Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) (53338 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic / Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by Nighoomo: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
wow
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by yemmy009(f): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin angry
dacovajnr:
Paul be like if I slap you eeh your Gun go turn mopping stick
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by vugaman(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
greatness22:
**singing** Na wetin you go do for this life when police nor go come harass you? Even though you be superstar dem go still come embarrass you.
your mumu no get part two
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by maxwell767(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin what can I say? If not END TIME
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by greatness22(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
vugaman:
your mumu no get part two
Bros, u dey find my trouble oh! grin
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by kentblues(m): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
that their track for their second album don finaly come into reality. "oga police eeh wetin b dis eeh, u go dey stress me dey vex me na which kind yawa b dis eeh, oh no see wetin i dey miss"
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by zoomman(m): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
[email][/email]
greatness22:
**singing** Na wetin you go do for this life when police nor go come harass you? Even though you be superstar dem go still come embarrass you.
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by Yehman(m): 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
cruzita:
undecided what is actually happening to psquare ?they have been in the news lately
Women oo
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by klax(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
I'm not happy the way things are begining to happens in this twins life. Things are really wobbling somewhere with these two guys the okoye's pls people should intervene before these two brilliant list it all.

I knew this guy will not hang on too long since they failed to yield to advise. So many warned them then I personally noted one if them then that boys don't build compound together because when you marry devil will creep in somehow one way or the other be wise but they turned deaf ears here we are now issue brewing up bit by bit day by day.

Guys once again put pride aside your life is going down unoticed pls seek help from God no matter what you have joined or sworn allegiance to to boost your fame all will ends up to ruin you only God has the way I knew you both well and know what im saying pls okoye guys seek help. I know what im saying once again seek help before is too late the string is about to be pull on you guys seek help I repeat. Anybody can laugh this off but *both if them undersrand me*. God bless
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by chrischike(m): 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
wetin u expect after u sing oga police finish u wan come tell dem say u na der frnd oboi no b for naija oooo
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by banmee(m): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Staged
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by Lionsclaw: 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
darkenkach:
There end is near. They have been in news for all the negative reasons.
their end is near because you said so?? Laughable.

I was already thinking that there is darkness around your life till I saw your handle. Sorry man those boys are gonna keep shinning. You just remain in and enjoy the dark wink
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by naphcoco(m): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Paul was stupid to argue with a Mopol, they are not educated and oriented. He may decide to shoot him and damn the consequences. Paul should be better advised.
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by akoladejesu(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Paul be like Oga police, U can never Rob Paul to pay peter.

Police be like Oga Paul, If u want my uniform, Come and collect it!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
They doesn't knows him
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by darkenkach(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
It's obvious your brain is still under the lions claw.
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
haha...d popo go dey catch fun tho
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by Pakonte(m): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
all i see is that they are trying hard to promote dia next line of action.....fake lifes
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by jidbwond(m): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
adekennis:
Things nt really been going too well since those guys got married..

Those women may be Elese Osi... Only my yorubas brother will understsnd lipsrsealed
I got'chu baba mi
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by AlexUgo(m): 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ok we don hear
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by 6digitscomrade: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
is linda their official photographer?cuz for some reasons she appears to go everywhere dey go..daywalker pt4
ChuzzyBlog:
This one na serious matter o! Almost got to a fight...

see more @@ http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/02/paul-okoye-seen-arguing-with-policeman.html
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by Solidcars: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Most policemen are hater
Some due to the level of sun they are exposed to their brain no longer work well.
Well let's pray for them to be better
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by MathsChic(f): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
ChuxMyk:

U like maths? grin grin
I love maths
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nche95:
na who dey blow the grammar here? paul? forget that one,, 2baba english better pass em own...

And he is still 10 time richer than 2face ??
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by gentle007(m): 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
CharleyCharley:

They should change the name/title of this website from "nairaland" to "celebrity news/blog repost land" undecided

Nairaland has officially lost it

It depends on the part of nairaland that you visit. This is an all in one site that has all that you need. So change your focus to other parts of nairaland.
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by thundafire: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
so cnt dy be stopped by dy police 4 offending traffic rules,wat a bunch of fools in dis country so na celebrity he is above dy law if say na army man stop am una no think say dy way paul face 4 swell with slaps dat him shoulder 4 drop
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by gentle007(m): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
You cannot really draw a valid conclusion from this pix that they are arguing? It could be that they are discussing something. Afterall celebrities these days have this special love and respect for lastma and lawma.
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by Ophemmi: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
Everybody is blaming the police... Is it not sad how preference makes what is right seem wrong.
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by datigbogirl: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
dacovajnr:
Paul be like if I slap you eeh your Gun go turn mopping stick

Bwahahahaha!!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by Babyphinas(f): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Paul Okoye Arguing With Policeman In Traffic (photos) by Raydos: 7:11am On Feb 18, 2016
Obviously, They're "Made In Nigeria"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jenifa's Diary Season 9 Episode 1-13 (FULL) / Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures / Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.