Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Cld It Be My Gf Tryin 2 Get Back Wth Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cld It Be My Gf Tryin 2 Get Back Wth Me (789 Views)

My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai / Over-excited Bride's Wig Falls Off During Dance Wth Fiance For Pre-wedding Shoot / My Ordeal Wth -sinaj The Port Harcourt Fine Gal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cld It Be My Gf Tryin 2 Get Back Wth Me by jonaifame22(m): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2016
I and my bae broke up 2 months ago,although I fvcked up,buh she was thinkn doin gra gra abt the matter was the solution,I kept silent as she talked all manner of rubbish, then after 2 days of not hearing anything frm me,she sent me a break up text.
I wld have called her but as the text came in i was stark naked wth dupe on the bed,where I was was administering justice to dupe for coming to visit me wth her sexy body, so I read the text abt five hours later after dupe had gone back to her hostel,
On seeing the text frm her after I read it,I cld have gone to see her buh my waist was not in perfect condition cos dupe overworked my life dat day,as she shouted "deeper,deeper,deeper, john press my ass, squeeze my ass, wth her voice trembling as she said all these words to me,and I didn't want to spoil her fun I did as she commanded which left me physically spent after the fifth round, I cldn't complete the sixth round cos I noticed I was slowly fading away as my vision became blurred.and I was seein white background althrough, I removed my dick, and ran away to the batroom to wash up,afterall they say he who fights and run away leaves to fight another day, so I decided to live the sex fight for another day where I beleive I shall emerge victorious and she'll be the one to scamper to the bathroom surrendering.
So day that day passed I didn't go to see her, I decided to let her cool off on her own, but since before val and uptil now,I get private call wth the number hidden, the person calling will let it ring till I pick and hear me say Hello till like the 9th second b4 cutting the calling and these has been happening and happened again this morning, will I be wrong to think,it's my bae calling?
Re: Cld It Be My Gf Tryin 2 Get Back Wth Me by Melahou(m): 8:56am On Feb 17, 2016
not your babe but your spiritual wife
Re: Cld It Be My Gf Tryin 2 Get Back Wth Me by CheedyJ(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2016
Lame
Re: Cld It Be My Gf Tryin 2 Get Back Wth Me by Tallesty1(m): 9:09am On Feb 17, 2016
Melahou:
Or maybe his spiritual inlaws.
Re: Cld It Be My Gf Tryin 2 Get Back Wth Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2016
Melahou:
Tallesty1:
Or maybe his spiritual inlaws.
angry
Re: Cld It Be My Gf Tryin 2 Get Back Wth Me by CARLOSZ: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2016
Did you eat any biscuits used to perform sacrifices in your village?
Re: Cld It Be My Gf Tryin 2 Get Back Wth Me by jonaifame22(m): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2016
CARLOSZ:
Did you eat any biscuits used to perform sacrifices in your village?
No and what has that got to do wth the story line?
Re: Cld It Be My Gf Tryin 2 Get Back Wth Me by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2016
angry angry
Re: Cld It Be My Gf Tryin 2 Get Back Wth Me by cruzita(f): 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
undecided wetin him dey talk
Re: Cld It Be My Gf Tryin 2 Get Back Wth Me by lekjons(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Summary!!
Re: Cld It Be My Gf Tryin 2 Get Back Wth Me by skywalker240(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
na who u dey think befor?

Na wa to u oo

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Judge Na My Fault? / When You Hurt A Good Girl, Even God Will Be Angry With You / Ladies, Why Do You Bleach Your Skin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.