,
which is dead?
and the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

This is The Knowledge accessible only through possession of THE TEN TALENTS.

. THE FINAL FIVE OF THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

This is clearly your first UFO "Rodeo."

Allow me to put you in the know: THEY ARE ALL LIARS.

They are all DEVILS; DECEIVING SPIRITS.

You can tell from their FUNDAMENTAL TEACHINGS.

Do they offer ETERNAL LIFE?

Don't waste your time on those who do not.

The ones who say that they do: HOW DO THEY BRING YOU TO IT?

They will give you a load of bullshit that yields no results.

THEY TOLD YOU THAT YOU CANNOT MEET WITH GOD DIRECTLY, BUT A "BROTHER OF GOD" HAS TO TALK TO YOUR PROPHET.

THAT didn't alert you that the whole idea was a SCAM?

What rock have these Nutters been hiding under this whole time?

WHAT EXACTLY DO THEY HAVE TO OFFER?

The Devils' Strategy is to waste your lifetime on garbage, then, when you DIE, they wait for you to FAIL the Accountability Challenge Judgment- where you have to give an account of your entire life from birth (*OHO?* You never HEARD of THAT, did you?) get cut open to extract your memories, then the DEVILS move in to rip your Soul Body in pieces, and consume its remaining Life Energies.

[See my Blog: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE?]

This is the fate of the unintelligent ANIMALS when they die.

Humans who have not prepared themselves to render a TOTAL RECALL account of their whole life are treated just the same.

DOES YOUR GOD TELL YOU ABOUT THAT?

He is NOT your FRIEND, if He does not.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

1. Now Joab wept bitterly in the prison, saying, who shall fight my cause? What shall I do to show my innocence? I am he who has served the king with my whole life, but now have I fallen into the wrong side of him.
2. And I know what shall become my history in Yacob. For the same manner wherein the histories of the enemies of Daoud and of our Lord are written shall they also write of me. And the homos of the future shall read of me in a bad light.
3. And they shall make of me an evil soul. Did Denima my daughter not tell me how they write the things in the books? Did she not say of how they had written falsehood from the time of the creation of the homo-erectuses even till this time?
4. And they wrote those things which are not real as if they are real. And the keep silent all other gods in their books because they have made them look like idols. And only Yahweh did they make big in the books.
5. They have kept silent the craftiness of Yeshua the son of our Lord who is now on the right side of our Lord. They did not declare in their books the serpent which Moussa raised up, which is the symbol of the wisdom of the wisdom of the craftiness of Yeshua.
6. And the dove of Yeshua did they write nothing about. This is the symbol of the gentle appearance of Yeshua.
7. Now I fear for my life in this place, because I shall die and the homos of the world after shall see me as evil, because the scribes shall surely write evil concerning me. But all these are the works of Nathan, the son of the king.
8. Curse be upon Nathan because he did this evil against me. Let Nathan be silenced and let his name be scantily mentioned. But blessed be Solmani forever. For his wisdom has been profitable for me in the winning of battles.
9. But the deception of Nathan shall follow after him to his grave. Let me be vindicated in this. Let evil locate Nathan and let his reign upon Yacob be short and unnoticed. Let Nathan be cursed among all generations.
10. For he had borne false witness against me. So shall his portion be among the seeds of Yacob.
11. After Joab had cursed Nathan so much, he fell into a trance in his emotion. Then he saw one whose appearance was like those of the gods. And Largas came towards him and said, do not fear, Joab, for I have seen your lamentations while I observe the world from above.
12. And I shall make sure that the truth of the matter about you is made known to the homos of the future. I shall share the secrets to you about your god whose celestial name is Nymphidis.
13. But in the rebellion of his own self did he give the name Yahweh to himself. And when Reverad our father called us together, he refused to go into the celestial. And his name was called Satan by our father, the Light of Love.
14. Now Joab, strengthen yourself, for I shall destroy Nathan and he shall not be well known in the history of Yacob. And even those who make the genealogies shall prefer to keep silent about him. And the genealogy of Solmani shall be prefered above the genealogy of Nathan.
15. And then shall the kingdom of Yacob be divided into two again. And Sumeria shall be one and the Jews shall be one.
16. And Denima your daughter shall I use to put confusion into the history of Yacob. And the wise homos of the future shall see much error in the books of your lord Satan who manifests himself as the Almighty God.
17. Now when Joab heard this, he was of great comfort.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

1. After these things, Daoud began to feel weak. For the disease which the angels of Nymphidis had poured out had greatly affected him. And Daoud told Nathan his son what he shall do, saying, go after Simei and Abiatar the priests and kill them.
2. Kill also Joab whom I have kept in prison. And do not spare Jonathan and Adonijah the sons of Solmani also. Find them and kill them all.
3. And you shall live long on the throne of Yacob. And you shall do according to the commandments of our Lord. Do not keep the scribes away from you. Let them write the things according to the leading of the lord.
4. So shall I be happy in the Valley of the Shadow of Death which I shall go, for I know that our lord shall not deliver my soul into hell.
5. And if he chooses to do so, he shall not leave my soul forever in hell. But he shall have mercy on me and take me to the holy hill at Beth-El because I have walked uprightly before him.
6. And on the holy hill of my Lord shall I be. And I shall be with the son of my Lord forever. The Lord has said to my Lord that he should sit at his right hand until he has conquered Babylon and make them a footstool.
7. Therefore we shall no more see Yeshua until the time of the future when he shall come again into the world. And through our lineage shall Yeshua be born.
8. Now O Nathan, make yourself strong and rule Yacob according to the direction of the Lord our God.
9. When Daoud had said so much, he said to Nathan, find me a virgin, peradventure I can pass this my disease unto her and live for yet another year. Then Nathan found Abishag. And Sadok, one of the priests of the land performed a ritual.
10. And he killed a she-goat which was a virgin and gave the blood of it to Abishag, saying, drink all of it. Then Abishag drank the blood and bath with the rest of it. And the disease of Daoud was not cured, neither was Abishag affected by the disease after lying with Daoud.
11. Then Sadok said, the Lord has determined to kill you, O Daoud, and you shall not be spared. And no amount of goats or virgins can take away your illness, because it is a sickness to death.
12. So Daoud died of the disease while the strength of Abishag remained.
13. Then Nathan married Abishag and gave birth to Mattatha
14. Now after the death of Daoud, Nymphidis sent Ahijah the prophet of thummim to Nathan, saying, release Roboam the son of Solmani and let him be king over Sumeria. And you Nathan shall be king over Jew, because your father disobeyed me and I killed him.
15. And I have said that I shall give to him the lesser portion of Yacob forever.
16. So Nathan obeyed Nymphidis and he went with Sadok the priest and anointed Roboam king over Sumeria. And Roboam was dipped in the water for cleansing, according to the tradition which Yacob learnt from Ishtar, the goddess.
17. And Roboam was named Jehoboam when he was brought out of the water. And he became king over Sumeria.
18. Then in those days did Nathan kill Jonathan the son of Solmani and Abiatar also. And he killed also Joab and Simei, according to the commandment of Daoud. But Nathan himself was tormented to death by Largas seven years into his reign in the land of the Jews.
19. And Mattatha his son became the king of the Jews when he was seven years old.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
Oarolaoye with plenty SERMON ON THE MOUNT cheesy
Just wait and see as your god will continue to feel helpless. It's time for the truth to be revealed and no matter what he does, it doesn't work. He's already been defeated.

At the mention of the name of OTEM, let Yahweh and all his prophets and pastors run kabakaba spiritually. They tried when I was ignorant, but now I know the fabric of it all.

Lemme tell you one secret, daily I hear the voice of your god and his pastors calling back at me to end this revelation, but when they come near me, I call the name of Otem or any powerful name and they flee.

You can try unleashing your god on me if you want to test my power. I'm assuring you both of you will fail. Just try it as they say that the prophets of old did. This is a chance to prove how powerful your god is. But believe you me, I have many of them coming after me, but I conquer them easily.

Eusebius was the first they sent to me when I was ignorant of the devises and craftiness of Satan(yahweh). But in the end, he lost his grip. Then Goddys prophesied here on NL what yahweh told him against me. The prophecy wasn't fulfilled upon me but upon Goddys himself, because he begged for money two days later(something he prophesied against me).

I OTEM HAVE DECREED, LET YAHWEH AND ALL HIS HOSTS WEEP IN SHAME.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by oaroloye(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

1. After these things, Daoud began to feel weak. For the disease which the angels of Nymphidis had poured out had greatly affected him. And Daoud told Nathan his son what he shall do, saying, go after Simei and Abiatar the priests and kill them.
2. Kill also Joab whom I have kept in prison. And do not spare Jonathan and Adonijah the sons of Solmani also. Find them and kill them all.
3. And you shall live long on the throne of Yacob. And you shall do according to the commandments of our Lord. Do not keep the scribes away from you. Let them write the things according to the leading of the lord.
4. So shall I be happy in the Valley of the Shadow of Death which I shall go, for I know that our lord shall not deliver my soul into hell.
5. And if he chooses to do so, he shall not leave my soul forever in hell. But he shall have mercy on me and take me to the holy hill at Beth-El because I have walked uprightly before him.
6. And on the holy hill of my Lord shall I be. And I shall be with the son of my Lord forever. The Lord has said to my Lord that he should sit at his right hand until he has conquered Babylon and make them a footstool.
7. Therefore we shall no more see Yeshua until the time of the future when he shall come again into the world. And through our lineage shall Yeshua be born.
8. Now O Nathan, make yourself strong and rule Yacob according to the direction of the Lord our God.
9. When Daoud had said so much, he said to Nathan, find me a virgin, peradventure I can pass this my disease unto her and live for yet another year. Then Nathan found Abishag. And Sadok, one of the priests of the land performed a ritual.
10. And he killed a she-goat which was a virgin and gave the blood of it to Abishag, saying, drink all of it. Then Abishag drank the blood and bath with the rest of it. And the disease of Daoud was not cured, neither was Abishag affected by the disease after lying with Daoud.

What is this bullshit?

. LEVITICUS 17:10-11.

10. “And whatsoever man there be
of the House of Israel,
or of the Strangers that sojourn among you,
that eateth any manner of blood;
I will even set my face
against that soul that eateth blood,
and will cut him off from among his people.
11. "For the life of the flesh is in the blood:
and I have given it to you upon the Altar
to make an Atonement for your souls:
for it is the blood that maketh
an Atonement for the soul."

The Ancient Israelites did not drink blood!

11. Then Sadok said, the Lord has determined to kill you, O Yacob, and you shall not be spared. And no amount of goats or virgins can take away your illness, because it is a sickness to death.
12. So Daoud died of the disease while the strength of Abishag remained.
13. Then Nathan married Abishag and gave birth to Mattatha
14. Now after the death of Daoud, Nymphidis sent Ahijah the prophet of thummim to Nathan, saying, release Roboam the son of Solmani and let him be king over Sumeria. And you Nathan shall be king over Jew, because your father disobeyed me and I killed him.
15. And I have said that I shall give to him the lesser portion of Yacob forever.
16. So Nathan obeyed Nymphidis and he went with Sadok the priest and anointed Roboam king over Sumeria. And Roboam was dipped in the water for cleansing, according to the tradition which Yacob learnt from Ishtar, the goddess.
17. And Roboam was named Jehoboam when he was brought out of the water. And he became king over Sumeria.
18. Then in those days did Nathan kill Jonathan the son of Solmani and Abiatar also. And he killed also Joab and Simei, according to the commandment of Daoud. But Nathan himself was tormented to death by Largas seven years into his reign in the land of the Jews.
19. And Mattatha his son became the king of the Jews when he was seven years old.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by oaroloye(m): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
SHALOM!

otemanuduno:
@ Oarolaoye, I took all the pain to search out your so-called Roland Buck on google and I got his message. He actually said that 70 years from 1948 is the time your so-called Jesus will return to earth and that is 2018. Here is exactly what he said and I quote:

See how gullible you are?

You actually believed that Roland S. Buck wrote THAT- when the first thing this author on the REVELATION OF THE RAPTURE website wrote:

This paper will address the Rapture topic, the Second Coming and more, and the Scriptural and revelatory proofs that I believe God has made very clear (thru Jesus, Gabriel, St. Paul, Pastor Buck, and a couple other references), to give His people Scripturally mandated hope, and a balanced understanding, in this age of rampant speculation and error.

Written in Sep. 2011, updated Feb 26, 2014, last 6 paragraphs added 2016 - AoA Webmaster

Quotes in this color are from Pastor Buck. Quotes in this color are from Scripture.

ROLAND S. BUCK DIED IN 1979- which was Event 118 on the list he was given.

Roland Buck did not write that website.

He did not even give the silly prediction that fool gave.

RULE OF THUMB: ANYBODY SETTING A DATE FOR YAHSHUA'S RETURN IS LYING!

ROLAND S. BUCK never said anything resembling predicting a date when Yahshua would Return.

If you had REALLY taken pains to find out the facts- instead of just skimming the first page of GOOGLE Search, you would have realized that that was just another Bullshit Merchant!

"WHEN THE WISE MAN POINTS AT THE MOON,
THE FOOL LOOKS AT HIS FINGER!"
- Confucius.

My point in bringing up ROLAND S. BUCK was to show you how he received a document in the Spiritual Realm, which he read at a glance.

When "GOD" returned him to Earth, he saw his body at his desk, and this was the first inkling he had, that he had not been in his body the whole time!

When he woke into his body, he found that the parchment WAS STILL IN HIS HAND!

He went about his business, and left the parchment on his desk, under a paperweight.

When he returned, he found that the document had crumbled to ashes.

Not knowing what to do, he scooped the ashes into an envelope.

For a while after that, he testified of the event to other Pastors, and put a pinch of the ashes onto their hands, and they gradually sublimated!

"SO, YEAH- I believe in a God that uses BOOKS and WRITING in Heaven.

You think that your Flash Drives and DVD Disks are more advanced than "books?"

You are THAT arrogant, and THAT foolish?

The Ancients could read a person's entire LIFE EXPERIENCES from any Artifact he possessed.

You have never heard of PSYCHOMETRY?

When he was telling that BIG LIE, HE THOUGHT THAT 70 YEARS FROM 1948 will be too far enough for your jesus to return, but now it's just two years away. Let's use that to judge who's right between myself and your so-called MAN OF GOD.

DID YOUR GOD TEACH YOU TO FALSELY ACCUSE PEOPLE WHO DID NOTHING WRONG?

But as for me, I decree that even after 2625AD, this world wouldn't end and your so-called Jesus won't come to the world because he is a pseudonym for Faulkin of the periods of the Neanderthals. Let's wait till 2018.

YAHSHUA CANNOT RETURN UNTIL ALL HIS ENEMIES HAVE BEEN MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

That is to say, I believe, that all Evil Forces should have been subdued by Divine Power channeled by the worshippers of YAHWEH God whom he has saved by The Gospel.

T believe that those people who think that Yahshua is going to come soaring in on a White Horse to do THEIR JOB for them will be bitterly disappointed. So I am not looking for that nonsense, nor do I preach that nonsense.

When The Gospel talks about "THE END OF THE WORLD," It does not mean "WORLD" in the sense that we use the word today.

The Greek term meant "THE ADORNMENT," of the Earth: "THE (SUPERFLUOUS) CIVILIZATION SYSTEMS."

THAT is what will end- not THE EARTH!

That would be RIDICULOUS! This isn't the time for that.

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

1. When Mattatha was twelve years old, he heard the voice of Nymphidis, saying, you shall fight the battle against all the nations. And you shall not allow Philistia come to rest also.
2. Arise and make yourself strong and fight the battle. And I shall go with you to fight the battle.
3. So Mattatha fought against Philistia a fierce battle and much destruction was recorded in Philistia. And El came after Nymphidis, and a great battle was fought. And El weakened the land of Nymphidis so much that he took away the box of covenant.
4. And Nymphidis also was captured by El in those days. And El declared himself as the god of Yacob and many homos worshipped him. And in those days, Faulkin became loyal to El, calling him his father.
5. And Faulkin said, Yahweh my father has displeased me in the matter of Asherah my wife which he took back from the land of Elkurnisa. And he took her away from me and married her.
6. This thing is displeasing to me, but he refused to hear my voice. So I have left his worship and now I shall worship only you, El, the god of Philistia. And I shall be loyal to you forever.
7. Now El said, bring before me all the books which your scribes have written. For we shall make amendments of them. So the books were fetched before El. And he said, blot out the name of Yahweh which appeared in them and put in their place my own name.
8. So was the name of Yahweh blotted out of them and El put his name in them, which was El-Ohim, which by interepretation was father of the earth. And so did Yacob begin to know their god as Elohim.
9. And El said, I have captured the soul of Yahweh, now I shall rule over both Philistia and Yacob together. And I shall go forth to conquer Babylon.
10. Now in those days, it was told Mattatha the king, saying, some of the books of history has been missing. Then Mattatha sent his people to search everywhere for he who possessed the books. But they searched for years and could not find anyone.
11. And Mattatha said, go with the books of record and search all through the land for anyone who is dead and they who are missing. So they searched everywhere and said, since the day you took over the kingship, about 2005 homos have been dead.
12. Also, about 10 souls have been missing. Then the names of those who were missing were mentioned. And they were, Merah, Madima, Digur, Amrit, Samassa, Shimai, Feleg, Patok, Denima and Jobab.
13. Now a search was declared all over the land. And five of they who were missing were found. But Denima the daughter of Joab who was killed by Nathan the son of Daoud was not found.
14. And it was not known that Denima had hid herself in the cave of Phelah to rewrite the chronicle of the land as Largas inspired her. And Denima wrote them as she was led by Larges. And she did not hide away the name of Nymphidis in the books which she wrote. But she wrote his name as Satan according to the name which Reverad his father had named him.
15. And when the completion of the chronicle was made according to the dictate of Largas, she took the scrolls and the books and went with them into the chambers of the scribes. Then she kept the chronicles which she had written among the others. And she fled the land.
16. And Largas said, you have done well O Denima. Now I shall take you with me to Makka where I have chosen to be. For since the time I returned from the moon where I had hid myself, I had been in Makka, the land where Abrahama and Ismail went in the days when they were troubled.
17. And I have overcome Makka and I have become the god of it. And the homos of the land worship me as the Oshu-Alla’ye(which is being interpreted, god of the dark night). For from the moon did I descend and conquer their lands in the darkness of the night.
18. And my name Lucifer have I kept away from them and they shall not know this forever.
19. So did Largas make Denima a queen in the land of Makka. And she ruled for many years until her death.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Oarolaoye, I couldn't read your long sermons on the mount, but my eyes caught a phrase; you said END OF THE WORLD MENTIONED BY YESHUA YOUR god IS NO MORE LITERAL? shocked

Na wa o. Pls don't bring up another sermon on the mount. It's true Yeshua's promised return isn't literal according to you.

LAffing in Sumerian language grin grin cheesy
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Oarolaoye:
You are THAT arrogant, and THAT foolish?

Did you use this harsh words on me? May this be the portion of Yahweh your god forever and ever, Amen. How come you are speaking to me in this manner when I haven't offended you? Anyway, the Light of the ALMIGHTY GOD shall strike your brain someday in the name of Eartum, the god of truth, AMEN!

I'LL BE SEEKING FOR THE HELP OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD TO DELIVER YOU FROM THE CAGE OF yahweh(Satan).
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant
character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust,
unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully"

6 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:25am On Sep 02, 2016
Chapter Twenty-Six

1. Now in the land of Sumeria, before El captured Nymphidis, Jehoboam the son of Solmani began to do much wickedness among the homos. And he had no respect for the prophets of Nymphidis in those days.
2. And he made an altar in Sumeria upon which he made sacrifices to other gods, choosing some priests in Sumeria to do the perpetual rituals. Then Nymphidis became jealous and sent a homo to Jehoboam, saying, you have brought up an altar to sacrifice to other gods. But Yahweh our god has said , the time shall come when all the priests shall be burnt upon this altar as a ritual to me.
3. And the bones and flesh of these priests shall be burnt to ashes, but their souls shall I obtain and keep until the day of judgement which I have ordained. For Josias is he who shall bring this thing to pass.
4. For I Yahweh shall be with Josias and he shall be a great king in the land of Yacob. And he shall teach my laws to the homos in those days.
5. Now when Jehoboam heard this, he said, who are you, O prophet? Then the homo said, I am Abib, the messenger of our god. And my abode is on the holy hill of our god.
6. Then Jehoboam said, will you come in to eat and drink? For I perceive that you are tired. Then Abib said, I shall return to the holy hill eating nothing, according to the commandment of our Lord.
7. So Abib left the presence of Jehoboam and went far into the heart of the land.
8. However, Jehoboam did not cease to do sacrifices to other gods. And they in the land of Jew came to learn even how to worship other gods until the time Elohim came and became god in the whole land of Yacob.
9. Now Jehoboam did store much treasure in the temple. And these were the treasures which Faulkin took from Egypt when he went their to recover Jasheb.
10. And it had been told Faro, saying, the treasures of the land has been taken by Faulkin when he came to take Jasheb by force the first time. Are they not in the temple of Solmani?
11. Now Faro commanded and they went to the land of Yacob to recover the treasures which Faulkin had stolen from them.
12. Now in those days, Jehoboam had made Namah his mother a royal counsellor. And she said, go after the Egyptians and recover the things which are stolen. But Namah had said this because she wanted Jehoboam her son killed, so that Abija his second son would take over the throne of Sumeria. For Abija was already a terror to his father while he was still alive. For he raised up a valiant army to fight against his father. And he took some of the cities of his father from him and filled the cities with his fierce soldiers.
13. And Jehoboam had determined before that Nadab his firstborn son shall be king after him. And he did not know the mind of Namah his mother.
14. So Jehoboam went after the Egyptians and he was wounded severely. Then was he taken back to the land of Yacob. And he told Namah his mother and the elders of the land, saying, anoint Nadab my son as king.
15. Then he died. But Namah did not heed the voice of her son which he said on his deathbed. But he took Abija and anointed him king.
16. But the elders of the land made Nadab the firstborn king. Then was the kingdom of Sumeria divided into two.
17. And Nadab went eastward while Abija remained westward.
18. But the king of the Jews was Mattatha in those days.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
I don suffer! Make una stop dey spam my mentions na. Weytin Largas do una? Una for find alternative name for your story shuo?

Seun biko i need to modify my moniker, this people give me not less than 30mentions daily.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Largas:
I don suffer! Make una stop dey spam my mentions na. Weytin Largas do una? Una for find alternative name for your story shuo?

Seun biko i need to modify my moniker, this people give me not less than 30mentions daily.

I'm so sorry for this, but Largas was the name of a son of God many years back. I'll start spelling it 'Lagas' as from now on Nairaland. So sorry about that.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

I'm so sorry for this, but Largas was the name of a son of God many years back. I'll start spelling it 'Lagas' as from now on Nairaland. So sorry about that.

Thank you very much. I appreciate.
So who is this God, do you guys do Budha or a yet undiscovered religion?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Largas:

Thank you very much. I appreciate.
So who is this God, do you guys do Budha or a yet undiscovered religion?
This is not a religion. I receive my revelation from Atum, a god in Egypt who said to me that he is the brother of yahweh god and the son of ALMIGHTY GOD (REVERAD).
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
otemanuduno:
This is not a religion. I receive my revelation from Atum, a god in Egypt who said to me that he is the brother of yahweh god and the son of ALMIGHTY GOD (REVERAD).
Bwahahahahahahaha!! So Jesus had a Brother he never told us of? And yet the Scriptures only recorded Him announcing God the Father, Son(Himself) and the Holy Spirit.

You sure say no be hallucinations you dey see? #No Offence.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Largas:

Bwahahahahahahaha!! So Jesus had a Brother he never told us of? And yet the Scriptures only recorded Him announcing God the Father, Son(Himself) and the Holy Spirit.

You sure say no be hallucinations you dey see? #No Offence.

Actually Jesus is not even a son of God, but Yahweh is the son of God. Jesus(Faulkin) is only a son to yahweh, therefore a grandson of Almighty God(Reverad). It's complicated and twisted. Just continue in ur own faith. You'll know the whole truth in the afterlife.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

Actually Jesus is not even a son of God, but Yahweh is the son of God. Jesus(Faulkin) is only a son to yahweh, therefore a grandson of Almighty God(Reverad). It's complicated and twisted. Just continue in ur own faith. You'll know the whole truth in the afterlife.

Hahahaha your Religion is interesting. So you founded it? You are the Seer, Prophet? You see the Visions?! So you want me to take your word over the word of Jesus Himself?

Hian, different religions everyday.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
Largas:

Hahahaha your Religion is interesting. So you founded it? You are the Seer, Prophet? You see the Visions?! So you want me to take your word over the word of Jesus Himself?

Hian, different religions everyday.
I have asked you to continue in your faith. This is not a religion, but that which sets free from religion. And it's only going to be taking seriously as from year 2625. It's the universal truth and not a local truth as we have in all religions of the world.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

I have asked you to continue in your faith. This is not a religion, but that which sets free from religion. And it's only going to be taking seriously as from year 2625. It's the universal truth and not a local truth as we have in all religions of the world.
With every information you give me, I become more intrigued and excited.

So the world is even going to go beyond 2625? What makes you sure the world won't end before 2625 the birthyear of your religion or faith?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 276
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.