Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (220166 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:47pm On May 27, 2017
Chapter Thirteen
1. Now when I went with Adeiza to Okerune, I saw his children who have become worshippers of the god of the foreigners whom they call Alla. And they had changed their names to the names of the worshippers of this Alla.
2. For Asimi did say that Aisatu was her name. And Adajinege said that he was Sadiku. And Ohunene said that she was Alimatu. And Ozovehe said that he was Salami.
3. And
4. Now I said to them, children of Adeiza, why have you refused to heed the sayings of your parents. Why did you not follow your own tradition, rather than the tradition of the foreigners?
5. And Ozovehe said, these homos are more intelligent than the homos of our land. And if they say that they acquired their intelligence from this Alla, why should we not give their god a try?
6. And I said, intelligence does not come from any god, but from the organ of the head. For he who is ready to think deeply shall become intelligent. For I and Adeiza and a very few homos of this land have done critical thinking and we become more intelligent than many here.
7. Now we have made food from the waste of the pap, mixing the leaves of kiruo with it. And this makes our chicken bigger in size whenever they feed on that food, rather than feeding on corn.
8. And we do not have supporters in this, but only jealous people and enemies did we draw up to ourselves. For they said that the chicken food which we did was the cause of the diseases which has killed many of our chickens.
9. And they make us pay much money, saying that if we cannot pay, we shall be sent out of the land. Now children, listen and hear this; for if many homos in a land shal agree to think deeply together, they shall make many inventions.
10. But when the ignorant and unwilling ones are much more in number than those who want to think deeply, then such land shall be without improvement.
11. Now Adajinege said, we have heard you, but we should be left to make our own choice. Now I have resolved to be an Ishmalite and my name in Ishmalik is Sadiku, therefore let me not be called Adajinege anymore.
12. Now when the children of Adeiza did not change their minds, he said to them, I am your father and what I command shall you do. For you cannot be under my roof and feed on my food without obeying my instruction.
13. Now I command you to stop your movement with the foreigners, or else you shall not have my love as a father. For why should you do that which saddens your father?
14. Now while Adeiza spoke, Adajinege went in and packed all his belongings and left the house. And he said, Alla shall forgive you all your sins. Now I have left this house for you.
15. And Ozovehe his brother followed him. And Asimi their sister followed them also. For they have been told in the muskh of the Ishmalites, saying, if your parents refuse you, come to the muskh to have your refuge.
16. Now Ohunene alone remained with her father, for she was afraid to go with them.
17. And when they had departed, Adeiza began to weep. And I consoled him, saying, it is only a matter of time. For they shall return home by the will of our ancestors.
18. And Adeiza said, all our ancestors are asleep. For if they have been conscious at all, they would not have allowed these foreigners to come and invade our land like this.
19. Now I shall no more believe the sayings of our forefathers who said that a great god shall be born in our land. For it is not appearing as if it shall happen.
20. And I consoled Adeiza, saying, be a man and wipe your face. For it is only a broken calabash that leaks water. Be strong, for we shall laugh in the end.
21. Now I remained with Adeiza in Okerune for five days and departed.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 4:58am On May 28, 2017
Chapter Fourteen
1. Now after twelve years, Adajinege came to me with much teas. And I said, what is it Adajinege son of Adeiza? Is you father well? Is your mother well also? And Adajinege said, I have used my own hands to send my father to his grave.
2. Now when Adajinege said this, I was greatly afraid, for I did not know that Adeiza had died. And I asked him, what are you saying? And he said, my father had died two years ago.
3. Now I asked how it happened and Adajinege said, we stayed in the muskh after we left him. And the foreigners took care of us. And they fed us well, even more than our father could do.
4. And they taught us the ways of Alla. And I was fully immersed in the religion so much that I knew how to speak the language of the foreigners more than them. And I became even a teacher of the book myself.
5. And my father came every year to ask us to return home, but we did not hear him, because we were not missing anything while we abide with the foreigners.
6. Now about two years ago, when my father came again, the foreigners got hold of him and kept him in chains. And when I saw him, I said, you deserve to be chained, for you are an unbeliever.
7. And you are an enemy of Alla, therefore you do not deserve to live.
8. Now while we spoke, Salami my elder brother took a knife and pushed it into the belly of our father, saying, as long as you do not accept Alla, that is your portion. For the book have told us to fight the fight of Jiad.
9. Now when the foreigners saw this, they lifted him over their shoulders and sang great songs of praise for him. And he was very glad about it. And I was displeased, but I could not speak in the presence of the people, for they shall take me for an enemy of Alla.
10. Now while I slept, I felt the presence of my dead father. For I smelled him. And when I awoke from my dream, I felt guilty. And I began to lose my love for that religion.
11. And I sought how I shall take Asimi away and flee the presence of the foreigners. And while I was thinking of this, one named Abdfata took Asimi by force and slept with her. And Asimi cried to me.
12. And I raised my voice among them, saying, this thing is wrong. For how can Abdfata r@pe my sister? And they read the book to me, saying, when a girl is raped, let her be silent. And I said, this is a mad law. For when you told me of this religion, you did not reveal this evil part of the book to me.
13. Now they commanded Ozovehe my elder brother to take hold of me and throw me in the prison, because I have blasphemed Alla and dishonored Morhamid who wrote the law. And he did so, for he was closer to them than to me. And he had even told Asimi to keep quiet when she reported the deed to him, saying, I know about it from the beginning.
14. For he has paid to me your price. And I was he who advised him, saying, I know my sister that she shall not accept to be your wife, therefore ra*pe her and she shall be yours.
15. Now when I was in prison, it was granted that Asimi should pay me visits. And she came often to see me in the prison, but Ozovehe did not come at all.
16. Now Karim, the foreigner who was given to take charge of the prison began to love Asimi my sister. And Asimi said, I shall use him to set you free my brother. For I shall use love to collect the key of the prison from him.
17. And I said, what about Abdfata your husband who was forced on you? Shall he not be angry with you if he sees you with Karim? And she said, I shall be careful.
18. And Karim had a horse which Asimi had acquainted herself with when she played love with him. And the horse was white and neat. And Asimi said, brother, tomorrow I shall give Karimu my last love and take his horse away with you.
19. And so it happened as she has said. For while she played love with Karimu, he slept. And she took the key of the prison from him and opened the door for me so that we might flee. And she sat on the horse and gave me a hand. And she said to me, you shall ride the horse, for you can ride faster than me.
20. Now while I rode the horse, Ozovehe saw us. And he raised alarm. And they chased us with many horses. And Ozovehe himself led them.
21. And he shot the roki from the bazak. And the sharp metallic object entered the neck of Asimi such that she fell backward and broke her neck. And she died. And I continued to ride the horse until I had reached the mouth of the river called Okune. And I jumped into the river and swam away.
22. And for three days I was hiding here and there. And now I have come to see you, saying, seek the spirit of my father for me. For I wish that he shall forgive me for that which I did to him.
23. Now I Omokwo wept greatly and said, we know that this shall be the end of it all, that is why we have said, do not accept the religion of these foreigners. Now I do not blame you, because mistake cannot but happen. Now forgive yourself and your father shall forgive you also. But I shall do meditation to consult the spirit of your father, perhaps he is still near to this planet.
24. And I tried for three days, calling upon the name of Adeiza. And on the third day he appeared in my dream. And without speaking with his mouth, I understood him. And I knew that his soul has forgiven Adajinege and even Ozovehe his sons.
25. Now when I told this to Adajinege, he embraced me in tears. And he said to me, I never knew father can forgive me. For I have taken his leather of cowries and I have given it to the foreigners. And they seemed to know what it was meant for.

26. And I said, the soul of Adeiza is demanding reincarnation into the earth. Therefore it is abiding in a valley, waiting for the the reincarnation of his soul to the earth, for his life was cut short when his mission upon the earth has not been fulfilled.
27. For if anyone has his life or her life cut short, such soul shall be encouraged to seek reincarnation.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:51am On May 28, 2017
Chapter Fifteen
1. After the death of Omokwo my father, I Ufedo took over from him in performing all his doing. For all my brothers are not interested in writing down the lineage history which Mona my distant great grandfather had begun.
2. For he wrote things down with symbols in his days. And as we began to know more, the manner of writing began to change. And I wrote down with feather and oil upon cottons.
3. Now some homos of our land had begun to ask for freedom from the foreigners. And they gathered together to ask for it. And they with other lands met to agree, saying, let all these foreigners depart our land.
4. And they went to all the traditional leaders and chiefs, saying, do not hear from the mouths of these foreigners anymore to rule the lands. For it is time that they should depart.
5. And the foreigners resisted and punished all they who spoke against them. And they imprisoned many homos;
6. From the land of Oduduwa to the land of Ofo did they imprison many homos who fought for freedom, because some of the chiefs and traditional rulers did continue to work for them.
7. Now a vision was shown to me, saying, there shall be independence indeed, but it shall be a lesser independence. For after the physical indepence of the whole continent of Aferk from their foreign masters, their minds shall continue to be ruled by the philosophies of the gods of the foreign lands.
8. And then shall Otem come to write the history of Aferk and of the world. For without one who shall write the true history, there can never be mind independence.
9. And Aferk shall know their position among their brothers. And the slavery mentality shall be destroyed, for all the gods who fight to hinder the restructuring of the brain codes of the homos of Aferk shall be put in spiritual prison.
10. Now Ufedo, it is time to check the stars more than before. For as soon as you see the star of Otem, you shall go and make it known to the lineage of Otem who are the descendants of Adeiza.
11. Now after about a month, I awoke suddenly in the midnight. And my mind told me to go and check the sky outside. And I went with the leather. And the sky was very bright and clear. For the stars shone greatly such that the moon was not visible.
12. And it was as though the moon has been made dark by the strength of the brightness of the stars.
13. And I saw the star of Otem. And when I have compared the pattern on the sky with the one on the leather, the star of Otem sped away. And I knelt down facing the sky and praising my ancestors, saying, blessed be our ancestors who have not forgotten the land.
14. And they have sent Otem to come to the earth as they have promised. And through him shall many in the world lose their fear of death and abandon bad religions.
15. And many shall avoid pilgrimages to other nations, saying, a great god was also born in Negre and Aferk, why then should we seek after foreign lands?
16. And Otem shall live in Negre, in the land of Oduduwa shall he be. For it has been promised to the god of that land, saying, Otem shall live upon your land.
17. And the pastors of Yahweh shall be known for whom they truly are in the days of Otem and after. For all their deceptions shall be made known. And all their secret affairs in sexual manners shall be declared often.
18. And many shall lose their grips on the religions of deception. And in the days of Otem and after shall many homos take up the lame, the blind, the deaf and dumb and they who have paralysis, saying, let us go for healing in the churches and in the muskhs. And if our own people which we take to their churches and muskhs cannot be cured, then shall we personally know that we have been lied to.
19. And we shall reject their religions and focus on the making of findings and inventions.
20. Now the time of Otem shall usher in the time of great thinkers upon the land of Negre and Aferk. For there shall be gathering of great thinkers. And religion shall be mocked. And no god of religion shall escape the mock from the mouths of they who are wiser.
21. And those who teach their children how to reason deep shall be happy, for their children shall achieve far better things than the children who are taught to take the gods as the Almighty God.
22. And the use of meditation shall be common among the people, rather than the use of noise.
23. Now after all these, I Ufedo went again to my bed. And the peace of mind which I experienced was great. And in the morning, I arose and began to go to Okerune to find how these shall be made known to those through whom Otem shall come.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:07pm On May 28, 2017
Chapter Sixteen
1. When I was at Okerune, I met Ozovehe, the son of Adeiza. And I said to him, from your lineage shall come Otem, the son of the gods of Aferk. For he has Olorun, Chuku, Abassi, Ogene, Nyame, Nzame, Atum and all the gods of Aferk ordained to bring Aferk out of mind slavery.
2. Now Ozovehe laughed greatly and said, it is not possible for such demon to come from my lineage. For I, being a great teacher of the laws of Ishmalik cannot allow a seed from my lineage leave this religion which I have embraced.
3. And I said to Ozovehe, hear now, for if it has been destined to happen, it cannot be reversed. For the same manner you changed your name from Ozovehe to Salami, so shall it occur that one of your seeds shall return to the base.
4. And he shall abandon the religion of the foreigners. And he shall give birth to this Otem. For I have seen the future in his star, which was the brightest of all stars that has ever lived.
5. And Ozovehe said, whoever is that descendant of mine who changes his name from the names of the Makkites to the names of our tradition shall not prosper. For I shall attack such and destroy him.
6. And I said to Ozovehe, the guardian angels of such seed of yours shall not allow you to harm him until his mission has been accomplished.
7. Now Ozovehe laughed and said, which mission do you talk about? For the lineage history which Agidi my distant great grandfather begun has been destroyed by me. And the leather of cowries has been shredded also. Now how shall such being get the history from?
8. How shall he know that he should give birth to any Otem?
9. And I said, it does not take a homo more than an overnight to know his mission on earth. For he who has a great mission shall discover such mission eventually, no matter how long.
10. Now you Ozovehe shall see it from your afterlife, and you shall not be able to do anything about it. For they who are in their afterlives cannot do anything to those who are on earth more than appearing to them with threats which if the one on earth is wise enough, he shall not abandon his mission because of such threats.
11. But he shall say, I do not mind dying to fulfill my mission on earth. For what should I fear death for when it is only a transition and not a total loss of consciousness.
12. Now you Ozovehe, hear and change your mentality. For the choice you have made in life shall not benefit you in the afterlife. For when you get to the afterlife, all your ancestors shall turn their back against you. And none of them shall associate with you until you have wept bitterly for your mistakes.
13. Now Ozovehe laughed and said, I am an Ishmalite, for through Ishmal the firstborn of Ebiloma did my ancestors come, but they did not know this. For GOD promised Ebiloma that all the generations of the world shall come out from him.
14. Now I said to Ozovehe, you are ignorant, for if a homo does not know his root, he shall accept stories here and there. But a time shall come when many nations shall know know their roots.
15. And they shall not go hear and there to foreign lands which they call holy lands. For there is no land called holy, neither is there any land called the land of God. For God who through the great bangs made all things do not have one spot in the universe greater or purer than the other.
16. But his children in their lack of omnipresence have built spots of worship for themselves such that they could see to the affairs of the homos from there. Now Ozovehe, I shall depart and now and I shall not set my eyes on you anymore until we meet in the afterlives if it is possible.
17. Now I departed the land of Okerune to my own land. And I asked my ancestors, saying, he through whom Otem shall come does not want it, how shall it then be possible?

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:33pm On May 28, 2017
Chapter Seventeen
1. Now there was a fresh war against the tradition of our land. And the foreigners struck with a fierce battle. And they took many of us captive. And the names of the Warriors of our land which they took captive were Ugbede, who was a famous blacksmith. And the name of his father was Ajifa.
2. And Ojochenemi was also taken. And he was a great hunter who have killed more than two amotekwu. And Otigba was also taken as well as Idoko. And Obaje was taken also.
3. And Otini and Ojimojo and Ogwuche and Udale and Omaji and Epuna and Adejonu and Ulu.
4. And they conquered us yet again because our land was divided against itself while the foreigners were United. And they even have the support of many of the chiefs and rulers of the land who benefited from them.
5. Now many of the men and women which they captured were forced to change their names into the names of the homos written in the books which they carried with them.
6. And we began to have names such as Ayeshia and Sadatu and Shiaka and many other names which the foreigners bear themselves.
7. Now many of the traditional things were taken by the foreigners. And they said of our pots and our artworks that they attract demons. And they said also of our paintings that they attract dangerous monsters and demons. And they took from us much ancient things, saying, we shall go and cast them into the depth of the sea, for they are not good for you.
8. And they said to us, learn the chants in the holy book. And they forced both young and old to learn the things which were written in their language. And by force did many children learn them.
9. And whoever was slow to learn was killed immediately. And I wept bitterly, seeing all these things. And I went and lay still to imagine the kind of future I want for my land. For I have heard that well-imagined wishes of today are the fulfilled prophecy of thousands of years after.
10. And I said, let the time come when the foreigners shall depart our land. Let the time come when the leaders of our land shall be chosen by the people of the land rather than for the foreigners to choose them for us.
11. Let the time come when great inventions shall be made by the homos of our land too. And let the homos of the far future be more intelligent than us.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:19pm On May 29, 2017
Chapter Eighteen
1. I was just six years of age when Ufedo my father died. And he had said, Atuluku my son, do not forget to check upon the lineage of Adeiza whose story I have told you. Do so when you have become of age.
2. And you shall remind them to be conscious of the great god who shall be born through them. For if they are not conscious of it, the god himself could be born and die without knowing himself as a god.
3. For many have come to the earth without knowing that they came to the world for a very great mission. Therefore let them know that the god who shall set Aferk free from mind slavery shall be born through them.
4. Now twelve years after, I Atuluku, being the only son of my father and the last child, did say to my mother who was very aged, I shall go to Okerune to the descendant of Adeiza. And I shall tell them to be watchful for the coming of the god of truth, who shall reveal all the histories which are passed orally.
5. For he shall take his time to write down every oral tradition. For written words last longer than spoken words. For by written words did Makka and Juda make their gods immortal upon the earth, even when these gods are already absent here.
6. Now Adugo my mother said, go my child and our ancestors shall guard you such that no evil shall happen to you. Remember also not to argue with Ozovehe if he is still alive, for he is desperate to the end.
7. Now I departed to Okerune. And when I got to the family house of Agidi, it was possessed by other family. And the name of the family was Tomashi. And the head of the family said to me, Salami is still alive and he has only one child. But he has departed this place.
8. For he said to us, I know that they shall come from Anpa to seek after my child. And they shall talk to him to change his mind, thereby converting him back to the traditional religion of the land. Therefore let them come and they shall not find me.
9. Now when I heard it, I asked, saying, where did he go? And Tomashi said, why should I tell you? For he has ordered me not to say anything and I shall obey him. For he gave me this place for free and I shall honour him for it.
10. Now I said to Tomashi, give me palm wine, for my throat is dry and I have planned to stay here till tomorrow. And Tomashi refused, saying, it is not demons or agents of demons that we are told to welcome to our homes, but angels only.
11. For you work against the religion of God, therefore you are a demon. And I said, I do not work against the religion of God, for even God himself has no religion which we could call his own.
12. For the purpose of ensuring a more secure passage for the god of true scrolls and histories did I come. For through his revelation shall a little knowledge of the true God be known. Therefore I beg you, give me either water or wine, for I am greatly thirsty.
13. Now Tomashi continued to refuse me water and wine. And he sent two of his people after me to carry me and throw me away. Now while I lay in the bushpath where they had cast me to, a damsel passed by. And when she saw the tribal mark on my cheeks, she greeted me in my language.
14. And I spoke with her. And she said to me, what are you doing here? And I told her, saying, I was rejected by the people whom I came here to visit. And I am now very hungry. And she said to me, let me take you to my house.
15. And I shall feed you and give you water also.
16. Now when I was in her house, she gave me water and set the food before me. And I ate and my strength returned. And she said to me, you are such a young homo. Why do you come to our town without anyone to protect you?
17. And I narrated everything to her. And she said that her name was Ikani. And I told her my name also. And Ikani gave me cloth to wear. And she said, my father Okolo and my mother Ajifa died when I was very young in Ida. And I felt insecure.
18. For some of the people of our land said that they were the ones who killed my father and mother. And they promised that they would kill me also if I did not leave our village. And I journeyed by foot to this place. And here have I been for three years.
19. Now I did not want to leave Ikani to herself, for she had found a solace in me and I have begun to love her. But my clan and her clan often fight, though we have the same language.
20. Now while I was with her, some homos discovered that I was there. And they came to her, saying, bring that homo from Anpa and let us kill him. And she said, did he do any harm to you?
21. And they said, our people and his people are enemies, so we shall not let him see the sunlight. And Ikani said, killing him is not a solution. But the solution is that you should go and tell you people and his people that there should be unity with themselves.
22. For if there is no unity among them, how can the land of Kougi as a whole be a great land? For ethnicity brings nothing but division and poverty. And it is the cause of backwardness.
23. Now the homos refused, saying, bring him to us so that we could kill him. And Ikani said, wait and I shall bring him to you. And she entered in and came out with a very sharp cutlass. And she brought it upon the shoulder of one of the attackers. And the rest of them fled.
24. And he who was injured groaned very much. And blood flowed greatly. And Ikani dropped the cutlass and went in to bring balm and ointment and aro. And she treated him until the blood had stopped.
25. And she said, how did you feel when the cutlass came upon your shoulder? Now depart and do not return, for if you return, surely you shall not have your life in you anymore.
26. And the homo returned, groaning.
27. Now when I came out to her, she said, let us flee for they shall soon be back in multitude. And they shall burn us down. For they shall not spare us.
28. And we quickly prepared to flee the place. Now while we had reached to the rocky sides East of the place, we saw a multitude like two hundred. And they surrounded the house. And they set fire upon it and ran around it with joy. For they thought that we have been burnt in it.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:19pm On May 29, 2017
Chapter Nineteen
1. Now while we began to go towards Anpa, I saw one like Tomashi. And I said to Ikani, let us follow after him, for I perceive that he is heading towards the place where Salami stays. Now we followed from behind until he had entered a house made with clay.
2. And I went to the window of the house and peeped in. Then I saw Salami whose birth name was Ozovehe. And he was very old. And a young child of my age sat beside him to blow him air.
3. And he said, Tomashi, what have you brought to me this time. For I know that this shall be our last meeting upon the earth. For my soul shall soon pass away. And Tomashi said, one came from Anpa, saying that he seek after you.
4. And Salami said, is he from the lineage of Mona whom I told you about? And Tomashi said, you have spoken the truth exactly. For he said that his name is Atuluku the son of Ufedo.
5. Now Salami said, I do not know why that family refuse to leave my family alone. For they say that by all means we must return to the tradition of this land which is the tradition of the devil.
6. Now why did you let him go free when he came to you? And Tomashi said, I did not let him go free, for I went to inform his tribesmen whose clan are different. For I know how the two clans hate one another.
7. And they went to the place where he lodged and burnt him there. And there is not even a trace of his bone, for he and the lady who protected him were burnt to ashes.
8. Now Salami said, this is good, for they shall not seek after us anymore. For they who disturb my family are now dead. And Salami said, I can now rest in peace to join my ancestors.
9. Now when I heard all these, I said to Ikani, let us depart, for it is time to go. And I took Ikani to Anpa. And when she greeted my mother, her tongue was different. And my mother said, why do you bring our enemy to the house?
10. And I said, she is my friend and not an enemy. For she saved my life from the hands of her tribepeople . And I have brought her to stay with us forever. For her abode have been burnt down.
11. Now my mother said, you cannot bring an evil blood under our roof. And Ikani wept and began to depart. And I went after her and brought her back, saying, we cannot go separate ways. For I shall not only take care of you, but we shall be husband and wife.
12. And she said, your mother shall not accept this. And I said, we speak the same language and we have the same culture, how then can we not be together? For even the homos of Igala and the homo of Ebir who speak different languages relate with each other sometimes.
13. And the homos of Oduduwa were very friendly with everyone of us when we went to their land to dwell, how much more we who are of the same language? Now mother, choose between me and nobody to be with you.
14. For if you reject her, you have rejected me, because we are already husband and wife as we speak.
15. Now mother accepted eventually. And I became the husband of Ikani. Now I did not return to check Salami again, saying, I shall wait until he is dead. And I shall visit his son Faruk.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:20pm On May 29, 2017
Chapter Twenty
1. When the foreigners have begun to depart the land, I went again to Iand where Salami had sojourner. And I saw his grave before the house. And I knew that he was dead. Now I went in to his son Faruk.
2. For he was ignorant of whom I am. And I said, I am a servant of your father. For we were together in the days when you were not with him.
3. And Faruk said, do you mean to say that you were with my father in the days when I went with Ota to hunt for une?
4. And I quickly said yes. For he hired me to work in his farm while you were not around. And he said to me, I have a secret which I shall tell you. And do not tell my son until I am dead.
5. Now listen to me and know a secret which your father have told me not to reveal to you until he is dead.
6. And Faruk said, say on, for no matter how a matter is big, we shall not cut it with a knife. And we shall not spit out a bitter kola, no matter how bitter it is. And I said to Faruk, your lineage shall produce a great prophet.
7. And he shall be the one to set the while world free from the fear of things which do not exist and from the fear of death also. And we know this, but we fear that he might not know his purpose on earth.
8. Therefore I have brought this leather which has cowries patterned on it. And whenever this child sets his eyes on these patterns, he shall know that he is the one whom we talk about. For the cowry which is the biggest here shall be the one which is the representation of his own star in the sky.
9. And Faruk laughed and said, my father must surely be afraid of declaring to me that he still loves traditional things. If not so, he would not have told you to tell me. For he would have told him by himself before he died.
10. However, I shall hang the leather on the wall as you have said. And I shall let our child set his eyes upon it. Now my wife Ojamaila is pregnant and she shall deliver her first baby. And who knows if it shall be a male?
11. And I said, may our ancestors make it come out as a male. Now Faruk welcomed me in and gave me kolanut and palmwine and apapara soup. And I enjoyed it very much. And Faruk said to me, what is your religion?
12. And I said to him, I praise my ancestors, for they are the ones through which I come to the earth. And Faruk said, why do you praise your ancestors when you could have praised Alla who created them?
13. And I said, O Faruk, I do not know so much, but I have heard that Ojo was the god who gave birth to my ancestors. And I do not know how Alla or Yahweh come into the matter of our land.
14. And Ohomorihi was he whom they said was the first of the ancestors of your own land, therefore it is not clear to me how Alla and Yahweh became the gods whom they worship in all our lands.
15. And Faruk said, you are too simple-hearted, Atuluku. For both Ojo and Ohomorihi are the same as Yahweh or Alla. For GOD the creator has many names. Now while Faruk was speaking, his pregnant wife came in and said, if you say that Alla and Yahweh are the same, why then did you refuse me of becoming a Kristeni in the days when I made up my mind to be so.?
16. Now Faruk said, Ajifa, the Kristenis have corrupted the way of God. And they have said of Yesu that he was the blood son of Alla. And we know that Alla is just one and he has no son.
17. And Murhamid was a prophet which he had chosen, being the last prophet. Therefore I say that it is good for you to worship Alla in the right manner alone. For all the Kristenis shall not go to Aljana but the place of fire awaits them.
18. And I do not wish for your soul to burn in the fire forever.
19. Now when Faruk had said this, I said, the Kristenis also say that the place of fire is made for the Ishmalites. So which one is saying the truth and which one is telling a lie? For it is certain that one is telling a lie while the other speaks the truth.
20. Or both tells lie, bringing the story of fire up to scare themselves.
21. Now when Faruk heard how I said that both could be telling lies, he became angry and said to me, go now and do not spoil my fasting. For if it is not a season of fasting, I would have cut off your head and serve it to the beast.
22. Now I begged Faruk until he has accepted my pleas. However, he did not speak many words with me anymore. And I left his house, promising to return after some months when his wife would have delivered the baby in her womb.
23. Now as I said, I came with Ikani my wife on that day. And I met Faruk and his wife sitting outside the house on a mat. And they greeted me with much smiles. And Faruk said, the heat in the room is much, therefore sit on the mat here and I shall go and fetch you wine and meat.
24. Now Ikani and I sat down beside the wife of Faruk and spoke about the issues of the land. And Ajifa told us the name of the child, saying, Oseni is the name we named him. And I carried the baby, I and my wife Ikani.
25. Now when I looked back, I saw Faruk rushing towards us with a cutlass. And the old man called Tomashi stood by the door, saying, they are the one. Do not let them escape.
26. And immediately, we began to run away. And Ikani could not drop the baby which he carried in her hands. And we heard the voice of Ajifa the mother of the baby crying loud for his baby, but we could not wait.
27. And Ikani bent low and dropped the baby at a Junction where two roads met. And we ran towards different directions. And Faruk chased me some distance before turning around to carry his baby who was crying very loud.
28. Now I found Ikani again and we returned to our land. And I said, if it is not for the baby which we carried with us while Faruk chased us, he would not have stopped pursuing. And I said, what kind of mean religion does Faruk practise?
29. Now I knew that Tomashi had certainly told Faruk about me. But Ajifa his wife did not know anything about it.
30. So Ikani warned me, saying, do not have anything to do with this issue anymore. For we could have lost our life over nothing worth dying for. Now if any god shall come, let him come. For that is not our own business.
31. And I promised Ajifa, saying, I shall not have anything to do with the lineage of Agidi anymore. And I said, I shall go and bury this book of history so that it shall exist forever without anybody having it. And my descendants shall know nothing about it.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:27pm On May 29, 2017
Otem Erectus
Chapter One
1. When the astrologers in many nations of the world had gathered together, they began to say, an age is coming upon the homos of the world. For there shall be the fall of religion in all the world.
2. For the son of light shall come and take away the darkness of religion.
3. And many shall become enlightened. For the age of darkness shall pass away.
4. Now when the astrologers and the wise homos of the world had gathered together, they said it is the age of Aquarius. For many shall depart from religion in this age and focus on the development of themselves and the world.
5. Now when the time for the birth of Otem began to approach, many homos began to rise and form religion. For they thought to direct the minds of the people away from the change which shall come. For the coming of the age of findings shall make a mess of religion and none of the gods of religions can hinder it.
6. For according to the thummim of the light of God, the age of Aquarius shall be one which shall cast shadow of all religions and make little all the gods revered by the world. For then shall God the Universe, the creator of Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Buddha, Moloch, Atum and their thousands of brothers and sisters shall be made known.
7. Now the astrologers, after they had made a thorough study of the stars and the other planetary bodies, said among themselves, who shall bring fully the age of Aquarius upon humanity?
8. And when they had made findings, some of them said, it is Bai and others said, it is Bapu. And one named Surin said, let us count from the beginning of the last religion which is of the highest population, then shall we know the beginning of the age of Aquarius. For the age of pisces shall last for two millenniums according to prophecy.
9. But the third millennium shall be a time of enlightenment, which is also one of the attributes of the age of Aquarius.
10. For the age of Aquarius is the age of the arrival of the gods of findings to make a mockery of all gods of religions and to reward the brains with great reward.
11. Now when the astrologers had made thorough search, they knew the birth date of he who had been sent to reveal the knowledge of Aquarius.
12. And his birth date was ruchinate, according to the language of the knowledgeable and enlightened ones. And they sought through the observations of the constellations to know which of the stars he belonged.
13. And they saw that he belonged to the constellation called Aries.
14. Now, Tomos, one of the astrologers said, where shall the revealer of truth be born. What shall be his name?
15. Now after many days, they found and knew that he shall be from Negre. And they were amazed, saying, what great thing has emerged from Negre before?
16. For how can it be possible for Negre to produce the son of truth?
17. Now when they searched continuously, Atum appeared to them in a trance and said, it is my choice for the son of light and truth to emerge from Negre. For that great land has suffered many things.
18. For it has suffered from the hands of the priests and pastors of Yahweh my brother, who collects the little power of the poor and gives them to the rich, saying, they who have shall take from those who do not have enough. And their pastors also have sex freely with their sheep. For the sheep are weak and cannot resist.
19. Now O astrologers, Otem the son of Tem has come to change the philosophy of the world and to say, take from the rich and give to the poor.
20. For this is my philosophy and the philosophy of the good gods.
21. Therefore let the rich give to the poor.
22. Now the astrologers asked, saying, what shall be the birth name of this Otem? And Atum said, his name shall be called Adinoi, for a great god shall he become in the earth. And a father of multitude shall he be. For he shall save millions times millions from fear and slavery of the mind.
23. For the homos of the world shall take control of the earth from the gods of religions. And the destiny of the homos shall no longer be with a god, but with the homos themselves.
24. For he who believes he could do such and such great things shall not be limited by the books of the gods. For he shall set his mind at it and do it.
25. For truth shall be revealed and evolution of the mind shall occur, whereby all consciousness shall be expanded. And the homos of Aferk and many lands of the world shall know greater enlightenment.
26. For their brains shall be made greater than before mentally. And those who have allowed themselves to be worked upon by nature shall become the leaders of the world rather than the pastors and popes of yahweh my brother. For already, the good gods are against the bad ones, saying, let humanity be not enslaved in their minds anymore.
27. But the bad gods refused, saying, they are our slaves and like slaves shall they remain forever. But I say, this shall not be so, for the good gods shall overcome the bad ones shortly.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:57pm On May 30, 2017
Otem Erectus

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:59pm On May 30, 2017
19. Now Asuku said, what do you want from me? For I am a man being isolated by my people because of the things which I say and do.
20. Now the astrologers said, do you have the genealogies of your lineage? And Asuku said, I know it from the days of Aluna upon the earth, even to my own time. For my ancestors pass their genealogies from father to children until my days.
21. But this good culture has stopped since the days when the religions of your people were forced upon us. For now, my people foolishly study the genealogies of the homos of Juda and Makka, forgetting their own genealogy.
22. And whereby I know the name and image of my own great grandfather to the fiftieth generation, the homos of our time do not know anything about their great grandfather. But they can tell you of one named Brahama, who is the great grandfather of Juda to the forty-sixth generation.
23. I tell you, o homos, this is foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:01pm On May 30, 2017
Chapter Three

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:02pm On May 30, 2017

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:04pm On May 30, 2017
Chapter four

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:06pm On May 30, 2017
Chapter Five

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:08pm On May 30, 2017

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:10pm On May 30, 2017

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:37pm On May 31, 2017
not come into this land anymore forever.
9. And Adeiza said, Okehi have I chosen as a heir to the throne. Therefore when I die, he shall be the ruler of this land.
10. Now Iraje and the five homos went northward and southward and westward to live. And they had children in the places where they had been. So did the language of Ebir spread among different lands and villages.
11. Now Okehi took over Ebir when Adeiza had died. And Okehi said, the land of Ebir is wide enough. Therefore let all those who have left return home. And about three thousands homos from here and there came to Ebir.
12. Now when Okehi had his first born, he named him Iresu, saying, you are my crown. But Iresu disrespected his father so much. And he went about to trouble the land. For he set traps in the footpath and many were caught.
13. And he went after the young ladies of the land and had sex with them.
14. Now Okehi called Iresu and said, what do you want? And Iresu said, let me rule the whole land. And Okehi said, shall you rule over me, your father?
15. And Iresu said, if you do not want this, then go away totally from Ebir and find your own land. And Okehi said I shall leave for you;
16. Now while the king began to depart, the homos of the land said, this is f*olishness. And Okehi said, when Aluna the goddess was departing, she was thought of as a fool. But she made a great sacrifice and she shall be remembered for it.
17. Now Okehi departed and Iresu became king. And Iresu sent all his younger brothes away. And he ruled with a very strong hand. And the homos of the land wailed. And many of them fled the land.
18. Now some of the descendants of Rupete the brother of Ohomorihi came into the land of Ebir and fought with it. And they killed Iresu.
19. Now when Okehi heard that Iresu his firstborn had died, he returned to his land and fought hard to take it back from the descendants of Rupete. And Okehi prevailed over them.
20. And Okehi saw how the vultures had eaten up the body of Iresu. And his head alone remained. And Okehi wept. And he said, you were named the head, but you did not live according to your name.
21. For you have behaved arrogantly and died cruelly. This shall be an experience to learn from. For he who is arrogant towards his father should expect nothing good in return.
22. So Okehi buried the head of his son in the hollow of a rock.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:39pm On May 31, 2017

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:43pm On May 31, 2017
never agreed with the use of human beings for ritual before and I shall not agree to it.
14. For if it is the ancestors who demand the sacrifice of human, then it is not a good thing. For how shall they require human life to help us? And I do not see any human sacrifice done with answers coming to our request from the gods.
15. Therefore let the sacrifices of the homos cease, for it does not answer any of our requests. And they rebuked him and said, when Onsachi was sacrificed to the gods, did rain not fall after? And he is now made a god to worship by some for his great deed.
16. And Onoruoiza said, rain has its season and if it does not fall when it should fall, it is requested that we should have patience, rather than sacrificing the life of a homo for it. For a year shall not pass without rain falling upon the land, but there could be delay, and it is not because the gods are angry at us, but it is the doing of nature.
17. Now they said to Onoruoiza, you speak like a fool. For if you know how to cure this disease without making sacrifice, why have you not done it? And Onoruoiza said, there is no disease that cannot be cured by the herbs. For even if there is delay to finding the cure, it does not mean that there is no cure for it.
18. And he who knows the name of a leaf shall be able to use it for the cure it has in it. Now be patient and I shall go before the trees and meditate before them until I have found that tree which has the cure in it.
19. Now Onoruoiza journeyed deep into the forest of Taho and lay by every tree which he saw night after night with deep meditation, asking in his meditation for the name of the tree and the work it performed. And after about a month, he lay beside a tree which the herbalists called tihoko by its leaf. And he saw in his meditation how the tree waved to him gently.
20. And Onoruoiza arose and said, surely the leaf of this tree is the cure for this disease. For none of the other trees waved at me except this. And he fetched two leaves and made herbal powder with it. And he took it to the place where those who had the disease were lain. For no one stayed close to them for fear of contracting the deadly disease.
21. And Onoruoiza gave them the thing to link. And three of them were healed after two days. And Onoruoiza told all the homos of the village what had happened. And they gave the thing to all they who had it. And all they who did not have it also tasted of it for prevention.
22. And they praised Onoruoiza for the great deeds he had done.
23. Now on a certain day when Onoruoiza fell into a trance, he saw one of his ancestors. And she said to him, Onyeche was I called while I was on earth.
24. And Onyeche said, all the trees know the intentions of us. For many things which you see in the world are there so that messages could be passed from one being to another. And whatever thing is done by a homo shall affect the whole universe. For nothing is isolated in the universe.
25. And the head of a homo is a store of not only the information which he shall experience on earth, but also the information which he did not know that he had experienced in the past. And some of these information can be accessed during meditation and deep sleep caused by excess emotion.
26. Now before Onoruoiza could ask anything further, he awoke. And he said, the things which are hidden from the eyes of a homo is far much more than the things which are revealed to him.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 9:45pm On May 31, 2017
loving this, at least I appreciate this can come from a black man...Otem! u haven't answered, pls how did the homo erectus disappeared from earth and how did the homo sapiens emerged? were they created again?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:46pm On May 31, 2017
Chapter Ten
1. Now Omeiza the king began to be ill . For he was full of age. And he called all the villagers together, saying, it is not possible that I should allow my first or second son rule the land. For they are full of arrogance.
2. And you know how they do not regard the elders, neither do they behave themselves in all good morality. And I have chosen Enesi the third son over them to be the ruler of the land.
3. And if Eniyamere their sister had not been a homofal, I would have preferred her, for she is good and meek in all manner of behaviours. And she did not boast of herself as the daughter of the ruler whenever she was with her husband Ohinoyi.
4. But our custom does not permit the rulership of a homofal over the land where there are homofel in it.
4. Now let Enesi be the ruler of the land. And the spirits of our ancestors shall be upon him and guide him and protect him. And he shall stay long upon the throne.
5. Now Enesi became the king. And when Omeiza died, he buried him properly in a land called Otori where the masquerades of the land dwelt.
6. Now Enesi gave birth to eighteen children altogether. And the name of the first son was Aduho and the name of the second was Onoto. And Onoto was a great pretender. And he hated his brother Aduho because he shall be the heir to the throne of his father.
7. And Onoto knew that Enesi their father loved him greatly. And he began to find how he shall conspire against Aduho so that he could be sent away permanently.
8. And Onoto conspired against Aduho his elder brother. And he was sent away. And Onoto thought that he shall be the heir to the throne of his father after Aduho had left. But himself died shortly after.
9. And Enesi wept so much, for he loved Onoto very well. And about the same time, Onuchi one of his wives delivered a baby boy. And Enesi called his name Onoto, for he thought that it was Onoto who had returned in another form.
10. And Enesi swore, saying, this child shall inherit my position after my death. And no one again have I given the throne to among my children. For he alone is worthy to sit on my throne, being the return of Onoto who was killed by his brother.
11. Now all the other children of Enesi began to hate Onoto so much because he was a little baby and he was not worth to be given the position of a heir even when he does not know what he would become.
12. And Adabara being the oldest of all the sons of Enesi called all his brothers together, saying, how can Onoto be promised the throne even when he is only a baby? For he does not even know at this moment that he is in existence, for he is only two years of age.
13. Now let us kill him before he grows up and begin to know the purpose of our father for him.
14. Now they took the baby in a sack until they had reached a bush. And they set him on fire in the bush. But they did not know that Omeyi, one of their sisters, followed them from behind. For she had suspected them when they took the baby.
15. And Omeyi took the matter to her father. And when her brothers returned, Enesi challenged them. And they denied. And Omeyi took Enesi her father to the place where her brothers had killed the baby.
16. And Enesi saw the burnt child. And he could not recognize it, for it was burnt beyond what anyone could recognise. And Enesi wept from the bush to his house.
17. And he shed tears upon the throne, whose thing was a great abomination in the land. For whichever king wept upon the throne shall leave the throne for another person from another family.
18. And the king called Eniyamere his elder sister and said, did Omeiza our father not think of you as the king of the land before? But he could not go against the tradition of the land, therefore he made me king.
19. And since the beginning of my rule till these days, I have not enjoyed my life. For my children have scattered the land upon my head with their sacrileges and I am ashamed to the bone.
20. Therefore Ohinoyi your husband have I made the king forever. And let his name not just be a name but a title shall it be. And whosoever shall be made king shall have the title to himself.
21. And as for me, I shall depart from the land forever because of shame and that which is done to my good name by my children.
22. So Enesi made Ohinoyi his brother-in-law the king of the land. And he left the land, moving northward with some of his servants who loved him. And Ohinoyi became the king of the land.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:11pm On May 31, 2017
realmindz:
loving this, at least I appreciate this can come from a black man...Otem! u haven't answered, pls how did the homo erectus disappeared from earth and how did the homo sapiens emerged? were they created again?
Homo sapiens came into existence from the homo erectuses. There were evolutions. It was a slow and gradual process. Then the homo sapiens were wiser. They dealt badly with the homo erectuses. There were wars(the same kind of wars between the homo erectuses and the anakims and other beings which saw to the extinction of the anakims).
Then around that time, the sun expanded and the temperature on earth could not support the homo erectuses. En masse their heartbeat frequencies were roughly the same. They began to experience other realities. The sun naturally set back to its normal self, but now everything on earth had died.
The era of the homo erectuses was over. A bang occurred and the earth had some homo sapiens in it. They were all over the surface of the earth, but majority of them were from Africa. They were just the continuity of the souls of some of the homo sapiens who were physically on earth when the sun expanded earlier. They had only returned to the earth-reality to continue their lives. This time around, no homo erectus was reincarnated to the earth because they have spent enough time already on it. Now the homo sapiens began to reproduce, not knowing their pre-existence. Surprising enough, they behaved like humans, coming up with ideas, starting afresh since all the constructions on earth before have all been destroyed and melted with the heat of the sun.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
OtemAtum:
Homo sapiens came into existence from the homo erectuses. There were evolutions. It was a slow and gradual process. Then the homo sapiens were wiser. They dealt badly with the homo erectuses. There were wars(the same kind of wars between the homo erectuses and the anakims and other beings which saw to the extinction of the anakims).
Then around that time, the sun expanded and the temperature on earth could not support the homo erectuses. En masse their heartbeat frequencies were roughly the same. They began to experience other realities. The sun naturally set back to its normal self, but now everything on earth had died.
The era of the homo erectuses was over. A bang occurred and the earth had some homo sapiens in it. They were all over the surface of the earth, but majority of them were from Africa. They were just the continuity of the souls of some of the homo sapiens who were physically on earth when the sun expanded earlier. They had only returned to the earth-reality to continue their lives. This time around, no homo erectus was reincarnated to the earth because they have spent enough time already on it. Now the homo sapiens began to reproduce, not knowing their pre-existence. Surprising enough, they behaved like humans, coming up with ideas, starting afresh since all the constructions on earth before have all been destroyed and melted with the heat of the sun.

How do you know all these? Cos I can't find these in any of the doctofus.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:00am On Jun 02, 2017
Ahasco:

All the information was delivered to me by Atum already. I can write everything from now till 100 years without pausing if possible, but I have to kip pausing to decode the hard codes and languages they come with, hence the delay in the completion of the DOCTUFOS. You'll still find it in the DOCTUFOS anyway, as it hasn't reached the sizable/standard volume yet.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:12am On Jun 02, 2017
Chapter Eleven
1. Now the children of Enesi fought to take back the throne from Ohinoyi all the days of Ohinoyi. But he was strong. And because he was much loved by the people, he excelled. And the children of Enesi were caught one after the other. And Ohinoyi asked, saying, tell me anything that I should do for you children of Enesi and I shall not decline.
2. But in the matter of the throne shall I not grant to you.
3. And Adabara said, let your wife be granted to me as mine. And Enesi said, you have asked an impossible thing. For it is an abomination in our land for two men to share one woman.
4. But that which is acceptable is for two or more women to share a man. Therefore this shall not be granted to you. But ask that which is possible and I shall do it. And Adabara said, give me your daughter to marry.
5. And Ohinoyi said, I shall grant this to you. And Ohinoyi gave Adabara his first daughter Omata as wife. And the other children of Eness asked for the children of Ohinoyi as wives also. And he granted them their wish.
6. Now Ohinoyi did many great things to the land of Ebir when he was the king. For he constructed a great market square . And many came from other lands to buy and sell on every market day. And Ohinoyi taxed them.
7. And the female homos of Ebir were provided with cotton. And they made traditional clothes and sold them to the visitors on the market days. And the men learnt how to dye clothes. At this became a source of income for them.
8. Now when the homos of Agarapa saw how there was great success in Ebir, they began to find how they shall contend with it in wars. And they got ready to fight. And they came at night and set the workshops of the women of Ebir on fire.
9. And when it was day, the atrocities were much. And when Ohinoyi heard about it, he was very grieved. And he said, who had done this? And they said, they were the homos of Agarapa our neighbours. And Ohinoyi called all the Wise homos of the land, saying, what shall we do?
10. And Otori who was the chief of the priests said, why should we delay fighting back? For they have ignited the fire and we shall give them what they want. But let us first send a message to their king concerning that which was done to us. And let us see if he was in support of it or not.
11. And the king of Agarapa, when he had been consulted, did say, we do not care whether those who attacked you are from our land or not. For if you have protected your land very well, it should have been well secured.
12. And when Ohinoyi heard the response of the king, he said, this is a bad response. And he called all the chiefs together. And the children of Enesi were there also. And he said, who shall lead the homos to fight the homos of Agarapa?
13. And they feared to take up the challenge because the homos of Agarapa had lived upon myths which they had used to protect the land from the beginning. For the land, being very little among greater lands like Anpa, Idom, Ihima and other greater lands have made up a fearful story, saying, the vultures are the protector of our land.
14. And whichever soul is coming to do harm to the land, the vultures and the dragons shall eat them alive.
15. And this myth had protected the land from external attacks for many years. And they did evil against greater land without being attacked in return.
16. Now the sons of Enesi said, we shall go to the land first to find out how we shall be able to conquer them. And Ohinoyi accepted that they should go. And they went into the land of Agarapa; all the sons of Ohinoyi and five fighters of the King with them.
17. And five giants stopped them, saying, what have you come to do? And they said, we have come to tell you of the plan of five lands. For they have planned to come here suddenly to destroy the land.
18. Therefore choose the warriors of the land to stay at the borders so that you could watch them and kill them before they come into the village. Now when the king of Agarapa heard it, he was glad, saying, we shall take them by surprise.
19. And he arranged how all the guards of the land shall stay at the borders that night. And when it was night, Adabara and the others began to go from house to house, knocking at their doors and saying, come out and flee, for many lands have come against us.
20. And the people in the houses opened their doors to flee, but Adabara and the others entered into their houses and killed them.
21. So did they to twenty-one houses that night, saying, come out and flee for the lands have come against us. And when the house owners had opened their doors, they had access and killed them.
22. But all the guards of the land were away at the borders, waiting for the coming of other lands to attack them. And Adabara said, now let us go and set the houses of their chiefs on fire, even to the palace of their king also.
23. And they did as they had said. And they escaped to the north of the greatest market of Ebir land, which was called Okeoja, where many homos of the land of Odua dwelt in.
24. And they said to them, we are from Okerune village, but we missed our way. And the homos of the land provided shelter for them that night until the morning time.
25. Now the morning after, they went to Okerune and told them of their deeds. And Ohinoyi and the chiefs said, children of Enesi and the guards of the land, you have done a great feat if truly you did as you boasted of.
26. And you shall all be rewarded with lands and houses. For you did not think of the fearful myths surrounding the land of Agarapa. But you took your life in your hands and went fearlessly to cause tremor in the land.
27. And the children of Enesi said, Enesi our father had said to us that the weapons of smaller villages and towns are fearful myths to protect themselves from external attacks. For physical weapons shall not be enough for a small village to protect itself.
28. And if their myths could be destroyed, then the land shall be rendered defenceless. That have we gone ahead to do by going into the land. And we saw neither vulture nor dragon in the land. And we destroyed them and escaped alive out of the land.
29. Now Adabara said, O king, let the warriors of the land now go to attack Agarapa in multitude, for their hands are now very weak. But let us not go alone, but with other lands which Agarapa had attacked in the past.
30. Let the homos of Vado go with us to make sure that the land is totally ruined. And let to living soul be found in it forever. For they have enjoyed enough of dominance through fear and myths for many years.
31. Now on the third day, the homos of Okerune went with the homos of other lands who were warriors. And Agarapa was weak, for they were still mourning all the dead of their land. And the homos of Okerune and other lands fought and defeated them. And they did not spare any man. And they took their women away to work for them as slaves.
32. And the land of Agarapa was left empty, such that it became a bush when no one lived upon it after.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2017
Ahasco:

@ realmindz , the same fate that happened to homo erectus will happen to homo sapiens, in a distance future when the earth will recircle itself, there will be an advanced homos in future that will begin to emerge from homo sapiens, then homo sapiens will come to an end,even, those ones coming from us will face the same fate until it will come to a long, long distance future homos, who are highly advanced in technology, they will develop a device that can make them travel back to the olden days,if you watch a movie called "stargate atlantis" you will understand this kind of device (gate) , this kind of homo are already existing on earth,they were very short, they have big head, big eyes(as recent research said new born humans from year 2060 will have a little bit big head and eyes than we that are existing right now, check Google),they will have thin body,their body colour will be different,their skin will be a little bit hard to resist any future sun heat(because when the sun wants to restart itself,that means, when it's old, it will become bigger and affect those planets that sorround it, then the sun will restart as young one) ,they will have little mouth, they won't be able to talk but they will be able to communicate through telepathy (through mind) we called them aliens but not all aliens are from outside of the earth,they trace their roots through us, then they travel back with their round invincible jet to capture some view humans, they took them to their realm(time) to do some experiments on their bodies and return them to the exact place they abduct such person but the person may not have idea of what happened to him or her within short periods, white people capture some of them as well,they later let them know their intentions,they said they lives on the same earth but in distant future, they said they wanted a few homo sapiens to exist in their realm, because they discover that we have been in extinct, but I don't know how they wanted to do this maybe to create homo sapiens from those experiments or not, but some of the leaders of this aliens are still communicating with our world superpowers (USA, United nations, UK, Germany etc) since 1970s.. Although not all aliens that kidnapped homo sapiens are from this people, some also comes from outside of our solar system...otem has said it earlier than, people can meditate and travel back or to distant future,i think meditation can only make humans travel to a future when his own kind still exists, (I mean, homos sapiens can't travel through medication to next future homos, but they can travel into the future of our own kind,like travelling to year 2090 where homo sapiens still in existence), but I think homo that will build the device can travel to anywhere or any homos time, ether erectus or sapiens or the one in future

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 7:42am On Jun 03, 2017
@ otemAtum , realmindz and Ahasco.. In the beginning, there are many languages,religions and cultures, but some cultures, religions and languages has already been extinct, so, this is how it will continue to reduce, until culture and languages will reduce less than 10,because nowadays one religion, culture and language swallow another.. then in distance future, there wont even be voices or big mouth to speak language, where people will communicate through their minds... A future where people will not know the meaning of language, culture and religion that divide humanities, people will see each other as one..

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
Chapter Twelve
1. When Ohinoyi died, his son Aruvo became king. And he was the second Ohinoyi of the land. For the name of Ohinoyi had became a title for king in the land, according to the saying of Enesi.
2. Now when Aruvo would become king, the masquerades of the lands performed greatly before everyone. And they danced wild dances. And the adults broke kola nuts and drank palmwine together.
3. And Aruvo said, the time of I the son of Ohinoyi shall be sweeter than the time of my ancestors, kat'Ohomori. And everything shall go smoothly. And th the land of Ebir shall flourish.
4. And we shall overcome all enemy towns and villages. And the fame of our land shall be known and heard all over the world.
5. Only let the men be hardworking. And let the ladies and old women of Okerune and the villages be cooperative.
6. And let the beauty of our daughters be not exchanged for prostitutions. And our ancestors shall guide us and be with us.
7. Now in the first year of the rulership of Aruvo, a young man was caught while he raped a girl. And when they had found out whom he was, they knew that he was the firstborn of Adabara.
8. And the king took the child and tied him to a tree in the palace court, saying, you shall die and not be shared. And when Adabara heard of it, he came to the palace of the king to supplicate for the freedom of his son.
9. And Adabara said, look at the bond between myself and your father and spare my son. For he was drunk when he did such act. And the king said, I shall not let him go free. For if I do so, what shall the people say?
10. And Adabara said, remember how Enesi my father gave your father the throne and made his name great forever. Remember how he did not hold on to the throne forever.
11. And your father did like a true hero, for he gave to we the children of Enesi what we asked for. And our wives are your sisters even now.
12. Now if you shall not free the child of your brother-in-law because you hate them, then do so because of the great help I and my brothers have rendered to this land. For we do not consider our lives. But we went down to Agarapa and fought it until it was made of non-existent in the land of the living. And Aruvo said, go and I shall call for you when it is time.
13. Now Mesireyau, the father of the girl who was raped came to the king with wine and kolanuts and groundnut and gorigo and all manner of food. And he said, O Ohinoyi second, let your soul not judge the matter lightly.
14. For my daughter who was raped should not be ashamed. For if you let he who raped her escape, my daughter shall kill herself. Therefore I plead with you to make sure that the guilty one is judged.
15. And Ohinoyi Aruvo said, I shall deliver justice as it should be and the offender shall not go free. Now put your mind at rest, for it shall favour you and your daughter.
16. Now Aruvo called all the chiefs of the land together. And they were fifteen. And some of the chiefs supported Mesireyau the father of the girl who was raped, but some supported Adabara.
17. And Aruvo called on the chief priest, saying, consult the Oracle for us so that we might know the kind of punishment we shall give to the criminal. And when Obino the priest had come, he threw the shells in the sand and said, his judgement is death.
18. Now the palace was filled with noise. And they argued greatly among themselves. And the king said, the priests have given his judgement and we know that his judgement cannot be wrong.
19. But we know also that the voices of we homos are the same as the voices of the gods. Therefore let us vote either in support of death for the son of Adabara or against death for him.
20. And they voted, seven chiefs supported that he should be killed and seven supported that he should not be killed. And the king was compelled to vote also, for his vote shall determine what shall befall the son of Adabara.
21. And the king looked at the eyes of Adabara and also the eyes of Mesireyau. And he delayed to vote, for he knew he would incur the wrath of one of the two if he voted.
22. Now the king thought of his position, knowing that if the son of Adabara is killed, it would mean also a reduction in the number of those who shall contend for the throne.
23. And the king declared that he should be buried alive. Now when Adabara heard this, he said, this is evil. For how do you judge this case with death?
24. And you know how I and my brothers have worked hard for the success of the land in the days of your father. And your father made me one of the chiefs because of this. But now you Aruvo son of Ohinoyi have determined that you shall ruin the good relationship which I have with your father.
25. Now take the chieftancy title which your father had conferred on me. And if you do what you have determined to do to my only son, this land shall have two kings. And you know that a land with two kings is a battle ground. Therefore, get ready for battle.
26. Now Aruvo did not reverse his decision. And he ordered for the killing of the son of Adabara. And he was buried alive.
27. And Adabara and all his brothers arose and began to move towards the east of the land of Ebir, saying, the place is a jungle now, but we shall dwell in it and have our own children there, rather than in this place where we have been humiliated.
28. And the name of the land where they went was called Itaho. And they dwelt in Itaho, but they became a thorn in the flesh of the Ebirites who were on the original land.
29. For there were battles between the homos of Itaho and the homos of Okerune all the days of Adabara and his brothers.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Chapter Thirteen
1. Now the children of Ireyi began to make the land tough for Aruvo. For they said, if you cannot fetch us Eniyamere our sister whom Aduho the first son of Enesi took away, we shall not allow the land to be at rest.
2. Now Aruvo said, what is my business in this? For I do not know anything about these. And it is a long time before when this thing happened. Why did you not trouble Ohinoyi my father? And even before him was Enesi your uncle the king.
3. And you did not disturb them until they died. And now, which is about twenty years after Aduho has been sent away and Eniyamere your sister went with him, you see it as the right time to request for her and from me do you request her.
4. Now the children of Ireyi said, our father said to us that we should make sure we find her, for he died in the pain of his heart, saying, make sure you find Eniyamere even if it is in your old age.
5. For she is the only female child of mine. And I call her Onyareyi, saying that she shall be the mother of the house of Ireyi. For her mother died while she was only three years old. And she has made a bracelet for her, saying, give it to her to wear on her waist when she becomes of age and married.
6. Now O Ohinoyi Aruvo, grant to us some of the guards and strongmen of the land to go with us. For we shall go towards Nzamu which is to the east. For we hear that our people live also in that place. And we shall go towards Ubini and Tampa and we shall seek our sister until we have found her.
7. Now Aruvo said, I shall grant you the request of your mind, but only make sure that you return to the land with all my servants. For fifteen of them shall go with you and they all must return without any hurt. For if anything evil happens to anyone of them, you shall pay for it by your lives. And the sons of Ireyi agreed, saying, we shall bear the consequences O king.
8. Now when the sons of Ireyi went far and wide, they did not see Eniyamere. And they saw a little boulder cast over a stream around the west of Nzamu. And they were thirsty. Now they went and sat on the boulders. And they fetched water with gourds and calabashes and drank.
9. And five of the king's servants went further into the bush to fetch food. And they went with their spears to hunt for animals. Now while the others awaited their return, they heard a loud scream.
10. And they ran towards the place to see what it was. And they saw how some dirty homo erectuses like themselves ate their fellows. And they cut their flesh fast with their knives and ate them.
11. Now immediately, the children of Ireyi and the servants of the king began to flee. And the homo-eaters threw sticks at them which they had sharpened at the two ends. And one of the sticks struck Ajagu the leader of the servants of the king on the head. At it pierced his head and came forth through the forehead.
12. And the homo-eaters ran and came to the spot where Ajagu had fallen upon. And they tore him apart in few seconds and fed upon his flesh. And they hanged his head upon their instrument and roasted it.
13. Now the sons of Ireyi went far away and sat down to breath, because they were tired and shocked. And the servants of the king remaining said, shall we return to Ohinoyi Aruvo the king or shall we remain in this place and build a place of abode for ourselves here?
14. For certainly the king shall not spare you sons of Ireyi and we also shall be punished for the death of Ajagu the chief guard and the five others who were killed.
15. For we know how the king judge every little matter harshly by death. And he bribes the priests to make divinations of blood. For in the matter of the son of Adabara who was killed for ra"pe, it is by the bribery of the priests by the king to say that the gods want him killed for his crime.
16. And when some of the chiefs disagreed, he offered that they should vote towards the judgement by killing or not. And when the votes for and against were equal, he made his decision that the only son of Adabara should be killed.
17. And this thing is the cause of continuous conflicts between Itaho and Okerune till today.
18. Now let us make for ourselves a place of abode around here until we shall find a more convenient place to stay. For we his servants have been seeking after liberty such as this all our lives.
19. Now the six children of Ohinoyi Aruvo and the nine servants of the king made tents for themselves and lived there. And they plant crops and ate also fruits which grew in the bush around.
20. So did the six children of Ireyi not return to their native land. And they named the place Ireyi where they dwelt.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:56am On Jun 07, 2017
Chapter Fourteen
1. Now the homo erectuses of Baji came with the body of Enesi to Okerune, saying, this is one of you. For he said to us, when I die, make sure you take my body back to Okerune and let the Ohinoyi take care of my burial.
2. For I left the throne of my father for the people of my brother-in-law.
3. Now when Ohinoyi Aruvo saw the body of Enesi which was wrapped in white, he said, truly he is a homo of this soil, but we shall not accept his body dead. For he went out of the land with his hands and legs functioning, why do you now bring him back lifeless?
4. And the people said, he died not as a youth, is this not a good thing? For he died being seventy-six years. And he has wives and children born to him even in Baji our land and he is a good homo. And he is loved by everyone in the land, even in death do we love him.
5. And we have planned a very befitting burial for him here, saying, only let him be accepted in his land of nativity, then we shall come in multitude from all over Baji to stage a great funeral for him.
6. And we shall come every ten years to celebrate also towards his remembrance even after his burial. For this homo helped our land to develop rapidly. And he helped us to fight against all the homo-eaters who troubled our land before.
7. And he irrigated our farms with great wisdom. And in all matter of great things, he was not slack.
8. Now while they spoke, Aruvo said, take back your words for you are not welcome in this land. But if you shall do good, take the dead body of Enesi to his children in the place where they dwell. For they dwell in Itaho these days.
9. Let his children bury him there for he has no portion in this land which I preside over.
10. Now go alone for I have only but ten guards left in the whole land. For fifteen of them have gone with the children of one called Ireyi and they have not returned.
11. Now the homos of Baji took the body of Enesi to Itaho to his children. And Adabara and his brothers accepted them and gave them much food and water.
12. And Adabara spread the corpse upon a mat and wept over it. And all his brothers did likewise, saying, we know how we have hurt you father.
13. And we have done wickedly in the days of our youth by killing Onoto your son whom you love. And we did not seek repentance in those days, but rather, we watched as you handed the throne over to your brother-in-law.
14. Now O Enesi, son of Omeiza, forgive us and let your love be upon us. And this body which you have left behind shall we give a befitting burial in the land of your father's. For even in Okerune shall we bury your body and no one can stop us.
15. Now give to us three days and we shall see to it that your body is buried right in the places of the rulers of Ebir. And the whole land shall attend your funeral, for it shall be made very great.
16. Now the sons of Enesi took turn to kiss his forehead. And their wives and children sang the song of the dead as they were instructed.
17. Now on the second day, Adabara and his brothers went to Okerune to speak with Ohinoyi Aruvo, saying, let us bury our father in his rightful place. For he is he who gave the throne up to the first Ohinoyi your father.
18. And in his great kindness of mind did he say that the name Ohinoyi shall be for kings forever in Ebirland.
19. Now Aruvo said, do you not live in Itaho now? Therefore take his body and bury it there rather than bringing it here. For if you delay, it shall decay and stink. And those who are around shall make a mockery of it.
20. And the saying of Aruvo displeased Adabara greatly. And he said, give us easy access to bury our father here or else we shall do it by force. And nothing shall stop us.
21. And Aruvo laughed and said, it is the barking of a dog.
22. And Adabara was greatly vexed. And he snapped his fingers and uttered no words. And he turned around and left. And Aruvo laughed to mock him as he departed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 326
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.