Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (220326 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
hadow:

oh no I am just passing and hoping to get enough facts to convince him.

All the facts you need are all written here, just take your time to analyze it, and if you need help don't hesitate to ask the master of truth
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by hadow(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ahasco:

All the facts you need are all written here, just take your time to analyze it, and if you need help don't hesitate to ask the master of truth

who is this master of truth
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by hadow(m): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
0temSapien:
It began in the early days of 2016 through an afterlife experience where I saw Atum.

what do u mean by afterlife experience and how did u get there
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
hadow:

who is this master of truth

He is the well known Adonai. That's if you've head of it
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by hadow(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ahasco:

He is the well known Adonai. That's if you've head of it
oh yes I know him , he is d author and finisher of my faith.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
hadow:

oh yes I know him , he is d author and finisher of my faith.

� who told you he's the author and finisher of faith? And by the way what faith do you refer to?

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by hadow(m): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ahasco:

� who told you he's the author and finisher of faith? And by the way what faith do you refer to?

The only faith that should be; the God faith popularly known as d Christian faith.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 6:48am On Feb 21, 2018
hadow:

The only faith that should be; the God faith popularly known as d Christian faith.

Please shed more light on this. Thanks
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Lordcenturion2(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2018
hadow:

Guy, take ur nonsense foreign religion away from here, please don't pollute the thread, this is not the right place to preach, go and open ur own thread plz...

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by hadow(m): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lordcenturion2:

Guy, take ur nonsense foreign religion away from here, please don't pollute the thread, this is not the right place to preach, go and open ur own thread plz...

I wasn't preaching neither was I talking to u. someone asked a question and I answered. how does this constitute to preaching.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
@lordcenturion. Let's be patient with him, I'm the one he's talking too so don't bother about pollution. Let's always use peace to settle issues here, you never can tell one my see reason why their beliefs are flawed. Thanks for the understanding.

@hadow you can message your answer to me using my mail or better still open a thread for the discussion. Thanks also for not getting too upset.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by hadow(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ahasco:
@lordcenturion. Let's be patient with him, I'm the one he's talking too so don't bother about pollution. Let's always use peace to settle issues here, you never can tell one my see reason why their beliefs are flawed. Thanks for the understanding.

@hadow you can message your answer to me using my mail or better still open a thread for the discussion. Thanks also for not getting too upset.

I will mail u to get ur number for I think WhatsApp will be more convenient
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 1:47am On Feb 22, 2018
Chapter Fifty
1. Xiwangmu was a female born in the 40th year of the homo sapiens era in a place now called China.
2. When the first mountain-dwellers of the land went about to declare themselves as the creator of the universe, Xiwangmu disbelieved them.
3. She went close to those who were accessible among them and told them to do certain things, with which she would use to judge them.
4. When they could not do exactly what she demanded, she began to think, saying, there must be something greater than these humans who claim to be the creators of the world.
5. When Xiwangmu asked his people the reason why they worshipped the mountain-climbers and the language teachers, they said, if they can do these things which we cannot do, then they are gods.
5. Now Xiwangmu envied the people who were worshipped. Then she said, I will also make myself a god among the people.
6. So Xiwangmu went and climbed to the top of a mountain. When she had done so, she found the jawbones of a tiger on the mountain.
7. This was the remnant of the meat given to the supposed creators by the hunters who worshipped them.
8. Now Xiwangmu widened her mouth and fixed the jawbones in it, with all the teeth of the tiger intact.
9. Then she began to descend the mountain at noon.
10. So those who found her coming down from the mountain fell down and worshipped her when they saw her appearance.
11. When those whom they worshipped as gods and goddesses also saw her tigerlike mouth, they fell down to worship her.
12. So did Xiwangmu make herself a goddess among the people, such that they came to make sacrifices to her.
13. And whenever there was any misfortune, they went to her to plead for mercy.
14. And she said, the calamity which befell you is brought upon you because your sacrifices of fruits and animals to me are not enough.
15. Go and fetch as much animals and fruits and bring them to my cave. And anyone who default shallbe punished because my eyes are everywhere.
16. So they feared her and saw her in their dreams whenever they were feeling guilty, even when she had died.
17. And they went to the priests of Xiwangmu to confess their faults and to plead for mercy.
18. So continued her worship till the thirteenth century.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:30am On Feb 22, 2018
HOMO SAPIENS III

Chapter One
1. From the second millennium to the 100th millennium of the homo sapiens era, many humans have emerged as gods and goddesses all over the world, being worshipped by their mates, contemporaries and descendants.
2. Now in Africa, there had been fifteen thousand two hundred and fourteen humans worshipped as gods and godddesses, excluding those born within the first millennium. In Europe, eighteen thousands and fifty four had been worshippped.
3. In Asia, fifteen thousand, two hundred and twenty-five had been worshipped as gods and goddesses, while in Australia, eleven thousand and fourteen had been worshipped.
4. In the South of America, seven thousand and twelve had been worshipped while twelve thousand and eighteen had been worshipped in the North of America.
5. WIthin these periods, some of those who were worshipped died and were reincarnated twice, three times and even four times, bearing almost the same names they bore in their past lives on earth.
6. Some of them even did things similar to what they did before. Some returned to the earth reincarnated when they had begun to be forgotten by the people of the earth. However, some who returned to the earth to make themselves known as gods or goddesses did not remember their missions when they got to the earth.
7. All these died without reconstructing their names on earth and they are forgotten till these days.
8. Some past gods and goddesses were also born to the earth in forms of humans, but they could not establish themselves as gods or goddesses upon the earth within the 2nd to the 100th millennium of the homo sapiens era.
9. But there were those who did not come to the earth at all, but their names were established upon the earth as gods and goddesses.
10. There were also some who came to the earth to make themselves gods and goddesses with the use of force, but when they were reincarnated, they tried by all means to correct their errors by speaking of peace all their lifetime.
11. There were also some trees, stones, mountains and other objects which bore the names of some past beings such as the past homo erectuses, anakims, homo neanderthals, nephilims and even the first beings. These objects were worshipped as gods and goddesses, even when the beings whose name they bore were never physically present in the homo sapiens era.
12. These are called the idols, yet some beings rejoiced at the sight of those who worshipped them objects because these objects bore their names.
13. And whenever these idols were destroyed, the beings whose names they bore became sad because their names would become forgotten among the humans. Such beings sought after reincarnation into the earth.
14. Now in the 100th millennium of the homo sapiens era, many languages had evolved as well as many dialects, because of the migration of the people from one place to another, as well as the enforcement of the languages of one land on the others whose tongues found it difficult to sound those words well.
15. Then those who were born with languages or those who came by languages through meditation began to reduce all over the world because there would be no need for more languages on earth since almost all things in existence in those days had been named in every land.
16. Also, many weak animals had been domesticated by the humans and those who reared goats, rams and sheep were no more seen as gods and goddesses because goat rearing and such like it had become common.
17. Now these are the names of some of the past beings born into the earth as homo sapiens for the purpose of making themselves gods or goddesses, but could not discover their missions within the 1st and the 100th millennium of the homo sapiens era;

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 1:04am On Feb 25, 2018
Chapter Two
1. Hegemon was a homo sapiens born in the 9,576th year of the homo sapiens era in Sparta.
2. Now Sparta was the name of a place in Greece.
3.When Hegemon was twelve years old, he discovered that he could speak a language which no one understood.
4. He also dreamt of himself flying several times in other worlds.
5. When Hegemon had woken up from his sleeps, he would discover that his heartbeat was faster than normal.
6. Hegemon began to be afraid after telling his mother the dreams which he had.
7. Then his mother said, many demons are breathing through your heart and flying through your body.
8. Therefore come with me and I will take you to the temple of Cronus. There the priests will make sacrifices and chase the evil spirits away.
9. So Hegemon went with his mother and the priests demanded five goats for sacrifice.
10. So five goats were sacrificed to Cronus, the god of his parents.
11. After the sacrifice, Hegemon did not fly in his dreams anymore. Then he said, truly, the power of Cronus my god has stopped the demonic possessions.
12. Hegemon soon saw a replica of himself in his dream. This said to him, Hegemon, you are to be a god to be worshipped rather than worshipping a god yourself.
13. Now awake and do great things which are not done before. Then the people will deify you. Go and be outspoken. Dominate their hearts and their minds and lead your land out of the philosophy of Cronus.
14. When Hegemon awoke, he was full of thoughts. He told his parents his dreams and they made him fear, saying, Hegemon, whoever flies in his dreams is possessed by the evil powers.
15. That evil power is that person who came to you, taking on your appearance.
16. Hegemon was afraid to take charge of the land which was already in disarray because of the priests of Cronus who dominated it, deceiving the people.
17. So Hegemon feared continuously until he died in the 9,615th year of the homo sapiens era.
18. Now the cause of his death was the dream which he saw in his sleep. This dream was terrible and Hegemon feared it such that his heart broke.
19. So Hegemon died without realising that he was born into the earth to change the philosophy of his land and to rescue the generations after from the evil rule of the priests of Cronus.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 1:05am On Feb 25, 2018
Chapter Three
1. Tophet was a homo sapiens born in the 10,254th year of the homo sapiens era in a place now called Israel.
2. In the days of Tophet, Aholiab was the person whom the people worshipped as their god because he was skilled in the matter of building.
3. He had raised stones up to build houses. He had also chopped off the interiors of the caves to make designs in them.
4. In those days, those who made houses with stones worshipped Aholiab as their gods even when he had died many centuries earlier.
5. They called upon him when they wanted to build stone houses.
6. They also called upon him to assist them in making high altars upon which they would make sacrifices to him. So they gave glory to Aholiab for any structure they made, confessing that it was Aholiab who did the crafts through them.
7. When Tophet was young, he discovered that he could beat stones into different sizes and make structures of different shapes with them without first praying to Aholiab.
8. He gathered clays and silts and moistened them up to assist in making good but little structures.
9. When Tophet had constructed a good structure in a bush, he returned home and no one knew that he was the person who did it.
10. Then when the farmers and the treasure hunters and the breakers of rocks had entered deep into the bush, they found the house.
11. So they said, who is he that made the stone house in the bush?
12. When Tophet heard them, he kept quiet because he was afraid to speak up.
13. Then the priests of Aholiab claimed the stone house and said, it is made by Aholiab himself.
14. He descended into the earth in the night and made it. Let everyone come into it to worship him.
15. When Tophet saw how the priests took over the stone house he made, he summoned courage and said, I will go and take the stone house which I built.
16. So he went and met the priests, saying, I am he who built this stone house, not Aholiab our god.
17. When they heard him, they cried, saying, this is blasphemy. How dare you plan to take the house of our god for yourself? 18. Then Tophet said, I have not blasphemed our gods. Rather, I have come to claim the house which I made.
19. Now Tophet went home and met with the anti-Aholiabs; these were they who arose in those days and said, we do not believe in the powers of Aholiab, but Sin is the god whom we trust in.
20. When Tophet had paid them, they agreed to go and claim the stone house the next day.
21. Now in the night, a heavy rain began so much that it did not cease for eight days.
22. Then the house where Tophet and his family lived collapsed and his father was seriously injured in it.
23. Then Tophet feared that all those things were the works of Aholiab from the sky, so he did not go to reclaim his stone house.
24. But he went to the priests and lay flat, shedding tears and saying, I have committed a great crime for asking for the possession of Aholiab our god.
25. For that which I think I built was done by Aholiab through me, but I did not realise it.
26. And I tried to take the structure by force, for I have arranged with the worshippers of Sin, the devil, saying, let us go and take the house forcefully.
27. But my god, Aholiab, the king of kings sees the heart of all men. So he caused a great rain to fall and it fell and destroyed my house.
28. So Tophet feared Aholiab and his priests all the days of his life. Then he made sacrifices of meat, fruits and roots to him through the priests.
29. He also built many structures with stones and clay and dedicated them all to Aholiab his god.
30. Then he died in the 10,304th year without being able to change the philosophy of his people.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:48am On Feb 25, 2018
Chapter Four

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:49am On Feb 25, 2018
Chapter Five

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2018
First of all I want to say a big thank you to God Almighty who goes by the name Domino Reverad, Mirosh etc., for making this a reality and also to Otem who chose this mission on earth and third of all to all the good gods who also chose to bless Otem with all the knowledge of this world and of the world to come. I'm greatly blessed and of course free and now I can help the world starting with my family. Thank you once again Otem. You the man grin

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by ogyunging(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ahasco:
First of all I want to say a big thank you to God Almighty who goes by the name Domino Reverad, Mirosh etc., for making this a reality and also to Otem who chose this mission on earth and third of all to all the good gods who also chose to bless Otem with all the knowledge of this world and of the world to come. I'm greatly blessed and of course free and now I can help the world starting with my family. Thank you once again Otem. You the man grin

@ahasco
my thoughts exactly!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Lordcenturion2(m): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2018
OtemAtum where are you for the past few days hope u are fine, I keep checking for the updates every now and then...
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 8:17am On Feb 28, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
OtemAtum where are you for the past few days hope u are fine, I keep checking for the updates every now and then...

You suppose know Otem by now na, he also needs to enjoy life too, all work and no play make Jack a dull boy grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ahasco:
Thank you so much Ahasco. May blessings never leave your domain forever.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
Thanks for checking on me o. I am very very fine. I was very busy these few days. I'll be back ASAP.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
Chapter Six
1. Mageret was a homo sapiens born in the 52,445th year of the homo sapiens era in a land now called England.
2. In those days, the worship of a homo named Lisa was very common in that land.
3. Mageret began to covet that she would be named a goddess. She thought of it day and night.
4. In those days, Mageret spoke for the females of the land and she was well respected.
5. However, the males did not give her audience, because they said, only Lisa the goddess will ever have the right be heard.
6. So they consulted the priests of Lisa who claimed that she always communicated how the affairs of the land should be run with them.
7. But they cheated the people and took their resources away.
8. Mageret was continuously opposed when she advocated the presence of female priests in the shrines of Lisa.
9. Eventually, she kept silent like the rest of the women of the land and died without fulfilling her mission.
10. In the 63,476th year of the homo sapiens era when the worship of Baalim had gone into extinction, a homo sapiens was born in a land now called Phoenix.
11. His father named him Baalim, without regarding that he was the reincarnate of the Baalim who was once worshipped in the land.
12. When Baalim was twenty-two years old, he began to love history. When he heard that long ago, the people of his land had worshipped Baalim, among others such as Melchizedek, Moloch and hundreds others, he felt it in himself that he was the same Baalim who was worshipped in the past.
13. When Baalim had found out how the people of old worshipped Baalim, he went to the bush.
14. And he erected stones and made a pit of well water. Now he made a altar. Then fifteen people among his families went there with him.
15. Now while Baalim did all these things, the worshippers of Jarom came and destroyed all the things which he had set up and sent away the fifteen people with him.
16. They scattered the altar also and filled the well with gravel. Then they threatened Baalim with death.
17. So Baalim did not continue the setting up of himself as a god anymore because of the fear of losing his life.
18. So Baalim died without being able to reestablished his name in the minds, hearts and memories of the people on earth.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ahasco:

You suppose know Otem by now na, he also needs to enjoy life too, all work and no play make Jack a dull boy grin
Lol. I had to undergo a compulsory holiday. it's for the sake of replenishing my energy.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
OtemAtum:
Lol. I had to undergo a compulsory holiday. it's for the sake of replenishing my energy.

Yeah! I thought as much
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
OtemAtum:
Thank you so much Ahasco. May blessings never leave your domain forever.

Asè
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2018
Chapter Seven
1. Komte was a homo sapiens born in the 63,521st year of the homo sapiens era in a land now called France.
2. In those days, the worship of Emile, Dyeus, Mireille, Ogmios and Balladius as gods and goddesses of the land.
3. In those days, the people of the land killed one another because of the differences in their deities.
4. When Komte was aged twenty-three, he began to show deep interest in the manner of behaviours of his people.
5. Then he said, I have observed enough to discover that the people you fight over as your creators were the same as we are. They were born humans, they died humans, but you have made them gods, because you want to believe that they know what we do not know about the world.
6. We have made them gods to worship because of the length of time which has come between us and them.
7. I tell you the truth, in the future, some of us here would also be made gods and goddesses and worshipped by the people of the future.
8. After Komte had said this, some of the worshippers of these deities were provoked such that they threatened him.
9. Then one named Patois came near Komte with a pot and said, put your eyes inside this pot and you will see the terror of Ogmios my god.
10. When Komte refused to look into the pot, Patois said, watch as from today if you will not see the hand of Ogmios in your daily activities.
11. When Komte pondered continously and passionately on the threats of Patois, he had a dream and found himself in another realm.
12. Then some voices said, go back and amend your ways. You have provoked the gods.
13. So Komte awoke and began to declare to the people that he was a blasphemer of the gods.
14. So Komte could not achieve his purpose on earth because he listened to the voices of his head which were made up by his emotions.
15. Elaha was a homo sapiens born in a place now called Iran in the 70,054th year of the homo sapiens era..
16. Now the name of his father was Abdulaha, who was a cattle rearer.
17. In those days, Elaha had no interest in becoming a cattle rearer like his father, rather, he loved to be among the storytellers and the singer of songs.
18. Now when Elaha was thirty years old, he dreamt and saw his consciousness flying in another body.
19. Then those who flew with him said to him, go and change the philosophy of your land.
20. Then Elaha awoke and declared himself to the people as the creator of the world.
21. Now he was taken and brought before the rulers of the land. Then he was offered a choice to either recant his pronouncement or face death.
22. Then Elaha recanted his profession and lived. Then the philosophy of his land which was the philosophy of Ilam, the god of the people, continued in those days.
23. So Elaha, who was also called Allah, could not establish his name as a god among the people until his death in the 70,098th year of the homo sapiens era.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2018
Chapter Eight

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.