Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Nigerian Blogger Who Claims She Looks Like Aisha Buhari - Hit Or Miss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Blogger Who Claims She Looks Like Aisha Buhari - Hit Or Miss (1483 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit / Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Blogger Who Claims She Looks Like Aisha Buhari - Hit Or Miss by viviangist: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
Someone asked if am #aishabuhari 's sister .hehehehe i said yes we are sister we rock same kind of glasses. that's what she said , and guess what she is a nigerian blogger , Owner of http://www.FabMimi.com .... see the photo below.

Source https://www.instagram.com/p/6uqpYblg-2/?tagged=aishabuhari

Cc; lalasticlala

Try and Visit her website. http://www.fabmimi.com

Re: Nigerian Blogger Who Claims She Looks Like Aisha Buhari - Hit Or Miss by Last2comment(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
Aisha is a lil bit fairer but I say 70% resemblance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Blogger Who Claims She Looks Like Aisha Buhari - Hit Or Miss by viviangist: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin grin grin Nice woman indeed
Re: Nigerian Blogger Who Claims She Looks Like Aisha Buhari - Hit Or Miss by TippyTop(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
Aisha is what Americans call a "MILF" married to a 75yr old deeeekless grandfather.
Re: Nigerian Blogger Who Claims She Looks Like Aisha Buhari - Hit Or Miss by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
This one tall. But na south west person sha
Re: Nigerian Blogger Who Claims She Looks Like Aisha Buhari - Hit Or Miss by alienvirus: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Every female blogs just to earn like Linda.

Earn wisely and don't buy fake bag.
Re: Nigerian Blogger Who Claims She Looks Like Aisha Buhari - Hit Or Miss by demolinka(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
She really mizz it!
Re: Nigerian Blogger Who Claims She Looks Like Aisha Buhari - Hit Or Miss by emzila(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
size apart, when I saw the pix, I was waiting to see that of the blogger until I realize there is only one pix, that of the blogger. she look like first lady, madam Aisha.

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ben Bruce's Tweets Inspired Me To Start A Factory In Nigeria / Seun New Member Enquiring About Sponsored Post On Home Page / See How APC,Nigerians Reacted As PDP Post Pics Of APC Transporting N5bn 2 Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.