Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Go Eat A Frog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go Eat A Frog (385 Views)

Photos:these Hipwaist Ratios Are Finer Than Frog - So Amazing / "How To Eat A Girl Out" / Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go Eat A Frog by BeforeIDoHelp(f): 5:32am On Feb 17, 2016
Its 2016. So What...

"It's February. So? So what if it's 2016? Abeg leave that thing. God's time is the best. What will be will be. After all, it's in the Bible."

Have we heard people talk like this before? I know I have.

And I also believe that if a man want's to build a house, he must first count the cost... which, to me, translates to having a plan for any meaningful endeavor I want to embark on. Or am I wrong?

So what's the plan, exactly, for 2016? Still don't have one?

What are you going to destroy or create, this year? How many opportunities did you destroy by your inaction in 2015? So now you want to build, abi? Is 2016 going to keep a seat at the table for you? If you are awake and now hungry, here's an idea; swallow a frog!

Get Back In The Driver's Seat & Take Control!

You've probably heard this before, still here goes:

- Make up your mind on something relevant to your life and start. Please, be pregnant with determination. A man with vision is "a dangerous man" because no one can stop him.

- Detach from the old crowd, attach to a new few. When its time to climb your mountain, many will cease to understand you. Its OK, "leave them behind" so your load is light. Get to and see from the mountain top, partner with other like-minded climbers and visionaries. Later, when strong enough, reach back and help.

- Walk your talk. Stay focused. Write down your plan - if its not written, then it doesn't exist. Where's your blueprint? Where's your map for the year? Every disciplined action has multiple rewards.

- Step down, step up. Step aside, step inside. Check it, test it.

- Swallow that frog! Launch! Start already! Even 50% is considered a pass. Don't let perfection stand in the way of good enough. No more procrastination. Improve yourself each day, even by 0.5%, and praise yourself for tiny but steady progress. By 200 days, in less than one year, you will be 100% improved! Isn't that a good destination?

There are no shortcuts in life so do your own due diligence. See a man who is stable in his ways and he will stand before kings. Start a business. Start a family. Start a Plan B. Who is going to stop you?

Look, don't get angry, get hungry. If you don't like where your at, MOVE. Anger steals precious energy that you can channel into tangible success. Relocate and consolidate. It ain't over until you say so - don't talk yourself down. Refuse delay this year! When distracting thoughts come, chase them off with words of steel. Say it right so you get it right:

- My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.
- I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.
- I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them.
- I am guided in my every step by The Word of God which leads me towards what I must know and do.
- Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.
- My life is a series of successful choices.
- I am credible and I attract credible people.

Nuff said.

So, what's the plan? With which like-minded person(s) can you partner? And who is going to stop you?

Yomi Harry

===

Browse to beforeido.help and register free today. Or just Google it.

BeforeIDo.Help
Like-minded, discerning, young Nigerians forming healthy purpose-driven romantic relationships.

(1) (Reply)

5star Music Manager Shares Romantic Picture Of His Parents / Ladies, Val's Again O! Feb 29! / Hot Wednesday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.