Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Is It Wrong To Wan2 Make Love 2 Ur Bae When She's sick And Jus Recovering! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Wan2 Make Love 2 Ur Bae When She's sick And Jus Recovering! (785 Views)

Signs That You're Deeply In Love (2) / If You Are D Husband,what Would U Do If Dis Happens 2 Ur Wife?? / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Wan2 Make Love 2 Ur Bae When She's sick And Jus Recovering! by jonaifame22(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
My chic is jus recovering frm a brief illness so she came to see me, although it's obvious that she's sick,chai as I looked at her the spirit of lust gave me a hard knock of konji and i started campaigning to her abt us making love and she gave me reasons why we shldn't even though we did, buh I know she's not happy,buh I bone up I no even look her face,
Did I do wrong in having sex wth her?
Re: Is It Wrong To Wan2 Make Love 2 Ur Bae When She's sick And Jus Recovering! by Elosky20: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Love is putting others need ahead of your own,
she need her health, u need sex.
Fornication is a sin o

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Wan2 Make Love 2 Ur Bae When She's sick And Jus Recovering! by Smartiegurl(f): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
That's unfair, sometimes u guys should try to zip up those pants.
don't u want her to recover quickly? nawa ooo.
You get mind sha

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Wan2 Make Love 2 Ur Bae When She's sick And Jus Recovering! by Leriebloom(f): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
No concience.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Wan2 Make Love 2 Ur Bae When She's sick And Jus Recovering! by CuteInBlack(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nah, it is right, very right. Do it again tomorrow. Cheers!
Re: Is It Wrong To Wan2 Make Love 2 Ur Bae When She's sick And Jus Recovering! by Kingsasian(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Animal!
Re: Is It Wrong To Wan2 Make Love 2 Ur Bae When She's sick And Jus Recovering! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
If the spirit of konji is upon U must U have sex with her?
What of Dupe?
What of Sandra?
What of that akara girl?
Until U kill her shey angry

Re: Is It Wrong To Wan2 Make Love 2 Ur Bae When She's sick And Jus Recovering! by vault(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nymph0.......
Re: Is It Wrong To Wan2 Make Love 2 Ur Bae When She's sick And Jus Recovering! by KingRex1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Make love.. nt wrong

f*ck.. wrong
Re: Is It Wrong To Wan2 Make Love 2 Ur Bae When She's sick And Jus Recovering! by jonaifame22(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
vault:
Nymph0.......
wat's so nympho abt dis na?

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Man That’s Married To Akwa Ibom ‘witch’ Baby Rescuer, Anja Rin / Is It Right To Tell Him The Kind Of Engagement Ring I Prefer / Facts About Life, A Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.