Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano (22699 Views)

Adam Zango Decamps From APC To PDP; Endorses Atiku (photos) / Otobong Ndem Decamps From PDP To APC In Akwa Ibom (PHOTOS) / Etang Umoyo Edet Decamps From APC To PDP In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by Beress(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alhaji El-Amin Ibrahim, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kano state, has decamped to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Ibrahim told newsmen in Kano on Saturday that his decision to cross carpet was borne out of his desire and commitment to serve people and ensure that promises made to the electorate were fulfilled.

“All my cross carpeting has been from the ruling parties to oppositions and on three occasions I held a party to win election.
“I am not in politics to use political office to make financial gains.
“I am in politics to serve the people,” he said.

The decamped, who, is popularly known as Ibrahim-little, said his decision to move to the People’s Democratic Party was borne out his conviction that APC had not been able to fulfilled the promises it made to electorate.

NAN reports that Ibrahim-little was the former state chairman of the defunct All people’s Party (APP) as well as a gubernatorial aspirant under the platform of the party in 2003. (NAN)

http://thenationonlineng.net/apc-chieftain-in-decamps-to-pdp-in-kano/

5 Likes

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by Beress(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
There was a political party!

Gone so soon!!

APC zombies how far...

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by Thewrath(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Here to observe who will be pained by this news...I'll be back.

1 Like

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Expect the unexpected when it comes to Nigeria politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by PeterObi2019(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
APC will die a natural death by 2019!

They are sets of rogues who have no reasonable plan for the country

Only to loot & lie

E no go better for all APC cronies

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by zainkay: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
The cycle continues

6 Likes

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by Beress(m): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
PeterObi2019:

They are sets of rogues who have know reasonable plan for the country

Only to loot & lie

Amen!

cc

Buhari
Tinubu
Oyegun
Amaechi
Okoracha
Oshiomole
Fashola
Kwankwanso
El Rufai
Dele Momodu
Mbaka
J. J Omojuwa
Sowore
NgeneUkwune
Passingshot
Sarrki
Omenkalives
Omenka
Nextprince

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by nextprince: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Beress:

Amen!

cc

Buhari
Tinubu
Oyegun
Amaechi
Okoracha
Oshiomole
Fashola
Kwankwanso
El Rufai
Dele Momodu
Mbaka
J. J Omojuwa
Sowore
NgeneUkwune
Passingshot
Sarrki
Omenkalives
Omenka
Nextprince

Where our picture na?

Na dis kind place the thing go make sense pass since it is about lying, abi you no know where you suppose dey use am? Nawa for you o!

Ipads are pigs and Idiots.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by richidinho(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
we will accept him, but he must accept PDP wholeheartedly to sin no more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by Factfinder1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
Who he help?

5 Likes

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by twilliamx(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Good riddance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by etcme(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Beress:
Alhaji El-Amin Ibrahim, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kano state, has decamped to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Ibrahim told newsmen in Kano on Saturday that his decision to cross carpet was borne out of his desire and commitment to serve people and ensure that promises made to the electorate were fulfilled.

“All my cross carpeting has been from the ruling parties to oppositions and on three occasions I held a party to win election.
“I am not in politics to use political office to make financial gains.
“I am in politics to serve the people,” he said.

The decamped, who, is popularly known as Ibrahim-little, said his decision to move to the People’s Democratic Party was borne out his conviction that APC had not been able to fulfilled the promises it made to electorate.

NAN reports that Ibrahim-little was the former state chairman of the defunct All people’s Party (APP) as well as a gubernatorial aspirant under the platform of the party in 2003. (NAN)

http://thenationonlineng.net/apc-chieftain-in-decamps-to-pdp-in-kano/

Probably tired of getting unseen change promises.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by excel127(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

Ipads are pigs and Idiots.
Onye Afonjo

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by auntysimbiat(f): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Make sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by Splashme: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
PeterObi2019:

They are sets of rogues who have know reasonable plan for the country

Only to loot & lie

9 Likes

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by PeterObi2019(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
richidinho:
we will accept him, but he must accept PDP wholeheartedly to sin no more

Yea.. So long he agrees to sin no more!

But looking at the man's submission, I think he is not like other politicians. For on two occasions, he had left the ruling party for the opposition.
This shows all he wants is good governance and not just for his pocket like the frauds we have now at the Federal level

12 Likes

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by Roydonzy87: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
Chai APC how market ?

12 Likes

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by PeterObi2019(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
May it never be well with all APC families!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by Bizibi(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nooo no,go back!!!!

1 Like

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by Newbiee: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Who knows this one?
Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by PeterObi2019(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Newbiee:
Who knows this one?

May because u ar a newbie

2 Likes

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by VanBommel(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
This is what is happening to APshit

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by Seguntimmy(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
his cross carpeting, his problem, thousands have crossed carpet and no positive impact was made.
Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
APC is best to be in opposition status.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by Reference(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
Then why not remain there and fight to ensure the promises to the electorate are fulfilled. Service is just lost on most Nigerians. Very unprincipled, visionless folks calling themselves leaders. And the worst thing is that he has an assembly of equally dense followers.
Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by delivryboy: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
#whatwaskanusoccupationb4biafra
Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by IllegalMoney: 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
All my cross carpeting has been from the ruling parties to oppositions and on three occasions I held a party to win election.

This man must be very influtential and a strong grassroots politician

He has decamped three times from ruling party to opposition party in Kano State and has lec the opposition party to Win Governorship election 3 times in Kano State

2 Likes

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by Yksoul(m): 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
APC IS PDP I BEG
Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by Beress(m): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Reference:
Then why not remain there and fight to ensure the promises to the electorate are fulfilled. Service is just lost on most Nigerians. Very unprincipled, visionless folks calling themselves leaders. And the worst thing is that he has an assembly of equally dense followers.

But when the likes of Atiku, Amaechi, Okoracha and Kwankwanso joined APC, you all hailed them...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by Yksoul(m): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
PDP IS APC THE NAME IS JUST A CAMOURFLAGE
Re: El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano by Leez(m): 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Beress:
There was a political party!
Gone so soon!!
APC zombies how far...
nicca u see dat poll na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagosians Should Expect ‘O To Ge’ Revolution In 2023 – Bode George / Supreme Court Victory: Women In Aso Ebi Welcome Akwa Ibom PDP Chairman / PDP Demands N12m For Nomination Form, Bars Aspirants Below 40 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.