Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (212805 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2016
Batimeus
Chapter One
1. To all those who seek the true knowledge of Yeshu, whom the Greek and the Romans call Zeusus Krista or Zeusus Bar-Rabas do I write this, after the time when I sought not to deceive myself or the people anymore, seeking to be a homo with integrity.
2. I Batimeus surnamed Thaddeus did write of the things which I know and witness in the days when Zeusus Krista, one who was a great teacher, was alive on earth.
3. In those days, an homo-erectus was seen who spoke earnestly of the coming of one who is worthy of being called god. And I, being fascinated by the speeches of this homo-erectus approached him, with Iskariot also and many others.
4. And he said, why do you seek me now, O generation of scorpions and serpents? For Rhesa your ancestor rejected the kingdom of god and founded his own sect which he called Farhesis. And you followed like sheep without a shepherd.
5. Now I said, we have come for us to be baptised of you. And he said, what shall I baptise you with? Though I baptise you with water, for the outer cleansing of your iniquity, yet it shall not prevent another homo-god to baptise your hearts with fire not many days from now.
6. For he who shall come after me is greater than I if at all there should be any comparison. And he shall baptise you with fire and the spirit.
7. Now I and Judas were baptised of him whom we called Jonas, whose voice was loud like that of an anakim. Now we continued with Jonas, being his disciples. And he taught us in the way of the god of Juda. And we did our worship in the synagogue.
8. Now a day came when we sought for our master and we did not find him. And we sought for him seven days. And we did not find him.
9. Then I told Iskariot, saying, I shall depart to see my parents. For they did send for me. And so did I leave.
10. Now when I have returned a month after, I saw one who came to my master to be baptised of him. And Jonas said to me, where have you been O Batimeus. For he whom I spoke about has come.
11. And I bowed my face before him, whom Jonas called Yeshu. And Yeshu said, O Jonas, I have need of your disciples, even two of them. For I need them to lead me the way to the coast. For I must make disciples also today and tomorrow.
12. So I and Andru led Yeshu towards the coast of Salam. And Andru said, my brother Simon is near that coast, fishing. For we are fishermen.
13. Now it was dark and we have not seen the face of Yeshu so well. For we took our lamps with us, following. And when Yeshu was at the coast, Andru went before him to fetch Simon.
14. And when Simon came, Yeshu knew him, because Andru had described him before.
15. And Yeshu said, you are Simon. And Simon was amazed, saying, how did you know my name? And Yeshu said, do not marvel at that O Simon. Your name shall be called Petra henceforth.
16. And Simon and Andru and I followed Yeshu to his house to lodge.
17. Now I said to them, I shall return to my master this night. And Andru said, did the master not speak of Yeshu as the Krish? Why do you have need to return to the master when even the master of masters is here with us?
18. And I said, he whom we know is better than he whom we have not tested. And Yeshu heard my speech and said, O Batimeus, if you know whom I am, you shall not have uttered what you said.
19. And I and Andru marvelled, because we were not in the same room with Yeshu and we did speak in whispers. And it was a thing of amazement how he heard our speech, even when Petra who was with him did not hear us.
20. So I departed that night and told Jonas the things which I had observed.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2016
Batimeus

Chapter Two

1. Now on the third day when I went to seek after Petra and Andru, early in the morning, they said to me, we have not found Yeshu since the early hour of yesterday. And we shall not recognise him even if we find him now, because it was dark when we saw him that day.
2. And I went with them to seek Yeshu for two days, looking out for him where many were gathered. For we thought him to be a magi. But we could not find him.
3. Now on the third day, we found two homos named Filip and Nathanael. And when we have made a vague description of Yeshu, they said, he is the same whom we seek.
4. For he was with us the day after he left you. And since then we did not see him. For he rose early the next day and left.
5. And Filip said, this homo has a bright sight and a loud voice, seeing even afar off at a single look.
6. And Andru said, he hears even whispers said from afar, even more than Jonas who was my master before.
7. And Nathanael said, he saw me before I saw him. And he knew my name before I told him. This is indeed the Krish, who shall be the saviour of Juda and Israel.
8. And we found him for three more days, but did not see him, neither did we hear of him. And I returned to Jonas my master, but Petra and Andru did not cease to search for him.
9. Now after about a month and some days, Petra and Andru came to me with joy, saying, come with us O Batimeus, for we have found the saviour.
10. And I said, how did you find him? And Petra said, both I and Andru were among the rest of the fishermen, catching no fish for many hours. And one approached us, saying, why do you throw your net at vanity? Now go a little further and throw your net. And you shall have enough fish.
11. So I and Andru threw the net and we caught much fish, such that the weight of the shoal almost sank our boat. And immediately I knew that he is Yeshu. For he alone could have seen deep into the waters to tell where the fishes are.
12. And he said to us, you shall not catch fish anymore, but you shall catch the souls of the homos for me.
13. Now I asked, saying, where did Yeshu depart to in the days when we searched for him? And Andru said, first he went to Galil and there he made two friends named Filip and Nathanael. And from there he departed to the wilderness of Rez.
14. Now I said, what manner of man is this? For he behaved himself like the ancient homos in all his doings. For what is the pleasure in going to live in the wilderness? For Jonas also behaves himself in such manner sometimes, eating no food other than locust and honey.
15. And he said that it was for the purpose of cure.
16. Now I shall not go with you, O Petra and Andru. But I shall stay with my master here.
17. Now Jonas came out and said, I heard all which you have said. Now go with them to meet Yeshu, O Batimeus the son of Thaddeus, for he must increase while I must decrease. And do not marvel, for many of my disciples shall become his disciples.
18. So I went with them to meet Yeshu, I and Iskariot. And we became also his disciples.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
Batimeus
CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE
1. Now when Yeshu saw me, he said, O Batimeus, have I not seen you before? But you went back to your master. Now you are back to me. But you did say that one whom you know is better than one whom you have not tested.
2. Now when Yeshu spoke, I trembled, because his voice seemed very harsh and piercing. And when he saw that I did not speak, he said, your name shall no more be called Batimeus, but Bar-tolomeus shall you be called, which by interpretation is the son of a furrow.
3. And Petra laughed me to scorn, because of the name which Yeshu had named me, saying, it sounds like the name of a clown.
4. Now we followed Yeshu everywhere he went.
5. Now Yeshu had with him some bowls, into which some unknown words were written. And he sat down and meditated upon those words which were written in the bowls.
6. And in one, I saw the name called Eshu boldly written. And when I asked Yeshu what it was, he said to me, O Bar-tolomeus, it is not good for you to know all secrets.
7. Now Yeshu possessed many scrolls which no one of us could read, because they were written in some languages which we did not know. And when Petra had asked Yeshu what those languages are, he said to him, Simon Bar-Jona, it is not of you to know all things.
8. For those languages which you see in the scrolls are the languages of the dead. And I, being the firstborn of the dead, know how to speak in as much language of the dead homos as I wish.
9. And the Seriot is the greatest of them all, for it was the most commonly spoken in those days.
10. Now Petra sought to know how to speak in the Seriot language, but he could not because he had no one to teach him.
11. And Yeshu said, a time would come when you shall speak in the language of the Seriot without being taught. For languages are the hidden treasure of nature. And one can speak a language without learning it, but it is only by the critical use of the organ of the head.
12. But he who intentionally seek to speak a language without learning it, thinking that he shall get it, he may end up getting other things which he did not wish for. Therefore, learn all languages by reading the scrolls, except if you have one who shall teach you in the realm of the higher self, which is the organ of the head.
13. But I do not permit any of you to use the head but the heart alone shall you use.
14. Now the disciples trembled before him and they could not question his authority, because he spoke like a god.
15. Now when Yeshu had had about twenty-five homos who followed him everywhere he went, he said to us, the work which I am sent to do is to win the hearts of the people to my father.
16. Now Yeshu chose twelve disciples, according to the twelve constellations. And he said, you are the constellations and I am the source of your light. And you shall shine the light which I have passed to you. And so shall the homos give glory to my father who has sent me.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by haibe(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Seun what do you think about the doctrine of the ufos?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
CHAPTER FIVE

1. Now Yeshu arose on a certain day, and we followed him. Now many homos of the land followed him also. And they asked him many questions which he answered them with wisdom like one who had existed from eon.
2. And the homos asked Yeshu, saying, where do you come from? And Yeshu said, I am from Nazaret, the home of the Nazarenes.
3. And the homos said, blessed be you O Yeshu. And they listened to him because of the wisdom which he showed before them.
4. And Yeshu said, you are very many now, but I shall go up to the top of the mountain and teach you what you shall know. And it shall do you good to remain at the foot of the mountain to hear me.
5. And some said, how shall we hear him if he sits on the mountain? And Yeshu heard the voice of the homos who said such. And he said, if you believe, all things shall be possible.
6. And Yeshu said to Petra and Jonas and Yacob, follow me to the top of the mountain. And they went up with Yeshu to the top of the mountain. And from there Yeshu spoke many words. And his voice was loud and clear in the ears of all those who were at the base of the mountain.
7. And he said, I am the shepherd and you are the sheep. He who has me has everlasting life. I am the power of god.
8. And he who has me has strength and grace.
9. Do always what I command, giving them no thought whether they are good or whether they are bad. For I am good, so shall all things which I say be good also.
10. Be poor in the matter of the spirit, for so shall you possess heaven, which is the abode of my father.
11. You are the light of the world, a constellation of stars are you. Therefore go and shine your light to all the world.
12. Obey not the laws of the scribes and Farhesis, for they are corrupt before the father. And they are not complete. But I have come to complete the laws by making amendments to them.
13. And in this shall you be persecuted, because you walk according to the perfect law. But rejoice when they kill you. Now know this, that they who are persecuted for obeying my words shall inherit heaven.
14. Now when Yeshu had spoken many words, the minds of the homos became soft. And they began to live their lives according to the sayings of Yeshu
15. Now when the homos had remained for a whole day without eating, Yeshu came down from the mountain and said, you are gathered here in thousands to hear my words. And you have no food to eat.
16. Now I shall feed you, not only with the words of my mouth, but also with physical food. And Yeshu said to them all, pick a rock everyone of you. And they did as he had said.
17. And Yeshu closed his eyes and began to imagine. And because all those homos had submitted their souls to him, they began also to see all the things which he imagined.
18. And Yeshu imagined that the stones were bread. And so did all the thousands of homos see it, for their heads had been connected with the heads of Yeshu such that they saw his imaginations.
19. And they thought that those stones were bread. And Yeshu imagined that they ate those stones made into bread, so also did all the multitudes imagine that they ate those bread.
20. And Yeshu told his disciples, saying, go with the baskets and collect all the stones again. And the homos dropped the stones and pebbles into the big baskets which were passed around. And many baskets were filled with stones which everyone saw as bread.
21. And the homos glorified their god.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2016

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:08am On Dec 17, 2016
Chapter Seven
1. Now Iskariot came to me secretly at night and said to me, I have left the other disciples to come to you here. For I fear for that which I heard of you.
2. Now tell me, what is your offence and how did you get this blindness? And I opened my eyes and said, I am not blind O Iskariot. It was he who told me to pretend as if I am blind. And that have I been doing since three days.
3. And Iskariot said, it is good that you are not with us, for I have some dealings which you shall do with me if it pleases you.
4. I have been selected as the treasurer among the disciples now and I am he whom Yeshu had entrusted the keeping of the stolen treasures into his hands.
5. For every night, we go into the treasure houses and when we have opened the doors by the power of magia, we entered in and steal much treasure that we shall bestow on the homos.
6. Now O Batimeus, I shall keep some treasures with you often. And you shall mix them among the treasures which you obtained from begging alms. And Yeshu shall not know this.
7. And I said, go further to seek one whom you shall do this with, for Yeshu receives from me all the profits which I make from this business. And he takes account of them daily.
8. Now Iskariot was not satisfied. And he said, I shall go further as you have said.
9. Now I asked Iskariot saying, who was chosen to replace me among the twelve? And Iskariot said Nathanael has he chosen to take your place as the Sagitar.
10. And I said, indeed Nathanael is worthy to take up my position. For I would not have been pleased if it was conferred on Yosep who is from Arimatea.
11. Now Iskariot asked me saying, tell me please, what your offence to Yeshu is. Is it because of the conflict between your father and Yeshu?
12. And I said, no. And Iskariot continued to put pressure on me that I should tell him. And I told him what happened. And Iskariot said, this is not worth for you to be cast out of the twelve.
13. Now I pleaded with Iskariot, saying, if only you can help me get one of the books which I saw in the chamber of Yeshu. And Iskariot promised that he would do so.
14. Now on the third day, Iskariot gave me a book and it was written the book of Jasheb in the language called Araim. And I kept the book safe, saying, I shall read it and become wise myself. And I shall no more follow after Yeshu, but to Jonas my first master shall I return.
15. Now I did according to what I said and took the book to Jonas who baptised. And I stayed with Jonas for a full day. And after he had ended reading the book, he said, O Batimeus, I feel in me that I have experienced all these things in the book before.
16. And Jonas felt that he was Jasheb, the one who wrote that book. And Jonas began to remember many things of the past. And when he told me, I was amazed.
17. And Jonas said, I am the reincarnate of Jasheb.
18. Now Jonas said to me, return to the place where Yeshu had put you O Batimeus. For it is good that you should help to fulfill divine prophecy which is the thummim.
19. For you alone can make the truth known in the future about all the deeds of Yeshu in the days when history would have been mixed up with mysteries and lies.
20. Therefore I returned to my spot, according to the injunction of Jonas.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
BATIMEUS
CHAPTER EIGHT
1. Now on a set day, Yeshu and the twelve disciples passed through Kapanum where I sat down to beg for alms. And Petra came towards me and said, which of you sinned against Yeshu to bring this punishment upon you?
2. And I did not answer Petra, for he thought that I was truly blind.
3. Now when Yeshu passed before me, I raised my voice and pleaded that he would take me back into the discipleship. And Jonas and Yacob came close to me and smote me on the cheek, saying, keep quiet.
4. Now I continued to raise my voice, crying, Yeshu son of god, show me your mercy. And Didimus and Andru asked Yeshu, saying, who sinned against you? Is it Batimeus or his parents? And Yeshu turned towards me and said, neither Bar-tolomeus or Thaddeus his father did commit any sin.
5. But this which I shall do today is to show forth the glory of my father. Now the Farhesis and the Sadosis had gathered to see if he shall be able to do anything. And Yeshu said, you gather against me, but I shall show forth the power of my father now. And you shall glorify him.
6. And Yeshu said, Batimeus arise and open your eyes. Then I let my eyelids fall back to their places. And I arose and followed Yeshu.
7. Now all they who gathered were amazed at the thing which they had seen. And many believed on Yeshu as a god.
8. Now before we had reached Salam, two homos of the sects of the Farhesis came and brought with them in a stretcher one who was leprous. And they said to Yeshu, if you are truly a god, heal this homo.
9. And Yeshu said, with faith alone can all things be possible. But this homo whom you have brought to me has no faith at all. Therefore take him away from me.
10. And the blind and the lame also came to be healed by Yeshu and he said, you of Kapanum are faithless, and you shall not be healed. And Yeshu departed from that place and did not return there anymore.
11. Now Yeshu went into a temple at Bet-El-heim, having told Kaleb to prepare himself as a leper. And Yosep and I waited at the rooftop, laying Kaleb on his back against the stretcher. And he curled his five fingers against each other on his right hand and on his left hand. And we rubbed his face with clay.
12. And Kaleb folded his toes together. And we painted his face with the white fluid from the leaves of a Juet tree. And he had the look of a leper from his head even to his toes.
13. And we tied long ropes at the edges of the stretcher and let it down into the building while Yeshu argued with the Farhesis. And when they saw it, they were amazed. And Yeshu said, they who let you down are full of faith. And your faith shall not be disappointed.
14. And Yeshu said, arise and be whole. And immediately Kaleb stretched himself and made his body straight. And he unfollded his fingers which he had curled against each other before. And Yeshu commanded that water be brought for the cleansing of his face.
15. And Simus went to fetch water. And Yeshu soaked a cloth in the water and scrubbed the body of Simus with the wet cloth. And Kaleb became clean and the handsomeness of his posture came out. And all they who saw it were amazed.
16. Now when some began to bring those who were truly leprous, Petra and Jonas hindered them from coming forward, saying, the master does not have need of you. And they allowed only those who were among the hundreds of the disciples of Yeshu to come to get their healing.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
CHAPTER NINE
1. Now some came to Yeshu from the sect of the Sadosis. And they said, we know that all things are possible with you. Now we ask of you to do this thing for us and we shall believe you. And Yeshu said, what should I do for you?
2. And they said, we do not dispute that you can make mountain move away from its place and make it appear again to its place, because we have heard how some magi did this illusion many years back.
3. For by their trickery did they make us turn around to face the opposite side of the mountain and said to us, look, the mountain has gone. And again they made us turn back to face the mountain and said to us, the mountain has returned. And our heads, being hypnotised, could not think clearly when they played on our illusions.
4. Now we do not ask that you should move any mountain because we know the illusion in this? But we ask that you should cut us into two places and join us back again.
5. And Yeshu said, this is not impossible with my father. But if you do not have faith that it shall happen, then shall it not happen. And Yeshu said, I shall cut my disciple into two instead and join him back, so that you shall not find fault against me.
6. And Yeshu called Gomer the crippled homo who had no legs at all, being one of the hundreds who aided him from the outside. And Yeshu fixed him inside a little object which had two wheels and a little soft bowl filled with animal blood. And the wheels were covered with the garment which Gomer wore, such that it touched the floor and swept it.
7. And Yeshu took a sword and cut the garment below the hips of Gomer. And Gomer tilted to one side like one who had been cut. And the blood stained his lower parts.
8. And Yeshu pulled him out with half part of the garment on him and the homos who watched from a distant were amazed. For even Gomer did not feel any pain when he had been pulled out of his supposed legs which remained under the lower part of the garment.
9. And Yeshu fixed him back on the the little wheels which were hinged to some hollow materials for height.
10. And the homos marvelled. And some believed him as a god because no homo had done such thing before in the whole land of Juda.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
Now I am beginning to believe that this is beyond imaginations.
Guy, how did all these come out of your head. Are you for real? Seun, pls let's see this on fp.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:39am On Dec 19, 2016
BATIMEUS
CHAPTER NINE
1. Now the Farhesis began to call Yeshu after the name Beelzebub, saying, he does all his magic by the power of Beelzebub. And they of Juda began to depart from following Yeshu when they heard it, saying, Beelzebub is evil and crafty.
2. And one named Rhoda said to the sects of the Farhesis, indeed he is Beelzebub. For if he is not, he would not have asked me secretly that I should lie with him after sending all his disciples away to preach.
3. For he does not do what he preaches, saying one thing and doing another. How does Yeshu say, a man should not look at the beauty of a woman in covetousness, yet he did ask me to lie with him.
4. And not him alone, but some of his disciples also. For even Petra whose wife is Zelofehad did beckon to me that I should lie down with him and do with him the manner which a husband does to his wife.
5. And I refused him this also, saying, if you being one of the cornerstones of this new religion seeks to do this with me, what then shall multitudes of the followers of your religion do with them whom they pastor?
6. And Petra said to me, does it matter? Or have you not heard of Zeusus the son of Zeus the Greek god? For Zeusus loved many women and made merry all the days of his lives.
7. So also shall I do, O Rhoda. Therefore come to the ground with me, and I shall show to you the power of my manliness.
8. And immediately I departed and did not seek after Yeshu nor his disciples anymore, saying, it is better for me to die with the sickness in my body than to seek cure in the wrong place.
9. Now the Farhesis confronted Yeshu in this matter and he denied it.
10. Now when I Batimeus saw that Yeshu did increase the amount which he paid his twelve disciples I went to him and sought him, saying, include me O lord among them.
11. And Yeshu said, the house has only space to contain twelve homos, or else all my disciples which are now Seventy-One shall be with me also. But for space, they shall not be.
12. I have told you before that if you are attached to your family more than me, then you cannot serve me. For anyone who wishes to serve me must despise his father and mother and his children also and even himself and follow me.
13. And such shall have no freewill of himself, but all things which he shall do, he shall first seek for my consent. Did you not hear how I sent Simus away for sneaking to attend the funeral of his twin brother?
14. And he begged me for ten days before I permitted him to join again. And have you not heard that sixty of my followers ceased to follow me when I gave my rules?
15. Now when Yeshu had said these, I assured him, saying, I shall not depart from you forever. And you alone shall be my lord and my god.
16. And Yeshu said to me, no farmer who have put his hand to the plough, shall be fit to be called a farmer if he shall abandon the plough without using it. So also shall anyone who has pledged his life to me and withdraw become unfit for the kingdom of my father.
17. Now O Bar-tolomeus, I shall bring you in to watch after the house. And you shall stay behind the gate to watch. For the Farhesis and the Sadosis shall not cease to attack.
18. So I remained in the court to watch.
19. Now on a certain day, Yeshu began to prepare to go to the mountains very early in the morning, according to his manner of life. And he found me sleeping at the gate.
20. And he tapped me, saying, wake up you sleeper. Do you not see that we are under attack? And I woke up and stretched myself. And I looked out through the gate and saw no one.
21. And Yeshu said, all you homos are blind such that you cannot see. And Yeshu called all his disciples together, saying, they are already coming for us. And he said to Petra, did you buy the swords which I asked you to buy at Tiber two days ago?
22. And Petra said, yes my lord. They are all in your storehouse. And Yeshu said, go and get them ready, for there is a fight we must make this morning. For the sect of the Farhesis are coming to attack us.
23. And Petra looked through the gate and saw no one. So did all the disciples look also and saw nothing. And Yeshu said, go and make food ready so that we could eat and drink and have strength before they come.
24. Now while Yeshu looked earnestly through the gate, I reasoned, saying, he is mad. And immediately I looked into his eyeballs and saw like the images of three score homos.
25. And I turned around to look at the homos but found no one. And Yeshu said, Bar-tolomeus, you think that you shall see them? Behold, they are still at Galil, coming with their camels and swords. Therefore get your arrows ready. For they shall not get into this place.
26. Now Petra and Didimus baked bread and poured wine inside the vessels. And we ate and had strength.
27. And I and Nathanael stood at the gate with bows and arrows. And Petra and Didimus went outside the gate, many miles ahead and planted ropes on the way, which they covered with sand.
28. Now when the Farhesis began to approach, some of them ran into the ropes and fell. And Nathanael and I began to shoot arrows at them. And many of them, wanting to avoid the arrows, jumped down from their camels and lay low, rolling themselves towards our gate, for the land was slowly.
29. And Petra and Didimus began to fight against some of the homos outside the gate. And we did not cease to shoot arrows at those outside the gates, being unaware that some of them had crawled in from beneath.
30. Now about twenty homos came in and held both I and Nathanael. And the rest of the disciples fought against them. And the fight was fierce. And one of the Farhesis died within the court and about ten were injured.
31. And they took us and tied one each of our legs together with a long rope. And they said to Nathanael, lead us to your master. And Nathanael said, I cannot take you to him?
32. And immediately they thrust him through with a sword. And they took Andru out of the others, saying, lead us to Yeshu. And he was afraid, seeing how they had killed Nathanael.
33. And Andru led them to the private chamber of Yeshu. And Yeshu lay down as one who was asleep. And the Farhesis entered, all of them, except one who was assigned to watch over us.
34. And Andru said, master, they have taken us all. And Yeshu did not reply. And Andru said, do you not care for our lives at all? And Yeshu did not answer.
35. And the Farhesis drew close. And when they had entered a wide circle which Yeshu made on the floor, a great barbed net fell upon them and caught them like fish.
36. And Yeshu arose and said, how do you not fear to come into my chamber. Now you shall all remain in the cage and be fed with animal dungs. And all they who were caught by the cage were twenty-six.
37. Now five homos entered the court with Petra and Didimus in their hands, seeing that no one was in sight. And they thought that the rest of them who entered the court earlier had conquered us.
38. And when they had entered well inside the court, Yeshu and the rest of us confronted them. And they were afraid, seeing that we were more than them.
39. And Yeshu said, save your lives and we shall save you. Or else, fight to keep your lives and you shall lose them.
40. And the homos said, we would rather save our lives.
41. And Yeshu said, go and tell the rest of you how three score and one of you could not conquer only a dozen and one of us.
42. And the homos fled the court when Yeshu had allowed them to leave. And Jonas and Yacob were angry, saying, master, why did you let them escape? And Yeshu said, if they do not escape, who shall testify of this great thing to the public?
43. And how shall they be able to glorify your father who did fight for us today?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:07am On Dec 19, 2016
BATIMEUS
CHAPTER TEN
1. Now early the next morning, Yeshu went to the top of the mountain and cursed the Farhesis. And his voice went far into many places, because it was very loud. And many who heard his voice trembled, saying, a god speaks.
2. And the Farhesis came and stood around the mountain. And the common people also came in large number and stood around the mountain, bowing their heads and worshipping he who spoke from the top of the mountain.
3. And the Farhesis could not do anything because of the multitude of homos who gave their supports to Yeshu.
4. And Yeshu, seeing far into the sky, did observe that the cloud had changed. And he said to them, there shall be rain now. And immediately the sky began to take shape. And the cloud formed. And no one knew by what means Yeshu knew beforehand that there would be rain.
5. And the rain fell heavily upon them. And many said, surely this is the confirmation that this homo is a god. And many began to follow Yeshu, leaving behind the sects of the Farhesis and the Sadosis.
6. Now many of the homofal began to visit Yeshu, even when everyone was away to speak about him. And only I, being at the gate, saw how the homofal come in to him and go out.
7. Now when three homofal went in with Yeshu and did not come out for many hours. I went in to spy at them. And I saw that which made my eyes heavy.
8. And I said, truly Rhoda has not been wrong. And I went the opposite way, into the room where Yeshu did keep all his things.
9. And I took one of the books which I saw. And it was about the gods of the ancient times.
10. And I went to my post and began to read the books. And I saw in Araim, this inscription, saying, the gods and the nephilims have eyes which can see afar off. And their eyes did function outside of their bodies.
11. And the eyes of Horus was removed from its socket. And with one of them did a homo called Totmus see things which were afar off. And he thought to design a device which shall seem like the eyes of Horus.
12. And this he did after three years. And the device of Totmus was used to observe the stars in the sky and to observe the cloud to know and see beforehand what the weather shall be.
13. And Totmus saw the stars of the sky in a position which they would be in the nearest future. And with them did he predict the happenings of the future times.
14. And Totmus was famed and well known for his device among the Egyptians. And he returned the eye to Horus so that he would gain back his power to do battle with Seth.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:21am On Dec 19, 2016
BATIMEUS
CHAPTER ELEVEN
1. Now when I have looked across the book which was written about Totmus, I went into the secret chamber of Yeshu and kept the book back.
2. And I saw another book, which had at his back the book of Ogma. And I took the book and went to check if Yeshu would be ready soon. And I saw that he was asleep amidst the three homofal.
3. And I went to my post to read the book. And I read of the acts and parables of Ogma and all his wise sayings. And I loved his wise sayings because those which Yeshu spoke sounded like them.
4. And I began to read the sayings of Ogma, which he spoke to the homos when he was at Elikir in Selt, saying:
5. If life is viewed from behind, then the first shall be called last, and the last shall be called first.
6. And who knows through what eye the Almighty God views life? For the eyes of God Almighty sees differently from the eyes of the gods because he alone can see the whole universe at once, because he is the Universe.
7. Give not much zeal for what you do not know its origin, saying that you shall defend it with your life. For when you get killed for it, you shall be surprised in the afterlife that you have got killed for nothing.
8. Truth and lies do battle from the beginning of time; and the homos on earth defend both of them. For some defend the truth with zeal and others defend lies with lies told zealously.
9. And in the time of darkness can lies prevail, but the truth shall come in the time of enlightenment.
10. God Almighty is the tree and the gods are the branches. And every god who does not make the philosophy of God Almighty known, his star shall become dim and he shall lose his respect and worship among the homos.
11. For the philosophy of God is not wickedness, but love. And the philosophy of God is not imaginary lies but the truth of reality.
12. Show love to those who show hatred to you. Have a heart which can never be offended.
13. No god can forever be on earth, but the words of the gods can last long. And a homo can become a god when he speaks good words.
14. For the words of the gods are honoured when the gods are not present.
15. Start good things and do not stop it. For by starting shall you know how to make it better.
16. For if you do not start it, how then shall you know how to make it better.
17. Stop bad things and do not start it. For by stopping it shall you know how to make your world better. For if you do not stop it, how then can your world get better?
18. Watch over your tongue, so that you will not set your nation on fire. For he who offends the king of another nation has offended his own nation.
19. For if the king is stronger, he shall come and set your nation on fire.
20. Everyone who begins evil rejoices in it while he is alive. And when he is dead, the evil which he began shall be uprooted and destroyed. And he shall be sad in his afterlife that his evil on earth is being discovered and uprooted.
21. A better life is one which keeps no malice in it.
22. For a body which keeps malice is more vulnerable than a pot with holes.
23. Keep your culture alive, no matter how better the culture of others seem to be. For your culture fits your land best, no matter how it seems. But do not leave evil culture to thrive.
24. Love the world and all the good things that are in it; keep them alive and enjoy them. For God Almighty makes them beautiful when they are made.
25. When the lies told in the name of a god is in excess, the organs in the heads of the homos of that time shall evolve. For such is needed to restore the truth, or else the powers of the world shall be continuously with the liars.
26. Every homo is also a god in his own right. But one god makes himself a servant to another because of ignorance. And another god makes himself rich because of knowledge.
27. He who has all the true knowledge in the world is greater than he who possesses false knowledge. For false knowledge is the same as ignorance.
28. The organ of the head functions in continuity. Therefore it is hard for the fearful to become bold.
29. Good words can be spoken by an evil person. Good wine can be kept in a dirty wineskin. All these are done by they who rule the people to bring them to submission.
30. For the rulers of the people in their corruption did speak good words to the people to deceive their minds, so that they shall be able to commit more evil.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
CHAPTER TWELVE

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemdomino: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2016

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:28am On Dec 23, 2016
BATIMEUS
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
1. When Yeshu spoke a parable concerning some wise and foolish virgins, I knew from where he got it. And I listened to see how he would say it.
2. Now while Yeshu spoke the parable, I told Petra and Jonas beforehand, and they wondered how I knew the parable. But I kept it secret from them, for I did not want Yeshu know how I had gone behind him to read the things which he did keep in his room.
3. Now in those days, one who was a centurion began to seek after the teachings of Yeshu. And Yeshu wrote to him through us. And he did read the scrolls and was glad.
4. And Yeshu said, it is time that we make a disciple among the subjects of this centurion whose name is Pasha. And Yeshu went and made friendship with Keshur who was second to Pasha.
5. And Yeshu said to Keshur, pretend yourself to be sick and I shall come to heal you. So shall your master believe in me. And they made agreement what Keshur shall receive. And they agreed at 40 talents of silver.
6. And Yeshu paid Keshur 25 talents of silver, saying, when the task shall have been performed, I shall give you the balance. And Keshur rubbed ointment over his face and his countenance was like one who was sick.
7. Now when Pasha saw that Keshur was sick, he sent one of his servants to Yeshu, saying, tell Yeshu to speak a word of healing and by faith shall Keshur be healed.
8. And the servant of Pasha went to Yeshu and told him what his master had said. And Yeshu said, return to your master and tell him how I am busy in this place. Now say to him, Yeshu shall come to heal him.
9. And the servant went to tell Pasha what Yeshu had said. And Pasha said, you have not done well, for I did not send you to Yeshu to ask him to come to this place, for I know beforehand that he is a busy homo.
10. But I have sent you to receive prayers from Yeshu and by faith shall Keshur be healed.
11. Now I shall go myself to see Yeshu and he shall pray in that place and Keshur shall be healed. So Pasha arose and came to Yeshu.
12. And Yeshu said, why do you bother to find me? Have I not told your servant that I shall come and heal he who is sick? And Pasha said, I have come to seek you so that you will not come to seek me.
13. For who am I that you should come under my roof? For you are a god and I am a mere homo. Now pray only and Keshur shall become healed.
14. So Yeshu said, you have great faith. Go and you shall see that your servant is healed.
15. Now when Pasha returned, Keshur made himself well and Pasha said, indeed, the power of god has touched you. And Pasha glorified the god of Yacob.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:57am On Dec 23, 2016
BATIMEUS
CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

1. Now Yeshu led us to the treasure house at night as usual with him. And he said, take your swords with you, for there are some who shall confront us.
2. And we went and when we had approached the treasure house of Solmani, we saw some who came also to steal from the treasure house.
3. And they said, you shall not enter in before us but we shall go in before you. And Yeshu said, go in, for he knew that some homos were also in the treasure house already, whom the government had assigned to keep it because of the continual robbery.
4. Now the gang entered in and were caught unprepared. And they fought against the guards and killed themselves, such that only a few were left; two of the thieves and one of the guards.
5. And Yeshu said, we should go in now. So we went in and saw that there were three homos left, who were very weak and tired.
6. And Yeshu said, tie them up. So Petra and Yacob bent low and tied them up, against the poles. And Yeshu said, take the goods and let us depart. So we took as much goods as we wanted.
7. And Petra said, master, shall Iskariot take all these to his house? Is it not too much for him to bear the weight of all? And Yeshu said, you shall go with him on another donkey to his house.
8. And you shall return after he has kept all.
9. Now Iskariot began to take of the treasure which he kept. And he did much almsdeed, which Yeshu himself did not command.
10. And Yeshu knew it and said, O Iskariot, do not take from the treasure which belongs to us to give to the poor. For in the day that we shall do this, we shall do it together and benefit from the glory of it together.
11. For if you give to the poor out of the things which we have together, then shall all the glory go to you. And Iskariot said, you have said it well, O great teacher. I shall henceforth wait until you shall command me to give.
12. Now one homo who was of the sect of the Farhesis came to Iskariot and said, we know that this Yeshu whom the homos call Zeusus is indeed the reincarnate of the son of Zeus.
13. And we fear that we cannot subdue him, for he knows and sees our intentions before we do so.
14. And Iskariot said, he is of clear vision like the gods, so it shall not be possible for you to catch him unawares. But if you shall offer me a great position among your sect, I shall hand him over to you.
15. For I know how he could be caught.
16. And the Farhesis said, how shall this be possible? And Iskariot said, on our way to the treasure house alone can you come after us and subdue us.
17. But make sure you come in multitude, or else you shall be subdued. And the Farhesis said, when shall be your next visit to the treasure house.
18. And Iskariot said, we go to the treasure houses every fourteen days.
19. Now the Farhesis departed and Iskariot came among us and Yeshu said, I heard all which you spoke with the Farhesis under the oak tree.
20. And Iskariot said, indeed I said this, so that the Farhesis would be put to shame. For if they gather against us, we shall subdue them.
21. And Yeshu did not respond to Iskariot anymore.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2016
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
1. Now we began to hear rumours, saying, Yeshu is the son of Rabas because he did visit the treasure house to steal for the poor. And they called him Bar-Rabas, for Rabas was one well known for stealing in the treasure houses for the purpose of caring for the poor in his days.
2. Now the poor said, it is not bad if Yeshu steals for our sake. For what has the government done for us? For they gather all the goods of the land to themselves and impose much tax on us.
3. But Yeshu did come to help us and they accuse him, saying, he steals from the treasure house.
4. Now many homos came in large number, thinking to forcefully make Yeshu a king over a certain part of the land of Juda. And Yeshu, willing to show himself humble among them did reject it.
5. For he knew also that it shall not be possible, because the Romans are very strong and they imposed the king upon the people. And he whom they want as king can only become a king.
6. And they knew Yeshu only as a teacher and a magician who knew little about the affair of the kingdom.
7. Now on a certain day, Yeshu came by a tree. And he went close to it to see if he shall be able to pluck fruit from it to eat. And when he saw no fruit on it, he cursed the tree, saying, henceforth, let no fruit grow upon you.
8. And let death be your portion, O fruitless tree. For you cover the ground for nothing.
9. And when Yeshu said it, one named Shammah, who was of the sect of the Sadosis said, how does it befit one who is sane to curse a tree because it has no fruit on it?
10. For if you know the benefits of trees to mankind, you shall not have raised your voice to curse the least of them. For if a tree bears no fruit, does it not provide shade?
11. And if it bears no fruit because it is not its season, shall it not bear in its season? For all fruits have their seasons when they bear fruits. But you, in your anger against nature did utter your voice and curse a tree which you do not know how to make.
12. Now know this, O teacher, that this which you have done shall become something of ridicule to you by the Sadosis whom I shall tell about it.
13. For our wisdom is great and we do not just utter anything we like. But we reason deep before we utter a word.
14. And Yeshu said, keep quiet O Shammah, for the purpose of a tree is to bear fruit alone. And if a tree does not bear fruit, it is better for it to be cut down.
15. And Shammah said, if you wish for all trees to bear fruits before you can accept them, then you are only for your stomach and not for the good of nature. For some trees bear bitter fruit and some poisonous fruits.
16. How then shall you be concerned about such fruit? But in the wisdom of the books did I know that the better functions of trees are to give shelter and good breeze which are useful to us.
17. And they add beauty to our world also. And by their breath shall the world be stabilised. But you do not know all these, or you know but you do not care about all these.
18. For only your stomach do you care for, thinking that you shall destroy a tree for its lack of fruit. And if all trees in the world grow barren, shall you cut them all down? For as the homos have souls, so does the trees. And they hear in their own way. And they respond to threats in their own way.
19. And Yeshu said, enough Shammah, or else I shall command my disciples to humble you. And Shammah turned around and saw that he was a man alone.
20. And he began to depart, for he feared the faces of us. And I reasoned with the things which Shammah said. And my mind began to go towards the Sadosis in their manner of thinking.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
CHAPTER SIXTEEN

1. Now Yeshu awoke very early in the morning and began to go towards Beth-Ani in the place where he cursed the tree the day before.
2. And I followed from afar to see what Yeshu always go about to do very early in the morning. And I saw Yeshu bend down below the tree which he had cursed.
3. And he had a knife with him. And Yeshu sliced the bark of the tree at the lower part of the trunk which was close to the root.
4. And from the circumference which he made did be begin to peel off the bark of the tree. And when he had peeled off the barks, he took of a bottle which he had dissolved some tepex into and applied to the edges left from the peeling.
5. And Yeshu turned around and began to return. And one homofal came from the dark and fell at his feet. And she began to kiss Yeshu, beginning from his feet even to the other parts of his body.
6. Now in the same day, many homos followed after Yeshu and he went towards the temple. And Yeshu said to us, that which Zeusus did in Grecon shall I also do. And that which Krista did in Hindi shall I do also.
7. And he Petra said, what did Zeusus do in Grecon? And what did Krista do in Hindi. And Yeshu said Zeusus went into the temple and destroyed the things which they sold in the temple of Zeus.
8. And Krista also fought wars against they who did not love the king. So shall I also do. For they deride my father and pollute his house.
9. And they sell all manner of things in the temple to pollute it. Now O Iskariot, get ready our swords for we shall fight zealously to make this temple pure again.
10. And Iskariot said, we did not bring the swords because we have come to worship. And we did not know that we would have need of swords now, for it is not night.
11. And Yeshu said, do you have enough money in your purses to buy swords? Do so if you have, or else you shall sell your clothes and buy swords.
12. And Iskariot said, we have money in the purses. And immediately, he went with Simus to purchase some swords.
13. Now Yeshu went ahead with a swords which he raised high up and we followed. And all those who saw him could not do anything because they were unarmed.
14. And we went into the temple and drove many out of it. And Yeshu released the doves and all the rams which they had come into the temple to offer as burnt offering to Yahweh.
15. And he threw away the tables of those who change money, saying, do not turn the house of my father to the house of thieves. For what I do did Zeusus also do in the temple of his father in his days.
16. And Krista also fought to protect the king.
17. And everyone ran from one place to the other when we charged at them with our swords. Now one who was a Farhesis drew out his sword and came towards Yeshu to cut off his neck.
18. And Petra came quickly and shielded Yeshu with his own sword. And when the Farhesis saw that Yeshu had been defended, he sought to flee, but Yacob and Jonas took him and cut off his right hand.
19. And Yeshu said, it befits you. And he entered into the temple and we followed. But all they who did worship had fled the temple, saying, the terrorists of Yeshu are here.
20. And when many heard the acts which Yeshu did, they began to call him Zeusus and Krista together, because he had fought them in the temple and conquer in the same manner Zeusus and Krista did in their days.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
1. Now after a week, we went towards Beth-Ani. And Yeshu began to hide among us, because Paleta who was the governor of Juda had signed that Yeshu should be arrested because of his incessant theft he had committed.
2. And the Farhesis took it upon themselves to make sure that he was arrested. And one called Shimei had approached Petra, saying, if you make Bar-Rabas known, we shall reward you.
3. And Petra came and told this to us. And Yeshu said, I shall depart this town. Or else they shall have me.
4. And Yeshu departed with us the next day.
5. Now when we had crossed the river to the other side of Kapanum. We saw one who was mad. And he was chained to the trunk of a tree.
6. And Yeshu went to him and said, you are mad, but you shall be whole. And the mad man said, leave me or else I shall tear you apart.
7. And Yeshu said, what strength do you have? And the man said, I have the strength of a legion army. And Yeshu said, your strength is not enough.
8. And the mad man charged at Yeshu to fight him, for he was very violent. And Yeshu held him by the neck and said into his right ear, I know how to handle mad homos like you.
9. And Yeshu threw him on the ground and said to us, give me razor. And Filip gave him a razor. And Yeshu scraped the hair of the mad homo clean and he bathed the mad homo in the river by force.
10. And he said to Iskariot, give me any spare coat in the bag.
11. And Iskariot gave him a coat. And he wore the coat on the mad homo. And the mad homo appeared like one who was made whole. And Yeshu loosed the chain from his leg.
12. Now the homos who passed saw how the mad homo appeared whole. And they bowed their heads and worshipped Yeshu.
13. And he said to them, I am Yeshu, the son of the god of the earth. And one who reared swine began to come close. And when he saw the mad homo who appeared to be whole, he said, this is a great thing.
14. And he began to go left, towards Ishkelon, saying, I shall declare to them what I have seen.
15. And at that time, Yeshu said to us, leave this homo and let him go. And we left him and he began to depart.
16. Now when we had thought that Yeshu had performed a miracle, we saw the mad homo chasing after the herd of swine, which were close to the edge of the river.
17. And the owner of the swine stood before him to stop him, but he took him and pushed him into the river. And the mad homo chased the swine until they had willingly entered well into the river in their large number.
18. For the swine loved to wallow in it before. And there was a stampede in the manner at which the swine entered the river.
19. And the little ones died, for they could not bear the weight of the bigger ones.
20. Now when we saw this, we said, O Yeshu what have you done? And Yeshu said, that homo went towards the place from where he was possessed before. And now he had gone to take up seven more legions of demons to himself.
21. And Petra and others believed him, but I did not believe him because it was the same manner Mithras of old did his supposed miracles, according to the books which I had read.
22. Now on the morrow, the owner of the herd which was drowned came to us with many others in the town. And they accused Yeshu.
23. And he said, I did not mean evil but good. For he who was possessed asked that I should send the demons in him into the herd of swine and I did so.
24. And the homos said, is it not foolish in your sight to do such? Moreover, he whom you claim that you have healed is now kept in chains, for he went about and turned the market place upside down.
25. And he killed a man with his bare hand.
26. Now O strange man, depart this land and do not return again. For you have done so wickedly in our land.
27. And Yeshu begged them that they should not tell what had happened to anyone, for he had more troubles with the government of his land already.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
1. Now some men of authority sought after Arenius the king of Judah who succeeded Arod, saying, permit us to go and search out the house of this Yeshu. For they say that he is a thief.
2. And Arenius said, I do not know your obsession with this homo. But go and do as you have said.
3. And they came into the house where we stayed and said, let us search through your house, for we have heard that you take of the treasures of the treasure houses and from the gain of this do you distribute to the poor.
4. And Yeshu said, I do no such thing. For I know that that fox whom you call the king of Juda did have me in mind to humiliate me. And they said, does he know you at all? How shall he be bothered?
5. But we have told him about your evil ways and such did he ask us to check. And they checked through the place and did not find anything which belonged to the treasure houses in our possession. For because of this did Iskariot always keep them in his own houses.
6. Now when the homos had departed, one of them named Damean returned and said, what manner of work do you do? And Yeshu said, we are fishermen.
7. And Damean said, have you not heard since the days of our fathers that everyone belonging to the rulership of the owners should be taxed? And for this reason did they do the census which was done in those days.
8. And we have no record that neither you nor any of your disciples did pay tax. Now pay your tax or else we shall bring up this issue against you before Peleta the governor.
9. And Yeshu said, does the river belong to the government or to my heavenly father? Why do you demand tax of me?
10. And Damean said, according to your own words shall I judge you. For you said that the things which belong to the government should be given to them. Why do you now say this thing?
11. And Yeshu said, go, and we shall bring that which you demand after.
12. And when they had left, Yeshu commanded Petra saying, go and catch fish and sell it. Then pay the tax which they require from us. So Petra did according to the commandment of Yeshu. And he caught many fish and sold them.
13. And with the money which he made did he pay the tax collectors.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Otem2016: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2016
CHAPTER NINETEEN
1. Now when we returned to Kapanum, we passed beside the fig tree which Yeshu cursed because there was no fruit on it. And some of the homos who were with us when Yeshu cursed the tree noticed how the leaves of the tree had changed its colour.
2. And they said, is this not the tree which Yeshu cursed? And we all looked at the tree and saw how it has now wiithered. And Yeshu said, this is not difficult to do, for if you say to the mountain to move away from its place to another place, it shall do so for you if you believe.
3. Now immediately some of the homofal who were with us said, lord we believe. Do it.
4. And Yeshu said, close your eyes all of you and turn around. And they did that which Yeshu said. And he commanded that they should turn around four more times and they did that also.
5. And the place which they faced before was now behind them. And Yeshu arranged us in the same manner as we stood before to stand again and face them.
6. And Petra held on to Jonas like before and they both sat on the grass. And Yeshu stood with a baby on his neck like before. And I sat beside Filip and Simus like before, holding the same stick which I held while I was behind the homos.
7. And Andru cracked the nuts which he was cracking upon the stone like before. Now Yeshu commanded the people, saying, open your eyes and set your eyes at us. And the homos opened their eyes and looked at us.
8. And they observed that the mountain was no more behind us. And Yeshu said, look behind you, for the mountain has moved to another place.
9. And they turned around and saw the mountain behind them, which was standing before them earlier. And they gave it no thought to judge by the position of the sun which did not change its place.
10. For only us and them changed our position, and we knew but they did not know because Yeshu had spoken much word from the books of magic into their ears to make them get lost in their emotions and forget how to reason deeply.
11. And they glorified the father of Yeshu.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Please more more more I'm hungry for more

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Otem2016: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY
1. Now after we had returned from the places which we had gone to testify of Yeshu, we converged again at the border of Sumeria, which had been named Samaria. And Yeshu said, you know how hard the governments and the Farhesis seek hard after me.
2. Therefore I shall go to Samaria and I shall no more return to the Jews. For one who is a prophet receives no honour among his people.
3. Now when we had entered Samaria, Yeshu set his eyes far ahead and did as one who listened to that which some homos spoke. For he whispered to us that we should keep silent. And we were amazed because we did not see anyone around.
4. Now Yeshu said to us, one homofal is coming to fetch water in that well, for I have heard her tell her neighbour so. And from her shall salvation come to the whole of Samaria.
5. Therefore Yeshu sat beside the well and said to us, go and buy food that we might eat and continue our journey.
6. Now I Batimeus, being suspicious, did hide myself among the shrubs to see what Yeshu would do. For I said in my mind, Yeshu is set for another mischief. For his obsession for the women of Juda was great.
7. Now I saw how a woman approached and when she saw Yeshu, she hissed at him and let down her pitcher into the well to fetch water. And Yeshu said, do you lack manner in this place? How do you come here and do not greet he whom you meet at the well?
8. And the woman said, how shall I greet you? For I am a Samarian and you are a Jew. And you know that the Jews and the Samarians do not agree to anything ever since the days of Daoud and Solmani.
9. For you are of Daoud and we are of Solmani. And in the matter of the arrival of the saviour, he shall come from our tribe and not from your tribe.
10. And Yeshu said, you have spoken too much, woman. For you do not know whom you speak with.
11. Now the woman looked away from Yeshu and began to fetch her water. And Yeshu said, I beg of you, let me drink from the pitcher, for I am thirsty. And the woman said, how shall a Samarian give water to a Jew from her own pitcher?
12. Now go and get your own pitcher and fetch water here. For I shall not have anything to do with you a Jew.
13. And Yeshu said, if you know whom you speak with, you would have asked him to give you the water of life. And you shall drink this water and you shall never be thirsty again forever.
14. Now when the woman heard this, she looked firmly at Yeshu and said, is there any water which can make one not to thirst anymore? Are you Eliash whom they say that would return to bring the water of life with him?
15. And Yeshu said, Eliash has already returned and he is he who speaks with you. And he has come to give you this water of life which you shall drink and thirst no more. And the woman said, give me this water Now.
16. And Yeshu said, Ruth why are you in haste to receive this water? Now when the homofal heard how Yeshu called her name, she said, how did you know this? And Yeshu said, go and call your husband and friends to this place first.
17. And the woman said, I have no husband. And Yeshu said, you had five before and the one with whom you live is not your husband but he shows much love for you. And you have already made a decision to go with him.
18. And what is left is for the marriage to be done. And you are pregnant for him already, but he does not know this and no one else knows about it except Bilhah your best friend. And you have told her to keep it secret.
19. And Bilhah whom you call your best friend did make mockery of you when you departed, but you did not know this. And she is on her way to the house of Dabla because she has interest in him herself.
20. Now the woman was amazed, saying, this is the matter which myself and my friend had just finished discussing in the town. But she advised me not to marry this Dabla which I love.
21. And I did not know her intention. Indeed her name is Bilhah and Dabla is indeed the name of this homofal. Now O great prophet, you have told me everything about my life. You are indeed Eliash and Krista.
22. Now give me this water of life and I shall no more thirst.
23. And Yeshu said, you shall not receive this water alone, but go and bring all homos in Samaria to this place, that they may partake also in this.
24. Now the woman left her things and began to return to the town to do as Yeshu had said.
25. Now Yeshu turned towards the bush in which I had hid myself and said, come out here O Bar-tolomeus. For I saw you when you went into the bush to hide yourself.
26. And immediately I came towards him and he said, you alone saw this and to you alone shall I tell what I see further. And I sat beside Yeshu and he said, Ruth has taken many homos of the town with her and they are going towards the house of Dabla to catch Bilhah in her house as I said.
27. For I heard Bilhah when she spoke to herself that she would go and seduce Dabla like the former times. And if Ruth and the whole town meet it so, they shall all be here to hear my words and Samaria shall be converted.
28. Now while we remained, the other disciples came with food which they had bought. And they shared the food among themselves and gave the portion of Yeshu to him, but he said, keep it aside, for I do not have need of food anymore because I have eaten already.
29. And the disciples thought that I did give Yeshu my own portion of food so that I could find favour in his hand. And they asked again, master did anyone bring you food? And Yeshu said, give my portion to Bar-tolomeus, for he is hungry.
30. And I took the food from Didimus and ate. And Jonas came towards Yeshu and laid his head on his lap as we sat on the grass. And Yeshu said, my beloved why do you seem jealous of your brother?
31. And Jonas said, how shall I not be jealous when he brought you food to win your heart away from me? And Yeshu said, be not jealous for what you think is not what it is.
32. Now we saw hundreds of homos coming towards us, and Yacob shouted, O Yeshu, they are coming to have us. Can you command thunder upon them?
33. And Yeshu said, they are not against us but for us. Therefore be at peace. However, Petra, Simus and Yacob pulled out their swords and stood before us all.
34. And the homos came towards us and pushed Bilhah to the ground in front of Yeshu, saying, great prophet, we have found her guilty of fornication. For she went in to her friend’s husband.
35. And Yeshu said, I have not come to condemn but to save. And the law of Moussa which you uphold have I come to modify. And I know that you have heard all the things which Ruth told you and have found them true.
36. Now a homo came from behind and said, I do not only believe you because of the things which you told Ruth and we found as the truth, but the strength of your voice which I hear clearly from behind is enough reason to believe that you are indeed the saviour whom we expect.
37. For only the nephilims and the anakims could speak in this manner, but you a homo like us have spoken in this manner also and it is an attestation to it that you are from god.
38. Now Yeshu spoke in parables and told many stories in wisdom of the things which I had also read in the books which he kept in his room. And everyone who came to us was converted. And they gave us a place to live in.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 3:44am On Dec 25, 2016
Ooo I need more I cannot be ok until it's filled
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Otem2016: 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

1. Now after we had departed from Samaria, we came towards Jericho where some disciples had waited a month for them to be used of Yeshu. And they had rubbed clay on their faces, begging for alms.
2. Now the names of these disciples were Justus, Matthat, Filemon and Elimas, who was also called Bar-Zeusus. Now all these were not known with us, for they were the followers of Yeshu from outside.
3. Now when Yeshu approached with us, the four followers spoke aloud, saying, heal us O son of Daoud. And Yeshu set his hands on their faces and said, Orti riga agur esh tosh, which according to interpretation was ‘open your eyes to the light’. And they opened their eyes and saw. And they who were around us gave glory to the god of Yeshu.
4. Now it came to pass that while we were in the house, one of the followers of Yeshu from outside whose name was Shua began to come towards the house angrily, because his wife Salom had chosen to stay all night with Yeshu.
5. And Shua came into the house and yelled at Yeshu, saying, my wife does not listen to me anymore, for she said that she is married to you. And there is nothing we say at home that she will not mention your name in it.
6. And she mentions your name when she is afraid and she sings about you when she is taking her bath. And she can no more think of anything except you. And in her hears, she does not consider any name as good except your name.
7. Now O Yeshu, I have ceased to be your follower as from now. And all the things which you do and perform shall I tell the authority. For you have snatched my wipe away from me. For she went in and took all the goods of the house and sold them, saying, it was the commandment of Yeshu.
8. And she brought all to you and you did not reject them. Now O Yeshu, I have departed from you and I shall not return to you anymore.
9. And Yeshu said, depart, for you are not worthy to remain with me. For anyone who has put his hands to the plough and then draws back cannot be fit for the kingdom of god.
10. Now Shua departed and did not return to Yeshu anymore. And he went and joined himself with the Farhesis.
11. And Yeshu took Salom in with him to live with us. And she became one of the disciples of our lord, because Simus had departed.
12. Now Yeshu gave much law of the things which himself did not practice. And Yeshu said, let there be no divorce, no matter what happens between the husband and the wife.
13. For they who have divorced, if they remarry, have committed adultery. And they shall be cast into the hell fire of my father. And let no one have sex before marriage, for all they who do these shall be in the fire of my father forever.
14. Now the Farhesis said, tell us who is this your father who shall put people into the fire forever because of these things which are not even worthy of fire at all? For Moussa cast no one in fire for divorce, but he encouraged it.
15. And Abrahama our ancestor divorced Hagar his wife and he was not cast into any fire. Are you greater than our ancestors who divorced their wives when their was nothing else to do? And Yeshu said, yes I am greater than Abrahama and Daoud. For it was I who called Abrahama and made him a father of all creatures. And Daoud also, whom you see as your great ancestor, did worship me.
16. Have you not read of Daoud spoke of me, lord, in his songs? For he saw when my father said to me that I should sit on his right hand to watch how he would destroy his enemies.
17. Now when the Farhesis had these, they took up stones so that they could stone him. But the people did not allow them, because they loved Yeshu.
18. Now the Farhesis and the government officials came together and spoke of how they would arrest Yeshu. And Yeshu heard them from afar. And he said, one of you has betrayed me. For I hear the Farhesis and the workers of Arenius say that they have paid one of you to plot my arrest.
19. And we all denied before Yeshu. But Yeshu said, what can you do in the dark that I shall not know of? For my ears are swift to hear and my sight is clear enough to see far away places. And my voice is loud enough to be heard in the border of Juda.
20. Now he who communicates with the Farhesis to take me, let him not be spared. And let mysterious death be upon him and his family. For no one betrays the son and go free. For it is better that you are not born at all than for you to betray the son.
21. Now while he spoke, I observed Iskariot and his countenance appeared as one who was not satisfied.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Otem2016: 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
1. Now Yeshu sat upon the mountain and multitude of souls gathered around to hear of him concerning the signs of the end of the world. And Yeshu said, the end of the world is very near and it shall not take long.
2. But first their shall be earthquakes in different places. And their shall be diseases and famine in different places. And their shall be times of darkness when in the day, the sun shall become darkened and the moon shall turn very red.
3. And Juda shall be oppressed, and they shall flee on foot and horseback from one place to the other, for destruction shall come upon Juda.
4. But I say, before all these tribulations shall pass, I shall come for my followers and take them with me into the cloud of the heavens. For I shall depart soon to make mansions for them. And at my return shall I take them with me to be in the same place with me.
5. Now two of the Farhesis who heard Yeshu came forward and said, you did say that their shall be famine and diseases and earthquakes in different places before you shall return.
6. And Yeshu said, so shall it be. And they said, all these are not signs of anything, for earthquakes, famine and the sudden outburst of diseases has always been occurring since antiquity.
7. For we have read of earthquakes in different places in Egypt and in Juda and even in Grecon and in many places before. And there has never ceased to be the outburst of diseases. And wars have been fought in the past and their has always been rumours of more wars to be fought. Forever now, there is war in Syria and we do not know if war will ever cease in that part of the world. So how do you say that they shall be the signs of your coming?
8. And Yeshu said, you are possessed with the devils, for you have resisted the spirit of my father. Now get away from me. And the Farhesis, seeing that they were few, departed with no more words.
9. And Yeshu said, watch out for all these things I have told you, for they are the signs of the end of the world whenever you hear of them.
10. And false gods and prophets shall arise also in many places to deceive you. And they shall say that they are the reincarnate of Krista. But do not believe them, because I am the first and the last Krista and none shall come again after me.
11. But I shall send the Holy Ghost to you to help you and teach you all things and make you remember all the things I have taught you. And he who does not obey the Holy Ghost shall be condemned to everlasting fire.
12. And he who sins against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven. But I shall come soon and take you with me to the heavens.
13. Now Petra said, how long O Lord shall you tarry in heaven before your return? And Yeshu said, before you and the rest of my followers shall be able to cover Jerusalam with this gospel which I have given to you, I shall return.
14. And make sure you do not go out of Jerusalam to teach of me until I shall return.
15. Now Didimus asked, saying, how are we sure that when you depart from us you shall return? For in the same manner did all the great nephilims of the past. For they promised to return and when they did not return, they make their followers seem as liars.
16. And days became years and years became centuries. And in the end, such religion folded up. For a saviour in the name of Eliash is expected to return according to the Jews, but till today he has not returned, being more than a millennium since his departure.
17. And some among the Greeks remain today to await the return of Zeusus the son of Zeus. And some await the return of Apollonius the brother of Zeusus. And the followers of Attis awaits his coming.
18. And when none of these gods returned, some did rise instead of them and say that they were the reincarnated of these gods. But they did not fulfill the things which were said to be fulfilled by those departing gods.
19. Now O Yeshu, I doubt this day that you shall return at all. For all gods who had departed did not return also. For the homos of Egypt await the return of Horus till today to wage war against the forces of Seth who are now the children of Yacob.
20. And in the scrolls are all things fulfilled and not in the reality which we observe.
21. And Yeshu said, enough Didimus, for you speak too much. I have told you that I shall return in this generation. And all eyes shall see me as I harvest you to the sky. For I shall come with the archangel of my father with a trumpet.
22. Now go and work upon your faith, for you have no faith at all.
23. And Didimus pleaded for forgiveness before Yeshu and he said, I was not offended at all.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:21am On Dec 28, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
1. Now I went to meet Didimus in a private place and said, tell me O Didimus, have you been reading any secret book? For if you have not gone further, you shall not be able to challenge our lord that way.
2. And Didimus said, I have taken a book from the chamber of Yeshu, which speaks about the future, but Yeshu did not mention any of those things which were written in that book. And that book is the book which one Danyal wrote in Hittite.
3. For Danyal did say that the knowledge of the future homos shall increase so much and they shall invent unimaginable things with the codes which are written and the ones which are not written also. But all the future which Yeshu saw are the future of destructions only. And the future which he saw are the same as the past and the present which we experience. For earthquakes, outbreak of diseases, wars, rumours of wars, the darkening of the sun and other things which Yeshu gave as the signs of his return are the things which do happen from time to time since the beginning of the world.
4. Now I said, indeed the Farhesis were right at their manner of approach. For indeed earthquakes and the outburst of diseases has forever been striking the earth and the homos in it from the beginning of the world.
5. And famine and wars and rumours of wars have never ceased to occur. And false prophets have never ceased to rise. For even Esias and Jeremias and Zekarias and many of the prophets of the Jews have been considered as false prophets because the things which they spoke did not come to pass.
6. Now Didimus said, I have been willing to dissociate myself from this supposed son of god from the beginning, but I fear the disciples, especially Petra and Yacob and Jonas who always go hunting for any disciples who left Yeshu.
7. For we all know the evil which befell Simus after he left; for his rotten carcass was found and Petra said that it was a punishment from god.
8. Now I said, the blood of Yeshu which he mixed with the fruit of the vine to feed us with is the fulfillment of the thummim spoken of by Danyal. For he did say that the abomination of destruction shall replace the daily sacrifice made to Yahweh in Juda.
9. Now O Didimus, I have sought not to deceive myself anymore. And I seek the opportunity to tell the world about this Yeshu, so that they shall not be deceived further. For what he says in the public is not what he does in the private.
10. Now Didimus said, let us remain and endure until the departure of him. And we shall go our own way after.
11. Now after three days, Yeshu said to us, each man must have two swords. For we shall go into the treasure house at Eshtol. And we know that there are many guards in that place. Now we shall go in large number, for Keshur and other followers of mine shall join us.
12. Now when Keshur came to join us for the mission, one homo came after him, being sent by Pasha. And the homo said to Keshur, master sir, I have been sent by my lord to tell you that you should return six days from now. For he has determined to send you to Kapanum.
13. Now when Yeshu heard how the servant of Pasha called Keshur master, he was sad and his countenance changed. And he said, do not accept that anyone should call you master. For only I am the master. And all of you are my brothers.
14. Do not let anyone call you teacher, for I am your teacher and no one else can be. And do not call anyone father. For only my father is the father of all.
15. Now when Keshur heard it, he said, did you say that my father Hiram is not worthy to be called father? And Yeshu said, how is he worthy for such honour? Is he greater than Yahweh my father?
16. Do we not know how he struggles to make a living, he being a tax collector? And when he has taken much money from the people, he made himself rich with it.
17. Now when Keshur heard it, he said, what difference has my father from yours? For your father have received tithes and sacrifices from our hands since the beginning of Juda, yet he is not satisfied. And like a fire did he consume all our offerings and tithe and he asks for more daily.
18. Now justify yourself in this, O Yeshu and say which of the fathers is more of a thief than the other? Now Keshur was greatly angered, such that he said, I cease to follow you henceforth. And Keshur departed and did not return again.
19. And when Keshur departed, Yeshu said to us, let him leave, for he is so proud. And you know that whoever makes himself high shall be brought low. And whoever brings himself low shall be raised high.
20. So shall it be for Keshur, for he has raised himself higher than he is.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by tgmservice: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2016
otemanuduno d world's greatest foooool

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2016
tgmservice:
otemanuduno d world's greatest foooool

Let's go there. I'm prepared for all kinds of insults. Keep it coming, my heart can soak it all up grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 317
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.