Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Hazard FC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hazard FC (1875 Views)

Lady Who Flaunts Her Boobs Online , Joins FC Barcelona By Force (pictures) / Highlights Of Jonaifame Fc Vs Anita Fc Match @ Mouka Foam Bed Stadium / Romanceland Fc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hazard FC by GeniusDavid(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
GTFO.

1 Like

Re: Hazard FC by kilokeys(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
Heat no dey ur side?

Better use newspaper fan ur brain.. Leave that girl alone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hazard FC by doomsdayII(m): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
You're pathetic

1 Like

Re: Hazard FC by Elosky20: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
j
Re: Hazard FC by GeniusDavid(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
doomsdayII:
You're pathetic
Mate, Seriously?
Re: Hazard FC by kunlesufyan(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
See as u hype your self...say na "I heard I have. a small fan club"... Yeye fowl

2 Likes

Re: Hazard FC by dulux07(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
Bro, you have been friendzoned grin.

Dont ask her out again, just start rolling with another girl, there is a high tendency she will be jealous, and would be willing to do anything to get you back.

Ladies can be funny at times. Like they say " you dont know what you ve got till its gone". Hope it wont be too late for her by the time she realizes that. wink

2 Likes

Re: Hazard FC by Strahovski1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
You're so pathetic man
Re: Hazard FC by CuteInBlack(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
My joy is you’re aware and believe that the dreaded zone does exit. Don’t lose sleep, bruh. Here’s what to do.

Try again; just to be sure you heard her correctly.
A YES this time?? Woah! I celebrate you, a NO?? Just move on without looking back lest you turn into a pillar of salt. You wouldn’t want that, would you??

Should you move on and pretend she doesn’t exist, watch how things slowly turn in your favor. Now you’ve got the ACE, do whatever you want with it.

Best wishes, mate.
Re: Hazard FC by GeniusDavid(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
CuteInBlack:
My joy is you’re aware and believe that the dreaded zone does exit. Don’t lose sleep, bruh. Here’s what to do.

Try again; just to be sure you heard her correctly.
A YES this time?? Woah! I celebrate you, a NO?? Just move on without looking back lest you turn into a pillar of salt. You wouldn’t want that, would you??

Should you move on and pretend she doesn’t exist, watch how things slowly turn in your favor. Now you’ve got the ACE, do whatever you want with it.

Best wishes, mate.

Cheers Bro!
Re: Hazard FC by Kingsasian(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
kilokeys:
Heat no dey ur side?
hahahahahahaha
Re: Hazard FC by GeniusDavid(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Strahovski1:
You're so pathetic man
Lol, I know mate.
Re: Hazard FC by mzvyne(f): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
I think you should shower your affection/attention on someone else... If she comes after you, fine, if she doesn't, good, atleast you are outta Friendzone.

That Friendzone shii kills like cancer.

2 Likes

Re: Hazard FC by GeniusDavid(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
kunlesufyan:
See as u hype your self...say na "I heard I have. a small fan club"... Yeye fowl
Calma bro, I know it sounds like boasting, just had to show my rejection was nothing associated to Looks, or Being a Nerdy nutjob.
Re: Hazard FC by Homguy(m): 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
GeniusDavid:
Well, Romancelanders [Especially Ladies] I need your take, help, opinion on this anyhow you'd like to Put it. Let me go straight to the point.. ( Its a bit long but worth the read)

I met this girl (We are in the same Department and both single) and we became friends, at a point, I started having feelings for her, and She on her own, Started giving me the green light, Trust me I didn't just assume, I even gave it a long time, to see if I was really getting a go ahead sign and I must say, their was nothing else to be seen again! It was blinking in full scale.

The Girl is so obsessed with me, She Practically can't go a day without communicating, or having contact with me, She has even had problem with her pals just because of the way she associate with me.

I literally have access to this girl that I could even touch her any part of her body and she wouldn't even complain, a kind of access that other lads have tried gaining but Failed Disgracefully ( I am not trying to boast, just to show how close I am to her)

Anytime I tried flirting, She just smiles and changes the topic most times, but sometimes she flirts back. Everyone sees us like a couple, and she even pairs us together, and can't stand me paying long attention to another girl. She even trusts me more than her friends..

FAST FOWARD TO A WEEK AGO.

I decided to ask her out officially, and I was REJECTED.. Her reply was "No Way Sweetheart"
I felt destroyed! As a coded guy, I decided to immediately put the "Guess we are still cool line?" while I digested the reply I got.

I am arguably what any girl would want! ( Yea I know guys, seems like i am boasting but I am not) I am just so cool, that Girls in my dept. blush at any chance of eye contact even during communications — I even heard I've a small fan-club ( I just had to put that) All her Friends even thinks we are dating!!

I don't just get it, maybe she thinks I'm a player?? With all the Flashing green light, could it be I'm in the Friendzone? ( The most populated place on earth) or she is not ready?? come on guys, help a Lad!!
you put the cart before the horse. You dont touch a girl flirtatious ly and then ask her out.

1. Start with physical contact as soon as possible.
2. If she really likes/loves u, u need to know by kissing her before asking for anything serious.
A girl who truly is into you wouldnt mind you guys kissing even before u ask her out.
3. I try to initiate sex. Its pretty easy and almost always u would get a positive answer if you ask out a girl you are presently fu#king. Its always worked for me.
My own procedure; Regardless of where our 1st date is, i would kiss or peck her defying all risks and even give a slight hint at going further and see her reaction. Most ladies would resist.
If she accepts to go out with me again, oboy! I have got myself a very likely girlfriend or fwb as, i would boldly start from where i left off the other day. And she would most likely come prepared. Thats how not to enter the friend zone.

As regards your predicament, i feel she just wants to stress you more before giving in. Ignore her for a while and let her know you want "all of her or none of her"
Scare her with the possibility of losing you, bro.
And give her a timeline, meanwhule she should see that when you are not with her you are perfectly enjoying your life, maybe through dps or friends. She will eventually come through.
Re: Hazard FC by beau49: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
kilokeys:
Heat no dey ur side?

grin grin grin grin Case
Re: Hazard FC by Vincent41(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
kilokeys:
Heat no dey ur side?

hahaahahahahahahahahaha....men Heat too much ooooooooo,maybe na heat make the babe say NO..@OP..pls waite during Harmattan or Raining Reason,she might Agree den
Re: Hazard FC by cruzita(f): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Op u dey wait for person to use hin tongue count your teeth for u?u know were u dey already u still dey ask as if nairaland na confirmation ground
Re: Hazard FC by sinequanon: 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dude, it is all an act. She is just insecure.

Getting intimate would mean that you get close to all her insecurities (usually related to her body).

So many women are just happy to sit in that zone before intimacy.

She will enjoy:

Your attention, while you chase her.

The attention of her friends (if you are the catch you say you are).

The romance of feeling chased.

And she will enjoy and enjoy and enjoy, but the insecurity may not go away.
Re: Hazard FC by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Why do you lot mistake likeness for green light?

So cuz a girl likes you cuz you always help her out with her academic works, you took it to be useless green light? She never reject you, she just start ni
Re: Hazard FC by Daniel2289(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
I have been in ur shoes before.
Maybe u didn't make a move on time. And to make matter worse, you were just too nice to this girl. And remember!! NICE GUYS ALWAYS FINISH LAST. My conclusion is that u have been friendzoned. And there is nothing u can do about it.
Re: Hazard FC by Daniel2289(m): 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
cruzita:
Op u dey wait for person to use hin tongue count your teeth for u?u know were u dey already u still dey ask as if nairaland na confirmation ground
Cruzita Abeg tell am.
Re: Hazard FC by refiner(f): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
op!....continue trying ur luck.....just like naijabet!smiley
Re: Hazard FC by refiner(f): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
op!....continue trying ur luck.....just like nairabet!smiley
Re: Hazard FC by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
refiner:
op!....continue trying ur luck.....just like nairabet!smiley
wicked thing cheesy
Re: Hazard FC by refiner(f): 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
pinceprinz:
wicked thing cheesy
undecided
Re: Hazard FC by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
refiner:

undecided
I don't like D's face. SMILe for me babe!

1 Like

Re: Hazard FC by AfroKnight: 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
The girl has won. Just find another babe.
Re: Hazard FC by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dem still dey ask people out these days?
Re: Hazard FC by Adonis3: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin

Be ye not afraid

It's just the "sweetheart" zone

No lele stillcheesy

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Hazard FC by Adonis3: 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin

Be ye not afraid

It's just the "sweetheart" zone

No lele stillcheesy

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Hazard FC by teflondre(m): 12:00am On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=kilokeys post=43008090]Heat no dey ur side?

Hahahahahah....You are just too mean

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Hols Ain't Loyal... She Wanna Infect Me Come In / Deleted. / How Do I Become A Misogynist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.