Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? (7558 Views)

Guys This Is The Reason Nigerian Girls Deny You Sex And Are Hard To Bed / Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / The No1 Reason Why Your Wife May Deny You Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by kstadaura: 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
hmmmmm i use to hear stories of wife denying their husbands sex, dont know whether its true sha, but i cant imagine a wife to deny her husband sex, in fact there is no justification for that whatsoever.
what would be your reaction if your wife deny you sex?
Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
I'll react neutralised. Like when HCl + NaOH to give NaCl and water.

Copied?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by Elosky20: 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
well to me sex is nt food, if she deny me sex no problem, bt she will beg for it. because i can go more than 5 years without it,

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by Pineapp: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Come and report on nairaland angry angry angry grin grin grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by kstadaura: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Elosky20:
well to me sex is nt food, if she deny me sex no problem, bt she will beg for it. because i can go more than 5 years without it,
u serious?

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by bladeAnders(m): 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
it all depends
Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
I Really Dunno How Y'all Are wired.

Oh! Coz She's Your Wife, She has to say YES to everything Sex? even if she's Not in the mood!? Like it's MANDATORY She has to be Hôrny all the time?

Smh in disgust!shockedshocked

3 Likes

Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
If the husband does not take good care of her its possible and many men are guilty of that. It only becomes wrong if her hubby is showing her love and she still refuses him simple!
Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by Elosky20: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
kstadaura:

u serious?
very serious, i am yet to hear that somebody died of sex starvation or do u knw
Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by Aceed: 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Then the man does not understand the wife
Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by kstadaura: 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
I Really Dunno How Y'all Are wired.

Oh! Coz She's Your Wife, She has to say YES to everything Sex? even if she's Not in the mood!? Like it's MANDATORY She has to be Hôrny all the time?

Smh in disgust!shockedshocked
of course its mandatory, so long as she is not sick and its not during her period.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by iykekelvins(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
I'll understand
Not every time she would be in d mood..Would try d next day
Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by Young03(m): 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
I will just leave the house and go to .......
Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by JoeCutie(m): 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Deny you sex? You go on and cry? Lament? Complain? This is what we do that actually supports the fallacy that men are the ones who love and enjoy sex way more than women.

An eye for an eye, bìtch!
Go fück yourself!!!

If she 'denies' me sex, I 'deny' her sex too. After all, we both have the power to deny. I mean, I'd obviously talk to her about it. Will do something about it, but if she proves stubborn and wants it to linger for years, so be it. Iranu
. undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
kstadaura:

of course its mandatory, so long as she is not sick and its not during her period.
LoL!grin

So, even if she's not Hôrny? Or maybe she's tayad? You'd just pound You way through?!lipsrsealed Coz she's Your wife and Her sole purpose in life is to please Your sexual needs? Odiegwu!

God would keep pushing guys like you miles away from me!sad

AMEN!embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Elosky20:

so both of you will spite each other to the point of no sex

what kind of dry marraige would that one be na

dryer than the sahara, chai!

I'm also envisioning overgrown forestation with no more lawn mowing.

honestly dude, I don't think spite is the answer men, unless you want your scrotum to turn into a raisin undecided
Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by tobisco29(m): 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
2 things involed

- the wife should also know that there will always be another woman to play that part, if she is not always distrub about it

- if their is a strong love for the wife then its 2 use native medince for her to play that se* part but if telling her she refuses then, it will be by force or without her consent

==Non is Saved==
Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by Elosky20: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

so both of you will spite each other to the point of no sex

what kind of dry marraige would that one be na

dryer than the sahara, chai!

I'm also envisioning overgrown forestation with no more lawn mowing.

honestly dude, I don't think spite is the answer men, unless you want your scrotum to turn into a raisin undecided
love is nt sex, and sex is nt love, it just that people are making it compulsory, like i usually say name a man that died due to sex starvation.
have u ever read about the japanese population, men and women are virgins even at 40-45 years, and they dont have intention to loose it, to the extent that marriage is nw sponsored by the govt. sex is just over rated.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by AlienStar: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Whatever happened to someone not being in the mood?
Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
I will kee myself. D dikc doesn't fukc nice again it means. That's dooom
Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by kingofchess(m): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
I would also deny her of my money period.
Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
AlienStar:
Whatever happened to someone not being in the mood?
My points exactly!!

Her only purpose in Life should be pleasing her Husband anytime he has an erèction. Even if it means displeasing herself in the process.undecided

Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by AlienStar: 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nna eh! like she's a intimacy gadget or sth
Estharfabian:
My points exactly!!

Her only purpose in Life should be pleasing her Husband anytime he has an erèction. Even if it means displeasing herself in the process.undecided

Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
AlienStar:
Nna eh! like she's a intimacy gadget or sth
I swear!grin

These guys ehn...They cannoh even pity someborri.sad

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
If she denies you sex just once or twice, Its no problemsmiley

But if she does it continuously, then there is a big problem. It is either you don't satisfy her, She's got some health issues she is keeping from you or she is actually getting it somewhere else .

The solution to the problem is ..... Communication.

Talk about it with your wife, let her tell you the cause of her rejection and work on it together.

Remember, for better for worse smiley

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by AlienStar: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pity kwa? They will say "it's the reason I married, if u don't give it to me, I will get it somewhere else". (Like it's the bread of life.)
Estharfabian:
I swear!grin

Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
kstadaura:

You have a long way to go dude. This is the most absurd statement I have ever read so far on Nairaland.

So you marry/ will marry your wife for sex alone undecided undecided

A woman has every right to say no to sex just as a man has the same right to say yes to sex.

Its her body, She decides if she wants you in her or not. Forcing your wife against her wish is same as domestic rape.angry

You have no right to order her to bed!!!

Well I see no reason why there will. be such occurrence if your marriage is based on love, understanding and sacrifice.

Guy change that mentality of yours smiley

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by kstadaura: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

So, even if she's not Hôrny? Or maybe she's tayad? You'd just pound You way through?!lipsrsealed Coz she's Your wife and Her sole purpose in life is to please Your sexual needs? Odiegwu!

God would keep pushing guys like you miles away from me!sad

AMEN!embarassed

See my wife must please me sexually but of course not at the detriment of her happiness, but the reason should not be 'just because she is not in the mood' thats not and will never be a valid reason, i will get her in the mood.

Estharfabian:
I swear!grin

pity?? i thought we are talking pleasure here why should i pity you? so that you will have the chance to say i cant satisfy you? noooooooo i will make you know my full sexual strength as my wife.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by RoyalBlak007: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Strippie cool
Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by kstadaura: 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You have a long way to go dude. This is the most absurd statement I have ever read so far on Nairaland.

So you marry/ will marry your wife for sex alone undecided undecided

A woman has every right to say no to sex just as a man has the same right to say yes to sex.

Its her body, She decides if she wants you in her or not. Forcing your wife against her wish is same as domestic rape.angry

You have no right to order her to bed!!!

Well I see no reason why there will. be such occurrence if your marriage is based on love, understanding and sacrifice.

Guy change that mentality of yours smiley
Am not saying that i will force her and i didnt marry her for sex alone but tell me any marriage that last without sex.
and who says there is rape in marriage?

what am saying is that she should not say no when i ask for sex because thats one of the strongest pillar of our marriage.
, except she is sick or during her period as i said earlier.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by NemzySeries(m): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
Elosky20:
5yrs without see?...... U must b related to the elephant or career family in ur 4ma world
Re: How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? by KingTom(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'll react neutralised. Like when HCl + NaOH to give NaCl and water.

Copied?
You have surpassed me finally grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have U Ever Came From Getting Head ? / Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? / Watch Video: A Real Life MERMAID Was Caught On Camera At The Sea, Truly Is Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.