Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Airtel Has A New 3GB Data Plan That Costs Only ₦1000 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Has A New 3GB Data Plan That Costs Only ₦1000 (856 Views)

Checkout Nokia 3310 That Costs N776,000 - Will You Buy? / TECNO At It Again... New 3GB RAM Phone Released!!!! / Airtel Introduces New 3gb Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Has A New 3GB Data Plan That Costs Only ₦1000 by tspun(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
At the moment, Glo leads the pack when it comes to cheap internet subscriptions and a recent report by NCC proves this. MTN recently launched an unlimited daily data plan for only ₦150 and we’re yet to see the end of it. Airtel too now has a 3GB data plan that goes for only ₦1000.

Note that this isn’t the same as the popular Glo 3GB blackberry plan that requires you to change your device’s IMEI to that of a Blackberry phone. You won’t have to change your device’s IMEI before it works.

How to subscribe to Airtel 3GB data plan

To subscribe, simply dial *431#. You need to dial *140# to check your balance.

Does it work on all devices?

Yes, this works on all devices. Whether you own an Android phone or an iOS device, you can enjoy this offer. It also works with USB modems.

Speed?

As far as I know, Airtel has a poor network coverage in my location and the speed isn’t encouraging. If you’re lucky however, you might attain a good speed if your location has a good network coverage.
Re: Airtel Has A New 3GB Data Plan That Costs Only ₦1000 by princefunmmy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
#teamGLO
#buynigeriansavethenaira

(1) (Reply)

Android, Opting-out Whatsapp Subscription / How MTN Scammed Me Fantastically / What Is The Best Anti-theft App To Use For My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.