Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (220358 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Chapter Thriteen

1. Ohomorihi was a mountain-dwelling homo sapiens who went down to the earth in a lonely part of the earth. Now when he reached the ground, he found only one homo sapiens like himself named Ojo.
2. Now both of them came down two different mountains the same day. And when they spoke they understood each other. Now Ojo dreamt and saw himself and Ohomorihi in another form when they ate together as youths.
3. Then he said to Ohomorihi, I perceived that I was your brother in the past. Ohomorihi agreed, saying, I felt so too. Now the two homos dwelt together in that land until a female homo named Achimi came their way. And she was the only mountain-dwelling female homo of that land.
4. Then the three of them became partners and she became pregnant for them. Then she had six children.
5. Now Yemoja and Earth arrived the land and met both Ohomorihi and Ojo with their wife. And they greeted one another and they were welcome into the land. Then they shared knowledge together.
6. Then Earth was called Ete in the language of Ohomorihi and Ojo. Now Yemoja located a river with Earth. This river was it which flowed into the land now called Kogi. Now while Yemoja and Earth continuously visited the river, they had deeper interest for it, so they followed it until they had seen where it met with another river.
7. Now a male homo sapiens came to them and made gestures at them? Then they said, we look for the source of that river, but now we have found a more interesting thing about it. Now the male homo sapiens whose name was Alekwu made signs to them to show that he did not understand what they said.
8. Now the two women taught him a different language which they had not taught anyone before. Then when Alekwu had learnt the language, he was able to do more things. Then his intellect grew.
9. Now Alekwu said, I have not heard that anyone existed upon the mountains before, but you have said it now and I believe you. Now I shall go into the caves and teach the homos whom I found there before, for none of them could speak any language in this part of the world.
10. Now Alekwu went to a place which was formerly called Chadda and taught them the language which he had learnt. Then he was made a god and worshipped.
11. Now Yemoja began to love Alekwu when he had returned to them. Then Alekwu impregnated her and she had a baby girl whom she named Oya. And she took her to the river and bathed her in the river called Niger.
12. Then she named the river Oya after the name of her baby. Then Oya grew up among the homos of Chadda with her father, but she was displeased when her mother told her that she was not from the land.
13. Now Oya desired to know the land and the people of her mother, same way she had known the land and the people of her father. So Yemoja took the bark of a tree and etched the map on it, saying, the name of the land is Ileifesi. Go there and you shall be accepted.
14. So Oya, being very fearless, went all the way from Chadda to Ileifesi. And she told them about the stretch of the earth, saying, the earth is wider than you have ever conceived. Noe Oya was fierce, for she killed many wild animals which she found on her way.
15. She killed snakes and leopards which attacked her, for she was a great warrior and hunter. Now when she had told the homos of Yoruba land whom she was, she was accepted by the people.
16. Then she told them how her mother had named a river after her at birth. So Oya grew in the land of Ileifesi which had already expanded ten times more than how it began. For the people of the land had cleared many bushes around it.
17. Now when Earth was leaving the land of Ohomorihi and Ojo, she blessed it and said, a great star shall come out of you. And from generation to generation, your land shall be known after this star has been born.
18. Then Earth, being called Ete, had a baby each for Ohomorihi and Ojo. Now the name of the child which she had for Ohomorihi was Ohunene while the child which she had for Ojo was Eleojo.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:21am On Jan 08, 2018
Chapter Fourteen

1. Dewi-Sri was a deaf and dumb mountain-dwelling female homo sapiens who went down a hill and was worshipped. The homos of the land found her climbing down the mountain and they began to worship her in a place called Java.
2. Now Dewi-Sri was the first of the homos of that land to discover the edibility of rice and because she became a farmer.
3. Now the homos of the land did not have a language until another mountain-dwelling homo sapiens named Vaishno-Devi came to the land. And she called herself Bulawa, meaning that she was approachable.
4. Now Bulawa was she who told the story of Dewi-Sri to the people in her own manner. Then she made known to the people that both herself and Dewi-Sri were sent to the world by a creator god Shiva.
5. Now Bulawa knew that in her past, she was the wife of Shiva while Dewi-Sri remembered that she was the adopted daughter of Shiva in her past. So Dewi-Sri drew the story of how she was presented to Shiva as a gift and when Bulawa saw it, she remembered how it happened in the past.
6. Now this was the past of Dewi-Sri; her father Anta, being a lame homo erectus at that time could not pay the tax imposed upon them by Shiva, because Shiva had imposed huge taxes on the people.
7. And whoever could not pay the taxes would be killed, for so he had already killed many homos of the land. Then Anta, being very poor and unable to cultivate a farm and being a widower, took his only daughter, Dewi-Sri and offered her as her tax to Shiva in order to escape death.
8. Then Shiva took the child and gave it to Bulawa his wife, saying, this is a treasure, so take care of it as your own. Keep it like an egg and do not let it break. So Bulawa took a very good care of Dewi-Sri until she was old.
9. Now when Dewi-Sri was of a marriageable age, a homo erectus named Sedana came her way and would marry her, so he took her home to see his father. Then his father called him aside and said to him, this is your sister, being my child whom I gave to Shiva, and so you cannot marry her.
10. Now the father of Sedana was Anta, the lame homo. When Sedana heard what his father had said, he began to keep his distance from Dewi-Sri and she did not know the reason. Then she was so shocked that she ceased speaking with people.
11. Now in the world of the homo sapiens, Dewi-Sri did not like any male being or male animal coming close to her because she felt they would betray her again as did Sedana whom she remembered through a dream.
12. Now also, Dewi-Sri loved to stare at the moon all night, such that she was being worshipped as a goddess of the moon. She also treated the homos whenever they were sick or whenever they were in labout.
13. Despite her repulsive manner towards the males, she was very well loved by them because of her great discovery and also her beautiful structure, being the most beautiful of all homo sapiens of that land.
14. Now many images of Dewi-Sri were made with clay and they continued to reverence her through those images after her death.
15. Now after her death, the homos of that land and other lands where she was known and worshipped celebrated her during the harvest of their rice,dancing and singing songs as they blessed the upcoming planting season.
16. So was Dewi-Sri well known in Java and Bali and surrounding places in those days. But these days, she had become an element of myth because of the many untrue and exaggerated versions of her existence which had been passed from mouth to mouth over many generations.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Chapter Fifteen

1. Ofo was a reincarnated homo sapiens who discovered himself upon a hill in a place now known as Anocha. Now Ofo was he who directed the affairs of the homos whom he found on land.
2. Now the names of the two humans whom he found on land were Ifeoma and Oguchinachi, being a male and a female. Now when Ofo had taught them a language, he began to tell them about Chukwu, saying, Chukwu is our creator and I am the law of Chukwu whom he sent to the earth.
3. Now the next day, a female homo sapiens came down from a hill also. Then she joined them under the shade of a tree where they dwelt. And she spoke with Ofo in another language. Then Ofo told the lowland-dwelling homos what she had said.
4. She had said that her name was Ala, being the wife of Chukwu in the past, for she had seen a glimpse of her past in a dream just the night before. Now Ala kept herself from being touched, saying, I am for Chukwu, therefore I shall not be touched.
5. Now while Ofo was directing the affairs of the land, a homo named Amadioha came, being also a mountain-dweller. Then he said that he was also sent to the world by Chukwu to be the judge.
6. Now Ofo believed him and allowed him to be with them. Now Ifeoma and Oguchinachi mated after the order of Ofo and they had children. Now the children which they had together were twelve.
7. These children grew up to worship Chukwu as their god, even though they had not seen him. Now, the judgement of Amadioha was very harsh on the homos such that Ofo and Ala intervened, saying, these homos do not deserve excess harsh treatments from us.
8. When Amadioha was corrected, he left the part of that land to another. There he found two lowland-dwelling homo sapiens and began to teach them his language.
9. Then he told them that he was the one who caused the mountains to roar, so they feared and worshipped him.
10. Now Ofo had a staff of dignity which he leaned upon while he walked. Now when the homos saw him walking among them, they bowed their heads to worship him. Then he said to them, do not worship me, because I am not a god.
11. If you will worship anyone, then it is Chukwu whom you should worship. I am only here to do justice and I am not to be worshipped. My staff is for the upholding of justice, therefore if anyone is treated wrongly, come freely to my shrine and take hold of my staff and swear to your innocence.
12. Then if you do innocently, you shall be vindicated, but if you are found guilty, judgement shall come upon you.
13. Now Ofo made sure that he was not worshipped by any homo. Then he appointed a king when he was very old and ready to die. Then he said to the king, you are the representative of Chukwu our god in every land where this tongue is spoken.
14. To you shall the staff be, for it is named ofo after my own name. Make sure that you do not do evil to the land under your care, or else the power of the ofo shall work against you and against your family.
15. So Ofo died, just a year after the death of Ala. Then the king of the land named Amadi submitted to the rulership of Amadioha who came forcefully to take over the land when he heard that Ofo had died.
16. And Amadioha ruled the land with fear and threatenings. And he claimed to be the bringer of all the calamities of the land. And he said to the homos, I am he who sends thunder and lightning to strike your land.
17. Therefore if anyone disobeys my order, he shall be struck dead with my thunder and lightning. So the homos of the land worshipped Amadioha as the god of thunder. And as time went on, the history of Ofo was forgotten, but only his staff sustained the harsh times.
18. Then nothing was rememebered of him among the people except his staff and what it symbolized. But Amadioha, having used the method of threats, was remembered from generation to generation because it was the nature of the homo sapiens to fear anything which threatens their lives and be submissive to it because they thought that what is beyond death is unpleasant.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 4:02am On Jan 10, 2018
Chapter Sixteen
1. A homo sapiens who named herself Thien-Po discovered herself upon a hill in a place where the Cham people dwelt now. When Thien-Po came down to the valley, two homos saw her and believed her to be their creator.
2. Now after Thien-Po had taught them a language, they began to worship her. Now Thien-Po ruled the land for a little more than a century, for the two homos whom she found had reproduced and their offspirings had also reproduced.
3. Now the kingdom of Cham had grown in population to five hundred, including the young children and those who moved into it from India and other lands around. Now in those days, Thien-Po declared that she owned all male homos, therefore she mated with the male homos at will.
4. Then she had nineteen children whom she gave birth to from her own womb and forty-nine children whom she adopted, for she took the children from their parents at will and become a mother to them.
5. Now Thien-Po taught the homos of his land how to plant cereals and reap them successfully. Then many hunters of that land began to farm also. They made use of stones of different shapes, beating the stones to their required shapes.
6. Now Thien-Po treated all the children which she had adopted very well and she allowed them to go and see their parents at the appearance of every full moon. So the homos of Cham loved her and those who had little resources sent their children to her at will.
7. Also, Thien-Po gathered the homos of the land together and blessed the land from time to time. And she said, let the sky bring to our land great blessings. Let the rain of Cham be a great relief to us and let our land be well watered. The cereals of the land shall grow fat and famine shall not be the portion of Cham.
8. Be opened, you cloud, pour down the rain upon this land. Water it and let the grasses be green. Let the dew be a relief to every homo of the land. If the mountains are breaking apart, let them not break upon us.
9. If the earth is opening its mouth to swallow the caves, let it no more occur in this land. Let good things occur in Cham and let nothing bad occur. When we walk long distance, teach us when to stop so that we would not fall out of the earth.
10. We have grown from three to five hundred in a hundred years, let us not decline in number. If diseases come, let us survive them.
11. Now Liên, being one of the husbands of Thien-Po , went forth and sang songs to the gods and goddesses whom they believed were dwelling in the sky, according to what Thien-Po had told them. For she said that her sisters and brothers remained in the sky to watch over the land while she alone came down to direct the affairs of it.
12. Now Liên and his fellow husbands buried their wife Thien-Po in a cave when she died at the age of a hundred and two years. And Liên sang for her, saying, the great woman has departed into the night. Her whistling voice lightens up the darkness of the abode of the dead.
13. Our mother, our wife, our goddess, our queen, our everything, gone before us to prepare the way for us. Gone into the dark to put light into it. The cereals of the land withers without your presence.
14. Open your eyes and tend them. The eaglewood which is your pet tree is turning yellow and dying. Send down the rain and water it again. We gather before it to invoke your spirit. Do not refuse our voices.
15. Let healing be found in the bark of your pet tree. Let the leaves of the eaglewood of our land become healing to us. Let it be a shelter and a shade to the destitute. Our mother, our wife, our goddess, our queen, our everything, gone before us to preoare the way for us.
16. Lighten up the paths which are dark with shadows. Open way for us to pass. Pour down the rain upon our farmlands. Let famine be far from us.
17. So Liên sang with deep emotion when his wife and his foster mother died. Then many who heard the emotional song of Liên fell down and saw a glimpse of the other lives. Then they said that they saw her among the gathering of the peaceful.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by PETUK(m): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
0temSapien:
You still have a long way to go. YHWH doesn't even come near God Almighty and himself knows this, unfortunately he is currently in a spiritual prison where his godmates have subjected him in at the moment because of the mind evolution ongoing all over the world.
As for your last question about water, God Almighty who created Yahweh did create water too. May the light of God Almighty reveal the truth to you, ASE!!!
and his name is?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
PETUK:
and his name is?
If I want to refer to God Almighty in terms of massiveness, I call it The Multiverse. If according to GREATNESS, I call it Reverad. If according to summation of all consciousnesses, I call it Mirosh. If according to the beginning without beginning, I call it Nekla. Note, Reverad is ancient Latum language of millions of years back, Multiverse is the scientific name for the infinite mass of God while Mirosh and Nekla are the Seriot names of God as a consciousness and as the beginning respectively.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hey Otem why is it taking so long?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2018
OtemAtum:
If I want to refer to God Almighty in terms of massiveness, I call it The Multiverse. If according to GREATNESS, I call it Reverad. If according to summation of all consciousnesses, I call it Mirosh. If according to the beginning without beginning, I call it Nekla. Note, Reverad is ancient Latum language of millions of years back, Multiverse is the scientific name for the infinite mass of God while Mirosh and Nekla are the Seriot names of God as a consciousness and as the beginning respectively.

Why aren't you posting no more?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:07am On Jan 19, 2018
Ahasco:

Why aren't you posting no more?
I will resume before the month runs out. Thanks for your concern.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
OtemAtum:
I will resume before the month runs out. Thanks for your concern.

I have really missed a lot, I don't know where to start reading.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
CeoMYN:

I have really missed a lot, I don't know where to start reading.
Do mini mini mani mo.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Lordcenturion2(m): 6:53am On Jan 20, 2018
OtemAtum:
Do mini mini mani mo.

Otem, we are waiting for the updates
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 20, 2018
OtemAtum:
Do mini mini mani mo.

What's that? I should say it out loud?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
CeoMYN:

What's that? I should say it out loud?
You said you don't know where to start from and I'm telling you to cast lot.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
OtemAtum:
You said you don't know where to start from and I'm telling you to cast lot.

Okay, I got you.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:28am On Jan 21, 2018
Chapter Seventeen
1. When Bandua found herself upon a mountain in Iberia, she descended the mountain and went to fetch fruit from a tree because she was hungry.
2. Now when she had eaten, she leaned on a tree and began to think about her existence.
3. Now Bandua slept and had a short dream of her past. Now in her past, she was a hemaphrodite, because she had both male and female organs.
4. Now when she awoke, she found two homo sapiens at her feet.
5. When she had spoken to them, she had no response. Then she knew that she was more intelligent than them, therefore she taught them how to speak.
6. Now Bandua taught them many other things too. Then she taught them sex and they mated and had children.
7. Now when the population of that land had reached five hundred, some of them began to go against her rulership, because some children had been born and they were the reincarnated forms of the homo erectuses of the past.
8. And these called themselves gods and goddesses also. Now such who were born into the land of Iberia and called themselves gods were Epona, Juta, Endovelicus who was a gatherer of fruits and herbs for cure and even Nabia and Ejuren.
9. All these were the descendants of Bandua who were worshipped as gods and goddesses because of the great exploits the did among the people.
10. And there were conflicts among the worshippers in those days.
11. Then Bandua said, it is time I isolate myself and hide my face, because Iberia have turned its back against me.
12. They have forgotten my exploits and they have replaced me in their minds by the people who are my descendants.
13. So I shall go hidden from their faces until a time when distant generations shall seek to know me and they shall know.
14. So Bandua took a journey to a far away land, but one of her great grandchildren called Reve followed her.
15. So did Iberia begin to forget about Bandua and about their first ancestors.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 4:23am On Jan 21, 2018
Chapter Eighteen
1. Eopsin was a homo sapiens who discovered herself upon a high land in Chuwolsan.
2. When Eopsin had discovered herself more intelligent than all the homos of the lower lands around her, she began to be a lord over them.
3. Now Eopsin said to them, I am omnipresent. And she taught them languages and the making of pots.
4. And they who gathered fruits came before her to sacrifice their first harvested food before her such that she fed fat.
5. And Eopsin said, I and all wild animals are one, for we are the same and not separated.
6. I take the forms of any animal and come to your caves and your sheds and tents to see you.
7. And if anyone has any evil intentions against me, such shall be struck dead or stung to death or bitten to death.
8. I am the beginning of life and the end of it also. I give life and take it.
9. Now in those days, the homo sapiens born feared and adored Eopsin from generations to generations even after her death.
10. And they did not attack any animals which crept into their houses and sheds and caves, saying, who knows if this is a reincarnate of Eopsin?
11. Then some of them were stung to death by scorpions while some were bitten by snakes.
12. And some had diseases from rats, geckos and all manner of animals which had entered their caves and had multiplied there without restrictions.
13. However, those who moved from places such as the present day Boseong and Seoul into the land of Chuwolsan and its environs spoke of other gods.
14. And these had no regard for Eopsin nor the animals. And there was conflict among the people.
15. However, the worship of Eopsin as a goddess did not cease from one generation to another, even till these days.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:01am On Jan 21, 2018
Chapter Nineteen
1.Cipactonal was a homo sapiens who climbed down a hill and found only one homo sapiens below.
2. Now Cipactonal knew that he was more intelligent than that homo sapiens whom he found.
3. Then he began to teach her a language. Then they had children and lived in a cave.
4. Now Cipactonal had strong liking for the stars. And he looked at them all the time.
5. Now his wife said to him, how do you spend most of the periods of the dark staring at the sky and then the periods of light telling your children stories?
6. Now Cipactonal said, I seek after the light in the midst of darkness and tell about it in the periods of light.
7. I am a product of a constellation. I fall from the stars. I see the past when I look into the stars.
8. Now Cipactonal taught his children the positions of many stars. Then all the dreams they had were about stars.
9. And they saw glimpses of the past and future in their dreams.
10. Now Cipactonal began to be worshipped as the stars themselves.
11. However, some worshippers of other mountain-dwelling homo sapiens had joined the land and they disagreed concerning the gods the homos whom they worshipped.
12. For some worshipped Ixtlilton while some worshipped Kokopelli and other homo sapiens in different parts of the continent of Euchlydes and Ephradite.
13. However, after the death of Cipactonal, his worship was sustained until the sixth generation of the homo sapiens when a powerful gatherer of fruits named Zictiltonal arose and said, whoever worships anyone except me shall be put to death.
14. And the land was divided all the days of Zictiltonal, because many homos migrated away from that land to found other lands.
15. So did the homos of the two continents spread more because of the difficulties which they faced.
16. And when diseases arose in one place, they also moved to other places to occupy them. And they had weapons of stones to protect themselves from attacks from wild animals.
17. They also made fire round about their dwellingplaces to keep dangerous animals away from them.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:29am On Jan 21, 2018
Chapter Twenty
1. When Shiva had come down a hill, he met another homo sapiens whose name was Brahma.
2. Now these two became friends and they believed that they had another partner named Vishnu.
3. Now while Shiva became enemies to the homo sapiens whom they found below the hill, Brahma loved them and taught them languages.
4. And Shiva said to Brahma, if you teach these homos every ability which we ourselves were born with that has made us special, then they shall no more see us as their gods.
5. Therefore desist from this and do not teach them the domestication of animals, the speaking of languages and the making of tools anymore.
6. Now Brahma said, if we refuse to teach them civillization, they shall someday know these things by themselves.
7. And for the matter of godship or rulership, it is not a concern for me.
8. Now Shiva said, if you choose the homos over me, then go for them, but if you choose me over them, then let us return to the hilltop and dwell there forever.
9. And we shall come down occasionally to gather fruits and kill animals for meat.
10. For if we dwell among the people in the common caves, they shall see us as one with them.
11. So they parted ways. And Brahma became a wanderer, moving from one place to another upon the earth, while Shiva was well famed among the people as a god.
12. Now some of the homo sapiens who worshipped Dewi-Sri in another part of the vast land were amazed when they had found the hill of Shiva.
13. And they said to themselves, let us go and bring Dewi-Sri who told us about this god.
14. So they went and fetched Dewi-Sri. Then Bulawa followed her, a five-day journey to the hill of Shiva.
15. Now they sat at the foot of the mountain for many days, singing and weeping.
16. Then Shiva descended the hill and found them. And he said, why do you seek me?
17. And Dewi-Sri said, I am Dewi-Sri your wife in the past life. And Shiva hugged her and said, you are not like before but you have worn a new body.
18. Come upon the top of the mountain for a great reunion.
19. So did Shiva find Dewi-Sri his past wife of the era of the hominids and homo sapiens.
20. And they mated and had children, five males and seven females. And Shiva died when he was aged one hundred and fifteen years while Dewi-Sri died when she was a hundred and twenty-one years.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 6:15am On Jan 21, 2018
Chapter Twenty-One
1. Melchizedek was a homo sapiens who discovered himself upon a mountain in a place now called Jerusalem, being in the continent of Europe.
2. Now Melchizedek taught the people some languages and became a god to the people.
3. And they made sacrifices of fruits and animals to him as their god. And Melchizedek taught them how to climb trees and how to make tools from stones and wood.
4. Now Melchizedek often had dreams about the past when his consciousness was in another body.
5. And Melchizedek feared that a time would come when the position of godship would be taken away from him, therefore he made strict laws.
6. And Melchizedek said, whoever worships another god apart from me should be killed.
7. Whoever comes to this land should be brought to me first. And he shall pay for his stay in this land.
8. A tenth of his possession shall be mine forever. Now in the 57th year, a homo sapiens named Brahma and his wife named Saraswati was brought before Melchizedek.
9. And Melchizedek said, who are these homos? Then his servants said, these are the two homos who claimed that they are moutain-dwellers when they are not.
9. And they have already begun to tell stories to change the minds of the people of our land. And they were worshipped instead of you.
10. And we have brought them to you to do whatever you have judged fit.
11. Now Melchizedek was angry. And he said, are you truly mountain-dwellers? Then they said yes.
12. And Melchizedek spoke with them in a language which he had not taught anyone before and they understood him.
13. And he said, truly you are mountain-dwellers. But you cannot bend the rules if you will stay in this land.
14. You will worship me as a god and give a tenth part of anything you have to me at the appearance of every full moon.
15. And if you decline to do so, you shall be put to death because you have already committed a crime by telling the people of the land something different about the existence of the earth.
16. When Brahma heard this, he said, do not put me to death, because I am ready to worship you and give you a tenth part of all my belongings.
17. Now Melchizedek received a tenth part of their possessions from them and they worshipped him.
18. And Brahma said, I perceive that this event has taken place in the past but it is happening again.
19. Then Melchizedek said, I shall change your names and you Brahma shall no more be called so, but Abram shall you be known as.
20. And you Saraswati shall no more be called so but Asherah or Sarai shall be your name henceforth.
21. And you shall both serve me forever.

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:00am On Jan 21, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Two
1. Baal was a mountain-dweller who discovered himself upon a hill in a land around the present day Ugarit.
2. Now Baal taught the people some languages and also taught them how to gather fruits together for food.
3. Now when Baal began to hear about Melchizedek, being not too far away, he decided to find him.
4. Now when Baal had found Melchizedek, he said, I have left my land to seek you so that both you and me can dialogue.
5. I have come so that we could both think and discover more about the existence of the earth.
6. Now Melchizedek said, you must bow down and worship me first. Then you shall bring one-tenth of your gatherings and possessions to me at the appearances of the full moon.
7. Now Baal said, this is greed and I cannot withstand all these.
8. Now Melchizedek commanded his fifteen followers to attack Baal, but he overcame them and fled.
9. And when Baal had returned to his place, he declared hatred against Melchizedek and his people.
10. And the people of Baal and those of Melchizedek were enemies all the days of their lives and after.
11. And no one could restore peace among them, for after fourscore years since the fight begun, Brahma who was renamed Abram, being the right hand man of Melchizedek, sought to restore peace between them.
12. But Melchizedek refused to listen to him. And when Melchizedek died, the people of Baal attacked and took away his corpse.
13. And Abram went with gifts and fruits and animals so that he could redeem the body of Melchizedek and bury it properly.
14. But Baal said, we have cut off the head of Melchizedek and his body alone is available.
15. Now take it and do whatever with it. So Abram took the body and brought it to the mountain now called the mountain of Judae. There he buried it.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Three
1. Sumet discovered herself upon a hill in a land which is presently called Sumer, being the combination of her name and the name of another hill-dweller named Er or Anu.
2. Now when Sumet had descended the hill, she taught the homos of the land various languages which she knew.
3. Then they worshipped her and made sacrifices to her at the foot of a hill.
4. Now Sumet said to the homos, in my past life my name was Ishtar.
5. Now Anu was told that there was also a homo sapiens who came down from the hill like himself, so he went to see her.

6. And Anu said, come and let me show you my friend and twin brother who existed with me on the same hill.
7. So Anu took Sumet to Enlil and he was in love with her at first sight.
8. Also, Anu loved Sumet and thought to mate with her. Now Sumet knew that the two homo sapiens whom the people worshipped as gods have determined to have her as a wife, so she departed and went to a place far away.
9. Now Anu and Enlil began to seek her. Then they went through many places in the land now called Mesopotamia, but they could not find her.
10. Now Sumet dwelt upon a land and told the people that her name was Ishtar.
11. Now when Anu had come to that land, saying, do you know any hill-climbing homo sapiens whose name is Sumet?
12. And the people replied, we do not know Sumet, but Ishtar is the goddess we worship here.
13. And her abode is upon the hills. She visits the low places after eight darknesses.

14. So Anu left the land to continue searching for Sumet, not knowing that the same person whom he searched for was the one they told him of.
15. Likewise did Enlil a year after, during the celebration of Ishtar.
16. And he passed by without knowing that she was the same as Sumet.
17. Now Tammuz, who was a mountain-dwelling homo sapiens found and mated with Ishtar.
18. Then she had children. And Tammuz was her husband until her death.
19. Now when Ishtar died, Tammuz his husband declared to the people, saying, she has gone to the sky to bring rain and gentle wind forever.
20. But if anyone does evil, she shall come as a whirlwind and as a storm and as lightning to strike down the evil doers.
21. So the homos of the land feared the threats of Tammuz and ordered their ways.
22. However, there did not lack those who did evil in that land, for they said, we do not care about the wrath of Ishtar.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Four
1. Arrernte was the name of the land where Karora first discovered himself upon its hill.
2. Now Karora went down and found no one in the land. Then he fetched fruits and ate. Then he returned to the top of the hill.
3. Now Karora slept and had weird dreams because he thought deeply about the reason why he was alone in the land.
4. Now Karora began to have weird dreams, seeing humans like himself coming out of his mouth, his armpits and even through his nostrils.
5. Now when he awoke, he did not see anyone with him, because it was only a dream.
6. Now when it was nine days after, he descended the hill and found eight homos, five females and three males in the land.
7. And they made sounds but could not speak. But they bowed their heads to worship him when they saw how he had climbed down the great hill.
8. Now Karora taught them languages. Then he said to them, you are the product of my flesh and bones.
9. You grew out of my body.
10. Now they believed him because he knew how to do many things more than them, being the one who taught them languages.
11. So Karora was worshipped in Arrernte as the creator god. Then he led the people into the bushes to hunt animals.
12. Now he made sharp hunting sticks for hunting little animals such as the moles, bandicoots and even rabbits when many of the bigger animals in that land had become almost extinct due to overhunting.
13. Now Karora said, bring to me sacrifices of any little animals which you hunt.
14. So the homos of the land did so. And Karora was worshipped in that land until the day of his death.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Five
1. Freya was a reincarnated homo sapiens who discovered herself upon a hill.
2. Now when she had climbed down the hill, she found a homo sapiens around the foot of the hill.
3. Now Freya was very beautiful and had a sweet voice. Then she sang and the male homo sapiens whom she found at the foot of the tree bowed to worship her.
4. Then Freya spoke and taught the male homo sapiens some languages.
5. Now the name of the lowland-dwelling homo sapiens was Jirden.
6. Now Jirden loved her and made her pregnant. Then Freya had four babies at once.
7. Now more homos began to come towards the land. And Jirden took them to his wife.
8. And all they who gathered fruits began to make offerings of fruits to her. And the hunters went also to hunt animals and bring them to her feet to be blessed by her.
9. And they gave her portions of the meat which they had brought before her.
10. Now when Odin met Freya, she loved him because he was handsome and tall.
11. And they spoke with one another and began to mate together.
12. Now Freya left her husband and went away with Odin to his land where he was being worshipped.
13. And Odin said, this is my wife from the sky. Worship her even as you worship me.
14. Pray to her when you are barren and she will give you children.
15. So the people worshipped her and sang songs in her honour.
16. Now Freya took care of the women who were in labour. And she mixed the herbs together and gave them to drink.
17. And many hunters were wooed by Freya such that they mated. And Odin kept her in a cave and rolled a stone to block the entrance, saying, I shall not share my wife with anyone.
18. Now Odin died, leaving Freya shut up in the cage. And she sang songs.
19. Then two homo sapiens named Gerd and Rudh heard her voice and rolled the stone away.
20. Then she offered them sex for their help. Now Freya had many children.
21. She had twelve for Jirden, eighteen while she was with Odin(for she had quadruplet twice).
22. She also had two children each for Gerd and Rudh. And she died in the one hundred and seventeenth year.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:55am On Jan 22, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Six
1. A homo sapiens of Greece who descended a hill was Pan.
2. Now Pan was very hairy from the top of his head to the top of his feet.
3. Now Pan found a mountain goat and took it with him. When the homo sapiens of the valley saw him with a mountain goat, they worshipped him.
4. Now Pan became their god and taught them languages and also how to hunt.
5. Now Pan said, spare the goats and do not kill them whenever you go hunting.
6. So Pan domesticated the goats and so did the homo sapiens of Greece.
7. Pan also domesticated the sheep, chickens and all manner of weak animals which were found in the wild.
8. Now Pan cultivated a field and grazed animals upon it. And he was the father of all shepherds in Greece.
9. Now a lowlands dwelling homo sapiens named Echo, who was taught how to sing by Pan became his wife.
10. Now the voice of Echo was great and sweet. And many homo sapiens were lured by her songs such that they had sex with her.
11. And Pan said to her, I gave you voice, but you have begun to use it against me. I shall take back this voice which I have given to you if you continue to go after the men. When Echo did not cease, Pan went and took in female goats. And he mated with them. Then Echo lost her voice when she saw how she had been replaced by goats.
12. In those days, Apollo, another hill-dwelling homo sapiens, became the friend of Pan.
13. And in those days, Apollo was a great singer himself. And he had told the people to do good.
14. Now he had observed that Pan often predicted the future correctly. So he went to him and demanded to know the secret.
15. And Pan said, look into the past through the eyes of the stars. Go and ponder and meditate, so shall you see both the past and the future.
16. Now Pan died when he was eighty-two years, for he had obtained a disease from the goats which he mated with. And Apollo wept bitterly.
17. And Apollo married Echo who was very aged. And she had no child for Apollo but she had ten children for Pan.
18. Now Apollo taught the people about the sun, moon and stars. And the people worshipped him because of his great knowledge.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 6:37am On Jan 22, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Seven
1. A homo sapiens named Jupiter, who was also called Muses, discovered himself upon the hill of a land now called Ethiopia.
2. Now the consciousness of this Jupiter and his skin colour did make known to him that he did not belong to that land.
3. Now Jupiter, being worshipped in Ethiopia said, I shall lead you to a land which is favourable to your skin.
4. Now after fifty-five years of the homo sapiens era, Muses gathered four hundred and five homos who had fair or white skin like himself and said, let us go into a favourable place which I have experienced in my lucid dreams.
5. So forty-two Egyptians gathered with him and thirty-one Libyans who are fairskinned also joined him.
6. And in Ethiopia twenty-eight homos joined him. And in Kenya and Sudan and Morroco, Tunisia and other places in Africa, he was joined by many fair and lightskinned homos like himself, whose skin could not adapt easily to heat.
7. Now they journeyed from Ethiopia and passed through Egypt into the continents of the present day Europe and Asia.
8. Now Muses led the homos until they had settled in many parts of Europe and Asia.
9. And Muses settled in Rome, which is in the present day Italy. And there he found those whose skin was like his own.
10. And Muses was worshipped by some of the homos of the land.
11. And he ruled the land and made laws. And Muses began to feel that the things which happened to him in Rome had happened in the past.
12. For in the past also, he was worshipped.
13. Now the mobilisation of the homo sapiens of Africa to Europe and Asia by Muses was the third of its kind in the homo sapiens era.
14. For Earth had led more than five hundred fairskinned homos there previously from Kenya and its environs . And a hill-dwelling homo sapiens of Libya had also led three hundred and fourteen homos to Rome, Neandertal and the present-day Germany too.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:18am On Jan 23, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Eight
1. Tabiacoud was a hill-dwelling homo sapiens who discovered himself on a hill in a place now found in Phillipines.
2. When Tabiacoud descended the hill, he went to dig a pit and lived in it.
3. Now three homos discovered him in the pit and pulled him up.
4. Now Tabiacoud did not want to be in their company, so he went into the river and began to swim away from them.
5. When the three homos jumped into the river to swim after him, they could not do so.
6. Now when Tabiacoud saw that they sank, he rescued them out of the water, but one of them had died already.

7. Now the other two began to bow their heads for Tabiacoud to worship him.
8. Now Tabiacoud remembered that in the past, those who died were buried, so he buried the dead.
9. Now the two homos followed him about, but he did not like their company, so he went and dug a hole beside the hole of the dead one.
10. There he slept and awoke everyday. Now the two lowland-dwelling homo sapiens found him and went to him to take him away from there, because the smell of the dead was great.
11. When Tabiacoud had listened to them, he went with them and taught them a language.
12. Then the two homos began to speak with each other and with him.
13. Now after twenty years, the population of the place had grown to fifty. Then three homos had died and were cast in a pit.
14. And Tabiacoud went to dig a pit close to the dead and lived there.
15. Now when they sought after him and found him inside a pit at sunrise, they wondered if he was not affected by the heat of the sun.
16. When they had checked him properly, they knew that he had died.
17. Then they said, our god is not dead, but he has gone to lead all dead souls to the right afterlife.
18. Then priests began to emerge, saying that they could consult the spirit Tabiacoud to help them lead the souls of the dead to the right afterlives.
19. So was Tabiacoud worshipped until the twelfth generation of the homo sapiens.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:19am On Jan 23, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Nine
1. When Anu and Enlil discovered themselves upon the same hill, they descended and began to wander about.
2. Now they rested in a land which was later named Sumer. Now the homos of that land knew Anu by the name Er and Enlil they called Nunamnir.
3. Now Enlil stayed upon the mountain all day because he did not like the sight of the lowland dwellers.
4. But Anu went down to meet them and taught them about the trinity, according to that which he remembered from his past life.
5. And Anu said, we are three gods, but we operate as one. I and Enlil my brother can be seen with the eyes, but Enki cannot be seen.
6. He is a spirit and no one can see him physically.
7. So the homos of that land worshipped the trinity gods of Anu, Enlil and Enki.
8. Now when they had heard of a goddess who stayed not far away, they told Any about it.
9. Then Anu said, lead me to her so that I may see her with my own eyes. So they led Any to Sumet, who had worshippers also.
10. Her worshippers called her the mother of the earth.
11. When Anu had found her, he said to her, I have not come to fight you, but I have come for peace.
12. Now they went to the top of a hill and raised a stone, saying, this stone shall not roll over forever.
13. Then they named the land Sumer after the names of the two of them.
14. Now Anu loved her. Then he took her to see his brother. Then Sumet said, where is your third brother Enki?
15. Then they said, we have not found him in this world. For we remember only a very distant time when we were together.
17. Then Sumet said, I perceive that I was with Enki not too long ago.
18. Now both Anu and Enlil fell in love with Sumet, but she said that Enki was her heart desire.
19. Now when they sought differently to have their ways into her body, she left them secretly.
20. Then they did not find Sumet until the days of their death, because she had made herself known to everyone another name, which was Ishtar instead of Sumet.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:49am On Jan 23, 2018
Chapter Thirty
1. Njord was a mountain-dwelling homo sapiens who went about in his days of strength to gather wealth from one land to another through the practise of magic tricks.
2. Now Njord had visited eighty-one villages and in all the places he went, he was well famed for the performing of tricks.
3. Now when Njord was aged, being a hundred and twenty years, he came to the people of Aesir, who had taken care of Freya when they found her in a shut cave.
4. Then they said, you have come after the death of the old witch who have turned our minds away from our laws through her witchcraft.
5. Come in to us and make peace with the people of the tribe of that witch.
6. For they have come to attack us, saying, we shall avenge the death of our goddess Freya.
7. Now they are more than us in number and you alone can use your wisdom in words and magic to convince them not to make war with us.
8. Now Njord said, I will help you Aesirites, but you shall make a promise and fulfill it.
9. Then the Aesirites said, mention it and we shall do it. So Njord said, hence, you shall worship me as a god.
10. You shall also gather all your fruits and hunted animals before my feet.
11. I alone shall share with you the portion which should fall to you.
12. When he had said so, the Aesirites agreed with him. Then he demanded to know how Freya spoke and carried herself when she was alive, then they told him how.
13. Now a cry was made, saying, the Vanirites are here.
14. Now Njord went ahead and met the Vanirites. Then they said, this is an old man. Let us not shed his blood in war.
15. For Odin our god shall not shed the blood of the old when he dwelt physically with us.
16. Now Njord said, I am Freya, for I arose among the ashes and I became fashioned as a male.
17. I have appeared before the Aesirites and they have feared and trembled. They have also changed from all their evil acts committed against me and I have forgiven them.
18. Now if I whom you fight for have forgiven them, how much more you?
19. Now the homos said, how shall we know that you are truly Freya our goddess who was taken out of the cave by the Aesirites and destroyed?
20. And Njord said, watch me, for I shall perform the enchanting dances before you.
21. Now Njord began to dance and sing like Freya. Then the people began to come around him in dances.
22. Then they touched him sexually as they did to Freya in those days.
23. So Njord ended the war which the Vanirites and the Aesirites have been fighting for over a year since the death of Freya who died in the hands of the Aesirites who burnt her to ashes.
24. Now the Aesirites kept their vows and they brought their fruits and hunted animals before Njord.
25. Now Njord was rich in all manner of things. And he died when he was a hundred and thirty-two years.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2018
Chapter Thirty-One
1. Muyingwa was a homo sapiens who discovered himself in a place now occupied by the Hopi tribe in America.
2. When Muyingwa had come down the hill, he was first noticed by a female homo sapiens.
3. Now Muyingwa crafted images with wood and the female homo sapiens named Joara loved the images.
4. Now she asked him to make more of the images and Muyingwa did so.
5. Now Muyingwa named each image he made and he told stories about each of them, claiming that they had all actually existed in the past.
6. Now these are the names of the images made by Muyingwa;

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:38am On Jan 23, 2018
15. A gatherer of beans took the image called Bean and thus they had different images made by Muyingwa with them.
16. Now Joara asked Muyingwa, saying, tell me the name of the image which you have kept for yourself.
16. But Muyingwa said, I shall not tell you.
17. Now in the seventieth year of the homo sapiens era, Muyingwa died in the cave.
18. Then Joara searched for the image which her husband Muyingwa had kept away from her.
19. Then she found it hid in his right armpit. Then Joara said, surely the name of this image is Muyingwa himself.
20. Then Joara kept the image to herself and named it Muyingwa after the name of her late husband.
21. Now the image of Muyingwa did not depart from Joara until her death, because she made a necklace with it and hung it on her neck all the time.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 23, 2018
Your story is very long o. Lol. How have you not run oit of ideas??

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.