Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... (7650 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Is Senator Bala Ibn'Nallah's Dress Code To An Event Right? (pics) / Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 17, 2016
He is the man thag makes common sense and yes we love him for that.
I tried making many reasearch via the Internet to get where he is really from. Yes we are made to know that his monther is from Bayelsa state, we agree. If anuyone can just tell us where his father originate from.
That family looks like 'semi oyinbo' and they actually dont even look Nigerian at all ( my take though ).

In Nigeria we consider the Father's state of origin as the legitimate state of origin of the children. Not until the present day where we cliam both states and can vie for any postion from the........
Ambode is a vivid example to that. His. Mother is a Lagosian and his father....
... But to be realistic, i dont know if Ben Bruce father is wven in anyway a Nigerian.
Nairalanders over to you.

1 Like

Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by ibkgab001: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2016
He is from sambisa west local government

Op when everyone is busy making money .. You were busy looking up someone who has already been successful 's profile

2 Likes

Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 17, 2016
ibkgab001:
He is from sambisa west local government

Op when everyone is busy making money .. You were busy looking up someone who has already been successful 's profile

Thanks ... I was just trying to make common sense too

1 Like

Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2016
Drabeey:

Thanks ... I was just trying to make common sense too
he is quarter cast
Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by kossyablaze(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
he is quarter cast
Shhhhhh!He's hour cast
Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by DesChyko: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
He's from Bayelsa, Ijaw precisely. I don't think those people joke with their roots. Of course, there may be some discrepancies, but his people accepted him. Although I find his father's name 'Mullighan' a bit strange for an Ijaw fellow of yesteryears, I don't think we can prove otherwise; if he's half-caste or not.

ibkgab001:

Op when everyone is busy making money ..

Ode. So because of money, the pursuit of truth should be abandoned? Greedy fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by Chicagoesontop: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Drabeey:
I tried making many reasearch via the Internet to get where he is really from. Yes we are made to know that his monther is from Bayelsa state, we agree. If anuyone can just tell us where his father originate from.
That family looks like 'semi oyinbo' and they actually dont even look Nigerian at all ( my take though ).

In Nigeria we consider the Father's state of origin as the legitimate state of origin of the children. Not until the present day where we cliam both states and can vie for any postion from the........
... But to be realistic, i dont know if Ben Bruce father is wven in anyway a Nigerian.
Nairalander's over to you.

Why You No Go Mind Your Business If You Know Where The Father Comes From Will It Reset Our Economy And Lower Dollar and Oil Prices Respectively
Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by HopeAtHand: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ask Tonyebarcanista why.. I am not very informed on the issue but maternal rights makes alot of paternal non-ijaws to become ijaws. I know a man whose dad is from Sierraleone but his mom is from Abonnema in Rivers. he goes by the Briggs surname. The other very annoying example is an Ikwerre guy whose dad is from Isiokpo bearing complete Okrika names because his mom refused to release him to his dad. The day that guy seeks any elective position in Rivers, i'd personally mess him up.
Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by IGBOPRINCE: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Drabeey:

Nairalander's over to you.
according to tonye,his father is/was a german
Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by emmysoftyou: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
He is a nigeria and one day he will become the governor of bayelsa.
Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by NobleAngell(f): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
Maybe he escaped albinism. Million dollar riddle!
Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
according to tonye, is father was/is a german

A German... Well, he should keep making common sense.. I see why that is very secret
Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by ibkgab001: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
Is that how you address your father at home .. By the way why should you quote me .. I'm sure you want to live your life in a misrable way if you don't unquote me now now
Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
HopeAtHand:
Ask Tonyebarcanista why.. I am not very informed on the issue but maternal rights makes alot of paternal non-ijaws to become ijaws. I know a man whose dad is from Sierraleone but his mom is from Abonnema in Rivers. he goes by the Briggs surname. The other very annoying example is an Ikwerre guy whose dad is from Isiokpo bearing complete Okrika names because his mom refused to release him to his dad. The day that guy seeks any elective position in Rivers, i'd personally mess him up.
Why should his mom release him to his Ikwerre father? The father should go do the appropriate thing in accordance to Okrika custom if he want his "sperm" to bear his name. Otherwise, he remains a sperm donor and not fit to be called father of the guy.

As for Bruce, his father is/was a German... That doesn't stop him from being an Ijawman.

2 Likes

Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by HopeAtHand: 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Why should his mom release him to his Ikwerre father? The father should go do the appropriate thing in accordance to Okrika custom if he want his "sperm" to bear his name. Otherwise, he remains a sperm donor and not fit to be called father of the guy.

As for Bruce, his father is/was a German... That doesn't stop him from being an Ijawman.

So technically Bruce cannot aspire to be president of Naija..eh yah..too bad.

As for the Okrika/Ikwerre dude, his moms position was that she was her parents only child and therefore cannot marry, yet, tricked the man into starting a relationship and absconding with the child. I am patiently waiting for that individual to aspire. I will fvck him up.

BTW, u fit coordinate one okrika babe for me. grin grin
Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
HopeAtHand:

So technically Bruce cannot aspire to be president of Naija..eh yah..too bad.

As for the Okrika/Ikwerre dude, his moms position was that she was her parents only child and therefore cannot marry, yet, tricked the man into starting a relationship and absconding with the child. I am patiently waiting for that individual to aspire. I will fvck him up.

BTW, u fit coordinate one okrika babe for me. grin grin
If you want Okrika babe make you PM me make we negotiate on barter terms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by HopeAtHand: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin..

TonyeBarcanista:

Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
No be only "an half caste" na "the half caste" angry
Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by talktimi(m): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
We practice matrilineal descent in Ijaw land (coming from the mother's side)
Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by talktimi(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

his dad is Scottish

2 Likes

Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by adconline(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
A half-caste not " An" half caste.. "H" is not silent even though it might be in ur native language
Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
adconline:
A half-caste not " An" half caste.. "H" is not silent even though it might be in ur native language

So i think if this man wants to make enough " common sense " he should just come out clean amd tell us where his father hails from
Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by chiefobdk(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

ashawo

1 Like

Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by adconline(m): 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Drabeey:

So i think if this man wants to make enough " common sense " he should just come out clean amd tell us where his father hails from
U r not making sense to quote me!
Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by omonnakoda: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
HopeAtHand:
Annoying? Why? Ikwerre? How? are you the arbiter of where people come from? You mess him up? why? You sound very messed up already
Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by HopeAtHand: 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
omonnakoda:
Annoying? Why? Ikwerre? How? are you the arbiter of where people come from? You mess him up? why? You sound very messed up already

You post simply points you out as being the son of your mother. Where im from, we are the sons of our dads and not our mums. Heard there are many bastards in Yorubaland. Its a shame ure one of them. tongue
Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by omonnakoda: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
HopeAtHand:

You post simply points you out as being the son of your mother. Where im from, we are the sons of our dads and not our mums. Heard there are many bastards in Yorubaland. Its a shame ure one of them. tongue
Mynd 44 ,Seun Obinoscopy Lalasticlala EFCC, Nigerian Police,, Customs, Nigerian Army ,Nigerian Air Force ,Olisa Metuh and Nnamdi Kanu please take note
Re: Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... by HopeAtHand: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
omonnakoda:
Mynd 44 ,Seun Obinoscopy Lalasticlala EFCC, Nigerian Police,, Customs, Nigerian Army ,Nigerian Air Force ,Olisa Metuh and Nnamdi Kanu please take note

You omitted Buhari...

(1) (Reply)

Few Days To Go, Truck Loaded With Kwara State Properties Moves Out Of Govt House / Ebonyi: Court Reinstates Sacked Obasi Odefa, Two Other Lawmakers / Nigeria Nears OPEC’s Renegotiated 1.5 Million BPD Quota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.