Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

#NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye (53137 Views)

Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by NinaArsenal(f): 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
Family problem. You guys don't need to show the world all this drama.

2 Likes

Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by Liquid2Metal: 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
vorigan:
. . . . . . . .no be by force, Jude (if he claims he is good at managing) should go find another artist and make him big . . . . . I repeat, Jude Okoye is a pest grin grin

[size=3pt]lalasticlala, you copy?[/size]

Bros pls stay clear, Family beef don't always last long... I will rather you advice them than fuel the already tensed relationship between them.

1 Like

Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by edorhe14(m): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
praizeblog:
as dis tori dey go he dey sweet me... kai
Wetin dey sweet abt am?
Say family dey fight eachother fr Social media?
Na wa o
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by repogirl(f): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Warris happuning abeg? Am confuse?
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by PreciousJob: 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
I don't think it wise that social media can settle this matter. Pls be matured and settle maturely remember ur celebs.
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
edorhe14:
Wetin dey sweet abt am? Say family dey fight eachother fr Social media? Na wa o
Lol.....shey na social media dem suppose dey fight abi?
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by leelong(m): 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
pesinfada:
Yoruba woman @work to destroy dis wonderful home
Lol, you're crazy!

3 Likes

Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by Nathanieloo7(m): 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
BOth of dem need to grow up,they should settle it offline
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by victorazy(m): 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
I was here
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by laserjet: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
The glory of family business is not kindly smile, not the outstretched hand nor the joy of companionship. It is the emotional inspiration that comes to one when one can trust one with one's friendship.
#ItHasFinallyHappened
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by apholaryn: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
pesinfada:
in Peter's voice...bros you need God in your useless life"

7 Likes

Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by peacengine(m): 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
Brodas at war
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by vorigan: 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Liquid2Metal:

Bros pls stay clear, Family beef don't always last long... I will rather you advice them than fuel the already tensed relationship between them.

. . . . . . .Goon, how do I stay clear when they have made it public business? . . . . . . . . . .what am I advising them?? . . . . . . .its obvious Jude fancies Peter's wife, that's why he can't seem to get a hang on it grin grin

3 Likes

Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by emmabosco: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
They are just drawing more attentions soon they will release there new album. Una no fit deceive me jor.

1 Like

Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by edorhe14(m): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
praizeblog:
Lol.....shey na social media dem suppose dey fight abi?
Na u talk say the thing dey sweet u na.
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by Enoquin(f): 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
undecided Can the wife at least tell her husband to handle this matter another way?
Elton John just reconciled with his mother after a feud of 8 years, he told her to stop being friends with people he had fired but she refused.
Forget that Beyonce fired her father or she dislikes him, she will might make an attempt to reach out to him later.
Except your family member is a psycho, perhaps is killing off your siblings or killed your parents, don't go ranting on social media with stuffs you might regret five years from now or when the person is dead and gone forever.
Even Kanye who felt he is the only OG had to delete certain tweets (rants) about Amber and her son after he allowed his anger against Khalifa take him too far.
Remember the social media isn't kind, your tweets are being screen grabbed...even if you eventually forget and make up with your brother, some people won't.

And Jude, let Psquare go! If they are violating any terms of any contract, make them pay. It's the way business is done. It's better than having unhappy artistes on your hands, or half the package (Paul).

4 Likes

Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by kaziblake(f): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
I don't really believe in doing business with family.

Peter and jude shld settle their qurell
This is new year.
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by april1dorlarpor(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
What a nice way to feed Nigerian bloggers! Hmm. Peter etc. Jude God bless you
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by justmenoni: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
U are happy at someone's failure,my broda u need God

quote author=praizeblog post=43000931]as dis tori dey go he dey sweet me... kai [/quote]
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by RGem(f): 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
In fact, 2016 has been a year of celebrities drama on social media.
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by Erotex(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Paul remain the best thing that happen to Psquare! And family business remain the best!! The real problem is not family busi but wives! Peter is spiritually attacked. He really need prayers! ~Nwa_Nsukka
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by pulsa(m): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
pesinfada:
why can't you do without relating your whole life to Yoruba's.

5 Likes

Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by MoreWahala: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
pesinfada:
Bro I don't know if no one has told you, hear it from me. You are a Goat!

6 Likes

Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by mazizitonene(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
one of the reasons i wont blame those male celebrities that dont wanna get married......women na big stress, there's no how this bruhaha wont be linked to their wives, and the wives kwanu go dey house dey fuel/mis-advice dem undecided
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by temizeee(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
one if d wise people have known to be are the psquare, they got strategy........they MIGHT just be playing prank on fans,wanting more attention on them.... and m sure they will reconcile n get over it...n u guys b like..... what next x going to happen? lol.
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by Jaideyone(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
pesinfada:
ret@rd. I pity your family if you're really someone's father.

4 Likes

Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by danduchi(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Why are u guys blaming Jude... He brought same Psquare to stardom. Things went bad when Peter married gold digger Lola who has virtually bleeped everyone in Lagos. Their mother forsee this if he marries Lola, bit by bit Psquare is breaking
Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by 49cents(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
pesinfada:

Sharap there

I am nwafor Igbo

Peter is just being immature like Linda ikeji

All these social media rant won't resolve a single thing it will only create bad blood in a family

If Jude insists on managing Psquare resorting to IG to 'protest' shows an acute lack of maturity.

A mature man should be able to be in charge of his emotions, his mind and his wife,whether igbo,yoruba or hausa

1 Like

Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by vicstar(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
leave trash for lawma!! undecided they will still reconcile, aint no shiiit as bad publicity

2 Likes

Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by thefarr: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
alaoeri:
Now this is getting out of hands, women destroying bond between brothers since 20BC. undecided

Gibberish, if i may ask u, who's managing Cynthia Morgan?

Who us cynthia morgan? We've never heard of her here in Rwanda

3 Likes

Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by nonyedoris: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
This is what u see when u have more than 2 male child In a family. 2 is ideal cos their qureel get limitation cos na only brother he get, but when 3 are invole 2 will conspire against one, Expecially when mama is no more. Mothers are pillars in the family.

1 Like

Re: #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye by bebe2(f): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Tnk God their mother is dead.

They can kill themselves. No one cares.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Joro Olumofin Storm Shoprite Ikeja For Infinix (Photos) / Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana / Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.