Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari (4241 Views)

Biafra: Withdraw Troops From South-East Now - US Group Tells Buhari / Dont Construct Railway To Your Town - Tompolo Warns Buhari. / Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by RisingSun1: 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Arrest me? Stop playing with fire & withdraw troops from Niger Delta - Tompolo warns Buhari Niger Delta ex-war lord, High Chief Government Ekpemupolo alias Tompolo has sounded another note of warning to President Muhammadu Buhari to stop playing with fire that will plunge the nation into armed conflict following the deployment of armed soldiers in the Niger Delta communities. He said the deployment of soldiers particularly in Gbamaratu community is annoying and urge the president to unconditionally withdraw soldiers from the region without further delay. A visibly angry Tompolo said if the soldiers deployed in the communities are there to effect his arrest, that is a sheer waste of time because it is a mission impossible that would escalate into conflict in the end. I have been doing legitimate business with the government over the years. I don’t know which law stipulates how to do business or otherwise. If the federal government has any issue with me, they should go through the due process. “You can’t send soldiers to destroy a community, arrest young men and rape women in the name of searching for Tompolo. If they claim that everybody in the Ijaw land is a criminal, does it also mean that everybody in the north is a member of Boko Haram? He urged President Buhari to heed the voice of reason now before the situation gets out of hand by withdrawing troops from Niger Delta communities who are reportedly committing atrocities in the area ranging from harassment, arresting of young men, raping of women in the communities and other crimes. This, he warned, is capable of creating tension and resulting in armed conflict.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by fastguy10: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Tompolo the hard man
Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by rottennaija(m): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
RisingSun1:
Arrest me? Stop playing with fire & withdraw troops
from Niger Delta - Tompolo warns Buhari
Niger Delta ex-war lord, High Chief Government
Ekpemupolo alias Tompolo has sounded another
note of warning to President Muhammadu Buhari to
stop playing with fire that will plunge the nation into
armed conflict following the deployment of armed
soldiers in the Niger Delta communities.
He said the deployment of soldiers particularly in
Gbamaratu community is annoying and urge the
president to unconditionally withdraw soldiers from
the region without further delay.
A visibly angry Tompolo said if the soldiers deployed
in the communities are there to effect his arrest, that
is a sheer waste of time because it is a mission
impossible that would escalate into conflict in the
end.
I have been doing legitimate business with the
government over the years. I don’t know which law
stipulates how to do business or otherwise. If the
federal government has any issue with me, they
should go through the due process.
“You can’t send soldiers to destroy a community,
arrest young men and rape women in the name of
searching for Tompolo. If they claim that everybody
in the Ijaw land is a criminal, does it also mean that
everybody in the north is a member of Boko Haram?
He urged President Buhari to heed the voice of
reason now before the situation gets out of hand by
withdrawing troops from Niger Delta communities
who are reportedly committing atrocities in the area
ranging from harassment, arresting of young men,
raping of women in the communities and other
crimes. This, he warned, is capable of creating
tension and resulting in armed conflict.

@op, showing lying. tompolo didn't write this. he is hiding somewhere.

14 Likes

Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by Elosky20: 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
RisingSun1:
end.

1 Like

Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by gmaribel(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
OP Linus

2 Likes

Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by ddippset(m): 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
Before the c0ck crows in the morning, local Government Tompolo will deny this story 3 times.

11 Likes

Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by Abbeyme: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Instead of the boy to start begging.

He's bragging like a lousy, noisy mosquito!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by calculator123(m): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
nobody can arrest him,u must got balls warning a sitting President
Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by gigabyte13: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Figment of ur lmagination " a visibly angry Tompolo indeed " so u dey dere wen him dey talk abi? Love ur lmaginary write up though

Na like dis una take push una DILECTOR into cell. Kwantinue, more oyel to ur blokus.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by Ecoterrorism(f): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
The Government should leave Government Tompolo alone because we don't want a War of Governments

1 Like

Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by psucc(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nigeria where are we heading.
Book Haram North IPOB Southeast Militants South south and hungry west.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by Tunami(m): 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
the op is a bloody lair, this topic should be left for lawma cos thats where it belongs to.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by NobleAngell(f): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
I strongly advise Buhari to heed to that advice to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by Alibesamuel: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
RisingSun1:
end.
i thought this statement was by somebody from ND
Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by ionsman: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
Buhari please create more jobs. ..Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by payosehtor(m): 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Let them keep braging, whenever it happens,no be the local Ijaw's go hearam?
Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by tanteta(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Another show down on the way..... I cant wait.. PMB should tread with caution. These guys are are not joking!!!
Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by vanguard90(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Fake news.
It's only a matter of time before tension escalates in that region and I fear for the innocent ones. Let them persuade Tompolo to turn himself in or they should turn him in.
And please don't tell me he can't be arrested, nobody fights a govt and win.
Na innocent people dey bear brunt of dis Kain tin o, remember odi in 1999 or so
Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by alrahmanonline(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
This Op can lie ehn! What do you gain in heating up the polity? This your alledged statement from tompolo was credited to Angio Briggs yesterday, So you think we're fools? no we're not...

2 Likes

Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Am sure he did not say this...IPODS want to put tompolo in trouble!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by LMFashions: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
psucc:
Nigeria where are we heading.

Boko Haram North
IPOB SouthEast
Militants SouthSouth
and Hungry West.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by lordimmaogidi(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Am sure he did not say this...IPODS want to put tompolo in trouble!!!!
. Mr Man,wots de meaning of IPODS? I wnt 2 kno
Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by JANK23H(m): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
THAT STATEMENT WAS MADE BY ANN KIO-BRIGS,THE OP IS JUST BEING MISCHIEVOUS.THE MODS SHOULD CLOSE THIS THREAD.
Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by Hollaniyii(m): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
This country self..... Honestly I don tire, maybe I should relocate to my second country- Benin Republic
Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
lordimmaogidi:
. Mr Man,wots de meaning of IPODS? I wnt 2 kno
indigenous people of destruction
Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by RisingSun1: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
I totally support the government of Government-Tompolo!
Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by Alexander001(m): 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
no sauce?
Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by talktimi(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
These bloggers just whip up unnecessary sentiments not caring if lives are involved or will be lost just like this idíot op. If Tompolo wants to make a statement, we will let you know
Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by idupaul: 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
That statement was made by Ankio Briggs and not Tompolo
Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by cheruv: 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
I hope tompolo has been training fighters real hard bkos taking down the govt won't be a walk in the park.
If Yosef Kabila can march his troops from Kivu to unseat Mobutu at Kinshasa in the great African war,certainly tompolo can sail his forces along the Niger, offload them at the confluence point that's lying directly SW of abuja and then march his forces into abuja.
Tompolo has got my back any day smiley
Re: Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari by Ekugbeh(m): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
The Government should leave Government Tompolo alone because we don't want a War of Governments
babe me i tire o.
Dis Buhari no wan tread softly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerias Senators Interactive Phone Numbers / Peter Obi Peddled A Lie,he Looted The State Fund-obiano / Tension As Soldiers Invades Acha Community Tearing Down Biafra Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.