Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Linda Ikeji At War With Her Fans After Gushing Over The '$14k'-hermes Birkin Bag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji At War With Her Fans After Gushing Over The '$14k'-hermes Birkin Bag (735 Views)

Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) / Photos: Mompha Flaunts His $14K First-class Private Suite As He Jets Into SA / Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji At War With Her Fans After Gushing Over The '$14k'-hermes Birkin Bag by kihemeje96(f): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2016
Top blogger Linda Ikeji recently took to her social networking site, Instagram to gush over the 2 new Hermes Birkin bags she purchased during her recent trip to Uk. Some of her fans accused her of purchasing a fake bag and went further to notify the bag designer – Hermes via their social media pages. Instablo9ja claims they contacted Hermes to confirm the authenticity of the bag and also, shared via the same site, a supposedly response from Hermes claiming that the bags purchased by Linda are fake.

Linda then responded to the accusations with the following posts,highlighting that she purchased the bag during a recent trip to the UK.

“Don’t worry my darlings, I’ll take all these down later but let’s clarify this. So, I bought the bag for 14 thousand dollars on Sloan Street, UK. In Naira, that would be how much again? That would be about N4.8m. Damn, Linda! ”

Below are the exchange of beefs between Linda and her fans...

Re: Linda Ikeji At War With Her Fans After Gushing Over The '$14k'-hermes Birkin Bag by drey08(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2016
SHE WORKED FOR HER MONEY,GO WORK FOR YOURS angry
Re: Linda Ikeji At War With Her Fans After Gushing Over The '$14k'-hermes Birkin Bag by Oladimejy(m): 10:14am On Feb 17, 2016
That is why i always thank God becos he made me nt to fancy all dis cerebelum or celebrity.because one day God will surely answer my call..if u like buy lamborgini na your own wahala..my hustle will surely pay .
Re: Linda Ikeji At War With Her Fans After Gushing Over The '$14k'-hermes Birkin Bag by Oladimejy(m): 10:17am On Feb 17, 2016
Will that bag carry her clothes to heaven when bros J come
Re: Linda Ikeji At War With Her Fans After Gushing Over The '$14k'-hermes Birkin Bag by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 17, 2016
What's difference does it make if the bag is fake or not? Why are people so concerned about Vanity. Life itself is all vanity but vanity has grades and this is the highest grade.
The fake one isn't that much different from the real one. The primary purpose of a bag is to store clothes, valuables and accessories. If linda is walking on the streets with the bag, nobody would start inspecting it to see if it's real. The only reason why this story is generating media attention is because Linda bragged about the bag being real.

If this was something like a drawing or a work of art, I would understand all the fussing about it, but an ordinary bag?

(1) (Reply)

R&B Singer, Ne-yo Ties The Knot With Crystal Renay / How To Know She's A Secret Prostitute Or A Runs Girl / Happy Birthday Harrysongz Aka Mr Reggae Blues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.