Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald (32113 Views)

6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Last2comment(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
You know the thing about lies? It always hunts you. It is never a good thing to lie. The consequences of lying is always way more than anyone perceives them to be.

Here are the things Nigerian women need to never lie to men about ever again.

This an AGE long issue

This particular issue baffles me, as I still do not understand why it is difficult to tell your age. Remember not to lie about your age prior to the relationship or even at any moment. If he is interested, age won’t matter, if you’re insecure about revealing your age, it would only make him doubt you and once he doubts you on this, he will very easily doubt you on something else. Keep it transparent with the birth dates.

The amount of people you have had sex with

Most women would disagree with telling their current partner how many sexual partners they have had (I think women are wired to lie about that). But if you hide your past intimacy with your ex, he will get skeptical. If you’re open about it and tell him exactly as it is before the relationship, he will always trust you. A big no no is to bring up their past sex lives in the middle of a relationship, that just breaks all bundaries of trust and ultimately the relationship itself.

If you have been intimate with more guys than you can admit, here is an advise; pray the question never comes up or just let him know you cannot let him know (goodluck).

When it comes to cooking

You do know he will taste your food some day right? Don’t even bother lying about it. Most women think it is highly important if they pose as a good cook when they can’t make a decent meal. Don’t promise him Pounded yam and vegetable soup or even exotic dishes when you do not even know the right ingredients or how to put them together. It’s fine if a woman can’t cook properly, both of you are together to better each other in every walk of life. Contrary to what the world turned women to, we are not made to live by the fire side. But if you lie about it, it can very well cost you in the future.

Stop drowning your face in make-up

Don’t get me wrong, It’s okay to cover yourself in make-up and to act the way he wants you to but to a certain extent. Don’t do it every time, please let your face breathe a little too . He loves you for who you are not for who you’re trying to be. Guys love nothing more than a lady who’s true to herself and then to them. Keep it real, ladies, show us your real face (sometimes o).

I do not need your money

You think I wanna drive your Benz, well I do! Love is free, it is the maintenance that is expensive. Even if a woman doesn’t need your money or ask you for it, Trust me, she wants you to have it. Just to say her man is caked up. It is a matter of prestige so girls you do not need to lie to him, instead motivate him to be more hard working and make more money.

Stop lying about his sexual performance

If he is bad and he asks you, tell him the truth but remember to sugar coat it o. Men always like to ask about their sexual performance, I think it has to do with their ego. So, if you know you want your relationship to last make sure not to crush his ego and not lie at the same time (goodluck).

http://www.theheraldng.com/lies-nigerian-girls-need-to-stop-telling/#GrgFIUAQiIc6pTh8.99

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Last2comment(m): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lie Lie girls. tongue

1 Like

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by praxisnetworks: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hmm
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by lekan29ice(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
God help them with their lies

4 Likes

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by ClassCaptain(m): 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin

i love you but not because of your money ..

what do u love me for biko ??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sigh. I only tell my official age angry

6 Likes

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by FolaJabulani: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
I do not need your money? ?? Baby you must chop my money, chop my money

6 Likes

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
the "he is just a friend" lie

the " I don't double-date" lie

the "I'm on my period" lie

and the best one is....

the "I'm going to see my uncle lie

anyone can betray anyone. You should know that. cool cool

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by yemajiteru(m): 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Rubbish...
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by cremedelacreme: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
I hate that 'I do not need your money' lie the most. grin

9 Likes

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Ikenna73(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ladies and lies just like men with pu**y... Very connected!

4 Likes

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Nienie(f): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
Kwikwi
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by repogirl(f): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
So..... Lies are not good but the truth is most times a bitter pill to swallow.

Still, moderation is key in everything which means, you can tell lies in moderation and as well tell the truth in moderation, there should be a balance. grin

If you take what I just said seriously, OYO is your case. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by dollyjoy(f): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
When he ask how many times you av had sex and you replied "I have done it only once"cheesycheesycheesy and that once self na rapecheesycheesy.

That grincheesycheesycheesycheesy

25 Likes

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by BrandR(f): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lies ehn!
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by allanphash7(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nigeria babes and lies is like bread and butter
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Mariecakes(f): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
I wont lie Money is very essential grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by georgee(m): 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ladies need to know that Simple is sexy.
Carrying fake complexion, fake nails, fake height, fake body shape, fake acent..Name it.
Some babes cant do without make-ups dt they wear it to bed

5 Likes

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by stwilliams: 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
correct
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by IYANGBALI: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Op thank you for this thread,let me go and show it to those who have degrees in lying.

cc:VickyRotex
Aminat508
Rokiatu
Prettythicksme
Freeglobe

1 Like

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nigerian girls are WHORES.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Flexherbal(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Can a girl be totally open to a guy?

1 Like

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by wristbangle: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Whether u have one naira, bae u gat me! undecided
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by tubouncen(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ok

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by princeonx: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
cool tired of you guys that think you have answers to sh!t! So here is 3 cliche thing to do with your opinion.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by 0079jaBond(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
repogirl:
Intentionally booking space. grin

Dis one u're booking space, shey na food dem go share abi wetin?
Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Aminat508(f): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Op thank you for this thread,let me go and show it to those who have degrees in lying.

cc:VickyRotex
Aminat508
Rokiatu
Prettythicksme
Freeglobe
undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by Missmossy(f): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lol!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by kayo80(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
I don't like the age and makeup lie. I once dated a girl I thought i was a year older than only to find out she was 4 years older than me.

1 Like

Re: 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald by wiloy2k8(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
I have serious problem believing what ever a girl tells me .
they can lie ... they would still ask for money oooo ,,

the last 1 was that am not interested in your money the prob is you have tattoos and you smoke i cannot date you ;.
3 month later the chicken head was like i should borrow her 15k / i told her straight come and Bleep me .

she came , we had sex and i gave her some money .... business over ...

and my Ex .. she was the greatest liar i have ever known ..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man / Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.