Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,168 members, 7,957,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (220533 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 4:50am On Feb 13, 2018
Chapter Twenty Eight
1. Afrika was the son of Afri, who was born in the 101st year of the homo sapiens era.
2. Now Afrika was born in the northern side of the continent now called Africa.
3. And the interpretation of his name was 'the soul of Afri'.
4. Now Afrika grew in wisdom and knowledge. And when he was the age of thirty, he slept and awoke with a new language.
5. And the language is that which is now called Berber.
6. And Afrika spoke the language in the hears of the people until they began to learn it.
7. And they wondered how he came about the language. Now the words of the Berber language were seven hundred and fourteen initially.
8. And the people learnt all of them and spoke to each other with the language, such that they soon began to speak it naturally.
9. Now Afrika was worshipped as a god because of his knowledge of poetry, proverbs, deep speeches and songs.
10. And he told the people hundreds of wise words and proverbs.
11. And Afrika said, it is only a people that are without knowledge that will sell the heritage of their land.
12. The son is the continuity of the father upon the earth. A son who has disowned his father has killed his father upon the earth.
13. But a son who tells his children and children's children the histories of his fatherland has preserved the soul of his father on the earth.
14. A generation that do not care to know the history of his ancestors is a failed generation.
15. But a generation which is set to learn and study the history of his fathers is a generation of the blessed people.
16. Love unites the people, but war scatters them. Therefore let all the lands where this language shall be spoken be united as one.
17. This language and this tongue is brought upon us for unity and this unity shall prevail.
18. Afrika went about in those days to speak of peace. And all the lands where he went learnt the language which he spoke to them, being now called the Berber.
19. Now Afrika went to Egypt and became a friend of Khonnum. And Khonnum learnt the language which he brought to them, saying, it is necessary to teach my people this language for the unity of many lands.
20. So the Berber language became the language which was spoken by many lands across the North of Africa in those days.
21. And they had no difficulty trading among themselves all the days of Khonnum and Afrika even till ten centuries after.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 6:35am On Feb 13, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Nine
1. Ugep was a homo sapiens born in a place in the country now called Nigeria. He was born in the 149th year of the homo sapiens era.
2. Ugep was a hunter who went from one place to another to kill animals for food.
3. Now when he had found a cave, he dwelt there and there he found a female whom he mated with.
4. Then Ugep made stone tools of various sizes to hunt.
5. A time came when some cannibals took Yakurr the pregnant wife of Ugep while she was alone in a cave.
6. Then she screamed and her voice echoed through the woods so much that Ugep heard her.
7. Then he left what he was doing and went to seek her.
8. When Ugep reached the cave, he did not find his wife, so he followed the footprints until he had reached a thick bush.
9. Now the cannibals had tied Yakurr to a tree, getting set to eat her for food.
10. When Ugep saw them, he went into their midst and fought with them.
11. Then he rescued his wife and went far away from the place. Now he did not return to the former cave, because he knew that the cannibals will come to seek them again.
12. So he went to a land where the people had never communicated with words before, because they had no one to teach them a language.
13. But Ugep spoke the language which he had learnt from the land of his origin with them.
14. And he taught them all the things which he had heard about Abassi from his ancestors.
15. Now the people worshipped Ugep because he had taught them how to speak with languages.
16. He also taught them proverbs and many wise sayings.
17. Now Ugep died when he was seventy-four years old, but he was remembered from generations to generations, even when the people migrated from that land other other places.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:17am On Feb 13, 2018
Chapter Thirty
1. Bingo was a homo sapiens born in the 210th year of the homo sapiens era.
2. He was the son of a gatherer of fruit and a climber of trees called Sakondi.
3. Now Bingo was knowledgable in the history of the world which had passed away.
4. And he told the children and the youths of that land mysteries concerning the past.
5. When they asked Bingo how he knew so much, he said, I am the son of Nzame our god.
6. I have lived many years before now. Now Bingo said, my earthly father has named me Bingo, but the name which Nzame my spiritual father gave me was Bongo.
7. Now Bingo said, I know Sekume and Otoyom and many others far back in time.
8. I know how this land Bantu did their things in the past. I have come to reincarnate words, languages, morals, places and people of the past in Bantu.
9. Now the people approached Bingo so that he could rename them and their objects.
10. Then he renamed them and their objects according to their wish. And he gave names to the drums which were made.
11. He also gave names to their lakes and rivers. He named their periods also.
12. Now all the words which Bingo made were two thousands altogether.
13. Now Bingo spoke often about the morality of the people as well as their strength.
14. And he said, the people who existed upon this soil in the past are hardworking and peaceful.
15. They are people of high morality. They love their own culture more than those of others.
16. Now I have come to reincarnate the people of the past in you. Hear, learn and change your attitudes.
17. Let honesty be at the centre of your dealings with one another. A dishonest person will lose his respect forever.
18. If anyone has discovered anything new in Bantu and all the places where Nzame reigns, let such person make his discovery known so that others may know and learn.
19. When it was known by me that thick skins of animals can be beaten to produce pleasant sounds, I made a drum out of it. And I named this drum bongo, according to its name in the past.
20. So let no one keep his discoveries to himself, else this land shall not grow.
21. Now Bingo died when he was
sixty-two years old, but he was worshipped for thirteen centuries after.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
ChapterThirty-One
1. Mbombo was a male homo sapiens born in the 242nd year of the homo sapiens era.
2. Now the name of his father was Konga.
3. When Konga was six years old, he appeared as tall as an adult because he was a giant.
4. He was also an albino. And the people worshipped him because of his appearance, saying, surely, this is the creator coming in form of flesh.
5. When Konga saw that the people already worshipped his son in his childhood, he called him and said to him, the people are already seeing you as god, therefore do not disappoint them.
6. I shall put words into your mouths which you will tell them concerning the making of the world.
7. Now Mbombo said, father, the people respect Bingo and they see him as the mouthpiece of god Nzame.
8. What shall they say of me if I tell them that I am the creator rather than Nzame?
9. Now Konga said, why do you worry over Bingo? Before the arrival of Bingo, others have confessed whatever they wished.
10. Shall it end with Bingo? No my son. You have what it takes to be called a god.
11. Your skin is white and your voice is sweet like that of a bird. Your touch is cold and gentle and you have bulgy eyes.
12. You are also very tall, almost as twice as Bingo. So you have nothing to fear.
13. Now Konga told Mbombo what he would say concerning the formation of the world.
14. So when some people gathered before him to hear him speak, he said to them, I am the creator of the world.
15. I vomited all things out of my stomach. When I have ended my creation, I went to the sky. Then I returned as flesh through my earthly father Konga and Mana my earthly mother.
16. Now the people believed what he had told them and made sacrifices to him, but some followed Bingo, saying, the thing which Bingo confessed is more convincing than this. For he did not require sacrifices from us.
17. Now Mbombo did not live long, for he died when he was twenty-eight years, but his father kept the reality of his death away from the people.
18. Rather, he said, Mbombo went into the sky, body and soul, in the presence of Yima and myself.
19. Now Yima was one of the followers of Mbombo. And he came to testify that he saw Mbombo when he was ascending into the sky above.
20. So Yima became the chief priest of Mbombo, collecting the sacrifices of the people and sharing it with the father of Mbombo while he continuously told them tales.
21. Now Mbombo was worshipped for thirteen centuries after.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:18am On Feb 14, 2018
ChapterThirty-Two
1. Ifa was a homo sapiens born in the 256th year of the homo sapiens era, on the soil of Ile-ife-si by a man called Jobele.
2. The name of his mother was Efun, who died immediately after giving birth to him.
3. Now Ifa was great in the manner of calculations. He gathered stones and seeds of the molucca and made countings, arranging them in different ways.
4. Now he meditated with these things and he began to see different realms of existence.
5. Now Ifa predicted the future with these things and the people respected him, gathering before him to learn.
6. Now Ifa said to them, the source of my revelation is Orunmila, the companion of Olorun our god.
7. Ifa also came with five yoruba languages naturally, which he taught the people.
8. Now a day came when some strangers came into the land, speaking a strange language.
9. Then Ifa meditated and then he understood the language which they spoke.
10. Then he calmed the people, saying, these strangers have not come to hurt us, rather, they have come to hunt. Then he spoke with the people in their own language and they were amazed. Then they returned to their land to tell what they had seen.
11. Now Ifa made the people to worship both Olorun and Orunmila. Then he was worshipped too.
12. However, there were some who hated him so much. All these wanted him to leave the land so that they could do whatever evil they wanted.
13. Now when Ifa was old, the people who came from a strange land returned and said to Ifa, come and divine for us in our land.
14. Then Ifa said, I will follow you because you have sacrificed your energy to seek me, but many of my people have refused me because I tell them to do justice.
15. So Ifa went to the land of the east and divined for them. There he was called Afa, according to their tongue.
16. However, Ifa had priests in the land of Ile-ife-si who continued to teach his ways.
17. However, with the length of time, the priests began to teach the falsehood such that they began to request the sacrifices of humans.
18. However, the reverence of Ifa and Orunmila continued for many centuries, but many priests who practised it did so in their own way for gain.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:43am On Feb 14, 2018
Chapter Thirty-Three
1. Wagadu was a homo sapiens born in the 324th year of the homo sapiens era.
2. Now he was a rock breaker who went from place to place to break rocks and put the different rocks broken side by side.
3. Now the hunters came to Wagadu to trade broken rocks with him by barter.
3. And they gave him animal meat as payment for the broken rocks they bought.
4. Now a time came that Wagadu made a house for himself with the rocks which he had broken.
5. He laid the stones on each other to form a beautiful structure. He added colourful minerals to the structure also, to add to its beauty.
6. When the people saw the intelligent work of Wagadu, they began to come to him to worship him.
7. Now Wagadu became the king of the land which is in the country now named Ghana.
8. Now Wagadu said to the people, I do not wish that my house alone should be the only beautiful one.
9. Rather, I wish that the whole of the land is beutified in this manner.
10. Now go and break the rocks and I will teach you how you will lay them upon each other to form a beautiful structure.
11. Now when the people began to break the rocks, a disease came among them and killed many.
12. And Wagadu died in the disease which could be contracted through contact.
13. He died, being fifty-one years old. Then he was buried in his house.
13. Now many of the builders died also and the rest of them left the land to avoid getting the disease.
14. However, they who departed to different places continued to worship Wagadu and to tell about him to their descendants from generation to generation.
15. Now the worship of Wagadu lasted into the ninth century after his death.
16. The structure which he made was also strong, remaining in that land for many years without being occupied by anyone.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2018
Chapter Thirty-Four
1. Kuchengi was a homo sapiens born in the 673rd year of the homo sapiens era in a place now called Togo.
2. Atu was the father of Kuchengi.
3. Now Kuchengi was very hefty and muscular. He was also a great warrior who conquered the strange cannibals from the south who came to the land to kill them for food.
4. Now Kuchengi assembled fifty people and said, let us go after the cannibals who kill our people.
5. So he led his people into the forest where the cannibals were hiding.
6. Then he declared, saying, do not attack the animals, but go only against these cannibals.
7. How will they understand that a monkey does not eat a monkey, neither will a lion kill another lion for food?
8. But they are dark in their reasoning, void and blank.
9. So Kuchengi led his people against the cannibals. Then they killed twenty-one cannibals and captured eighty-two.
10. Now they fed the meat of the cannibals to themselves, saying, you shall eat yourselves as you eat others.
11. And each person ate his own flesh and body until they all died of pains.
12. Then Kuchengi said, dig a pit and throw all these remnants into it. So a large pit was dug, then the remnants of the bodies of the cannibals were cast down into the pit.
13. Then the kingdom of Kuchengi rested from the cruelty of the cannibals for many years.
14. All through the days of Kuchengi and generations after, there were no more cannibals.
15. So Kuchengi was worshipped in the land as the great protector of the kingdom from destruction and extinction.
16. Now the worship of Kuchengi lasted for nineteen centuries, getting to the third millennium of the homo sapiens era.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2018
Chapter Thirty-Five
1. Aberewa was born in the 717th year of the homo sapiens era in a place now called Kumasi in Ghana.
2. Aberewa was a descendant of Asase-Ya who was a mountain-dwelling woman at the beginning of the homo sapiens era.
3. Now Aberewa wandered about, because she loved to know more about her environment.
4. She had been told, according to superstition, that a boy wandered too far away and fell out of the earth.
5. So Aberewa was curious to see the end of the earth, so she left her abode and walked about.
6. Now after many darknesses and dawns, Aberewa saw an underground cave.
7. She saw water springing out from the rocks. Then she went in to see more.
8. Now she found many golden images and carved masks. Then she said, surely this is the treasure house of Asase-Ya which was not known.
9. Now Aberewa returned to her land, but she was almost not recognised by anyone, because her father and her mother had died in a period when a disease struck the land.
10. She found the land of her birth almost empty because many of them had died of sicknesses and diseases too.
11. And many had departed the land.
12. Then she said to the few people she found on the land, come with me to a place of gold and precious stones.
13.Then they said, have you found the treasure place of our great goddess Asase-Ya?
14. Then Aberewa said, yes I have found it. Follow me to that place to possess it.
15. So they followed Aberewa, forty-two of them. But thirty-four of them got there with her because four of them were attacked and killed while four others departed when they had reached a steep place, because they said, we will fall out of the earth because this is the end of the earth.
16. Now when Aberewa had shown to them the place of hidden treasure, they fell before her and worshipped her, saying, surely this is the return of Asase-Ya our goddess into the earth.
17. So the people worshipped Aberewa in place of Asase-Ya, saying that they were both the same.
18. And the worship of Aberewa continued in the new land now called Ashanti for twelve centuries.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Chapter Thirty-Six
1. Aja was a female homo sapiens who was born in the 720th year of the homo sapiens era.
2. She was born in a land now called Benin, found in a country called Nigeria.
2. The name of her father was Tamuno-Okpekere who was a very great potter.
3. Tamuno wanted her daughter to be a moulder of pots too, but she said, father, I cannot mould any pot as beautiful as the one you have.
4. Let me go into the wild and select roots. For in this land, the people fall sick and die without having the knowledge of herbs.
5. Now Tamuno said, go and do as you wish and Osanobua the god of our father will help you to discover something great, even as I have discovered how to make use of the clay.
6. Now Aja entered deep into the forest to find roots and leaves. Whenever she had fetched them, she meditated over them.
7. She also cast lot to know which herb would work for which sickness.
8. She tried the herbs on some of the animals which she domesticated.
9. Now Aja found herbs for thirty-two sicknesses and diseases. And only her knew the secret.
10. Now in those days, many people began to become herbalists, approaching Aja to learn from her.
11. Then she was worshipped as the goddess of herbs and healing.
12. When Aja was about to die, she called her three children and divided her three secret herbs among them.
13. And she said, these three herbs which I give to the three of you, I have not taught anyone before.
14. The potency of these herbs are very great. Now have them and use them in addition to the others.
15. Now two of her sons were not interested in the herbs, but only in her belongings they had interest.
16. The first child collected the herbs and began to do the healing of other diseases.
17. Now the name of the son of Aja who did extra healing was Gbekude. He was the only one who could cure mouth odour, pile, eczema and heat rashes in those days, using the herbs which Aja gave him.
18. So himself and his mother Aja were worshipped and called upon in their incantations for many centuries after their death.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Chapter Thirty-Seven
1. Abuk was a female homo sapiens born in the eastern part of Africa in the 729th year of the homo sapiens era.
2. When Abuk was born, she was unusually smaller than a normal child.
3. Her mother wondered if she should throw her away because she thought that she would not be useful.
4. Now she took a small pot and kept the baby inside it. Then she put the pot by the side of the road.
5. Then a woman saw the pot and took it home. Then she began to take care of Abuk as her own child.
6. When Abuk had grown up to the age of five, she stopped growing but only her head continued to grow and her reproductive organs developed also when due.
7. The people of the land respected and loved her, calling her the toy of the gods.
8. Now when Abuk was twenty-two years old, having four children who were quadruplets, a disease struck the land and killed almost everyone in that land.
9. Then she took two of her children who survived the disease and went far away from that land.
10. Now the land which he went was in the present day Sudan. There she dwelt alone, except with her two children.
11. When her children had become of age, they asked their mother how she came about, because they had never seen anyone else in that place.
12. Then she told them, saying, I was made by the gods who dwell in the sky. They kept me in a pot and dropped me down on earth gently.
13. Then I grew out of the pot like a bean seed. Then I gave birth to four of you; Adot and Deng my wonderful children, with your brother and sister who went away to a far place.
14. Now when Adot and Deng were teenagers, they mated and had children.
15. All of them worshipped Abuk as the creator goddess and helped her in her garden to take care of her sheep.
16. Abuk saw her great grandchildren, having spent a hundred and fifteen years alive.
17. Now the population of all those who were with Abuk before her death was eighty-five and they all worshipped her.
18. Now when the grandson of Deng named Dot went far away, he was amazed to see other people.
19. And he said, surely, these are the children born by the brother and sister of my grandfather.
20. Then he returned to the land to tell Deng his grandfather what he had seen.
21. Then Deng went to the place where he had buried Abuk his mother and said, mother, you have not told us a lie by saying that I and Adot my sister had a brother and a sister.
22. My grandson Dot have gone far away from our land and he has seen the descendants of my missing brother and sister.
23. Now I request of you, rest well in the place where your soul has gone because all your children are fruitful and they are exceedingly reproducing.
24. And in a matter of time, the whole earth would be filled up with your offsprings.
25. So Abuk was continually worshipped by her descendants for many generations after.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
Chapter Thirty-Eight
1. Dziva was a female homo sapiens born in a land in the modern day Zimbabwe.
2. She was born in the 813th year of the homo sapiens era.
3. She was very gentle and calm, such that everyone respected and loved her.
4. Now a gatherer of fruit named Tonde went close to Dziva to mate with her, but she refused his advances and fled from him.
5. Now Tonde was sad and angry, so he went to the cave of Dziva and there he kept fruits in abundance when she was not there.
6. Then Tonde went and made noise to the whole of the village, saying, I kept some of my fruits under the sun, but they have been stolen.
7. Then the gatherers of fruits helped him to search from place to place, knowing the kinds of fruit Tonde always gathered.
8. When they had entered the cave of Dziva, it was very dark. Then they lit a fire and went round it. Then they saw the fruits in abundance; pear and almond fruits which only few gatherers of fruit were concerned with.
9. So Dziva was taken while she was coming from a river. Then they brought her before everyone and accused her.
10. And she said, I do not have a hand in that which you accuse me of, but I think that Tonde did set me up because I have refused her advancements many times.
11. The people doubted her and sent her out of the land.
12. Then Dziva wandered about in the sun and in the rain, looking for a cave where she would hide herself, but she found none.
13. And she wept for days in the lonely paths without anyone to console her.
14. After five years, Tonde, cast his eyes on another female homo sapiens named Tanaka and ran after her to have her.
15. But she escaped. Then Tonde went with some of his fruits to keep them in the pot which Tanaka cast away while she was running.
16. Now Tanaka had gone to tell some people about how Tonde wanted to mate with her forcefully, so they went after her.
17. Then they saw how Tonde was stocking her waterpot with his fruits.
18. Then they said, truly Dziva was innocent in time past.
19. Now they sent Tonde out of the land and got set to find Dziva so that she would be made a judge of matters in the land.
20. When they had sought after her for two years, they heard that she had become a queen to the people of the neighbouring land.
21. Then she was approached and told of the thing which had happened.
22. Now Dziva said, I have forgiven your land, therefore do not bother too much, because the gods of our land have rewarded me.
23. Now Dziva agreed to be a judge over their land, but she kept her hatred for the land in her mind forever, because she had lost her virginity to a stranger when she was still lost in the bush.
24. And Dziva ruled her former land with a very stiff rule, commanding the people to give up their lands for her.
25. And she owned all the lands by deception and force. And she was worshipped by the people of her former land because she had put fear in their minds, saying, the gods shall strike anyone among you down with diseases if you cease to worship me.
26. Now after the death of Dziva, the people of Seonaid continued to worship her in fright, believing that her eyes were still watching all their actions to judge them in any matter.
27. However, the worship of Dziva did not enter into the third millennium of the homo sapiens era.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
Chapter Thirty-Nine
1. A female homo sapiens named Libya was born in the 814th year of the homo sapiens era in Egypt.
2. Now Menhat the father of Libya desired to mate with her, but she saw it as a bad thing.
3. Now in those days, in many part of the world, it was not forbidden for a father to mate with his daughter, but Libya and few other female children of those days detested it.
4. When Menhat was continually refused by his daughter, he said, I have disowned you today and forever.
5. Then Libya departed from him, saying, whenever I sleep, I always have a dream of a good reunion with my family members in the past life.
6. Epaphus was my worthy father who loved me and took care of me.
7. Now Libya left Menhat and became a singer of songs in the forest to refresh the hears of the hunters while they did their business.
8. And the hunters brought meat before her to eat and listened to her stories, which were the stories concerning the past.
9. And she told them stories of Zeus, Neptune, Cronus, Atlas and other species who had existed in the past.
10. Then did the hunters worship both Libya and the gods and goddesses whose stories he had told them.
11. Now Libya also knew two languages naturally. These she taught the people how to speak.
12. Now she had children who scattered all about the North of Africa.
13. When Libya had grown to the age of seventy-one, Menhat her father sent for her.
14. Then she went to meet him. Then he said, I am close to death O Libya my daughter.
15. Forgive me for disowning you in the days of my ignorance. I was too selfish not to have considered your own feelings.
16. I was also full of pride and arrogance. But you have proven to me beyond doubt that a woman is strong indeed, for I thought that you will return to beg me to take you back after few days without parental care.
17. But my thought was defeated when I did not set my eyes on you. Then I became the person who wanted you back as my daughter, but I was too arrogant and proud to seek you.
18. Now forgive me of my unfair treatment of you and let my body be buried in the place where you occupy so that it could be close to you.
19. Now Libya said, I have forgiven you father and I shall do your wish. Then she held his head and kissed him, weeping.
20. And Menhat became cold dead in the hands of Libya his daughter. Then she wept and took up his body to bury it.
21. So she buried Menhat in the place where she dwelt. And she told a good story about the death of her father to many.
22. Now Libya was worshipped by those who loved to hear words of the mouth and songs.
23. Her worship lasted for many generations after her. And she died when she was a hundred and eleven years old.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
Chapter Forty
1. Oboto was a homo sapiens born in the 854th year of the homo sapiens era.
2. She was born at the border of Morocco and Spain, in a land where Fes her great grandfather was deified.
3. Now Oboto left to Europe through the water in the days when there was no peace in her land.
4. When she had spent four years in the land now called Spain, she said, I seek peace but I cannot find it.
5. So she went deep into the continent of Europe until she had reached the places of the species of the past called the Neanderthals.
6. She had barely settled in that land when the domesticated descendants of the Neanderthals broke free and fought wildly.
7. Now one of the Neanderthals which had escaped sought a place to hide.
8. When he had reached the place where Oboto dwelt all alone, he sought to hide with her.
9. And the language which he spoke to her was not clear. But she understood him and kept him safe. And she housed him for a year, teaching him the language of Fes.
10. Now it was declared in Pole, Deutsch and other places where the Neanderthals were reared that it had become a great offence to keep any Neanderthal alive.
11. But anyone of them found should be killed.
12. When Oboto heard this, she said to the Neanderthal with her, named Ogbris by his master, you must leave in the night.
13. I shall give you a map which if you are lucky to understand, you will get to the land of Fes safely.
14. So Oboto made a map and gave it to Ogbris. The map was made with clay and sea shells.
15. Now Ogbris took his journey at night and two guards of the land saw how he came out of the hut of Oboto.
16. Then they chased after him, but he escaped. Then in the morning, Oboto was caught and brought before the rulers.
17. And they said, who are you and where did you come from? Why did you keep a criminal in your house?
18. Then Oboto said, I do not understand what you are saying. He who stayed with me is neither a criminal nor an evil person.
19. He was very peaceful and I found him interesting while he was with me.
20. Now they said, you have worked against the authority of the land, so death shall be your portion.
21. Noe when the ruler of the people saw the composure of the accused when they mentioned death, he was amazed.
22. Then he said, why are you not moved when you hear that you shall be put to death?
23. And Oboto said, I have inner peace, so I do not fear death. I love peace so much and I have gone about in search of it, but I know that only in death can perfect peace be accessed.
24. So if I die, then shall I go into a peaceful place.
25. Now the ruler said, for your calmness when threatened with death, you shall not be put to death.
26. Rather, we shall send you out of the land so that you could continue your search for peace.
27. And the gods shall grant you a peaceful place to live for the rest of your life.
28. Now Oboto left the land and journeyed back towards Fes. Then she saw that Ogbris got to Fes and was treated well by the people.
29. Now Oboto did not end her journey in Fes, rather, she journeyed through the land now called Algeria till she had passed through the bank of River Niger and entered through the north of Nigeria to Benin and left through the south.
30. She went to other lands until she had reached the south of Africa.
31. And in all the places she went, she was worshipped and known as the goddess of peace, because she helped to settle many quarrels in all the lands she passed through.
32. And Oboto died in Merea, a land found in the country called Somalia these days.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
Chapter Forty-one
1. Inkosazana was a female homo sapiens born in the 949th year of the homo sapiens era in a place located in the south of Africa.
2. Now she was a very serious worshipper of Unkulunku, a mountain-dwelling homo sapiens, whom they believed to be the creator of the world.
3. Now when Inkosazana was a little child, some of the people in her land began to discover how to plant and harvest the products of their plants.
4. Now she loved to go with the farmers to the farms rather than going to the bush with the hunters.
5. She also loved to watch the corns and the beans grow and develop into great crops.
6. Now Inkosazana went to the place where the people throw their dungs and found that the plants around that place were doing better and growing fatter those on the farm.
7. When her father saw her going close to the dung often, he warned her and told her a frightful story to scare her away from going there.
8. Now this is what her father told her; there are trolls and monsters who love to live in the fecal matters of animals and humans.
9. So my daughter, stay away from places such as that.
10. Now the thing which her father said was enough to scare her away from the place all through the days of her father on earth.
11. Now when Inkosazana became thirty years of age, she had a dream in which her father was exhumed and buried again.
12. When she awoke from sleep, the place of dungs came to her mind, yet she had forgotten about it for about eighteen years earlier.
13. Now Inkosazana said her prayers to Unkulunku and so she arose and went to that place.
14. She found a farm upon it with very fresh plants having fat leaves. Then she found the owner of the farm and asked him, saying, what have you done to the farm such that the plants are as healthy as this?
15. The farmer said, I do not know. I began to farm here when I saw how the natural plants of this place grew fatter than the ones we plant ourselves.
16. Now Inkosazana did not say a word, rather, she left him and went to other places where the domesticated horses and cows grazed.
17. She saw that the plants in those places were healthy too, so she said within her, the droppings of both animals and humans have something to do with the growth of these plants.
18. So Inkosazana began to be a farmer. And she had more than ten places where she farmed.
19. And she mixed human and animal fecal matter with the soil such that the plants in her farm grew better than those in many other farms.
20. Now when they asked for the secret, she gave them the animal dungs which she had baked and mixed with other things.
21. And they did not know what she gave them. But when they applied those things to their farms, they had better planting seasons.
22. So they worshiped her, bringing the harvests of their farms to her to take some portions for herself because she was the person who made their plants grew well.
23. So Inkosazana was worshipped by the farmers of her land and nearby lands for twelve centuries after her death.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Chapter Forty-Two
1. Sosamsin was a homo sapiens born in the 198th year of the homo sapiens era in a place now called Korea.
2. Her father and mother were among the first set of people to domesticate cattle in that land.
3. Now this is how Sosamsin was born: her mother Sosonu was pregnant of her around the same time when the first cattle of Tagashi her father became pregnant.
4. Now when the cow began to be in labour, Sosonu also began to labour.
5. And the noise of the cow was louder than the noise of Sosonu. Now when Sosonu had delivered her baby, her father laid her beside her mother and quickly went to see the cattle which was in labour.
6. The cattle began to lose much blood without delivering any child. When Tagashi saw this, he rushed back to his wife and took the baby beside her.
7. These he did, believing that when the cow had set its eyes on the newborn baby of Sosonu, it would deliver easily.
8. Now by chance, the cow delivered easily when it had seen the newborn baby which Tagashi carried.
9. So the baby was named Sosamsin, saying, she has helped a cow to deliver its baby successfully.
10. Now Sosamsin loved the rearing of cattle. And she had more cattle in that land than anyone else.
11. When diseases began to kill the cattle of others, her own cattle were healthy because she treated them well.
12. She led them away from dirts and dung, but only took them to the very green pastures to graze.
13. Now the people submitted to Sosamsin and called upon her to help their cattle at the time of their labour.
14. And Sosamsin went there to help their cow deliver their young ones successfully by singing and touching some parts of the body of such cows after feeding them with cereals to make them strong enough for labour.
15. When Sosamsin was fifty years old, she went to help a cattle rearer get his cow deliver successfully.
16. There she contracted a disease from the cow and became sick. Then she died of the disease shortly.
17. However, the people did not cease to worship her. They prayed to her when their cows were pregnant, performing all the exercises she performed on the cows while she was still alive.
18. So the worship of Sosamsin by the cattle rearers spanned twelve centuries.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:26am On Feb 15, 2018
Chapter Forty-Three
1. Hemosu was born in a land called Han in Korea in the 312th year of the homo sapiens era. He was born to a homo sapiens named Buyeo.
2. Now the people of Han hated Hemosu very well because his father Buyeo was a stranger who was favoured by their king.
3. So they planned how they would kill Buyeo and his family immediately the king had died, saying, if we leave him, he would become the king of the land.
4. When Buyeo had known their plot, he set his wife and his son Hemosu on a donkey, saying, flee for your lives.
5. Now Buyeo himself was caught and killed by the people of Han.
6. Now Hemosu and his mother arrived at a place near a large body of water. There they settled and Hemosu named the land after his father Buyeo.
7. Now Hemosu dwelt in Buyeo and accommodated strangers who were chased from their lands by the people of Han.
8. When the population of the people of Buyeo was already up to two hundred, Hemosu trained the people.
9. So he went to Han with twenty skillful warriors whom he had trained. There he asked for his father, but the people made mockery of him.
10. And the ruler of that land called Po said, no two bones of your father are together at this moment.
11. When Hemosu heard this, he cast a huge rock at him and his head got broken such that he died.
12. Then the people of Han fought against Hemosu and his men but could not prevail.
13. Now Hemosu became the ruler of Buyeo his kingdom and the people worshipped him.
14. Then all the days of Hemosu, he was continually attacked by the people of Han.
15. And Buyeo remained strong until the death of Hemosu their king whom they regarded as the son of the sun.
16. After the death of Hemosu, he was well worshipped till the thirteenth century of the homo sapiens era.
17. But his worship went down when a jealous king named Doguyeo took over the kingship of Buyeo.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2018
Chapter Forty-Four
1. Aditi was born in the 527th year of the homo sapiens era. When she began to grow, she questioned the priests of Vishnu, Brahma and Shiva, saying, did this trinity truly create the world?
2. The priests were very surprised that a young damsel could ask such question.
3. Then they took her aside and spoke with her, saying, why do you doubt our gods?
4. Then Aditi said, I do not really doubt the gods, but the story of great things which are ascribed to them are the things I doubt.
5. When the priests heard her, they said, what are the great things ascribed to them which you doubt?
6. And Aditi said, I doubt that Shiva actually gave birth to an elephant-headed child.
7. I also doubt that the sexual rod of Shiva caused a huge earthquake. I do not also believe that Shiva flooded the whole of the earth or destroyed everything in the time past.
8. I do not believe that a thousand-headed snake exist, so I also doubt that Vishnu stood over it and conquered it.
9. I also doubt that Vishnu ever came to the world in form of a fish to save someone called Manu from the great flood of Shiva.
10. All these things I doubt because all through my years on earth, spanning about eight thousand darknesses, I have never seen nor experience anything supernatural happening upon the earth.
11. So why do things of such nature no more occur in my days?
12. When the priests heard how Aditi spoke fearlessly, regarding not the gods at all, they said, Aditi must be put to death.
13. Now Aditi was led into the bush path to be killed. Now when the people were getting set to kill her, some people came out from the bush and attacked them.
14. Then they fled back to their land and reported that they had killed her and buried her body.
15. But the people who attacked the captors of Aditi did well to save her. And they took her to their land to dwell with them.
16. There she became a very great warrior who could handle twenty men at once.
17. When she was thirty years old, she said, now is the time to make war with the land of my birth.
18. I shall overcome them and become a goddess to them. I shall be known to them as the mother of all gods in that land.
19. So Aditi took a hundred of her servants and went to attack them. Then she defeated the land and ruled over it.
20. Then she said to the tale bearers, henceforth, let the people of the land worship me and rever me as the mother of all the gods who came to India before me.
21. It is a mystery because I was the one who sent them to the earth to rule for a period and return to me.
22. I sent Vishnu back as Manu who came in form of a fish to save the people from flood.
23. Then I also come to the earth in this form so that I could make myself known.
24. It is a mystery.
25. So Aditi was declared as the mother of all the gods and goddesses who had been worshipped in India.
26. When some devoted followers of Vishnu, Shiva and Brahma heard how Aditi declared herself as the mother of them all, they thought, saying, in a short moment, she would be struck dead by this trinity gods because of her blasphemy.
27. Now their thoughts did not come to pass as Aditi outlived them all and died at the age of ninety-nine.
28. So she was known and worshipped as the mother of all the gods of India from generation to generation.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2018
Chapter Forty-Five
1. Puviyoor was a homo sapiens born in the 554th year of the homo sapiens era in a place in the modern land of India.
2. He left the land of his father and mother when he was twenty-six years old and went eastward. Then he began a village of his own.
3. Puviyoor mated with five female homo sapiens and had children. Then all his children worshipped him as the one who created all things, according to what he had told them.
4. When the wanderers came to the village in search of gold, they said to Puviyoor, we shall dig up every soil of this place.
5. Therefore leave this place and go far away. Now Puviyoor said, it is not possible for me to leave my land for you.
6. The strangers left him, promising to return to kill all his family members.
7. Now Puviyoor assembled all the grown up ones in his family, between the age of fifteen and thirty, both male and female.
8. He taught them how to fight for their survival. He made wooden and stone weapons and taught them how to use them.
9. He also gave to each child a live snake to train with. And whichever of them was bitten by the snakes, he quickly treated such.
10. Now fifty-five people came to destroy the land of Puviyoor. They came without preparation, saying, we have only little work to do.
11. The founder of the land has no grown ups in his land, so it shall be as easy as one who eats the lap of a bird.
12. When they came near the land, the children of Puviyoor released all the live snakes which they had caught.
13. Then many of the people died through snake bites. Now when the rest of them turned around to flee, they found the children of Puviyoor all around them.
14. However, this did not stop them from fleeing the snakes, going towards the direction of the young ones, saying, we will overrun them.
15. Now when they got to the children of Puviyoor, they were caught unawares, for the children used all manner of tricks to wrestle them.
16. They also used their long nails to tear them rapidly. They did not spare their teeth also, using them to pinch up the skins of their antagonists.
17. Now twenty-two of the wanderers were captured. Then Puviyoor said, an unprepared giant shall be taken by surprise by a prepared dwarf.
18. Is this not the case with you gold finders of Tamugatha? You come to us as a butterfly comes against a spider, but your wings are cuaght in our webs.
19. Now this shall be a lesson to you that you should not fight any battle when you are not prepared physically for it.
20. Now the population of the people of the land of Puviyoor increased with time, worshipping their founding father even after his death.
21. But an epidemic disease struck the land and cleared off almost all the dwellers of the land.
22. But a few of them moved away from that land to survive.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
Chapter Forty-Six
1. Goguryo was the son of Hemosu who was born in the 339th year of the homo sapiens era.
2. His father, being the king of Buyeo named him Goguryo, but when he(his father) did not return from war, the king who succeeded him renamed the child Ju-mong, being just a year old at that time.
3. Now Goguryo was not well treated by the one whom he supposed was his father.
4. His mother called Yohwa did not reveal the secret to him that his father was not the current king because she feared that the current king who had married her would send her away with the child.
5. Now when Goguryo grew, knowing himself as Ju-mong, he began to discover that the other children hated him.
6. He noticed also that the other wives of his supposed father hated him and his mother.
7. When Goguryo had asked his mother the reason for the hatred, she assured him that there was nothing to worry about.
8. Now when Goguryo had heard the story of Hemosu, he began to feel that they had something in common.
9. The way Hemosu reasoned, as well as the good and selfless life he lived made Goguryo want to study about him further.
10. Now he learnt that Hemosu had a child whose name was Goguryo, so he went to his mother and said, do you know about the child of Hemosu named Goguryo?
11. And his mother answered and said, I do not so much know Hemosu because I came to this palace only after your father the king took over from him when he was missing.
12. Now Goguryo sought to find out more about Hemosu, so he went far into the land of Han who were the perpetual enemy of Hemosu.
13. When he had reached the land of Han, he found some people of Buyeo there who were held captive.
14. Now he entered into their prison in the dead of the night after killing the guards.
15. Then he asked them for the proper history of Buyeo. Then they told him that Hemosu was actually the husband of Yohwa who had a child for him named Goguryo.
16. Now the child knew that he was that child Goguryo, the son of Hemosu, because Yohwa his mother had no other child except him.
17. Now Goguryo set the captives free and led them away to the bush. Then he went to find his father whom the people had directed him to his cave.
18. Then Goguryo reached the cave where his father was kept, but he found him blind and very old.
19. Then he took him out of the cave and kept him in a place which he thought was secure enough.
20. But one of the refugee whom he led out of Han went to Buyeo and told the other children of the king, saying, Goguryo your step brother has discovered his identity and he shall fight to gain the kingship position back for Hemosu his real father.
21. Now go to the cave of Domu and kill that old man there because he is blind already and he cannot see.
22. So Dhaiso the first son of the king of Buyeo went with thirty warriors of his father.
23. Then they killed Hemosu the father of Goguryo in the cave where he was hidden.
24. When Goguryo had discovered this, he was bitter and sad. Then he swore that he would found his own kingdom.
25. So he took all the refugees to a land across the sea of Buyeo. There he founded Goguryo which he named after himself.
26. And all they who lived with him in Goguryo worshipped him as a god.
27. However, Goguryo did not live for a long time, for he died of a stubborn growth on his body when he was only forty-five years old.
28. But his worship continued for many generations.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2018

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by hadow(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2018
otematum how did u get the revelation
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
hadow:

Which one got your attention that made you ask that awesome question smiley?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
@otemsapien, are you sure it will all be done before this year ending or by this year ending? Just asking though
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ahasco:
@otemsapien, are you sure it will all be done before this year ending or by this year ending? Just asking though
Yes, my own side of the history would be well polished and ready at the end of this year. If need be for more,m revelations, then the messengers/writers to reveal them would emerge.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
hadow:
It began in the early days of 2016 through an afterlife experience where I saw Atum.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:34am On Feb 17, 2018
Chapter Forty-Eight
1. Pong-Lalondong was a homo sapiens born in the 789th year of the homo sapiens era in a land now called Indonesia.
2. Now the homos of this land had been forbidden to hunt from the first generation by their ancestors, so no one hunted.
3. They only gathered fruits together and ate them. They did not hunt animals for food because their ancestors, whom they worshipped as gods, had said, the animals are gods.
4. So the giant lizards, beautiful-headed tigers, yellow-headed bears, two-headed snakes, funny-looking apes, giant beautiful birds, babirusas, hulicanas, cloudy-spot leopards, dark-fur macaques and many other animals in the wild in that land were worshipped as the gods and goddesses.
5. And it was believed that whoever entered the thick bush to hunt them would be killed food by any of these weird-looking animals.
6. Now Pong-Lalondong entered the forest and fought with some of these animals.
7. He killed them or food and hid his actions from everyone. Then on a certain day, he saw a snake curling around a chicken.
8. Then he took hold of the snake and twisted its neck and killed it. Then he had pity on the chicken and did not kill it for food.
9. Now no one in that land had domesticated any animal earlier. When Pong-Lalondong began to depart, the chicken followed after him.
10. When he had chased the chicken away, it returned to follow him. Then Pong-Lalondong picked it up and carressed its crown because he loved its beauty.
11. Now the chicken made noise and turned its head around many times as if it wanted to be free.
12. When he had put it down, the chicken began to walk slowly towards a direction. When Pong Lalondong followed it, it kept walking, but when he turned around to leave it alone, the chicken stopped and made noise.
13. So Pong Lalondong thought that the chicken was trying to lead him somewhere, so he followed it until they had reached a cave.
14. Then he saw many chickens similar to that one, hiding quietly in the forest cave. Then he knew that they were hiding from the dangerous animals in the forest.
15. When the chickens saw Pong Lalondong, they jumped at him, but the chicken which led him there jumped at them and pecked them aggressively with its beaks.
16. Then they calmed down while they seemed to be listening to the noise made by the first chicken.
17. Now they came and stayed around Pong Lalondong in large number. Then when he turned around to leave, they followed him, being two hundred and fifteen in number.
18. When some wild animals saw them walking together, they could not come among them, fearing that they would be attacked, because the chickens knew how to peck and blind the eyes of their attackers whenever they were in a large number.
19. Now when Pong Lalondong had reached the clear places, his people saw him and were amazed to see many chickens.
20. They were more amazed because they had never seen chickens before.
21. So Pong Lalondong was worshipped as the god of chickens and they thought that himself was a male chicken who gave birth to other chickens by himself.
22. So Pong Lalondong distributed chickens round the land, saying, take care of the chickens. For they need care in our caves and abode.
23. So Pong Lalondong died, being known as a male chicken in the land and worshipped. And rituals were made anytime they wanted to eat a chicken in the land, saying, let the greatest chicken be consulted and prayed to if he would be pleased that we should taste the meat of one of his children.
24. His worship passed from one generation to another till the 18th century of the homo sapiens era.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by hadow(m): 11:18am On Feb 17, 2018
0temSapien:
It began in the early days of 2016 through an afterlife experience where I saw Atum.

please I need an explicit explanation
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by hadow(m): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2018
Ahasco:

Which one got your attention that made you ask that awesome question smiley?

I met him on a thread and he invited me so here I am
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
hadow:

I met him on a thread and he invited me so here I am
Oh I see, you are welcome to the real world where everything is laid bare
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by hadow(m): 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ahasco:

Oh I see, you are welcome to the real world where everything is laid bare

oh no I am just passing and hoping to get enough facts to convince him.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:03am On Feb 19, 2018
Chapter Forty-Nine
1. Wagyl was born in a land in the present day Australia. He was born on the 31st year of the homo sapiens era.
2. When Wagyl had gone to the bush to hunt, he found a large snake. Now he caught the snake by the neck and tied it with a rope.
3. Then Wagyl took the snake into the places where the people lived. When the people saw what he had done, they began to bow their heads for him.
4. Then Wagyl said, I am the same as the snake. I created all things in form of this snake.
5. Now Wagyl took the snake into his cave and untied it. Then the large snake swallowed him up.
6. Now at dawn, the snake left the cave and the people bowed their heads to it. But it was heavy because of he whom it had swallowed.
7. So they worshipped the snake whenever they had seen it, calling its name Wagyl, because they thought that it was Wagyl who had permanently turned himself to the snake.
8.A day came when the people of the land thought to know the abode of the snake, so they ran after it when they saw it.
9. Then the snake crawled far away, out of the land occupied by the people.
10. Then they did not see it anymore. When they kept on searching, they saw a river for the first time. The people of that land had not seen a river before; they got their water from a pond they found in the land.
11. So they said, Wagyl has indeed turned itself to this large body of water.
12. After few years, someone reported that she saw a snake which looked like Wagyl.
13. They said, show us the direction the snake went through. When she had shown them the direction, they followed it and went far away.
14. Then they discovered a lake. Then they said, this lake is actually Wagyl in disguise.
15. So they began to worship the lake together with the river.
16. So it was that anything new they discovered, they said that it was Wagyl in disguise.
17. So they said of the first plateau they found, as well as the first spring. They also found a footpath in the 512th year of the homo sapiens era.
18. This footpath was made by the continuous treading of the hunters of a nearby land whose people went extinct at the rise of a disease in their land.
19. But when the people of the land of Wagyl discovered the trampled grasses, they said, it was Wagyl who made the footpath here.
20. So the worship of Wagyl lasted for ten centuries after his death.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.