Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Is She Threatening Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Threatening Me? (4239 Views)

Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / She's Threatening Me Because I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Threatening Me? by Ifakiland(m): 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
My gf just asked for my help, she need a particular amount of money to pay for an important course dat is closing tomorrow. Told her I don't av d cash at d moment till next week...and she sed
"I pray I don't do somfin stupid 2 get dat money" so I told her "do wat u av to do".

1 Like

Re: Is She Threatening Me? by Godmother(f): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
OP, I'm sure she doesn't mean it. Maybe she just said it to just shake you.
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ifakiland:
My gf just asked for my help, she need a particular amount of money to pay for an important course dat is closing tomorrow. Told her I don't av d cash at d moment till next week...and she sed
"I pray I don't do somfin stupid 2 get dat money" so I told her "do wat u av to do".
gringringrin highest highest she go sleep wit anoda guy fr d money

Op tella safe journey ojare cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Is She Threatening Me? by Ifakiland(m): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Godmother:
OP, I'm sure she doesn't mean it. Maybe she just said it to just shake you.
am not shaked sef, can't come and go and kill myself by myself...gal wahala can't deal.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Threatening Me? by Godmother(f): 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ifakiland:

am not shaked sef, can't come and go and kill myself by myself...gal wahala can't deal.

Lolz. Abeg don't kill yourself. Forget the initial gra gra. I'm sure she still needs you.
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by Ifakiland(m): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
Godmother:

Lolz. Abeg don't kill yourself. Forget the initial gra gra. I'm sure she still needs you.
though I know she just dey threaten me, cos she d kind of gal dat wuld rada go hungry dan ask for money....and still say "am fine".

1 Like

Re: Is She Threatening Me? by titosantana(m): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
cheesy she's just threatening you, if she will do she won't give you a notice.
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ifakiland:
Threat or no threat, I'm proud of you. You handled the issue perfectly

Kudos

7 Likes

Re: Is She Threatening Me? by titosantana(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ifakiland:

though I know she just dey threaten me, cos she d kind of gal dat wuld rada go hungry dan ask for money....and still say "am fine".

Well, you've just confirmed to us she's a good girl. So i will suggest you provide her the money, but what about her parents
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by Ifakiland(m): 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
titosantana:

Well, you've just confirmed to us she's a good girl. So i will suggest you provide her the money, but what about her parents
a very good gal sef...she bi independent lady.
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by titosantana(m): 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ifakiland:

a very good gal sef...she bi independent lady.

Ok, but being independent doesn't justify that, some ladies are born greedy smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Threatening Me? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by titosantana(m): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ifakiland:

But you shouldn't have used those words, it shows you don't respect her and you don't give a damn about her. A good girl deserve to be respected, they are scarce!
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by vault(m): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
now that's called being a man..... worst she will sleep with someone else......
and that should end your shii
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by AfroKnight: 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
Are you sure the money is for a course or she's just trying to fleece you?
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
Imagine your gf telling you "something might happen if you don't provide her the money" . Saying it to your face means : She doesn't love you enough, doesn't care about ? Sorry, you don't have a girl friend.
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by Adonis3: 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
op

Be ye not afraid

She just wants to do small juju

It won't cost much

Just your dicck

Shikena!grin

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by charlito94(m): 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
meaning she has een fucking another dick besides urs
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by SlazzyK(m): 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
What's with girls and money demanding lately sef
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by lekjons(m): 1:40am On Feb 18, 2016
Team "No Girlfriend No Stress" cool
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 18, 2016
This thread title sounds like something ipledge10 would say
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by ipledge10(m): 2:48am On Feb 18, 2016
MrsPhyno:
This thread title sounds like something ipledge10 would say
lol..just say u miss me...you know I can never do this
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by xtervaganza(m): 3:50am On Feb 18, 2016
Ifakiland:
where do u guys get your stoopid gf

I don't come across girls like this
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 18, 2016
ipledge10:
lol..just say u miss me...you know I can never do this
Lol whatever you want ooo. I won't argue grin
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by cruzita(f): 4:20am On Feb 18, 2016
Don't take that serious,some girls can just utter words without thinking .
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by adrainuche(m): 4:29am On Feb 18, 2016
From experience if shes saying this shes already f**king another guy ... Or there is something right around the corner lets not even forget that she doesnt have an iota of respect for u or the relationship its like she refused to give u punna and u start saying u will get it outside to be sincere all this girls and relationship is not something one should take serious its better having a f*ck mate because all this ish might simply be a waste of valuable time ... imagine a girl whose forcing herself on me is even asking me i buy her a phone and am like biatch i never even asked u out or anythimg ... SMH
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by Nobody: 4:36am On Feb 18, 2016
Bein' a man? He handled it perfectly? .........wrong!.wrong!
All he did was throw sass on top of her threat.
All he needed ta say was "you know I don't have the money"...... the perfect response.
It's mature an won't inflame the situation.
I don't think she was serious.... was her tone serious?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Threatening Me? by Ifakiland(m): 5:39am On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
Bein' a man? He handled it perfectly? .........wrong!.wrong!
All he did was throw sass on top of her threat.
All he needed ta say was "you know I don't have the money"...... the perfect response.
It's mature an won't inflame the situation.
I don't think she was serious.... was her tone serious?
it was sed thru chat...
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 18, 2016
Ifakiland:

it was sed thru chat...
Gosh then I don't know. You care ta ask her?
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by ipledge10(m): 5:51am On Feb 18, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lol whatever you want ooo. I won't argue grin
am going to bed
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by Ifakiland(m): 5:51am On Feb 18, 2016
adrainuche:
From experience if shes saying this shes already f**king another guy ... Or there is something right around the corner lets not even forget that she doesnt have an iota of respect for u or the relationship its like she refused to give u punna and u start saying u will get it outside to be sincere all this girls and relationship is not something one should take serious its better having a f*ck mate because all this ish might simply be a waste of valuable time ... imagine a girl whose forcing herself on me is even asking me i buy her a phone and am like biatch i never even asked u out or anythimg ... SMH
ur wrong about the fvckin anoda guy theory bro...dis is a gal dats ready to suffer dan ask for help, yup she's dat egoist. about aving somone around d corner, wc gal doesn't av toasters around d corner? I guess d course is important, hence wat she sed...but a pity she told me abt it too late, dint put it in d budget for feb.
Re: Is She Threatening Me? by ipledge10(m): 5:52am On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
Gosh then I don't know. You care ta ask her?
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. / :) / We Met Online(badoo), We became Friends And Now Married After Four Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.