Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (212730 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2018
Lordcenturion2:

Thanks OtemSapien, I want u to remind me something, did u said homo sapiens has been existing for 2,000 or 20,000

, which one out of the two figures?

None of the above. They have been existing for more than 200,000 years.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Lordcenturion2(m): 9:04am On Jan 31, 2018
0temSapien:

None of the above. They have been existing for more than 200,000 years.

Yeah, I didn't get the figure very well, I just know that u mentioned 2, but can't get the figure exactly, either 2,000 or 20,000 or 200,000..

Thanks
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 1:09am On Feb 01, 2018
CHAPTER FOUR

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 2:51am On Feb 03, 2018
CHAPTER FIVE

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:25am On Feb 05, 2018
Chapter Six
1. Balladius is a homo sapiens who was born in the seventy-fifth year of the homo sapiens era.
2. The name of his father was Guillem while the name of his grandfather was Pierre.
3. Now Balladius was well gifted in all manner of dances and songs.
4. And many people gathered before him day and night to hear from him and to see how he danced.
5. Now the sister of Balladius was Mireille. When she had seen how the hunters and all they who gathered fruits gathered to learn new songs and dances from his brother Balladius, she became jealous.
6. And Mireille went to her father and said, father, why do you create me without a good voice?
7. See, my brother has made three hundred songs and he has taught many dance steps.
8. Why have you made me without a gift?
9. Guillem answered and said, it is not my making that you have not come with a good voice for singing, nor with any body movement for dancing.
10. But Prende our great mother and goddess is the one who is responsible for your making.
11. Now my daughter, go and worship mother Prende and bring your request before her.
12. Who knows if she will grant you gifts?
13. When Mireille heard her father, she went and collected fruits of all kinds. Then she offered them as a sacrifice to Prende her ancestor, who was deified by the people.
14. And she said, accept my sacrifice, O mother goddess. Give to me a gift of dances and a voice which is good to the ears.
15. When she had left, some fruit gatherers saw the fruits which she had offered as sacrifice and they picked them up for food.
16. Now when Mireille had returned to the spot where she had made the sacrifice, she did not find the fruits there anymore.
17. And she said, my sacrifices are accepted by the goddess Prende, the taker of life.
18. Now I will sing and dance and make merry.
19. Now when Mireille had gathered the people together, she sang and danced, but the people said, you have no gift like Balladius your brother.
20. And Mireille was sad so much that she began to think of dying.
21. Now Balladius saw that the countenance of his sister had changed and had become like the countenance of a gloomy sky.
22. So he said, why do you behave yourself sad daily? Then Mireille said, it is because of you.
23. You have come with all the gifts of singing and dancing, but I have no such thing. And mother Prende our creator did not leave anything good with me.
24. I have made sacrifices to her, but she did not do anything about it after my sacrifices of the first fruit.
25. Now Balladius said, my sister, you have not done well to be jealous of my gifts. For every man has in himself his own gift.
26. And the gift which are not seen could be learnt. Therefore you should have asked of me to teach you and I would have done so, for I have taught two score people all manner of songs and dances, even going to meet them in their caves, how much more will I teach you also?
27. So Balladius taught Mireille how to make songs and dances. And Mireille learnt how to make songs and how to dance.
28. And she made two hundred songs of her own and fifty-two dance steps.
29. And Mireille exalted Balladius her brother before the people instead of Prende, because it was he who answered her request rather than Prende.
30. So was Balladius well famed and worshipped from the second century of the homo sapiens era till the eleventh century, which was the 1,059th year.
31. Then did another person arise and made the worship of Balladius obscure in the ancient lands of Ferens.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:28am On Feb 05, 2018
Chapter Seven
1. A homo sapiens named Audran was the father of a homo named Maskot.
2. Now Audran was a hunter who was born in the 102nd year of the homo sapiens era.
3. Now Audran went about to hunt but he had no luck, for he could go into the bush for five days without having any hunted animal.
4. Now when Audran was not having enough meat to eat, he returned home to his wives.
5. Then he impregnated Souri, one of his wives. Now in those days, the male homos protected the female homos, therefore they had many wives.
6. When Souri had given birth in the 131st year of the homo sapiens era, she named her son Maskotte, saying, he shall bring goodluck in the hunting work of his father.
7. Now Audran named him Maskot. Now Audran continued to go to the bush to hunt, but he could still not aim the animals in the bush very well.
8. Now on a day when Audran had planned a feast for the celebration of Prende their ancestress whom they had deified, he said to Souri, I will take Maskot with me on my shoulders.
9. It may be that I shall be lucky to kill large animals so that we could celebrate the festival in a very rich way this time.
10. He Souri smiled and said, take him with you, perhaps he would be a good luck to you.
11. So Audran lifted Maskot over his shoulders and went into the bush.
12. Now he put Maskot beside a tree and set fire round about him, saying, do not come out of the fire so that you would not be attacked by wild animals.
13. Now Maskot remained amidst the fire and chanted happily while his father went to fetch animals to kill.
14. Now when Audran had gone deep into the bush, Maskot began to hear a sweet melodious voice singing through the wood.
15. Then he was fascinated by the sweet feminine voice such that he came out of the circle of fire made around him and began to follow the direction which the voice went.
16. Now the name of the woman who was singing the songs and whistling through the thick bush was Mireille, the younger sister of Balladius, for it was her routine doing to go through the bush daily to collect fruits which had fallen to the ground all over the bush.
17. Now Mireille had reached her cave before discovering that she was being followed by a very young boy of five years old.
18. Now Mireille asked the boy for his father and the place where he dwelt but he did not know how to tell.
19. So Mireille kept him with herself, saying, when I go to pick fruit again tomorrow, I will sing about this child whom I find.
20. So shall his father hear my voice and come to me. Then I will give back his son to him.
21. Now when Audran had sought for his son until the evening, he returned home to share the bad news to his wives.
22. Now Souri said, I believe that my only son shall not be lost. I believe that when we shall find him, he shall bring luck to the family.
23. Now Audran wept bitterly such that the festival of Prende which should be celebrated merrily was turned to mourning for him. And he said, I took my child to his destruction. Yet I did not get any good luck. For even a rabbit I could not kill, but my son is missing.
24. But Souri came to him and said, be strong for we shall not lose our son to the cannibals nor the wild animals. And the eyes of the ritualists will not also see him. For the protection of mother Prende shall be with him.
25. Now Audran went early in the morning to the bush again, then he searched for his son from the morning till the evening time, but did not find him.
26. And so he continued to search for his son until the sixth day when he began to hear a sweet voice singing through the bush, saying;
27. Who is that father who left his son to go astray? O what a father that is! He does not know what goes on with him. He did not care how children feel. He left his child amidst the circle of fire and thought it was enough for care. Careless father, careless father, how O wish to see your face.
28. The eyes of the parents are the true protectors of a child. Looking away from little children can cause a great disaster. A parent does not live his child alone in a place and expect to see him standing there still. Curious children wanting to know more about the things they perceive will wander away in a twinkling of an eye.
29. Follow me now careless father to get your highly gifted son. Do not panic do not fear, because your son is safe with me. I hope you've learnt your worthy lesson that parental care is highly needed. And if you have not learnt your lesson that you should treat your little child with care, then better for you to leave the great child in the hand of stranger that cares.
30. When Audran had heard the song, he followed the voice and caught up with Mireille, saying, I am that careless father you seek.
31. Now Mireille said, you deserve to be beaten with the strokes of the sugarcane for neglecting your son. Now follow me to see what he has become already within this seven days.
32. So Audran followed Mireille and found Maskot in a cave with the children of Mireille and other people.
33. Then Audran found his son, for he was even better than he had left him. Now the child had learnt how to make songs and dance within the seven days.
34. Now Audran was impressed with his son's ability such that he said, O sister, teach me also how to sing and make dances. For I would like to be a song and dance maker rather than a hunter.
35. For I have no luck in hunting.
36. So Mireille taught him how to do great dances and how to make songs. And Audran became a singer and a dancer rather than a hunter;
37. For he found himself enjoying it rather than hunting. And he prospered greatly with it, taking Maskot everywhere he went to sing and dance.
38. And Maskot, being only six years old was a centre of focus for many who came to see the dances of Audran his father.
39. For Maskot rubbed his naked body with sand and performed with his father. And those who watched them gave their hunted animals and fruits to the father and son.
40. And Audran was rich by singing and dancing rather than by hunting, for all the animals which he could not hunt were brought to him when he danced and sang.
41. Now when some people began to worship Audran, he said, do not worship me, but my son who brought me this goodluck.
42. For if he had not followed me to the bush, I would not have discovered my ability.
43. So Maskot was worshipped, being the first little child who could do great dances.
44. Now the worship of Maskot was from the second century to the tenth century of the homo sapiens era.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:21am On Feb 05, 2018
Chapter Eight
1. Now a homo sapiens was born in the two hundred and fifteenth year of the homo sapiens era in a place now called Gaul.
2. His name was Esus and the name of his father was Téne.
3. Now Esus was filled with crookedness and cunningness as he grew up.
4. And when he was thirteen, he had acquired many materials through craftiness.
5. Now when the people came to Esus to ask him how they could also acquire material things without working for them, he said, bring me sacrifices of humans.
6. So they brought human sacrifices to him and he ate them.
7. Then Esus said, the things which you do to get wealth should be hidden, but that which should be made known is to mislead the people.
8. So Esus taught the people many crafty means of getting material wealth from the people.
9. But he feigned himself as a tree cutter and the people did not know that which he did to get wealth.
10. Now Esus was deified by the people. So he ruled over Gaul and other surrounding lands.
11. And he spoke on behalf of the gods and goddesses of the land, saying, bring meat offerings to me and I will sacrifice them to Prende the taker.
12. So the herbalists, the hunters, the gatherers of fruits , the diggers of treasure and those who domesticated animals began to come to Esus with their sacrifices of the things which they possessed.
13. And Esus had twenty-five caves to himself alone in Gaul, Baste and other lands around.
14. And Esus hid many treasures in the caves and no one went near them. And he dug holes in many places too to bury the gold and other precious stones which the treasure diggers had brought to him.
15. Now in those days, those who worshipped Balladinus had unending strife with Esus and his worshippers.
16. Now Esus went and sold many of the caves which were filled with treasures to different people of Gaul and he was paid with the flesh of little children and animals.
17. Now Esus left the land of Gaul to other places to continue his craftiness.
18. Now those who bought the caves fought over them because he had sold the same caves to hundreds of them at once, such that three or four men fought over a cave.
19. And when they had entered into the caves, they found them empty, because Esus had moved all the treasures in them away.
20. Now the people were amazed at the high level of craftiness which Esus displayed.
21. So many worshipped Esus as a god from generation to generation because of his craftiness.
22. And it was heard that Esus had found a kingdom which was called Ep-Esus, being worshipped there as both a king and a god.
23. Now the worship of Esus spanned fifteen centuries of the homo sapiens era, from the third century till the 1,713th year.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
Chapter Nine
1. A homo sapiens named Worddius was born in the 254th year of the homo sapiens era in a part of the country now called Greece.
2. Now the name of his father was Etumon while the name of his grandfather was Belen.
3. Now when Worddius had begun to grow, his father said, you shall go with me to the bush to hunt animals.
4. Now Worddius did not like the wooden arrows and all the stone tools which Belen his grandfather had invented.
5. He also had aversion for killing of animals for food, so he ate only plants and vegetables.
6. Now many homos of the land called Worddius a lazy person and he was isolated.
7. Now Worddius loved the making of rhymes from the words of the languages which he knew.
8. When Worddius spoke to the people, they listened to his counsels and he was adored by everyone because of the words of wisdom which he had.
9. Then Etumon his father went to his son and said, forgive me my son, for now I know that power is not only in physical tools but also in the words of the mouth.
10. Now when the people had invented or discovered any new thing, they went to Worddius to name them.
11. So did Worddius and Etumon his father give name to hundreds of things.
12. Also, all the children who were born were named by Worddius and his father.
12. Now after the death of Etumon, Worddius alone named the things in the land.
13. And he also spoke and taught the people hundreds of wise sayings.
14. Then was Worddius worshipped as a god for fourteen generations of the homo sapiens of the land and surrounding lands.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 7:19am On Feb 06, 2018
Chapter Ten
1. A female homo sapiens named Angitia was born in a part of the modern day Italy in the 201st year of the homo sapiens era.
2. Now the name of her father was Aeetes, who was a herbalist. Now Angitia loved the forest and the snakes, so she spent time to study them.
3. She soon discovered the snakes which were not poisonous and she domesticated them.
4. Now Angitia held the snakes with her hands and performed before many observers.
5. When the people realised her great feat, they began to worship her.
6. Now many people, both male and female, gathered to learn from her how to tame snakes and she taught them.
7. Now Angitia had found a plant which when burnt, the smoke of it would make even the poisonous snakes get weak.
8. She had also discovered roots of plants for the cure of snake venoms.
9. So all those who were bitten by snakes were brought to her for cure.
10. Now Angitia had three brothers and three sisters whom she taught the secret of her exploitation.
11. Now Angitia said, fearlessness and boldness is the first tool needed to perform this task.
12. Then knowledge of the herbs and hypnotic chants are needed.
13. Then meditation and sleight of hands are needed too.
14. When Circe, the younger sister of Angitia had learnt very well the act of snake domestication, she took a journey far away with Medea her younger sister, saying, let us not contend with our sister Angitia in the same land.
15. Rather, let us go to a place where this act is not common yet.
16. So they settled in Vilinus, which was fomerly a place in Greece.
17. Now in the 298th year when Angitia was ninety-seven years old, being very old, she entered a cave where she had kept snakes.
18. There she was bitten by a poisonous snake when she did not expect. Then she died.
19. So the worship of Angitia spanned eighteen centuries and her fame went to many places of the world.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Chapter Eleven
1. Oceanus was one of the twenty sets of children born by mother Earth.
2. He was a male born on the 54th year of the homo sapiens era.
3. He was born among a set of thirteen children whom mother Earth had in Italy.
4. Now Oceanus loved to sit near the oceans and the water bodies.
5. Now there was hardly no time that he would not be at the beaches or swimming in the water.
6. He had studied the waves, ocean currents and the foams at the bank of the oceans.
7. When Oceanus spoke with his brothers and sisters, he spoke about the fishes, dolphins, whales and other large creatures he had found in the water.
8. Now Oceanus continued to go close to the ocean such that the ocean was named after him, for earlier in time, there were no specific names for any water body in that land.
9. Now Oceanus was noticed by some of the aquatic life such that when he slept off beside the water in his 72nd year and fell into it, he was not hurt by the aquatic organisms in the water.
10. Rather, a great fish held him with its mouth and put him back at the bank of the river where he used to be.
11. Oceanus had the control of the seas and the ocean when he was seventy-five, such that no one was permitted to go into any water body without his permission.
12. He also chose the days which the people could go and fish in the water bodies.
13. Now the people gathered yearly to worship him and the fishermen were instructed by him concerning where and where not they should go for fishing.
14. Oceanus also taught the homos how to rear fishes.
15. Now when he had put a fish in the water, the fish went away and returned to him after it had grown old.
16. Then the people said, Oceanus is surely a god because even the fishes returned to him after leaving him.
17. However, it was not all the fishes that returned to him, so Oceanus detected and observed the types which could return and those who will not.
18. Oceanus also told the people the types of fishes they could play with and the dangerous ones which they should be careful of.
19. He also reared crocodiles and other sea creatures. Then he became the first human in the whole of the continent of Europe to rear dangerous animals such as crocodile and alligator.
20. Now when Oceanus died, his deeds were not forgotten, so the people continued to worship him, even till the twentieth century of the homo sapiens era.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 1:15am On Feb 07, 2018
Chapter Twelve
1. Priapus was the second child of Pan. Now Pan was one of the hill-dwellers in Greece at the beginning of the homo sapiens era.
2. When Priapus was around eleven years, he had already had a very long private rod which seemed to be standing erect most of the time.
3. Now his elder brother Dementacus who had almost no rod between his laps began to become jealous.
4. And he accused his younger brother of stealing his rod.
5. Now Dementacus was very fat such that whenever he was seated, his rods would become hidden under his fat.
6. When the people of the land first saw this, they began to think that indeed Priapus had taken the rod of his brother.
7. Now Priapus was sent out of the land for taking the rod of his brother to add to his own.
8. Now Dementacus, when he had risen and discovered that his rod was still there, he was sorry for accusing his brother falsely.
9. However, he did not confess to the people that he was wrong earlier, rather, he went to seek his brother where he was. Then he said, brother, I am very sorry.
10. Return to the land with me and I will reveal to them all that my rod is not actually taken but is hid behind my fat.
11. When Priapus heard him, he said, brother, I can no more return to that land with you because I have lost my dignity and my pride.
12. My rod can no longer stand erect because of anxiety, worry and depression which you and the land have caused me five years earlier.
13. I was very worried and depressed that I realised that I could no longer sustain an erect rod for sexual pleasure.
14. When Eston the daughter of Cronus was wooed by me and she was ready to give away her virginity, I went near her to do it.
15. Then I remembered the curses which the people of my land have cursed me when they accused me wrongly that I took your rod and added it to my own.
16. Then my rod dropped and did not thicken anymore until Eston had left in embarrassment, vowing that she would remain a virgin for the rest of her life rather than getting embarrassed by the male counterparts.
17. I went to persuade Eston and told her that it was the sound of the donkey that made me lose it, but she did not accept my excuse.
18. To make her believe me, I went and killed nine donkeys, but Eston did not give me a chance.
19. Now I am impotent and my rod can no more stand wherever it matters.
20. When Dementacus heard his brother, he wept and said, what shall I do now brother?
21. Then Priapus said, let the people of your land be punished as I was punished.
22. Let them be fearful of me until they will also start losing the strength of their own rods.
23. Now Dementacus asked, brother, how will you be able to achieve this? Then Priapus said, you shall create fear in them.
24. You shall threaten them with my name and they will fear me. They will fear that I will come and take their rods away. Then their fears and worries shall give them illusions.
25. Then they shall seek you and bring their male newborn babies to you so that you could perform a ritual on them to make them immune to the loss of their rods.
26. Then shall you circumcise them and cut away that which should be left alone.
27. So shall the babies grow and have problems with their rods.
28. Now Dementacus did what his brother had told him, saying, Priapus has transformed into a spirit and he has appeared to me and said, I will take away the rods of your youth.
29. Now the people feared when they heard what Dementacus had said. And when they asked him for solution, he said, worship Priapus and only then can you have your rods intact.
30. And it is good that you bring your male babies to me to be circumcised by me. Then such babies would not be touched by Priapus.
31. So they brought their male babies before Dementacus and he circumcised them wrongly.
32. Now many of the children circumcised by Dementacus began to have the shrinkage of their rods because of the wrong handlings they had from the hands of Dementacus.
33. And they feared and worshipped both Dementacus and Priapus in fright when their rods shrunk.
34. So were the brothers, Dementacus and Priapus worshipped for eight and fifteen centuries respectively.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:08am On Feb 07, 2018
Chapter Thirteen
1. Ariel was a homo sapiens born to Malon in the 829th year of the homo sapiens era. Now Malon was a very well famed hunter.
2. When his wife had given birth to his firstborn child, he named him Ariel, saying, I have dedicated this great lion to Melchizedek our god.
3. Now when Ariel had grown to the age of twenty-two in Gehinnom, he began to have a feeling that Melchizedek, the god of his father and forefathers was not the God of the universe.
4. When Ariel was sure of what he felt, he said to his father, I will give Moloch, the god of our enemies a trial, for he seemed to me a fiercer and stronger god than Melchizedek.
5. When Malon heard him, he shouted, you have blasphemed the God of all gods.
6. Why have you compared Moloch a man-made god with Melchizedek the God Almighty?
7. Do you want to be struck dead within a blink of the eye? Have you not heard how two hundred people sank in an earthquake when they spoke against the name of our god Melchizedek?
8. How do you not fear to bring a man-made god into comparison with God?
9. Now Ariel argued with his father, saying, I have heard histories and I have heard songs and I know that both Melchizedek and Moloch are contemporaries and rivals.
10. So it is dishonest for you to make one of them into an imaginary being made by man while you hold on to the other as God.
11. But if you will do good, let them both be seen as man-made or let them be seen as they really are.
12. When Ariel had said this, Malon his father was angry and afraid. So he said, I have not put my voice in this blasphemous speeches, neither have I supported you.
13. Now leave my abode because I have disowned you henceforth.
14. So was Ariel disowned and sent out of his abode by his father.
15. When Ariel had left, Malon his father raised his face to the sky and put up his hands and whispered, god Melchizedek, the king of kings, you know my heart that I have no hand in the blasphemy of my son.
16. Therefore do not consume me in your wrath, but have mercy on both me and my son and let him return home one day as a changed person.
17. Now Ariel went and joined himself with the enemies of Gehinom and Jerusalem.
18. Then he worshipped Moloch as his god until he detected also that Moloch was not as great as he had thought.
19. Then Ariel ceased the worship of any god while he saw himself as a god.
20. Then he returned to Gehinom his land and led battle against enemy lands.
21. Then was Ariel worshipped as a god from time to time, yet Melchizedek was still being worshipped as a greater god.
22. Then some homos began to see Ariel as an angel to Melchizedek rather than as another god.
23. These differences in beliefs stirred up wars and strives among the people for many centuries.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:43am On Feb 07, 2018
Chapter Fourteen
1. Fraud, who was also called Fraus, was the daughter of Opphuccus.
2. Now Fraud was born in the 877th year of the homo sapiens era in Rome.
3. When Fraud was born, Opphuccus her father, who was the ruler of Rome declared saying, let everyone be present to celebrate the birth of my daughter.
4. So many people came. Then he took hold of all those who did not come and killed them.
5. Now Opphuccus was well feared in the land because of his strength.
6. Now when Fraud had grown to the age of fifteen, she began to be do all manner of dishonest acts.
7. She cheated fifteen hunters and took their meat from them. She gave stones and sulphur to some people at the price of diamond.
8. She acquired animals from their owners and gave them nothing in return.
9. Fraud also packaged her fecal matter and gave them at some prices to those who sought for medicine to cure their skin diseases.
10. And she said, this is a mixture of sulphur, water and salt. It is good for the skin.
11. So they gave her a donkey and a cow in exchange for her fecal matter.
12. Fraud also sold river water in leaves which were wrapped together to form a cone.
13. And she said to the people, this water is a water of life. Anyone who drinks it will become immortal.
14. So many people came after Fraud to purchase the water which she had wrapped in conical leaves.
15. And they gave her gold, sulphur, fruits and meat in exchange for the river water which she sold to them as the water of immortality.
16. She also sold her urine as herbs to the people who came to her.
17. Now the people did not detect that they had been cheated, for they even willingly took their resources and gave them to Fraud when she did not ask for them.
18. Then she was worshipped as a goddess and carried about on shoulders, because they said, her legs were too sacred to touch the bare floor.
19. Fraud also told them many lies to cheat them the more. And she told them of the efficacy of the things which she had sold to them;
20. And she said, I have gone to many parts of the world with my herbs and water of immortality and those who used them have benefited.
21. The blind eyes have been opened, the lame have walked. The oppressed have been delivered and the barren have had children when they took my herbs and water.
22. Then the people believed her false testimonies and spoke of them from mouth to mouth such that it appeared that Fraud had healed many people when actually she had never healed anyone.
23. So did the fame and worship of Fraud continue for many centuries, even till the 23rd century of the homo sapiens era.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2018
Chapter Fifteen
1. Rastus was born in the 910th year of the homo sapiens era.
2. Now he was born in a town in the present day Spain. Now his father was Miguel who was an archer.
3. When Rastus had grown to the age of twenty-two, he sank in the river and drank a lot of water.
4. Then he was rescued by some fishermen.
5. Now when Rastus had recovered, he became very quiet. Then he said to his parents, I have seen another world.
6. When Miguel had asked him to tell him what he saw, he said, if I tell you, you shall not believe me.
7. Then Miguel swore, saying, I shall believe you. Then Rastus said, let this oath be observed as you have made it.
8. Then he said, I saw myself in a place which seemed more real than this earth itself.
9. I saw myself in the past when my appearance was different from what I am now.
10. I saw the things which I did in the past. I also saw my father in the past.
11. I saw your mother, who is my grandmother in the present days. I saw many whom I did not know earlier that I knew.
12. When Rastus continued, Miguel said, you have continued to speak of the people whom you saw, what about god Busket the creator of everyone?
13. Then Rastus said, I saw Busket also, but he is not in any way different from the others whom I saw.
14. He is not set aside to be worshipped there as we worship him here on earth.
15. There seemed to be equality of rank in that place where I went. There were neither priests nor king in the place which I saw.
16. Father, the place which I saw is as peaceful as two thousand deep sleep put together.
17. I did not want to return to the earth but my present grandmother and my past father said to me that my time was not up.
18. They said that the fishermen coming close to the river will rescue me if I chose to return to the earth, but if I insist on remaining with them, the fishermen will not notice me.
19. Then I listened to them and now I am back. Now among all those whom I saw, it was only Busket whom you and I worshipped as the creator that did not smile at me because he knew what I would be returning to the earth to do.
20. When Miguel had heard the sayings of his son, he was speechless.
21. Now Rastus began to gather many people of the land, saying, come and let us observe all the myths and legends of the land.
22. Let us study nature and establish what is true and what is false.
23. So Rastus had many people who observed things with him. Then the priests of Busket became his enemies and opposed him, but he did not give up.
24. Now many superstitions of the land were discarded by the followers of Rastus, because the priests of Busket had demanded from the gatherers of fruits and the hunters daily sacrifices of fruits and meat, saying that whoever refused to do so shall be struck dead by Busket.
25. Now when Rastus and his followers did not make sacrifices to Busket and were not struck dead, many people of the land began to see Rastus himself as a greater god than Busket and they worshipped him rather than Busket.
26. So the worship of Rastus lasted till the 31st century of the homo sapiens era in Spain, Portugal and some other places in Europe.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2018
Chapter Sixteen
1. Tonopod was born in the 319th year of the homo sapiens era.
2. Now the name of his father was Romero.
3. When Tonopod was in the bush, burning it with fire, he perceived a smell and became weak.
4. Then he began to see hallucination. When he regained consciousness, he plucked the scenty plants of that place and took it home.
5. Now Tonopod knew that it was the smell of the plant that had made him dream while awake.
6. So he cast the plants in his own garden and they grew. Now Tonopod gathered many people and began to act before them.
7. Then while the people had become fully immersed in his acts, he burnt the plants and the energy-sapping scent came out of it.
8. Then the people began to see hallucinations of the things they intended to see.
9. So Tonopod became the first illusionist of the land. Then he was well worshipped in the land.
10. Now Tonopod performed many illusions before the people and they said, he is being helped by the gods.
11. Now on a certain day, when Tonopod had arranged the circle where he would perform, he went before the people.
12. Now when he had set fire on the plant, the people began to see hallucinations.
13. Then the sulphur ointment which he had put on his body was much, such that his body caught fire and burnt the dry leaves which he wore upon his bodies.
14. Then his body began to burn quickly, but those who watched him did not realise that it was not magic but physical.
15. So he ran out of the circle and died amidst the fire which had engulfed him. Now his disciples took him quickly and buried him secretly.
16. Then they told the people that Tonopod had gone to the sky through fire.
17. So the people began to worship Tonopod as a god while his disciples continued with the acts.
18. Then the people who were ignorant of the secret of Tonopod and his dsiciples continued to worship and fear the Tonopodians calling them sorcerers.
19. Now the worship of Tonopod spanned eight centuries until another illusionist arose and did all manner of things

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Freeze007(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hello, Is it possible to have this article on the UFO LIKE the complete article?

durellprint@gmail.com

cheers
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
Freeze007:
Hello, Is it possible to have this article on the UFO LIKE the complete article?

durellprint@gmail.com

cheers

Not possible for now. Until some thousands of years to come
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Freeze007(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ahasco:

Funny you!!!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Freeze007:

durellprint@gmail.com

cheers
The full article would be ready by end of the year. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ahasco:

cheesy
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:31am On Feb 08, 2018
Chapter Seventeen
1. Atlanta was a female homo sapiens who was born in the 326th year of the homo sapiens era in a land in Argentina.
2. Now when there was spread of a deadly disease in her land, she arose in the company of five hundred and one people.
3. All of them began to go towards Brazil because they had heard that it was a good place to live in, because it was not affected by many of the natural disasters which had affected many places.
4. Now there were three hundred and fourteen males and one hundred and eighty-seven females who left the place now called Buenos Airies and nearby lands.
5. Now they followed a map which a homo named Sosa had scratched on a thick bark of a tree. When they had journeyed on foot for two months, they counted themselves and knew that seventy-eight of them were no more.
6. Now when they had reached a path, some cannibals attacked them.
7. Now they ran to different directions, but many of them were caught and killed for food.
8. Atlanta was among those who escaped because she could run fast.
9. Now Atlanta rejoined few of her people and they were forty-one altogether.
10. Now they were lost in the forest because the map which Sosa cut out on the bark of a tree had been missing.
11. Now they located caves and hills and there they dwelt, because they knew they could not make it to Brazil without the map.
12. Now wild animals attacked many of them and killed them, leaving only about twenty-eight of them.
13. Now Atlanta said, this place is not as safe as the place where we are coming from;
14. We have not found our way out of this forest for many days, so it is certain that we will all die.
15. Now Atlanta wandered in the forest and escaped many animals which came her way.
16. She ran fast and in a zigzag fashion when she was chased by some wild animals.
17. Now Atlanta alone survived until she had found herself at the bank of an ocean. There was the land which is called Porto Alegre in the modern day.
18. Now Atlanta sat at the bank of the ocean day and night, being curious to know what lay after the water.
19. There some people found her and they thought that she was a spirit.
20. Now when Atlanta told them of her adventure, how she had survived diseases and attacks from dangerous animals, including how she had journeyed far to that place, the people worshipped her, saying, it is only a goddess that can survive moving from a long distance without falling off the earth into the water surrounding the earth.
21. This they said ignorantly because the people of that land thought that their little land, which they assumed to be the whole world, was entirely surrounded by water.
22. Now the worship of Atlanta spread from Porto Alegre in Brazil even to the place now called Bolo Horizonte in the north east.
23. However, Atlanta was curious about what she would meet at the end of the ocean all day, such that she went to be by the ocean, thinking of how she could cross over.
24. Now she died by the side of the ocean when she was eighty-nine years. Then her corpse was burnt and her ashes were kept in a pot which they left on the ocean.
25. Now Atlanta was worshipped for nine centuries after in some parts of Brazil until the people migrated when diseases and famine struck many parts of their lands.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:10am On Feb 08, 2018
Chapter Eighteen
1. Kononatoo was an exile of a town in Brazil who was born in the 510th year of the homo sapiens era.
2. Now Kononatoo had been falsely accused of stealing the fruits of the gatherers, because he was a well-known herbalist.
3. When he had been exiled, he went up to a land in the present day Guiana and dwelt in an isolated place there.
4. Now he went often to his land of birth to kidnap little children of the age of three to four.
5. Now Kononatoo had nine wives who helped him to take care of the little children.
6. Now it had been known in his land of nativity that Kononatoo was the kidnapper of their children, so they set watch over him.
7. Now Kononatoo did not cease to kidnap the children without being caught.
8. When he had had a hundred of them, he ceased and remained in Guiana with them where he was worshipped.
9. Now he had told the children, saying, there are many layers of the sky and here where you are is the lower layer of the sky.
10. If you go farther away from here, you will fall off the sky and die. This he said so that he could stop the growing children from satisfying their curiosity of trying to know what lay beyond that land.
11. He also said, if a male and a female lay together, the female will swell up and burst. Now a boy named Ramirez mated with a girl named Tariana.
12. When he saw that Tariana was pregnant, he was surprised, saying, what our lord and creator said is true. You have become swollen.
13. When Kononatoo found her womb swollen, he was angry. Then he said, tell me, who have you gone down with? Then she mentioned Ramirez.
14. Now Kononatoo took hold of Ramirez and kept him in a hole, saying, you shall starve to death.
15. For Tariana, he kept her with his wives to take care of her until she would have a baby.
16. Now Tariana asked one of the women, saying, why is the lord so angry with Ramirez? Is it not I who went close to him even when he was not ready to touch me?
17. Now help me tell him that I am ready to face the consequence all alone. Let him set Ramirez free while I burst and die.
18. Now the woman said, Tariana, you are ignorant, because you will neither burst nor die, rather, you will reproduce a being like yourself.
19. This is the secret which Kononatoo has been hiding from you all since twenty years ago.
20. Now the woman told Tariana everything concerning how she and others were taken away from their parents as early as three to four years. She also told her that they were not dwelling in the sky but on land.
21. When Tariana heard these, she sought how she would rescue Ramirez and escape.
22. Now she went and pulled him out of the hole. Then they fled the land together.
23. After nine months, she had a baby. Now when the baby of Ramirez and Tariana had grown to the age of twenty, he he said to Tariana, I will go and set the people free from Kononatoo who is using them as slaves to expand his kingdom.
24. Now Ramirez went to the land and told the people of the land the truth. Now in those days, Kononatoo had impregnated and had had children from all the females of the land such that there had been a good increase in the population of the land.
25. And any male who mated with any female apart from Kononatoo himself were killed, but the pregnancies of such were preserved.
26. When Ramirez had been heard, many people of the land agreed to go with him without fearing to fall from the sky.
27. Then he led them to his own land, but some homos continued to worship Kononatoo in his land even after his death.
28. However, they began to mate freely with the opposite gender when he had died, but this they did only after praying to him.
29. So the worship of Kononatoo was sustained for eight centuries until other intelligent beings emerged in the land and took the focus of the people away from his worship.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Freeze007(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2018
OtemAtum:
The full article would be ready by end of the year. Thanks.

Gracias
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2018
Chapter Nineteen
1. Ailuron was born in the 417th year of the homo sapiens era in Venezuela.
2. She was a collector of birds, who went into the forest to catch birds with cages.
3. Now no one had domesticated birds in many places in those days.
4. Now when Ailuron had fetched twelve chickens, seven ducks and nine pigeons, she left the bush.
5. Now Ailuron domesticated the birds such that they followed her everywhere she went.
6. Some of them climbed upon her shoulders, some covered her feet, clung to her back and even covered her face.
7. Now when the people first saw her, they were amazed because they did not see her bodyparts which were covered with the birds.
8. Now Ailuron went into the bush again and naturally, many birds followed after her because of their counterparts which they saw all over her.
9. Now the birds in their hundreds attacked and killed snakes and scorpions which they found on their path.
10. Now in a year, she had gathered seven hundred and ninety-five birds, including turkeys and parrots.
11. Now Ailuron settled down and took care of the birds. Then many who were amazed at her exploits approached her and worshipped her.
12. Then she gave them some of those fowls to domesticate. Then yearly, they gave her some of the children which the fowls had reproduced.
13. So did the people of that land begin to domesticate birds.
14. Now a young man named Choro sneaked into the cave to steal the birds, then he was attacked and severely injured by the birds who pecked him all over.
15. When Ailuron heard the sound of the birds how they made noise, she rushed to that cave and saw how they pecked Choro.
16. Then she rescued him and treated him. Then she called the people of the land together and said, this man came to steal my birds.
17. Now the name which he was given by his parents is Choro, whose meaning is known only to them.
18. But henceforth, anybody who steals shall be called by this name.
19. So Choro became the name which the people of that land called whoever stole.
20. Now Ailuron was worshipped as the goddess of birds because she was the first to bring them in large quantity from the bush to live with humans.
21. And they made sacrifices to her before they killed any bird in the land for food.
22. Now the worship of Ailuron went into the fifteenth century of the homo sapiens era. Then a bird was named after her when she died, for the priests told the people that it was Ailuron who transformed into that bird.
23. This bird is the same which was called Ailuron in the olden days, but it had gone into extinction, because it was a rare bird which was only found in a single place in the world.
24. And the hunters of that land did hunt it for its bright coloured feathers until it had gone extinct.

25. However, the name of the bird survived till these days because it had been preserved in interesting and exaggerated mythologies from generation to generation.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:25am On Feb 09, 2018
Chapter Twenty
1. Ayacucho was born in the 519th year of the homo sapiens era.
2. The name of his father was Pitsacho who lived among the mountains now called Andes in the land of Peru.
3. Now Ayacucho became well-known in the land for his mountain-dwelling skills.
4. Ayacucho was the first person to climb all the mountains called Andes.
5. In those days, the climbing of mountains was one of the sports done by the people.
6. It was loved as much as the hunting game.
7. When the people saw how Ayacucho climbed the mountains as fast as a monkey would climb a tree, they began to worship him as a god.
8. Now Ayacucho was hated by some of his friends because they were jealous of his skills so much that they sought how they would kill him.
9. Now when Ayacucho had discovered their intentions, he went to live on the top of the mountains and his worshippers brought food for him every two days.
10. Now a homo called Vio went to the top of the mountain in those days with food which he had poisoned.
11. Then he fell at the foot of Ayacucho to worship him. And he said, great god, I have brought you food.
12. Now Resigaro, one of the servants of Ayacucho came and observed the eyes of Vio when he had begun to climb down the mountain.
13. Then he said to Ayacucho, do not eat this food yet my lord. For I perceive that this person is not truthful.
14. So they set the food upon the mountain. Now a bird perched upon it and ate it.
15. Then the bird died on that spot. And Resigaro said, see how they have sought to kill you, master.
16. Now Ayacucho said, I will descend the mountain once more to punish Vio.
17. So he descended and Resigaro followed him. Now he called a meeting and Vio was brought also.
18. Then he said, why are you humans wicked? I left the lowlands for you because of your wickedness, yet you came after me to kill me.
19. What have I done to you?
20. Now he pointed at Vio and said, the meaning of your name is good food, but you have brought to me a poisoned food to kill me.
21. So your name shall no more be called Vio, but Viokhudo shall you be called henceforth, because you have brought to me a poisoned food.
22. So was Vio called Viokhudo until his death. For he was ashamed for the rest of his life.
23. Now Ayacucho gave names to many things through Resigaro. And so was the language of Resigaro spoken in Peru till these days.
24. And Ayacucho was worshipped for ten centuries.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2018
Chapter Twenty-One
1. Chiuta was the son of Katari who was born in a land in the present day Bolivia.
2. When Chiuta was very little, he survived a disease which claimed the lives of almost all the children in those days.
3. Now he was one of the five children who survived the deadly disease.
4. So all the five children who survived it were worshipped as gods and goddesses in those days.
5. However, Chiuta was exceptional among them, because he had the gift of looking at the cloud and predicting when it would rain and when it would not.
6. Now the hunters and gatherers came to seek advice whether they should go to the bush or they should not.
7. Chiuta also gave names to many of the tools and objects in Bolivia in those days.
8. He named one hundred and eighty-six herbs which the herbalists brought to him to be named.
9. He named the rocks and the water bodies also.
10. However, when Chiuta named those things, some people opposed him, saying, why do you change the names which Topétine our mother named the things in the land?
11. When Chiuta heard them, he was angry. And he said, who is Topétine that I should have regard for her?
12. Is she not a foreign goddess whose people infiltrated our land and taught us their language?
13. Now I Chiuta have come to bring a language of our own and if you refuse to speak this language which I bring, you shall be punished.
14. Now Chiuta had power over the land, ruling it as he wished.
15. Then he brought a language to the people with words which were about five thousands in number.
16. And fifty people memorised the words in part and taught the young children the part of the language which each of them knew.
17. And every child learnt from the fifty elders within five years.
18. So did the language become well spoken in those days, replacing some of the languages brought by the first homo sapiens of that area.
19. And it was called Runasimi, meaning that it is the language of the people.
20. Now when the people of the lands in Bolivia traded with the people of the mountains called Andes, they indirectly traded languages also.
21. So did the language spread to some parts of Peru and Brazil in those days.
22. And Chiuta was worshipped as a god of weather and language for twelve centuries.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Two
1. Chaotrokin was born in the 679th year of the homo sapiens era.
2. Now Chaotrokin was born in a cave in Huilliche which is in the present day Chile.
3. In those days, there had never been farmers in the whole land of Huiliche.
4. When Chaotrokin saw how the hunters cleared the bush and uprooted the root crops, he went close.
5. Then he found a yam plant which had been uprooted. Now he broke the tubers off and went away with it.
6. When Chaotrokin had peeled off the back of the tuber, he found a white thing inside.
7. Then he reached for the fire and roasted it. So he found it edible.
8. Now Chaotrokin continued to follow the hunters to the bush, observing them as they cut off the root crops which to them were causing hindrances to their free movement.
9. When Chaotrokin saw that the taste of the roots of the yams and potatoes were good when roasted, he began to feed the people.
10. When they had tasted it, they loved it, but they did not know where he got the food from.
11. Now Chaotrokin had kept many tubers in the holes so that no one would see them.
12. When he went to look at the tubers which he kept in holes, he discovered that they were growing.
13. Then he reaped the things which he buried in multiples. Now Chaotrokin had knowledge that whenever any plant is buried, it would reproduce its kind.
14. So he took maize, pepper seeds and many fruits and buried them in the soil secretly and they grew.
15. So Chaotrokin became the earliest farmer of Chile until he was aged.
16. However, he did not cease to feed the people of the land with the things which the fruit gatherers did not know.
17. And he fed them with potatoes, yams, groudnuts, ginger, carrots and many other things whose edible parts were buried in the soil.
18. Then the people of the land worshipped him and brought meat for him from their hunting.
19. When Chaotrokin had died, the people of the land continued to worship him and pray to him for provision of food.
20. Now in the tenth year after the death of Chaotrokin, the people discovered how to plant by themselves, but they gave the glory to Chaotrokin, saying, it is he who opened our eyes to this.
21. So the worship of Chaotrokin as the god of food and agriculture continued for fifteen generations.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Three
1. Mama-Ocllo was born in the 34th year of the homo sapiens era in a place now called Inca.
2. Her father was Viracocha, who was one of the hill-dwelling homo sapiens at the beginning of the homo sapiens era.
3. When Mama-Ocllo was born, Chaotroquin came to the land because he was a friend of Viracocha.
4. And he brought gifts of fruits and animal skins to his friend, saying, she shall be mine when she has grown to a good age.
5. Now when Mama-Ocllo had become of age and Chaotroquin her father's friend was getting ready to take her as his wife, a disease struck in the land and Chaotroquin died, being only fifty years old.
6. Now Mama-Ocllo wept bitterly and vowed that she would live the rest of her life as a virgin because he who paid for her some prices had died before tasting her.
7. Now many males came close to mate with her, but she resisted them all.
8. Now in those days, it was hard to find a little child who had not been mated with.
9. But Mama-Ocllo kept herself apart and fought physically anyone who wanted to mate with her.
10. She hewn clothes for herself to cover her from head to toes, using the leaves of palm trees and also other thick leaves.
11. Now some female homos wanted to be like her, so they went to her when she was of age and she taught them how they should resist their male mates in the matter of sexual intercourse.
12. She made for them clothes from the furs and skins of animals, saying, the first and the best way to keep your virginity is by covering your private organs.
13. Now they who covered their private organs well were known and the male counterparts did not go to them until they were grown up enough.
14. Mama-Ocllo also helped the female by teaching them about sexual things.
15. She helped them when they were in labour and they worshipped her for all her sacrifices.
16. Now Mama-Ocllo died in the one hundredth year after her birth in a cave of Inca.
17. And the people mourned her for many days and worshipped her still.
18. Now the worship of Mama-Ocllo continued for eleven centuries after, in Inca and surrounding lands.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 1:24am On Feb 11, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Four
1. Jamaina was born without hands and legs in a land bordering the present day Brazil, Peru and Bolivia. She was born in the 97th year of the homo sapiens era.
2. Now the name of his father was Rikado. When Jamaina was born, the people of the land said, this is a spirit.
3. But Rikado her father said, leave her to me. So he took care of her until she was a child of ten years.
4. Now in the land, when diseases killed many of them, the priests of Tópentine said, this disease is brought to us by an evil creature.
5. Now they all said that Jamaina was that evil creature, so they took her and cast her into the sea, so that she could sink and die.
6. Now Jamaina did not sink in the water, rather she was helped by a dolphin.
7. When the people came again and saw her swimming in the water with half her body in the mouth of a large fish, they were shocked.
8. Now they began to fear that she would revenge, so they began to come near the sea to cast meat and fruits into it so that she could eat them and turn away her anger from them.
9. Now Jamaina did not stay alive for a long time in the sea because a shark attacked her and killed her.
10. However, the people continued to visit the sea to cast their meat and fruits into it to turn away her anger from them.
11. But the fish in the water were they who fed on those things.
12. Now, whenever any calamity befell the land, they gathered at the bank of the sea to bow their heads and worship Jamaina.
13. While they worshipped her at the seashore at the fiftieth year after after her death, a crocodile came out of the water and took away a little child.
14. Then the people said, goddess Jamaina is surely hungry for little children and if she is not fed with them occasionally, she will come out of the water with all her servants to destroy the land.
15. So they began to offer sacrifices of little babies below the age of one year to her at the end of fifty darknesses.
16. And they saw how the crocodiles came to eat the babies. And they said, Jamaina and her people have accepted our sacrifices.
17. Now the worship of Jamaina continued till the eighth century of the homo sapiens era when Calounger rose to fame in the land.
18. And she became the ruler of that land and made herself to be worshipped by the people.
19. And she put to death many of those who worshipped Jamaina and even Tópentine her ancestors.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Five
1. Mama-Brasil was a female born at the border of the land now called Peru and Brazil in the 115th year of the homo sapiens era.
2. Now she was the person who discovered the Brasil nut. She was a hunter and a gatherer of fruits.
3. She hunted at the appearance of the full moon and then when the moon had become like a crescent, she went to gather fruits.
4. When Mama-Brasil had gathered many fruits, she saw among them a strong one which she had picked from the floor.
5. Now when she had broken it and ate it, she loved the taste of it. Then she said, from which tree did this fruit fall?
6. When she had found out, she knew that it was from a very tall tree.
7. Now the tree had been declared sacred by her ancestors because no one had been able to climb it to pluck its fruit before.
8. For five strong men in five different periods had tried to climb it, but the fruits on it fell on their heads and killed them.
9. Now Mama-Brasil set her eyes at the top of the tree. Then she began to climb it.
10. When she was halfway the tree, some people saw her and were amazed.
11. Now she climbed to the top and shook the tree such that many of the fruits fell off.
12. Then she descended the tree and everyone who saw her bowed their heads before her abd worshipped her.
13. Now she broke the nuts and fed them with the edible parts. Then the people loved the taste of it.
14. Now they said, only Mama-Brasil has authority over the tree, so she alone will be the climber of that tree.
15. Then they named the tree Brasil, after her name. And she was worshipped by the people of the land and neighboring lands who came to trade their skins and horns with the fruits.
16. Now a day came when Mama-Brasil went to the foot of the tree to take air, a fruit fell on the centre of her head and she died.
17. Then a law was made, saying, let no one go close to the tree henceforth, for it is the tree of the gods.
18. Now only the priests were allowed access to the Brasil nut trees in those days.
19. However, Mama-Brasil was worshipped for eleven centuries after, because she was the first person to taste the fruit and climb the tree.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 1:09am On Feb 12, 2018
Twenty-Six
1. Eshu was a homo sapiens born in Ile-Ife-si, which is in a country now named Nigeria.
2. He was born in the 90th year of the homo sapiens era. Now the name of his father was Beleke.
3. When Eshu was five years old, he dreamt and saw himself in another form performing many unspeakable tricks and deceptions.
4. Now Eshu awoke and began to do according to the things which he had seen in his dreams.
5. Sango was a friend of Eshu. He loved to play with fire and make the people fear him.
6. Sango made a pipe from a hollow stick and set fire at its mouth. Then he puffed in smoke.
7. Now when Sango had taken the hollow stick away from his mouth, he puffed out smoke from both his mouth and his nostrils.
8. Then the people were amazed such that they began to worship him, because they marvelled how the smoke came out of his nostrils.
9. Now Eshu and Sango were both tricksters and illusionists in those days, but Eshu was more deceptive.
10. In those days, it was forbidden for anyone to touch the coconut tree, because it was being worshipped as a god and the coconuts on it were believed to be poisonous.
11. But Eshu went and climbed secretly upon it fearlessly. Then when he was on top of it, he listened to the gossip of the people about him.
12. Then he cast the coconuts at those who spoke evil of him. But the people did not know that anyone was upon the tree.
13. And they brought sacrifices before the coconut tree, but Eshu took the sacrifices away to feed on them.
14. Then he went to the houses of those who brought the sacrifices, saying, your sacrifices have been accepted, worship me as from now and I will protect you.
15. Now Eshu presented himself as the spirit within the coconut tree and the people believed him.
16. Now when he had begun to secretly eat a coconut, he noticed oil coming out of it.
17. Then he extracted the oil, for he knew what to do with the oil.
18. It was Sango who found Eshu eating coconuts. And he said, I will report you, Eshu the son of Beleke, to Oduduwa and Obatala our ancestors.
19. Have they not commanded us not to go near the sacred coconut tree? But you did not only go near it, but you did climb the tree and ate the coconuts upon it.
20. Now Eshu said, I have extracted oil from the coconuts, take it and keep my secret.
21. So Sango took the pure coconut oil and began to rub it upon his hair. Then he collected ten coconuts from Eshu so that he could extract the oils from them.
22. Now Eshu said to himself, I will put Sango to shame quickly. So he went to their ancestors who were still alive and told them that Sango had broken the rules.
23. Then Oduduwa and Obatala sent five homos to follow Eshu to the house of Sango. When they had found the house, they saw Sango as he broke the coconuts.
24. Then Sango was taken to the hill of Oduduwa to be judged. Now Sango was sent out of the land for disobeying the elderly people who commanded that there should not be anyone going near a coconut tree.
25. So Sango went far away from the land of Ile-Ife-si and began to live in a place which he named after himself.
26. There he ate coconuts and rubbed the oil of the coconuts on his hair such that his hair soon began to become soft and long.
27. Then he began to plait his hair. And Sango was the first person to plait his hair in the whole land of the Yoruba people of modern day Nigeria.
28. Now after the death of Oduduwa and Obatala, Eshu said to the people, I have power over all the coconuts on the tree.
29. I cannot die by eating the nuts because I am the spirit behind the coconut tree.
30. When they heard what Esu had said, they gathered to watch him as he would pluck the coconuts.
31. Now Eshu plucked nine coconuts and broke them, then he ate them before the people.
32. Now when he did not die by eating the coconuts, the people began to worship him as a god. Then they called him Oro-igi.
33. So the worship of Eshu went far into many centuries after.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:50am On Feb 13, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Seven
1. Khonnum was born in the 90th year of the homo sapiens era in a land called Ta-Senet in the modern day Egypt.
2. When Khonnum was born, he was taken to all the rivers of Egypt to be bathed because he was very hairy at birth.
3. When Khonnum began to grow, his parents told him how they had taken him to all the rivers of Egypt to bathe him.
4. Now Khonnum began to love the rivers. Then he went to all the rivers in those days.
5. He reached to the Canopic, the Phatnitic, Sebennytic, Bolbitinic, Mendesian, Pelusiac, Tanitic and to the centre of the Nile river.
6. When Khonnum had observed the water very well, he began to notice the clays and the silts which the water deposited at the banks.
7. Now he bent and touched the clay and the silt and he loved the feel of them in his hands.
8. Then Khonnum sat beside the river of Nile and began to mould a shape like himself.
9. Then he moulded the figure of two female humans. When Khonnum had taken the images into the villages, the people were amazed.
10. And they fell before him and worshipped him because no one had ever moulded anything since the beginning of their existence in the homo sapiens era.
11. Now the homos of the land pressured Khonnum to tell them their actual origin because they had thought that the statues he made were actually alive.
12. Then Khonnum said, indeed these two people were the actual co-creatures of the world with Ra.
13. And when they died, Ra turned them to silt and clay and cast them into the river.
14. And I have gone to fetch them from the riverbanks so that I could remould them.
15. Now Khonnum named one Amunet and the other he named Satet.
16. And he said, Satet is my wife and Amunet is my daughter. And the people came to worship the images alongside Khonnum himself.
17. And they called upon Satet and Amunet as though they were alive.
18. And Khonnum set Amunet permanently at the bank of the river Nile.
19. Now Khonnum continued to observe the environment. Then he found hematites and other ferrous objects.
20. Then he made other objects with the ferrous objects he had found. He made bows, arrows, ankhs, crowns, shapes of heads and many other images with the silts, clays and the ferrous objects which he had discovered.
21. And Khonnum was well respected and worshipped, being the first human in Egypt to make all manner of things.
22. Now his followers began to claim that it was Khonnum, Satet, Amunet and Ra who made the earth together and not Ra alone.
23. And the worship of Khonnum and his images spanned twenty-one centuries after his death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 257
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.