Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (212453 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Interesting, so we are even from the same state.
Lol. Nice one. If you're interested in understanding basic Igala, I'll gladly be of help. Cheers.
Thanks a lot. You're being generous.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
realmindz:

I knew you were from Kogi, possibly the okun side, egbe.

Keep up the good works, this is the best story ever, how it links to modern UFOs conspiracy theories is simply amazing.
Aliens visiting earth or hiding in invisible rays, the nibru planet, alien advanced technologies, etc.... pls keep it coming, following the story is likye a voyage through the galaxy and space

I would not agree less
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 4:07am On Dec 27, 2017
Chapter Forty-One

1. When my device had detected how the star had diffused into the body of a homo, I knew immediately that the homo would be the father of Adinoi. Now I knew that his life had to be protected because there are many gods who wanted him dead so that the liquid power which shall become the child would die with his father
2. Now a time came that the father of Adinoi, the Otem, was taken captive. Now when his master fell into a trance, I connected with him and said, take good care of this homo and let no hurt come upon him.
3. So did he take care of him subconsciously without knowing that he had been told to do so in the dream realm. For so worked many things for or against the homos of the world, such that the guardian angels of a homo shall communicate with others to either favour him or to be cruel to him.
4. And any of the two are done to the homo for his overall good. Now I became like a guardian angel to the would-be father of Adinoi, directing his ways to the right paths by being with him in his brain to suggest the best decisions to him so that he would not err.
6. Now when Otem Adinoi was born, a new star emerged in the Aries constellation. It was very bright and shiny. Then we gods and goddesses of findings gathered together and rejoiced, saying, the revealer of the gods has been born.
7. Let there be rejoicing in all constellations and in all planets of the universes. Let Aferk dance and rejoice, for the great light of truth has arrived. Sing songs of joy and rejoice, you earth. Let the moons of the planets gyrate in dances.
8. Let all those who have not been born rejoice, because they shall be born into the knowledge of the truth. And if they are born into religion, they shall count that day lucky when they shall read the book of truth and be free from mind slavery.
9. Gaia, be glad and sing with a melody of peace. The son of the gods has arrived to cast shadows of all the false words written by the gods of religion. He has come to shed light on the ancient histories.
10. Otem, the totem of truth has come to show the way. Let all they who call themselves witches and wizards bow before Otem. Let all the gods of religion be subdued while he frees the minds of the world from slavery.
11. Who can outwit him in the discoveries of lost and ancient histories? He who shall deliver the tormented from their psychological torments has come. He whom many histories have predicted his coming has finally arrived.
12. Luna said, I rejoice over the birth of Adinoi, the saviour. Many sons and daughters of the gods have been born in Aferk and in other parts of the world, but none is as powerful as Otem. He has the knowledge of the sons of any gods in multiples.
13. He is wisdom and knowledge personified. He is the truth that shatters falsehood. They shall attack him in the spiritual realm to stop him, but he shall overcome them all. They shall threaten him with death, but he shall make death a friend.
14. They shall threaten him with scary nightmares, but he shall make nightmare a course of study. They shall use terrible urims and illusions, but he shall say, when you are done with your illusions, let me know so that I can continue with what is real.
15. They shall put baits everywhere for him, but he shall not fall prey.
16. Otem, millions of souls are already captured. Arise and rescue these souls from the hands of the slave masters. Do not bother about the burdens which is heaped on you, for we shall bear them with you.
17. Even nature is very much interested in this evolution of consciousnesses such that she shall use the religious people themselves to speak against the things which Otem also speaks against.
18. You shall hear disagreement among the religious. They shall disagree over the divinity of their deities. They shall disagree over the ordinances of their gods too. They shall disagree over the afterlives made by their gods, over the payment of their dues to their gods.
19. Yes, the eyes of the sheep shall be opened to know and see the truth. Rejoice o homos of Ebira in Kougi. For you have begotten Otem. Rejoice o land of Eko, because you have gotten a guest.
20. You have been gifted with a god more knowledgeable than Ifa. You have a gift more precious than Ogun. You have the god of words who have the history of the whole world with him. Olorun has spoken of his coming to some of our fathers. So when he shall begin to manifest, do not doubt him.
21. O you children of Luwabi, make friendship with the people of Otem and love them, because Otem is one who shall make known the hidden voices of some of your ancestors. Rejoice and be happy, because the god of truth and deep knowledge has come.
22. Let the fearful put on the battle cloth of fearlessness. Let the despondent put smiles in their faces. Let they who weep wipe their tears. Do not let worry and anxiety take over you, rather, look towards the brighter side of life.
23. The gift of Aferk has come, let everyone dance and sing a happy melody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:22am On Dec 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:33am On Dec 29, 2017
Chapter Forty-Four

1. Ten years after the departure of Otem from the earth, the homos of the earth who saw the histories of their lands compiled by Otem and those who were inspired by some of my brothers continued to grow in the intelligence of their heads.
2. Then Aferk began to develop. And Egypt focused on inventions and some nations of Aferk emulated them. And the history compiled by Otem continued to circulate.
3. Now many homos of Negre began to say the things which are both true and untrue about Otem, but in all these, their heads continued to develop.
4. And many children born to those who use their brains were not brought up in the ways of religion, rather, they were brought up in the way of brain-using. And a little child of three years already knew so much about the universe.
5. Then geniuses were born to the homos of Aferk.
6. In the year when a great writer of Negre died, more histories were revealed concerning the things which happened in the land of that writer. So did Negre begin to have rich histories spanning from the beginning of the world billions of years back.
7. Then all the former books called holy began to become useless to the taste of the homos of Negre, Aferk and even Urope. And religion continued to lose its value.
8. When I looked at the earth and saw these things, I was glad. For the homos now challenged every doctrine rather than swallowing them whole. And every philosophy was challenged, thereby developing and restructuring the brains of everyone who participated in such exercises, being the same things done in other continents of the world before they began to experience greater civilizations.
9. When the irreligious homos began to erect irreligious schools, the religious homos thought that such schools shall soon become extinct, but to their surprises, many homos who had were irreligious sent their children to such schools, regardless of the distance.
10. Now some homos checked and noticed that the homos in irreligious schools relatively did better than those in religious schools. And the questions became, which god gave these homos their intelligence?
11. When Gaia saw how the earth was being transformed gradually, she was glad. And she said, most of my children no longer consult priests and pastors when they are sick, but they go to the right places to see the physicians. This is a very good improvement.
12. Now the time continued to pass on and on in the earth. And religions continued to fade away from the minds of the enlightened ones. And the age of Aquarius came fully upon humanity.
13. A homo named Sola was he who mostly spread the history compiled by Otem, creating its awareness wherever he went. And in Kirima, it was Bishara who made it known the most. And in Espana, it was Jurgen who spoke more about the history of the earth.
14. In Zulu, it was Gatsha who declared it most. In the modern land of Timbukt, Modibo was he who spoke more about the history of the world, challenging the religious homos with the texts in it.
15. So was the history of the world known in many lands of the earth and some homos even adapted some of its stories for different purposes. And the dead whose voices were unheard before became heard by the homos of hundreds of generations after.
16. However, some homos came into existence to challenge the things in the history books compiled by Otem, yet it did not stop the homos from making use of their brains.
17. Fifty years after the departure of Otem from the earth, a religious homo named Komi said to his irreligious friend Kosi, you have been brainwashed by the things written by Otem. Then Kosi said, if this is brainwashing, then it makes sense for me to be brainwashed into brain-using rather than being brainwashed into the neglect of my brain.
18. So continued to exist arguments which opened the brains of the homos of Aferk like in the days of As-klepius, Sokris, Ristot and all the thinkers of Grecon and Roma. And Aferk began to think of development of their lands, rather than the worship of the foreign gods.
19. However, there did not lack those who still worshipped our brothers who are held captive in their spiritual cages from generation to generation.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2017
Chapter Forty-Five

1. I soon discovered a sol system of twelve planets. Then I found homos of different species occupying the planets of the same sol system. Now the homos of each planet began to make inventions because their brains had developed greatly.
2. Then they made spaceships and attacked other planets within their solar system. And they warred with all manner of devices. And they destroyed many moons and satellites around them.
3. Then their oceans became imbalanced and their planets became hotter. Now when the gods heard the things which were done by these homos, they decided to intervene. However, some of them said, let the homos be, for with time they shall grow past the fighting of wars with themselves.
4. Then they shall be able to settle their differences as we do. Leave them and let us watch what shall be.
5. Now when the interplanetary wars did not cease, the homos of each planet decided to settle their differences amicably, then they did so. For they had grown past warring and destroying of themselves.
6.When I told Gaia this, she said, can the homos of the earth settle their differences in this manner too? I wish to ses it so. For already, some of the religions of the earth have helped to speak against world peace and anything resembling world peace is abhorred by the homos born into such religions.
7. In the sixth century after the departure of Otem, the homos of the world celebrated Otem and many other ealry thinkers. And in those days, those who still speak of the imminence of the end of the world were looked upon as abnormal people.
8. Then also, those who go to Makka and Jerusalem for the things which they call holy pilgrimage has reduced and Egypt, Negre and other countries of Aferk with rich histories had become the interest of many to see very ancient vessels, cultural images and ancient tools made by the ancient homos.
9. Dates were changed and dates were fixed for different occasions which shapened Aferk and the world. And many saw afterlives when their souls became peaceful, according to the prophecy of Tomos the lover of light who saw the beginning of the Universes and returned to speak concerning it.
10. Now in those days, being about six hundred and fifty years after the days of Otem, the foreign gods whom Aferk worship before have become things of myths to many of them. And they wondered at the homos before and during the days of Otem for ever fearing those gods.
11. And they drew funny pictures of these gods of religions to laugh over them. And they looked at the gods of religions as mere myths, saying, how can some homos worship these gods? How does it seem to them?
12. Now the homos of Aferk had no more problems with light and energy as they had before, for now they had many ways to generate light and energy. And they thought of development rather than corruption. For those who use their brains critically did see the reason why they should make their nations better in their lifetime.
13. Now in all these, the gods of religion remained caged in their spiritual prison. And many homos changed their focus from religion to the use of the brains to think and make decisions. And that millennium recorded the highest rate at which the homos of the earth lost their religions throughout all the earth, because the era of brain-using had taken over.
14. According to our estimation, the vacuums which we subjected the gods of religions to shall span a thousand years before there could be defreezing of their consciousnesses. For already, their consciousnesses are frozen so that the world could think clearly.
15. Now we knew that when these gods shall regain their consciousnesses, they shall have lost memories of many things and the world would have developed greatly to the point where they would have accessed great knowledge where knowledge are stored in the brains which are interconnected and through it, they would be able to even withstand anything called god.
16. Therefore we worried less over the earth and Gaia felt better.
17. When the sky was becoming dispossessed of the breezes which prevent the excess harmful rays of the sun from touching the earth, some of the homos who have unconsciously accessed the information of Chimides sent up breezes into the sky to replenish it.
18. And these were done from time to time.
19. The homos of the earth also struggled to contain waters which flooded many parts of the earth. Devices were made to freeze some water bodies so that they would not overflow and cause catastrophe all over the earth.
20. Also, engines powered by water were made in a bid to make sure that water did not destroy the earth through flood. However, the rain which fell in those days became more acidic in nature and there were even more rain than ever before.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2017
Chapter Forty-Six

1. Some gods who study stars were the first to report that the stars found in the part where the sol system of the earth travelled through were new stars. When I went to study them, I noticed that they were truly new stars.
2. For many stars of the past had diminished in sizes until they existed no more. Now when the new stars were found, we gods of findings said, nature is about to modify and make changes to the organisms which are in the planets of the sol systems.
3. Now we did not know what shape it would take, but we knew that something new was about to happen.
4. Now the earth had advanced to a stage where Gaia often felt happy, being already a million years since the departure of Otem. And the homos of the earth in those days had achieved all forms of unimaginable things. And thinkers were found in every nation of the earth. And the earth was beautiful and more suitable to dwell upon.
5. And the weapons which the homos of the earth had were enough to even freeze up any god of religion found within a radius of five thousand miles from the core of the earth, therefore they had no need to worry about the attacks of our brothers who knew almost nothing about scientific advancements after their consciousnesses were defrosted.
6. Now when we inquired from the light of Mirosh saying, what do all these stars mean? He said, these are the stars which shall soon take over many of the organisms of the earth and some other planets.
7. For nature is ready to make changes to the things living upon the surfaces of many planets. And the sol systems of many sols shall be reborn.
8. When Gaia heard this, she was worried. But we told her not to worry, because change is always bound to happen. For the multiverses themselves began as a vacuum, then as a single universe, then reproduced into multiple universes.
9. So also did the plant, the animals, the homos and all things in existence.
10. Now in those days, the sun began to expand gradually, sending more breezes into the earth. Then the new stars began to diffuse into the bodies of the homos on earth such that the children which they gave birth to began to appear more different and better structured.
11. Now in those days, the breezes sent by the sun began to affect the homo erectuses more than the children which they were given birth to. For the bodies of their children were framed differently, being able to tolerate more heat of the sun than those which the homo erectuses had.
12. Now the children which were born had larger brains than their parents when they became adults. Now out of every four children born by the homo erectuses, three had different looks while one still retained the structure and look of his or her parents.
13. Now all these things occured because of the effects of the sun and stars on the homos of the earth.
14. Now both the children which retained the structures of their parents and the ones which had different structures lived together on the surface of the earth until a time when the breezes of the sun became unbearable for any homo erectus to remain alive under it.
15. Now Gaia was concerned. Then she said, Eartum rescue the earth, you and your siblings. Do something to fix these things. Then I said to Gaia, this is a change of nature, unlike the armaggedon which brought artiifical changes to the world, thereby ending the earlier species of the homos.
16. In this case, we can do almost nothing to it, but know O Gaia that even if the homos of the earth all go extinct with their fishes and their animals, as long as the earth remains, we shall make other homos and animals into it and life shall continue on it from time to time.
17. Therefore do not be worried.
18. Now the breezes sent into the earth by the sun affected the productivity of the earth, for focuses were made by the homos to shield themselves from the excess rays of the sun such that they could not maintain most of the inventions they had made anymore.
19. Now many things made of metals began to become excessively hot and catch fire, such that it became almost impossible for them to be used. Then also, the places not touched by the sun began to experience excess snowfalls.
20. Now I and some of my brothers said, this is the form of change which took place many years ago. Now it is taking place as if things work in a cycle on the earth.
21. Now a time came when the homos, both the ones born by the homo erectuses and the homo erectuses themselves could not survive the harsh conditions of the earth. Then almost ninety-nine out of a hundred of the homos on earth became extinct as well as the animals too.
22. For Aferk was mostly affected because of the excess heat in such areas. And the few homos left were found in the continents of Urope; in Erkat, Elden, Hane, Latum, Sicil, Cassi, Lile, Soupot, and in other lands of Ferens, Deutsch and Pole.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2017
Chapter Forty-Seven

1. We gods of the earth went into the innermost universe and there we met Knoliud. And we made complaints about the things which take place on the earth. We complained also about Gaia, how she had been worried.
2. Now Knoliud said, the things which happen on earth is so because Gaia needs to come home. For she shall no more be in form of flesh, but only in form of consciousness she shall be henceforth.
3. Is the spirit of Gaia not already in the valley of Knowledge as I speak with you? Yes, her spirit could no more withstand the horror of the changes which takes place on earth, therefore she has been translated into the valley of knowledge.
4. Then she shall be in this portion of the universe to rest. And she shall be able to visit different afterlives to see the reason why she did not have to worry over the translations of souls.
5. She shall see many of her homos and she shall be glad. For they are all in better shapes waiting to be reincarnated into the planets of their choices.
6. And Gaia herself wants to experience what it feels to be called a homo, she is free. And even if any of you gods wants to experience what it feels like to be made in form of a homo, you shall experience it. For the consciousness of Mirosh is making chnages to many things in the universe.
7. Now while Knoliud spoke with us, we found the soul of Gaia in the innermost universe in the Anyxtens. And she was filled with greater peace of mind because we could feel her level of peace.
8. And she said, this place is made of peace, love and comfort. And she was transparent. And she said, how is it possible to be transparent? And I said, you are not in the body which limits you and your actions. You are in a perfect shape without restrictions.
9. Now I showed Gaia round the peaceful afterlives one after the other and she met many of her homos, including those who came with her, who were destroyed by the wars we gods fought when we first began our sojourn on earth.
10. She found many of those who died during armaggedon also. Then she found aldot, her favourite pet. She found phibioses in their afterlives too. Then she saw Waldis and they reunited.
11. Now Gaia asked us, where is Faulkin my firstborn? Then we said, we have not seen Faulkin for ages, for he was not even with the gods when we captured them and put them in vacuums about a million years ago.
12. But if you could locate Yahweh or Allah, then you should be able to ask for the whereabouts of Faulkin. So Gaia went in search of Faulkin who is also called Yeshua. And I told her to only search for him in the places of perfect peace.
13. Now Gaia found Yeshua in an afterlife occupied by the nephilims and nephilias who are the sons and daughters of the gods who are my siblings. And they lived together their in harmony, because they have forgotten the past. And Gaia named that afterlife Shachine, meaning a place of rest in the Seriot language of the gods.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2017
Chapter Forty-Eight
1. Now many stars near the earth began to break up to form new homos upon the earth. Now on the earth, many of these stars formed a new species of homos who are called homo sapiens.
2. And some of them were discovered upon the mountains while some were formed in caves. And more than eight out of every ten new homos formed were found in Aferk, upon the mountains.
3. And they marvelled at the discovery of themselves in different places.
4. Now Knoliud said to we gods who went to him, every planet shall be ruled by those who can make words. For only by words can a homo rule over another. And when words are many, gods are made.
5. For by words alone can all you gods exist again in the hearts of the homos of the planets and not only by being physically present. For words is the outer strength of Mirosh, but the brain is his inner strength.
6. And only those who develop their brains to a very high level of intelligence can use it to beat the words which shall be made into gods in different planets.
7. Now we asked Knoliud, saying, who are those who make these words? And he said, most words shall be made by those who are reincarnated into the earth. All these shall they make at the point when they have begun to rediscover themselves and know themselves as a being who has existed somewhere before coming to existence on those planets.
8. And by words shall nations be shapened and reshapened. And by words can kingdoms be made and destroyed. And those who can make words shall be the gods to be worshipped upon the planets.
9. The struggle of you gods upon the outer planets shall continue, but only in words. And one god can take over from another god by words also. And illusions shall be made real by words too. And one homo shall submit to another through the words which he heard.
10. And for thousands of years, those who can talk and write and tell tales and make incantations and testify shall rule over the minds of those who hear them, until the god of words and brains shall emerge and make the truth known.
11. And power shall shift from the hands of word-users to the hands of brain-users. Now all the sols of the planets have returned to their normal shapes. And life in the sol systems shall run normally like before.
12. Now is the beginning of the reign of words. And there is a consciousness made for the summation of words in each planet, same as a consciousness was made for the summation of souls in some planets before.
13. This consciousness is called Word itself. And everyone who knows how to connect with it shall be able to change his own world. And from this Word shall come thousands of words who shall claim to be this Word itself.
14. Then shall the Word itself come finally in form of flesh and make an end to the era of the rulership of word-users. And it shall bring the era of brain-users to existence. But the fearful shall not cease to fear the words of threats which they met in their planets at birth.
15. And as for the gods or goddesses who do not want to be reincarnated into the planets of the outer universes, it shall take ages for such god to be able to locate any planet where he had once ruled over.
16. But if such one is willing to be present in such planet without any much stress, he or she shall pass through the realm of forgetfulness and be born as a homo into that planet. And he shall be subject to every physical ordinance in that planet like every other homo in it.
17. But I tell you the truth, in one way or the other, a reincarnated soul shall have edge over those who are being made into any of these planets for the first time. And these are they who shall make use of the words mostly, thereby bringing back the names of you gods to the planets.
18. And one era of words shall pass away for another era of words, until the Word made flesh shall come and make known the truth.
19. When Knoliud spoke often about the Word to be made flesh, I went to him and said, you speak as if the things which has happened already on the earth. And Knoliud said, existence go in cycles.
20. For there is birth, death and rebirth and it is a continuous cycle of activities. You think that it has happened before, but in the eyes of Mirosh and myself, there is no present, past and future.
21. Know also that while a homo went to the earth about a million years ago to set the earth free from mind slavery, other planets of the universes also had their own homos who set their planets free from mind slavery too.
22. The Skishet is a planet of a normal light distance of two hundred and twelve from the earth, occupied by some homos who were subject to fear by the words of the gods who dwelt on it previously.
23. Then a homo named Serjil ended the era of their fear and trembling. Same way Adinoi ended the fear of the earth. And so were the fears of thousands of planets ended by some homos who entered those planets in different times.
24. But in all these, those who wants to remain fearful shall remain so. For as some homos of the earth continued to fear the threats of Allah, Yahweh, Mazda, El and many other famous brothers of yours upon the earth even after five centuries since the arrival of Adinoi, so did some of the homos of all these other planets fear.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2017
Chapter Forty-Nine

1. From the inner universe, I viewed the outer universes. Now it was hard for me to locate which of the imperfect spheres of the sol systems was the earth. And so did I lose connection with the earth, but through the eyes of Gaia did I see the happenings in the earth.
2. And we went to look into the eyes of Gaia before we could see the things as they happened on earth. So did some other gods of different planets, for they gathered around the consciousnesses of their planets and viewed their worlds through their eyes.
3. I found Aphomet, being the consciousness of the planet called Omet. She was glad to see me. She spoke of how the sol of her own planet affected her planet and got rid of all the lives in it even about a millennium before the earth was altered by its own sol. She also spoke of how she had gone to locate all the animals and homos whose souls were transited by the heat of the sol.
4. Everyone of them was found in places of rest. She went to them and loved them. However, when I looked into her eyes, I found the current happenings in the Omet. It was similar to the things which are also happening on earth, for the homos who discovered themselves upon the mountains of the earth climbed down and became gods to those who found themselves below the mountains.
5. And to keep uo their newly-found status, they began to tell tales, but the tales which they told are similar to the things which happened in the era of our reigns on earth.
6. When Knoliud visited us again and told us that we could get reincarnated into the earth at wish, many of my brothers were glad, for they wished to experience their souls in the flesh of a homo.
7. Now the earth-gods of religions gathered also and said, it is an opportunity for us to bring back our confessions into the earth. So they began to go from one afterlives to another to announce it, saying, let us find ways to make our words gain ground on earth again.
8. And this time around, we shall make it impossible for the gods of findings to conquer us. We shall visit every part of the earth by batches. And every part of the earth shall know and worship our names.
9. And when a batch is changing and another is taking over, rather than for the homos of the earth to discard the whole idea of religion, they shall rather merge one religion into another and continue to worship us.
10. They shall merge names into names also and our names shall become eternal on earth. Our priests shall use words of their mouths to make incantations, testimonies and tell tales about us. And their followers shall look and shall not see, for they shall be led by illusions.
11. When Gaia heard the plans of the gods of religion, she sought after reincarnation into the earth. For she wanted to experience hoe being born as a homo into the earth would feel like.
12. Now many goddesses decided to go with her. And they decided to be called the mother of the earth in any part of the earth where they shall emerge. And they were ninety-two in number.
13. Now when Gaia was leaving, I went to her and kissed her and sang a song for her, because I would miss her. Then she also sang a song and departed into the place of the waiting souls.
14. And she was placed in the realm of forgetfulness so thst she would forget almost everything about herself.
15. Now this is the song which I sang when Gaia was departing; Gaia, the love of my youth according to age. The gem of my heart. You are departing from me for a century and a score years.
16. You are departing to Aferk, the continent of heat. Remember to love them. Remember to do them no harm. Remember to treat them well. Remember to search your soul and teach them to love one another.
17. Remember to teach them songs and invent languages for them to speak. Remember to put peace and harmony among them. Remember to tell them to laugh always. Remeber not to threaten them.
18. And in all your remembrance, do remember me.
19. Now this is the song which Gaia sang back; Eartum my heart, the one and only. I go away to experience life as a homo. Take care of yourself and remember your integrity. Help me O Eartum, connect with me while I'm on the earth.
20. Remind me the purpose of my existence. Let me not be on earth without knowing whom I am. The earth is nameless but I'm going there to name it. Let me remember to name it the earth again.
21. And if you go doing findings again in the universes, do not forget one thing out of the many things you will forget. Do not forget to remember me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2017
Chapter Fifty
1. When Gaia had departed, I went to check the device with which I monitored her brain waves. I have also made a prototype of her eyes, which are called the Eyes of Gaia, through which I could view the earth.
2. However, it was not possible for me to locate the earth if I wanted to go there in my godly self, for every sol system of the universes have been reshuffled. Now while I viewed the earth, I knew not where Gaia would appear
3. For already, Knoliud had begun making the homos to appear on the earth. For as the stars above the earth diminished in sizes and poured upon the earth, so are consciousnesses sent into them randomly.
4. Now the brain waves of Gaia began to change and I began to study the waves. Then I knew she had finally arrived the earth, upon the mountain called Kirima in Aferk. For in the same place were many new homos formed. These are the most intelligent homos(homo sapiens).
5. Now at the same time, some of the goddesses who went with her began to discover themselves upon different mountains in different locations of the earth.
6. And they had the forms of the homos, but they were well structured than the homo erectuses.
7. And all of them first emerged upon different mountains. And they had no knowledge of their past lives. And they dwelt upon the mountains and saw water upon those mountains which they drank for few days.
8. And they began to get hungry. Then they knew by intuition that they should find something to eat, therefore they began to climb down from the mountains to find food.
9. Now also, many of the gods who were reincarnated climbed down the mountains too. And they did not know if they had previously existed on earth or not.
10. Now when I looked through the prototype of the eyes of Gaia, I saw the earth and the waves whcih the heads of the goddesses radiated. And it was hard for me to know which of them was Gaia, but when I continued to look and compare the waves, I discovered Gaia.
11. And I saw how she began to descend the great mountain of Kirima, which in the past was named Kirima-Njaro.
12. Gaia was very dark in her homo form. She was tall and beautiful. She had dimples on her cheeks. Her skin was shiny and beautiful. Her navel was round like the molucca seed. The hair of her head was short, soft and thick.
13. Her teeth were very white and well set in her mouth. Her eyeballs were very black. Gaia knew forty languages naturally. She was not totally wiped off the memory of her past existence, so she knew the languages.
14. She named herself Earth, according to the name which she had in her past life, yet she was not aware of her past existence on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
OtemAtum:

Chapter Forty-Nine

21. And if you go doing findings again in the universes, do not forget one thing out of the many things you will forget. Do not forget to remember me.

What could be more poetic.

I sent you a mail, otem2016 but no response
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
otem, I use to write fictional stories back then in school. I once wrote one fiction, though, I cant find it anymore as I've searched for it, but I'm excited to see similarities with what you have up here.

But in summary, I wrote that I had my origin from an outside world which was limitless and ageless, then at a fragment of time, I looked down to earth and saw sufferings, then I decided to come down to earth from the stars to be born as human just to help the unending pains of humans. I had a sister who was not ready to let me go because she could not risk me suffering on earth as human. She pleaded and wept for me to stay but I had made up my mind. After being born on earth as human, I could no longer remember my past and my beautiful sister as I behaved completely as mere mortal. My sister tried to contact me in dreams but was unable to as I have become buried in religion and saw her as a spiritual wife and a demon.
My sister was heart broken and decided to come to earth as well to reunite with me and remind me who I was. She was born to earth as human however, she lost memories of herself as well. She was born to a different family background and religion from mine..To cut the long story short, fate brought us together as we met on earth and fell in love. our love was a challenge considering the difference in our religion and background....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:28am On Jan 01, 2018
realmindz:
otem, I use to write fictional stories back then in school. I once wrote one fiction, though, I cant find it anymore as I've searched for it, but I'm excited to see similarities with what you have up here.

But in summary, I wrote that I had my origin from an outside world which was limitless and ageless, then at a fragment of time, I looked down to earth and saw sufferings, then I decided to come down to earth from the stars to be born as human just to help the unending pains of humans. I had a sister who was not ready to let me go because she could not risk me suffering on earth as human. She pleaded and wept for me to stay but I had made up my mind. After being born on earth as human, I could no longer remember my past and my beautiful sister as I behaved completely as mere mortal. My sister tried to contact me in dreams but was unable to as I have become buried in religion and saw her as a spiritual wife and a demon.
My sister was heart broken and decided to come to earth as well to reunite with me and remind me who I was. She was born to earth as human however, she lost memories of herself as well. She was born to a different family background and religion from mine..To cut the long story short, fate brought us together as we met on earth and fell in love. our love was a challenge considering the difference in our religion and background....
hmmm... This is interesting. Thumbs up for you friend and wishing you a happy and prosperous new year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:56am On Jan 01, 2018
HOMO SAPIENS

CHAPTER ONE

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:58am On Jan 01, 2018

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:57am On Jan 02, 2018
CHAPTER TWO

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:57am On Jan 02, 2018

1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 1:51am On Jan 03, 2018
CHAPTER THREE

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:17am On Jan 03, 2018

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
CHAPTER FOUR

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Bunjil, Itangi, Demurk and Bingwa.
8. Now all these male homo sapiens descended the mountains and hills and were worshipped by their counterparts who discovered themselves below the mountains and hills.
9. And the homo sapiens below the mountains and hills demanded how they came about from the mountain-dwellers. And the mountain-dwellers, not knowing exactly how they existed began to tell them whatever they felt.
10. And those below the mountains and hills believed all they said.
11. Now these are the total populations of the more intelligent homo sapiens(geniuses), the reincarnated beings, found on the high lands, both males and females all over the earth: the females are two hundred and seventy-six, including the two women who were found in the continent of ice.
12. The number of the moutain and hill-dwelling males are two hundred and ninety-one altogether. So the total number of the highlanders are five hundred and sixty seven all over the earth.
13. But the lowland dwellers were more in population. In Africa, there are five hundred males and six hundred and twelve females who are lowland dwellers. In Europe, there are three hundred and fifteen males and three hundred and seventy females. In Asia, there are six hundred and twelve males and six hundred and five females.
14. In Ephradite and Euchlydes which are now called North and South America, there exists two hundred and twelve lowland-dwelling males and three hundred and thirty-five females.
15. Then in Australia and Oceania are seventy-eight males and one hundred and seventeen female homos.
16. All these lowland-dwelling homo sapeins are numbered as one thousand seven hundred and seventeen males all over the world and two thousand and thirty-nine female.
17. So altogether, the population of the lowland-dwelling homo sapiens are three thousand seven hundred and fifty-six worldwide.
18. Therefore, the total population of the homo sapiens on the new earth, both the highlanders and the lowland dwellers are four thousand, three hundred and twenty-three worldwide.
19. Now a species of homos were found in some parts of Europe, the few cross breeds of the homo erectuses and the other species which they gave birth to before the world was heated up by the sun some years back.
20. These species are the homos first discovered in a valley called Neandertal in the ancient land of Deutsche, now called Germany in Europe. Now these humans are called homo Neanderthals these days.
21. They are two hundred and seven in population, spreading across Ferens, now called France, Pole, which is now called Poland and Latum which is found in Italy.
22. And these species were caught and domesticated by the homo sapiens of Europe in those days.
23. Therefore the total population of the homos of the earth is four thousand five hundred and thirty.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chapter Seven
1. A moutain-dwelling homo sapien named Anansi ruled over villages and towns now called Ashanti and Kumasi and surrounding lands. Now it was difficult to say if Anansi was a male or a female homo sapiens because s(he) has both male and female things.
2. Now when the homos worshipped Anansi, it said to them, I am neither a male or a female, though my male counterparts see me as a male because of my rod while my female counterparts see me as a female because of my breasts and holes.
3. But do not see me as either of the two genders, but see me as a spider because I am very intelligent. I have in my memory all the stories about the creation of the world and I shall tell you.
4. Now Anansi told the homo sapiens many stories which it remembered of the past world. And it saw some of the events in its sleep. And it told them with much exaggerations to make them very interesting to the homos who listened to it.
5. Now when Nyame, another high land dwelling homo sapiens heard how the worshippers of Anansi had outnumbered his own worshippers through story-telling, he was sad. Then he sought how he would get rid of it. Now Nyame told four of the homos who gathered to worship him, saying, go and warn Anansi for me.
6. Tell that haemaphrodite to cease telling the homos of the world stories with which it has captured their minds and make them her worshippers more than mine. Threaten it with death if it refuses to hear you.
7. So the messengers of Nyame went and told Anansi, saying, if you do not cease telling them stories and stealing their hearts towards yourself, our god will destroy you. Now Anansi said to the messengers of Nyame, sit here and hear what I have to tell you.
8. Now Anansi began to tell them interesting stories of butterflies, lizards, snakes, tortoise and the gods of the past world from noon till dusk. And it sang sweet songs into their ears such that they fell asleep.
9. Amd when they woke up in the middle of the night, they could not return to Nyame anymore. And Anansi offered them sex and they were glad. And it told them more stories. And they said, sweetness is with Anansi and not with Nyame, therefore we shall rather dwell forever here with her.
10. Now Anansi did not dwell on top of mountains anymore but it had found a permanent place of abode in a cave of Ashanti. And it was in the cave she told the homos sweet stories.
11. Now when Nyame waited for days without the return of his messengers, he sent five other messengers to it to know what it had done to his messengers. Now when the five messengers got to Anansi, it told them that the first four messengers had become its worshipper.
12. Now the five messengers did not wait to be enticed by the sweet words of Anansi. So they returned to tell Nyame what had happened to the first four meseengers. Now Nyame said, this haemaphrodite is seeking trouble and I shall give it what it seeks.
13. Now he said to fifteen of his warriors, I have heard that Anansi has fallen in love with a lowland dweller and it is already pregnant for him. Go and fetch that homo and bring him to me. Also, bring the wife of Anansi to me, for she has also been impregnated by Anansi.
14. So shall Anansi surrender to my terms if the loves of its life have been taken away. So the warriors of Nyame went and took Messa the husband of Anansi and Elinam the wife of Anansi forcefully.
15. Now Anansi could not rescue them or fight back because it was heavy with child in her womb. Then the messengers of Nyame came again and said, Nyame have said that you should change all your stories about the creation of the earth.
16. Tell them that I Nyame am the creator of the world and that I also gave you your story-telling talent. Let them know that you have told them lies before, then will I release your husband and wife to you. Now when the homos came to Anansi to hear her stories and to worship her, she began to say, Nyame is the actual creator of the world and not me. He is also the one from whom I got my story-telling talent after I have perfomed the impossible tasks he sent me to do.
17. So go and worship him and not me anymore. Now the homos began to gather at the hill of the land Kumasi where Nyame resided. And they worshipped him there. Now when Anansi went to the foot of the hill, Nyame came down to it and said, your husband and wife are with me.
18. I shall release them to you on only one condition; you will leave Kumasi and Ashanti with them and never return forever. So Anansi agreed because its lovers were captured by Nyame and it desired their freedom.
19. So Anansi, Messa and Elinam departed the land of Asanti and Kumasi and all its environs. And they went far away. There they gave birth to children and Anansi taught its children different languages which it knew.
20. So did Nyame gain ground as the creator god among the homo sapiens of the lands where he was being worshipped. And he died when he was ninety-two years of age. And his priests hid the knowledge of his death from the people while they continued to receive offerings of goats, cows and crops from them.
21. Now Anansi outlived Nyame, for it died when it was ninety-seven years of age. And its children were Kufo, Ado, Abu, Dzifa and Tema whom it had for Messa its husband. And the children which Elinam its wife had for it were Nungua, Sakod, Tafo, Atu, Yeka and Tampo.
22. And the children multiplied and they continued telling the stories which she had told them from generations to generations. And they told those stories with exaggerations when it passed from mouth to mouth.
23. And after many generations had passed, the actual identity of Anansi was missing. And she became a myth to the homos these days.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chapter Eight

1. Ndjambi was a mountain-dwelling homo sapiens who discovered himself upon a hill in the land of the Herero and Nama. Now this mountain is the same which is called Omatako these days, for it was the seat of Ndjambi when he was alive on earth.
2. Now when Njambi came down from the mountain to find what he would eat, he found only one homo in that part of the world. And the name of the homo was Mukuru. And Mukuru had discovered himself beneath the foot of a tree.
3. Now Ndjambi said to Mukuru in the language called Herero, how did you get to the foot of the tree? Now Mukuru did not understand him because he did not understand any language.
4. Now when Ndjambi had discovered that he was more intelligent than Mukuru, he became his god and taught him two languages which himself knew how to speak. And when Mukuru was able to speak the language, he went and brought two more lowland-dwelling homo sapiens with him and they all worshipped Ndjambi beneath the tree.
5. Now Ndjambi went before them and made huts for them. And he was the one who impregnated the first female homo of that land. And she delivered a baby boy which they named Djimbo.
6. Now Njambi planted crops and raised a family with his wife Lesedi. And in those days, some homo sapiens began to come to the land from nearby lands. And Ndjambi left them and went to be upon the mountain.
7. And his son climbed up and down the mountain to feed him. Now Mukuru spoke about Njambi to the homos of the place. And they believed him because he spoke languages to them and taught them the things which Ndjambi had taught him.
8. So the homos of the land knew how to swim in the river, sing songs, make pots and other simple tools, make fire and also count days with the appearance of the moon.
9. All these were they taught by Mukuru who always stood by the first tree beside which he first discovered himself. And Ndjambi had told him, saying, I am he who created all trees. And the trees were the things which gave birth to all homo sapiens of the land.
10. Now the homos began to worship the trees, putting their offerings before them daily. And Mukuru took the food and meat which they sacrificed to the top of the mountain for Ndjambi to feed on them daily.
11. Now when Mukuru came up to the top of the mountain again another time, Ndjambi said to him, hear the truth my friend. I shall tell you the truth before I die, because I perceive that I will soon depart this earth.
12. I do not know exactly how you come to existence, rather, I found you beneath the tree and I found the trees there when I came down the mountain, same way you found them there too.
13. Now if it pleases you, stay on the mountain and oversee the affairs of this land from here. But I shall ask of you a request after my death. Bury my body at the foot of this mountain and let no one know that I have died.
14. So Mukuru did as Ndjambi said after he had died, being fifty-nine years old. And he went and secretly buried Ndjambi at the foot of the mountain. Now when the son of Ndjambi came to bring food to his father upon the mountain, Mukuru said to him, your father being our god have gone into the sky to live there forever.
15. And he has given me the charge to stay above the mountain to bring rain, sunlight and good wind upon the land forever. Now return to land and tell your mother and all the people that Ndjambi our god is now in the sky.
16. Let them continue to make their daily sacrifices and offerings. These shall you bring to the top of the mountain and I shall invoke the spirit of our god Ndjambi to receive the sacrifices and bless the land.
17. So did Djimbo all the days of his life until Mukuru had died upon the mountain too when he was ninety-six years of age. And Djimbo went and buried Mukuru at the foot of the mountain secretly.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chapter Nine

1. A mountain-dwelling homo sapiens discovered himself on top of a mountain in the place of the Kamba people. Now Mungu, being a reincarnated being, said to himself, surely I am placed above so that I can oversee the earth.
2. Now when Mungu came down from the top of the mountain, he was worshipped by the homos who found him. And these were four homo sapiens, two males and two females who did not know how they came into existence.
3. And they could not speak any language, but they made gestures to suggest what they meant.
4. Then Mungu spoke with them and taught them different languages. And he taught them how to make fire and thick ropes also. And he taught them how to cook their food with fire.
5. He taught them also how to plant crops and swim in the rivers. Now these homo sapiens gave birth to children when they mated with one another. Now Mungu taught them also how to make mortars and pestles and how to pound their yams.
6. He taught them also how to make different kinds of food. Now Mungu dwelt in a cave and had two wives and five children. Now when the wives of Mungu began to quarrel over many things, he was sad.
7. Then Mungu said, if you do not behave yourselves worthy to be my wives, I shall depart to the top of the mountain whose top is right inside the sky. Now his wives did not listen to him.
8. Now two of the servants of Mungu came to him and said, O lord, forgive us because we have mistakenly burnt up your farmland and the farmlands of other homos around it. The fire is not quenchable with water and the grasses are dry.
9. When Mungu heard it, he said, I have endured enough of all the things you lowland dwellers have done to me. I shall now depart to the top of the mountain which is in the sky and I shall no more return.
10. So Mungu went to the top of a mountain and did not return anymore, but every seven days, he climbed down the mountain at night to get food to eat. Now some homos who were daily taught by Mungu said, let us go to the mountain to fetch our god. For he has taught us how to weave long roots together to make ropes.
11. Therefore let us go and climb the mountain sin with rope. So many homos began to climb the mountain which Mungu had gone to dwell upon. And from time to time when they tried, they could not get to the top of it.And some of them fell down and died.
12. Now after ten years, a homo sapiens named Ndebele climbed to the top of the mountain and found Mungu upon it. And he was half-dead. And Ndebele said, father, come down to us.
13. And Mungu said, I shall not come down to you. This sky is my abode and on it I will dwell forever. Now go down now and keep what you have heard in your mind. Do not tell anyone that you saw me.
14. Let the mountain also be forbidden for anyone to climb to its top, because whoever among you humans shall try to climb it henceforth, he shall fall and break his neck and die.
15. So Ndebele went down the mountain and placed restriction upon it, saying, no one should be found near the mountain, or else he shall be struck dead by Mungu. So no one went near the mountain for twenty-two years, even after Mungu had died upon it and his body had been eaten up by some high-flying birds.
16. And Ndebele taught the homos of the land how they should worship Mungu. And he was the first priest of Mungu among all the people who are now called Bantu.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:41am On Jan 07, 2018
Chapter Ten

1. Mbokomu was a homo sapiens who discovered herself upon a mountain at Zair. Now when she was atop the mountain, she began to meditate because she did not know how she came about.
2. When she continued to meditate, she saw a glimpse of her past life, in the days when she was a homo erectus. And her father's name was Akongo in those days. He was a farmer.
3. When Mbokomu had seen a little of her past life, she felt peace and her fear allayed. Now she began to climb down the mountain when she was hungry. Now the part of the world where she came down at had no one there.
4. Now Mbokonu cried out, am I the only homo in the present time? When he had cried aloud, three male homos emerged from the bush where they were hiding their bodies from the sun.
5. Then Mbokonu spoke a language of Ngombe with them, because such was the language which she knew how to speak. Now none of these three homos understood her, but they respected her because she sang songs for them and they were surprised, because they had not heard songs before.
6. Then Mbokonu taught the three homos the language which she spoke and they were able to speak it also. Then Mbokonu told them stories concerning Akongo his father, saying, he is the creator of the world.
7. Now these three male homo sapiens took turn to mate with Mbokonu such that she gave birth to thirteen children, both males and females.
8. And these thriteen children continued to reproduce in their own part of the world which is now commonly called Zaire. And few more homos were discovered around Zaire.
9. Now Mbokonu told the people about Akongo his father and they worshipped him as god their creator.
10. Now when Mbokonu went deep into the forest to fetch firewood, she was caught by a homo named Setawe. Now he forced Mbokonu so that he could sleep with her. Now while while he was about to get there, another homo sapiens came and pushed him away. Then Mbokonu was rescued.
11. Then the male homo sapiens who rescued her spoke a language to her which she understood. And he said, I am Akongo, a mountain-dweller. I dreamt that I had children in the past, so I came down from the mountain to find them.
12. Now Mbokonu said, can you tell me the names of your children, perhaps I have met any of them before. Then he said, threeof them are Pianga, Kamina and Mbokonu.
13. When Mbokonu heard it, she said, tell me if there was any scare on the body of Mbokonu who was your daughter. Then he said, there was a scar at the back of the neck of Mbokonu which she sustained when she placed her neck on a bed of thorns in the farm those days.
14. Now Mbokonu said, I am Mbokonu. Then she turned her back to Akongo to see the scar on her nape. Then she said, I have been told by the lowland dwellers that there is a scar at the back of my neck.
15. I have also dreamt of a little child who placed her neck on thorns but I did not know that it was myself I saw so.
16. My father, I have told the people about you, saying that you arethe creator of the world. Therefore let us not say different things when you shall meet the people. Come with me father to see my worshippers and your worshippers.
17. For now I have up to fifty homos who worship both you and me. And they shall be happy to see you in your physical form.
18. So Akongo followed her and she told them that he was her father. Then they worshipped Akongo who taught them how to make tools, how to blow the horns and how to dance.
19. Then Akongo departed to the top of the mountain afterwards. Then he came down weekly to take as much food as possible to the mountaintop.
20. However, in those days, some homo sapiens who also existed in a place not far away did not accept Akongo as their god, but Muluku did they recognise as their own god, because he was the first mountain-dweller they saw.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
Chapter Eleven

1. Tefnut was a mountain-dwelling homo sapiens, being one of the ninety-three female homo sapiens to first discover themselves upon rocks, hills and mountains of Africa.
2. Now Tefnut had dwelt upon the mountain for one week until she began to get hungry. Now she said, let me go down to see what the earth below is like. Now Tefnut began to feel cold when it was cold.
3. Now while Tefnut climbed down, a heavy rain began to fall. Then she slipped and fell into a river beneath the mountain. Now two land-dwelling homos of that place saw her how she fell down with the rain.
4. Now they watched as she began to swim out of the water. Then she came out before them and they were amazed. Now one of the two homos who found her was named Hathor and the other was Maat.
5. These two were female homos like herself, but one of them, being Hathor, was also a mountain-dwelling homo sapiens while the other was a lowland-dwelling homo sapiens. Now Hathor asked Tefnut, how did you come down with the water?
6. Then Tefnut said, Ra the creator spat me out of his mouth. The raindrops are the spittle of Ra while I am her daughter. The rivers are the saliva of Ra also, which are the gatherings of the rains.
7. Now Hathor said, I am a mountain-dweller who came down just four days ago. Then I found Maat in the whole of the land and she said that she discovered herself in a cave.
8. Now Tefnut, be one of us and let us seek the mountains and the bush for others like us so that we may be many upon this land.
9. Now Tefnut and Hathor ruled the lands which are now called Egypt. And they taught Maat how to speak the language which themselves spoke. Then on the fifth day after the union, a male mountain-dwelling homo sapiens named Shu came down a hill.
10. Now he spoke a language and both Tefnut and Hathor understood him. Then he became one of them. Then when they had walked deep into the bushes, they discovered six lowland-dwelling homo sapiens who were afraid of themselves.
11. Then they brought them out of the bush to live in a cave. Afterwards, Tefnut and Shu mated first and they had children. So did Shu with Hathor and Maat also and they all had children for him.
12. Then Shu and his partners taught the six homos how to mate with one another also. Then when they had mated, they had pregnancies. And Hathor was gifted in the matter of aiding childbirth.
13. For she aided the homos when they were in labour. She also taught them different songs and music while Tefnut taught them about the rain, the dews and all sources of water. .
14. She also taught them how to swim in the waters.
15. Now Hathor was the first homo sapiens to rear cattle in Egypt. She had three hundred cows and two hundred and twelve bulls. And she taught the homos how to control cattle and help them to graze.
16. Now the homos worshipped Hathor who told them that she was the daughter of the creator called Ra, according to what Tefnut said. Now also, another mountain-dwelling homo sapiens named Isis emerged.
17. And Isis said, I am the wife of the creator called Ra. Now Isis spoke of her past life because she could remember a few of it. Then the homos of Egypt worshipped Isis, Shu, Tefnut, Hathor and even Maat from generation to generation as they grew in population.
18. However, some other mountain-dwelling homo sapiens came down and were found and worshipped along with them from time to time.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Chapter Twelve

1. When Earth reached the land of Ileifesi forty years after the new earth began, she met Oduduwa and Yemoja on the land who welcome her, but Sopono, being an unfriendly mountain-dwelling homo sapiens did not welcome her.
2. Then Earth, being full of gray hair was called Yeye in the land of Ileifesi which is the origin of the Yoruba people of these days.
3. Now the population of the homo sapiens of the Yoruba land when she came was twenty-three, for there were seven mountain-dwelling homo sapiens and thirteen lowland-dwelling ones. And three children had been born at that time.
4. Now these are the names of the mountain-dwelling homo sapiens of the Yoruba land whom she met when she arrived the land; Sopono, Osun, Yemoja, Elegua, Oduduwa, Odidere and Obatala.
5. Now when they saw her, she told them whom she was and how she had been going from one land to the other to tell the homos of those lands to be peaceful. Now Oduduwa and Obatala called her aside and said to her, we have already told the homos of the land what we think as the truth, now do not come to alter it.
6. I Oduduwa am the first to come to the earth and I told the homos that Olorun sent me down from the sky which is the mountaintop. Then when Obatala also came down from another mountain which is farther from Ileifesi and came to our land, we agreed that he should not go and say contrary to what I have told them before.
7. So Obatala told the people that he was also sent to the earth by Olorun, but he fell asleep halfway, so I reached them first. This is what the homos believe and it makes for them a good and acceptable explanation to their mysteries.
8. Therefore do not tell them anything contrary because it shall lead to war and fighting, even as Sopono did among them but did not succeed. For he told them that he was Olorun the creator.
9. Now Earth said, I have not gone to any land of the earth to speak against the gods they worship or to speak for those gods, but I go everywhere to tell the homos to do good to themselves and the earth because I am earth myself. But know this, which I received according to a revelation, the whole earth shall someday know the truth of it all in all places of the earth.
10. And this truth shall first emerge publicly from the centre of a nation where Ileifesi shall be a part of. Then it shall be revealed more and more even in other lands. So do not fear, you Oduduwa and you Obatala, for I have not come to cause confusion among your people.
11. Now Earth was called Aye or Yeye Aye by the homos of Ileifesi in those days. And she stayed in the land for one year until the birth of the fourth born child of Yemoja named Erinle, for Yemoja had given birth to three children earlier, whose names were Olokun, Obà and Olósà. All these children were the children which Oduduwa and Obatala impregnated her with.
12. Now for a year, the homos of the land of Ileifesi worshipped Earth as one of their goddesses also. Now when Earth have helped Yemoja to deliver her baby, she prepared to depart the land, but Yemoja said to her, wait for me, for I desire to follow you.
13. So Earth waited for Yemoja to wean her baby. Now after one year, Yemoja put her children in care of Osun who had no child of her own but loved little children so much. Then she prepared to go on a life-long journey.
14. Now the homos of the land wept, saying, who shall continue to teach us how to swim in the river, for our mother is departing? And they sang the praises of Yemoja, saying, Yeye omo, Yeye eja. do not forgot us wherever you go.
15. Send us rain, send us water and do not let our rivers go dry. Give us fish in abundance and let the water bodies flow continously. Answer our prayers whenever we request anything from your hands.
16. So Yemoja followed Earth whom they called Yeye in Ileifesi. And the homos of the land wept for days. Now when the rain fell after six days, they said that it was Yemoja who sent them the rain.
17. Now Osun took charge of teaching the people how to swim and how to take care of the children which they began to give birth to while Oduduwa continued to tell them stories to control the affairs of the land.
18. But Sopono remained, doing evil upon the land. And as time went on, he began to have worshippers among the homos. All these went from one place to another to do evil, killing the homos for no good reason.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 264
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.